Family Strip Poker

Story Info
Family plays poker then ups the ante to include clothes.
4.3k words
4.28
78k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story I've written. Hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading.

*****

The alarm clock sounded. Eva rolled over and knocked it off the bedside table. "Argh, I'm awake. Jeez," she groaned. She climbed out of bed and picked the clock up, switching it off. Eva stretched as she walked into her en suite.

She paused at the mirror and stared briefly at her reflection. Eva stood at 5 feet 6 inches tall. She had long fiery red hair down to the middle of her back, with braids in and beads. She loved Captain Jack Sparrow and his hair was the inspiration for her own.

She slept in only a long t-shirt and panties. Stripping these off, she looked herself over.

Eva had flawless pale skin, almost like Snow White. She hated sunbeds and wasn't a huge fan of the sun, something she'd gotten from her mom.

She had a tattoo on her left arm that went from her wrist up her whole arm and across onto her chest to her right shoulder, colourful flowers. She loved it as it made her feel more confident in herself. She had a fantastic figure, slim and firm in all the right places, with a small but tight ass and small A cup breasts. This didn't bother her. She knew plenty of porn sites that were dedicated to small breasts.

She worked out enough to keep fit and in shape and loved the results. Eva walked into the walk-in shower and washed before putting her makeup on. She then got dressed before heading downstairs.

Downstairs Eva put fresh coffee in the machine and set it away. She rolled a cigarette and headed out the back door into the garden. It was a dull morning, not sunny but at least not raining. Eva's brother Sam was sitting on the bench, smoking.

"Morning, Sam."

"Morning, sis." Sam looked up at Eva who came to sit beside him.

She lit her cigarette and took a long drag. "Ahh, first smoke of the day," Eva said, exhaling. "My favourite."

"Yeah, it sure is," Sam said. "I hope I don't sound weird saying this, sis, but you do have a good figure. You really do take good care of your body."

"That is a bit weird, bro. I'm your sister." She frowned. "Why would you notice my body? Where did that come from?"

Sam shifted his weight and crossed his legs. He looked at the floor. "Sorry Eva, I just saw you walk outside here and I love your sense of style. Long flowing skirt with a vest top and converse trainers. Not many girls can pull that off...except you."

Eva looked at Sam. Noticing him looking at the floor, she reached out and touched his arm. "Aww, sorry, Sam. I'm not fully awake yet. Thank you, that's sweet of you."

"You're welcome," Sam smiled. Sam was wearing black combat trousers with a black vest that showed off his multiple tattoos. He had two full sleeves and part of the big angel on his back. He wasn't religious; he just liked the artwork. At 5 feet 9 inches, he was taller than Eva. He also worked out but wasn't big. He was wirey, as his mum had told him. He liked that saying as it really did describe him. He shaved his head as close as he could with the clippers and had his facial hair a little longer. "You up to much today?" he asked.

"No, I'm off today, so just chillin here. You?"

"Same, you want coffee?"

"Please, Sam."

They finished their cigarettes and headed back inside. Eva got a mug from the cupboard above the coffee machine. She had to stretch as she was a little short. Sam sat at the kitchen table with his mug of tea, watching Eva stretch to reach her mug.

He looked her up and down. He noticed she was wearing a thong. Eva's long white skirt was a little see-through. Whoa, he thought, my little sister's wearing a thong! That's fucking hot! Does she realise her skirt is see through? What the fuck Sam!? That's your little sister! He looked away.

They were close in age as Sam was 28 and Eva was 25. Neither had moved out since their mum had told them the house was too big for her alone and they were welcome to stay as long as they wished.

Eva worked as a hairdresser, while Sam was a carer. Both had gentle, friendly personalities. Eva had a good social life with many friends but only a few close ones. Sam on the other hand was rather a loner who preferred his own company. He had just a couple of close friends.

Unknown to each other, they were both had very high sex drives and masturbated a lot. Both watched porn to get themselves going. They were happy with their lives and how they lived them. Neither had a special other half and that's how they liked it. Free to do what they wanted, when they wanted, with no one to answer to. They knew how their own bodies worked and exactly how to get themselves off. Why be disappointed by others, they'd told themselves.

"So what are you up to today Sam?" Eva asked.

"Day off so not much at all. Maybe gaming and surfing the net. You?"

"I'm not working either so just a chill day too. Surfing the net is top of my list after my workout," she replied.

"Cool. I'm gonna head up to my room. Catch you in a bit, sis."

Sam walked upstairs, leaving Eva sitting at the table with her coffee. She flicked the TV on and watched it whilst finishing her coffee.

