All Comments on 'Family Strip Poker'

by incestfan187

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

So hot awesome story

mcfbridgemcfbridgeabout 4 years ago
A little rushed

I loved the start and the setup. The card game started great and was really well paced. But towards the end it felt forced, like you just wanted to finish it. First, didn't understand the hand where only he lost. Also, it seemed like it was just a throwaway to get past it. Then the game quit, and the story seemed to lose focus. Overall enjoyable, but I wish you would have stayed with the original premise a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

They have yet to go to bed, so the story has yet to finish. Hope they start giving oral sex and then fucking each other in the next chapter, with copious drinking included.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 4 years ago
I feel it's necessary to make a correction:

When I originally read this story, I rated it two stars. I'd like to change that to just one star, if that's okay.

jessanddrewjessanddrewabout 4 years ago
Room for improvement

Pros: starts off well paced, I like them taking a break from the game to smoke or move the game to somewhere more comfortable, couldn't notice any spelling mistakes or poor grammar.

Cons: The second half feels rushed, you gloss over two rounds, sam loses his trousers and then the game ends. One other thing that i didn't like so much was Eva and Sam only reffering to each other as bro or sis, I've always refered to my brother and sister by their names for example phillip or phill.

Overall, this story may not be so good, however, it is an important first step. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When do they die of cance, emphysema or heart attacks?

Have he folks in England or whichever English speaking country your from. never heard of the HUGE health risks of smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anon 10/25/20

Jesus, even on a fucking porn site there's always a self important douchebag in the comments bitching about imaginary characters smoking. You don't smoke? Good for you, neither do I. That doesn't give you the right to judge people that do. It's their personal choice, and it's not for self important assholes to take away their choice, just because you don't agree. You can't get cancer from reading about smoking, idiot. You don't like smokers? Fine. Stay away from them then, and let them live their own lives, and you go back to your small little judgmental life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent effort

For a first time writer. There's room for improvement, but there's always room for improvement in everything we do. Keep writing, and always be open to self criticism.

RegginufRegginufalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I hope there is a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've played that lots of times with my mom and her sister,I always lost so they could get a good look at my hard cock and big balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
More required from this one

" She knew plenty of porn sites that were dedicated to small breasts."

List them.

We would very much like to know and peruse these delectable sites.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story and looking for sequel(s)! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good short fantasy story. No need for a second chapter you know what will happen. They will all end completely naked, no need for any more sex. However this a fantasy.

ToughSailorToughSailor17 days ago

*Sigh* Just another cookie cutter story . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincestfan187@incestfan187
New to the site. Have read loads of stories on here, all fantastic! Pleased to find some like minded people with same interests