Family Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Sherry stood there her eyes big as saucers. "Oh my...And here I thought you had a girlfriend. I would have never guessed it was a live-in girlfriend much less it was your sister."

"I can explain."

"Oh yes...I bet you can. Here I was going to make up for that promise I made all those years ago. Instead I find out your messing around with your sister. Cousins and sister, your quite the lady's man aren't you?"

June was stunned as I was. She still had half my penis in her mouth when the door opened and it was still in there when Sherry pulled her nightgown over her head and naked jumped onto my bed. "I love threesomes."

"No...No...No."

"Yes...Yes...Yes. Or else I spill the beans. What will everyone think when I tell them your fucking your sister."

An argument started. Pleading started. Begging started. Sherry won. "Come on share. Let me have a turn." And she dove right in.

As you can image a lot of sucking and fucking took place. It wasn't until after three in the morning before everyone was satisfied. The ladies were satisfied more than ounce. I think June got satisfied four times and Sherry maybe even more times. As for me being an old man I hit my peak at two times but both were great. June learned that a taste of vagina was a lot better than she expected. Sherry had tried that treat a few times before and proclaimed that June was the best yet.

Thankfully Sherry was back on the couch when morning came and Brandy was demanding her pancakes.

I think this tale has gone on far enough. I would hate to see everyone getting bored. As before your comments are appreciated and I hope the story was enjoyable. I gave it my best shot.

The end

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers
12