A few hours later, their mum, Sofia, walked in the front door and called, "Hey guys, Mom's home!" Sofia had red hair like her daughter but shorter, just above her shoulders. Eva had convinced her it would look good. She wasn't wrong — she loved her new look.

Sofia, like her daughter, also worked out often so consequently had a very tidy figure. Small, tight ass which she didn't mind showing off. Not in a slutty way; she just enjoyed wearing tight clothes that hugged her ass. She also had small breasts. Bigger than Eva, 28B cup size. Small by all the popular magazine standards but that didn't faze Sofia. Her skin was nearly as pale as her daughter's. And she didn't like sunbeds or sunbathing either. This gave both she and her daughter a rarely seen beautiful pale white skin. Smooth and flawless.

She was dressed in a tight black dress that hung down to her knees with stockings and ankle boots with a zip up the side.

After a minute Eva and Sam both headed downstairs to greet her. "Hey, Mom. Work ok?" Eva asked. "Nice dress!"

Sofia was a nurse at the city hospital. "I only popped in to see the new rota, but was chatting away to friends I ran into," Sofia replied. "And thank you sweetheart."

"Yeah, it is a nice one, Mom. Ahhhh, I thought it was an odd time for you to finish," Sam said.

"Yeah, just started my week off, so figured I'd get the rota for when I'm back and don't have to worry about it. You're both sweet this morning. What do you both want?" Sofia laughed.

"Nothing at all, Mom. It's just a gorgeous dress which you wear very well," Eva chirped.

"Ok, I'm gonna take a shower. Won't be long. Should we do something together when I'm down? It's quite rare that we're all off together," Sofia said.

The whole family had the week off together. Sofia had suggested a while back that it would be nice for them all to spend some quality time together. Not to go anywhere in particular, they'd just take it day by day.

"Sure, should we watch a movie, Mom? What do you think, Eva?" Sam asked.

"Sounds good to me."

"Good. You two pick something to watch and I'll be down soon," Sofia said as she walked upstairs.

"Is it just me, bro, or does mom look kinda hot in that outfit?" Eva asked.

Sam was taken aback by this question. He frowned. "You what!? That's Mom...I don't think of her as hot or not...she's just Mom."

"Huh, well I notice hotness and our mom is just that. Very sexy — have a look when she comes down."

Sam rolled his eyes and walked into the lounge to look through the many DVDs on the bookshelf. Eva followed. He picked an action-comedy and put it in the player and sat on the armchair, leaving the sofa for Eva and Mom.

"What are we watching?" she asked.

"Pirates of the Caribbean," Sam replied. "Your favourite, I believe."

"Awesome, nice choice. Seriously though, I'm not kidding — check out Mom when she's down. I can hear her coming, just look!" Eva sat on the sofa cross-legged.

Sofia walked in wearing a white vest with a skirt down to her knees. She sat on the sofa next to Eva and crossed her legs with one foot on the floor. "What are we watching, kids?" Sofia asked.

Sam told her.

"Ooh, good choice, son. I love this movie!"

Sam pressed play with the remote and the movie started. He looked across to Eva. She caught his eye and pointed to her chest and then across to their mom. Sam looked back to the screen, then discreetly glanced over to his mom. He looked at her chest and noticed her nipples were hard and poking through her top. He felt a twitch in his dick and looked back to the screen. He crossed his legs to hide his growing erection.

Eva noticed him crossing his legs. Eva glanced across at Sofia and noticed her poking nipples. She bit her lip and looked back across to Sam. He was focused on the movie with his legs still crossed. They all watched the rest of the movie in silence, with Sam and Eva glancing to their mom every now and then.

When the credits rolled, Sofia stretched her arms. "What should we do now, kids?" she asked.

"Hmm, well it's the evening and dark outside. I say we open a bottle of wine...and how about a game of cards?" Eva said.

"Ooh, I like it!" Sofia exclaimed.

"You in, bro?"

"Sure, count me in," Sam replied. "Alcohol and cards are always fun." Sam went to the kitchen and grabbed three glasses and the wine. He took them through to the dining room and set them down on the table. "Bottle opener would help." Sam disappeared back into the kitchen.

Eva got the pack of cards from the sideboard in the lounge and sat down at the table. Sofia sat at the head, Eva to her left, and Sam sat at her right. Eva dealt the chips out and the cards. "Poker sound good?" Eva asked.

"I'm in," Sofia replied.

"And me," Sam called from the kitchen. Sam came back through and opened the wine, then poured everyone a glass.

"Thanks, honey," Sofia smiled.

"Cheers!" Eva said, raising her glass.

"It's lovely to all be off the same time for once," Sofia said.

"I'll drink to that mom," Sam smiled.

