Family Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia and Eva both looked down at it and bit their lips. "Thank you, son. That means a lot to Mommy."

Eva dealt the next hand. Sam lost this one and took his trousers down. Both his mom and sister were staring intently at his crotch, which was straining against his boxers.

He sat back down while the next hand was dealt.

This time Eva lost. "Ok, Mom, I'm following your lead," Eva said as she lifted her vest off, exposing her small tits. Her nipples were a light pink colour like her mom's and were also rock hard.

"Fuck me, they are fucking awesome, sis!"

"Beautiful, honey. But Mommy's not playing cards anymore."

"Aw, why not, Mom? We've not even seen Sam's dick yet."

"I'm so fucking horny that I need to cum, baby. Mommy's gonna play with her pussy. Feel free to join me or leave," Sofia said as she closed her eyes. She brought her feet up onto the sofa and spread her legs. Pulling her thong to the side, she slid her two middle fingers down on her pussy, moaning at how wet she was.

"Fuck, Mommy's pussy is soaking," Sofia groaned. Sam and Eva couldn't take their eyes off their mom's gorgeous, bald pussy.

"Wow, Mom, you've shaved your pussy too?" Sam asked. "Fuck, you are unbelievably sexy. Can I play too, Mom?"

"Please do, Son. Let your mom and your sister see you jerk your dick to us."

"Ok, fuck it," Eva said. She stood up and pulled her thong down, exposing her smooth, bald pussy. She sat back down with her back against the arm, facing her mom and Sam.

Seeing this, Sam stood and pulled his boxers down. His dick sprang up. He took it in his hand and sat back down, staring at his sister's pussy.

Sofia opened her eyes and looked at her son's dick. "Wow, Son. Your dick looks amazing and is rather big." Sofia pushed her two fingers in her sopping wet pussy whilst watching Sam stroke his dick. She looked across to Eva who was rubbing her pussy also watching Sam stroking.

"This is so fucking hot," groaned Eva.

"Argghhhhhh, Mommy's gonna show you kids something special!" She frantically rubbed her clit, arched her back, and squirted. An arc of cum shot out onto the coffee table, three or four streams one after another. She laid back panting and put three fingers in her pussy, fucking herself slowly while watching Eva.

"Fuck, Mom, that's where I get it from," Eva gasped as she too arched her back and slapped her pussy. Eva then squirted, her cum landing on her mom's right leg and the sofa. "Fuck, sorry, Mom!" Eva gasped.

Sofia locked eyes with Eva, took her hand and wiped her daughter's cum off her leg, brought it to her mouth, and licked her daughter's cum from her fingers. "Mmmm, you taste delicious, baby," Sofia whispered.

On seeing this, Sam grunted, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Hold on, bro — you need something to cum on." Eva threw her thong to Sam.

He took it and jerked his dick for two more strokes and then spurted his cum into his sister's thong. He'd never cum so hard or so much in his life. Sofia and Eva watched as he shot load after load onto Eva's thong.

Eva stood and walked over, taking the thong from her brother. She stepped into her thong and pulled it up to her pussy, pulled it out and let it ping back. She then slapped it, making a squelching sound. "Thank you, brother. I'll hold on to these," Eva winked.

"Wow, kids, that was fucking amazing. I've never been so turned on in my life. I can't believe I just let you watch me squirt! But it was worth it seeing you both cum too. And Eva, wearing your brother's cum!? Very nice, you dirty girl." Sofia winked at Eva.

"Can I cum in yours next time, Mom?" Sam asked.

"Next time? We'll see what happens, honey," Sophia grinned.

12