Family Sensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bracing my thighs against him, pushing up off of his waist, I raised my snatch from his cock. Then down I went. Soon I was delightfully bouncing up and down, half of my strength and half of his. I would ride high on his eight inch penis then slide backwards, feeling the familiar wholeness that it brought. For a good ten minutes we would fuck this way, Aaron supporting my weight as I jumped atop his member.

But his strength would not last forever and we would reconvene on the ground, me atop, and he below. Instead of straddling his cock as I had when we were standing, I sat on it, letting it press to its maximum depth and keeping my legs from interfering. I needed more, and could not get enough.

We fucked for a half hour that way, on the ground in the dirt. We each would cum twice, meeting the demand for release that the other placed on us.

When we were finished, I was filled once more with his warm fluids and satisfied with his thorough fucking.

"Thank you," I whispered breathlessly into his ear as I snuggled into his shoulder.

Aaron chuckled a little. "Thank you."

"We should stay out here a few more days," I said, the implication obvious.

"We should."

I kissed his neck gratefully. "I love you."

"I love you too. We didn't need this to know that though."

Aaron was being wise beyond his years.

"No we didn't. But I think we needed it to appreciate how much we complete one another."

There were so many more things that I wanted to say to him, but he stilled me with a kiss. That was enough seriousness for the day. We would have the rest of our lives to say thank you, and to show our gratitude.

For the first time in a great while, and for a long time after that, Aaron and I would share the sensation that love brings.

I wish I could say that the unique nature of our relationship would keep things perfect for us for the rest of our lives. But there were rough patches, disagreements, moments of callousness that we would wish had never happened. Whenever things got too out of hand, Aaron and I would go back to the mountains for a week or two. Perhaps you will see us there someday. Maybe you will make the connection then. I am pregnant now, with our first child. We are married in all but the legal sense, a committed couple intent only on the needs of the other. If you do see us, you will wonder if we are brother and sister, because we share so much in our appearance. But when you see us kiss, you will try and deny that suspicion. We don't mind. Judge if you wish, or entertain the fantasy. It doesn't matter to me. And it doesn't matter to Aaron.

We have each other.