"Ok, Sam. you're left of the dealer so you start."

Sam lifted his cards. He rearranged them in his hand, slid two out, and put them facedown on the table. Eva and Sofia slid a few chips to the middle.

"Two please, dealer," Sam said.

"You've got to ante up first, Sam," Eva chuckled.

"Oh yeah. Sorry," he replied as he slid a few chips to the middle.

Eva took his two cards and gave him two more from the deck. Sofia went next and did the same as Sam by exchanging two cards. Then Eva exchanged three cards.

"Ok, time to bet!" said Sam. Sam pushed half his chips into the middle.

"Whoa, go big or go home, eh?" Sofia laughed. She pushed enough chips in to match him. Eva then did the same.

"Yikes, maybe I was a bit too excited. Wasn't expecting you two to match me," he frowned.

"Don't worry, honey, it's just a friendly game," Sofia said as she took a big gulp of her wine.

"More, mom?" Sam asked, picking up the bottle.

"Please, bartender," Sofia beamed.

"Me too please, bro." Eva smiled as she finished her glass.

Sam topped everyone's glass including his own.

"Ok, come on then, tough guy, we're all in. Show your cards," Eva laughed.

Sam smiled, laying down his cards to show three queens and two fours. "Fairly confident I won that one ladies." He laughed, pulling all the chips to himself.

"Huh, crap. Thought you were bluffing," frowned Sofia.

"Me too!" Eva remarked. "Ok, next hand you'll not be so lucky." Eva dealt the next hand.

"My turn to go first?" asked Sofia.

"It is, Mom," Sam replied, not looking up from his cards.

Sofia slid her chips in and asked for three cards. She looked her hand over and sighed. Eva took two. Sam took two also. Sofia then pushed most of her chips in, leaving a few.

"Wow, you sure, mom?" Eva laughed.

"Not at all. Just making it fun," Sofia giggled.

"Ok, I'm in," Eva said, pushing most of her chips in too.

"As am I." Sam pushed enough chips in to match them both.

"Cards down, Mom," Eva said.

Sofia placed her cards down to reveal four tens. She grinned.

"Whoa, where the fuck did that come from, Mom!?" Sam stared wide-eyed.

Sofia pulled all the chips in and finished her glass of wine. She looked at the clock. 21:17. "Well, it's night time. Time for grown-up poker, guys!" Sofia laughed.

"Haha, ok, it's on, mom. But should we have a smoke? I'm gasping," Sam said as he pulled his tobacco out and rolled a cigarette.

"Oooh, good idea!" Eva replied as she did the same.

"Good plan," Sofia concluded, pulling her cigarettes out.

They all went to the back garden and sat together on the bench. Sam could already see the effect the cool evening was having his mom and sister's nipples. Both women's nipples were rock hard and clearly visible through their vests thanks to the bright outside motion light.

Much to Sam's delight, neither of them had noticed their tits being visible through their clothes, so of course made no effort to hide. Sam stood up and stretched his arms and legs and stood in front of the women, then squatted down, getting a good view of his mom and sister's tits. He felt his dick twitch and get hard.

They all laughed and talked whilst enjoying their cigarettes. "Ok, round two," Sofia said.

Eva and Sofia stood up and walked into the house. Sam made sure to let them go first. He felt strangely excited after seeing his mom and sister's tits, even if it was through their tops. He felt he knew it was wrong but was so horny that didn't matter. He wanted nothing more than to see the pair of them naked for his viewing pleasure. He rearranged his cock before following.

Back in the dining room, they all sat down while Sam poured more wine.

"Goodness me, this is strong wine," Sofia laughed as she took a sip.

"Isn't it just, Mom," Eva chuckled.

They all laughed together and played more rounds until Sam had all but two of the chips. Sofia had one and Eva the other. "Well, we really don't have much of a chance here, honey," Sofia said, "but I'm not giving up without a fight — I will bet my clothing."

Sofia had found herself getting a little turned on as she'd noticed her son getting an erection outside when they were smoking. She didn't let on that she'd noticed as she didn't want to embarrass him, but found herself thinking about her son's dick and how it looked. She was getting wet the more she thought about it. The drink probably wasn't helping.

"Wow, interesting, Mom," Eva whispered, locking eyes with her.

"How's that sound, son?" Sofia asked Sam.

"I'm in the same position, so I'll do the same," Eva said.

"Ok ladies, you got a deal!" Sam laughed, trying to contain his excitement. His dick was rock hard now. Fortunately, the table blocked everyone's view of his excitement.

Eva dealt the cards. Everyone got their hands ready. The women put both their chips in, then Sofia asked for two and Eva the same.

"Ok, I'll raise this bet. I'm betting my skirt!" Sofia giggled.

"Me too!" Eva laughed.

"Ok, so let's just everyone understand this. If you two lose here, you both have to give me your skirts?" Sam asked.

"Yes, sweetie. If I lose, I will remove my skirt for you to keep," Sofia smirked.

Sam couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. It seems wine and cards were the best idea ever. Here he was, on the verge of winning and possibly seeing his mom on her way to being naked in front of him...through her own choice no less. He hoped more than ever he had a winning hand. "Ok everyone, cards down," Sam said as calmly as he could muster.

They all laid their cards down — Eva won the hand.

"Yessssss, oh yeah! I won that one, losers," Eva shouted.

"Huh, didn't expect that. How about a smoke and a top up?" Sofia said.

As she stood, Sam's heart sank. Mom clearly didn't want to remove her skirt as she'd quickly stood to go outside.

"Yeah, sure, mom," Eva replied.

They all once again went outside to smoke. Sam was beside himself now. He couldn't believe this was happening. Will they actually do it? he thought to himself. Even if they don't, I've seen their tits so I'm still winning.

"Ok, round four, or whatever we're up to," Sofia exclaimed as she led the way back inside. At the doorway to the dining room, Sofia stopped and looked behind her to make sure the kids were there and looking. Sofia then held her skirt with her left hand and zipped down on the right. She then let her skirt go and it dropped to the floor.

Sam and Eva gasped whilst staring at their mom. Their mom now stood in front of them wearing black stockings and a black garter belt with a black thong and high heels.

"A bet is a bet," Sofia said as she stepped out of her skirt and bent down from her waist to pick it up.

Sam and Eva just stared at their mom's ass as she bent over. Sam stared intently and realised his dick was now the hardest it had ever been. Eva looked to Sam, seeing his mouth drop open. She looked down at his crotch and her mouth dropped as she saw her big brother's huge bulge.

"Wow, Mom. Really didn't think you were gonna do it," Sam smiled.

"Yeah. Go on, Mom," Eva laughed.

"It's all in good fun," Sofia laughed.

They all sat back down as Eva dealt the next hand. "I bet my skirt," Eva winked at her mom.

"I bet my shirt," Sofia chuckled.

"You're both on!" Sam whispered, smiling. "Cards down."

They all set their cards down. Eva and Sam lost to their mom this time. Sofia pulled the chips in.

Eva stood up. "Well, you did it, Mom, so it's only fair that I keep my word." She pulled her skirt down to reveal white hold-up stockings and a white thong.

Sam gasped, "Wow, this may be the alcohol talking, but you both look very sexy!" He instantly went red and looked down at the table.

"Why thank you, bro," Eva giggled as she sat back down.

"Yes, that's very sweet of you, son. I think we should ramp this up and lose the chips," Sofia said.

"Mmmm, I like it, Mom. I feel like we're never gonna get those chips back," Eva laughed.

Sam looked up at his mom and was relieved at his blunder. He really liked where this was going. "You're on, girls!"

They all laughed and Eva dealt the cards. Everyone took a drink.

"Ok, I bet my shirt," Sam said.

"Me too," Eva said.

"Me three," Sofia added.

They all laid down their cards. To everyone's surprise, Sam and Sofia lost. Sam stood up and lifted his vest off. He stood there with his tattoos and six pack showing.

Sofia and Eva stared and bit their lips. "Ok, this is more like it!" laughed Sofia.

"Uh, Mom, you lost too," Eva pointed out.

"Oh shit. You're right. Why don't we take this into the lounge? My ass is going numb on these dining chairs."

"Good idea, Mom," Sam replied. Sam gathered the glasses whilst Eva grabbed the cards and Sofia took the bottle of wine. They went through to the lounge. Sam waited for the girls to lead the way and stared at the incredible sight of his mom and sister's asses in front of him. Sofia and Eva sat on the sofa. Sam pulled the armchair around in front of them and put the glasses down on the coffee table.

"Oh, I believe I lost that, didn't I?" Sofia smiled. She stood up and pulled her vest up, slowly freeing her tits. Her nipples were rock hard — she was really horny now. She didn't understand why, but being naked in front of her kids was really turning her on.

Sam and Eva were mesmerized by their mother's beautiful tits on show. Nipples rock hard and light flesh coloured pink. Their mouths dropped open. "Fuck, Mom. Your tits are fucking beautiful," Sam whispered.

"Thank you, sweetie. You don't think they're too small?" She looked down at her tits, pushed them together and pinched her nipples.

"No way, Mom. They're the best tits I've ever seen!" Sam replied. His dick almost was hurting now it was so hard. His bulge was clearly visible to all.

12