Family Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
Entering the Darkness.
11.5k words
4.33
26.2k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are adults over the age of eighteen.

*

Family Submission Pt. 03 Entering the Darkness

This story takes a dark turn in this chapter. This has an incest scene between mother and daughter, and mentions more. If you don't like incest, stop here. If you don't like hard submission, stop here. If you like those themes, enjoy.

My father turned himself in three weeks prior. At his sentencing, he received three years, but his lawyers told us he may not even serve two depending on his cooperation. That would entail giving up lawyer/client confidentiality, and he will lose his law license. Neither choice was pleasant, but he agreed to cooperate for a lighter sentence.

Lyndsey and Thomas spent most of these weeks with their parents, who left to move back to Hawaii the day before. Dave, Mom, and I have been in a mental fog without Dad. Dave was the head of the house, but he did the bare minimum. He told me what to wear and when to study, but not much more. Even sex has disappeared. That sucks for me. My feelings for him were finally out and I could openly display them. To have it ripped away hurt, and I've been carrying that around as well as missing my father.

To my knowledge, Dave never became intimate with my mother, despite my father instructing him to do so. I learned Mom needs to have someone in a position of authority, and when she doesn't have it, she becomes moody and unfocused.

Thomas and Lyndsey, while they've been around, have done nothing after their first introduction with my father. They both seem unsure of what they should do, not wanting to overstep. With no one here to instruct them, they're no help. With Lyndsey's parents moving away, I didn't want to bother her too much.

Dave and Lyndsey moved their things in over the previous few weeks, and last night was their first night in the house with us. After waking up, I walked downstairs to get something to eat. My mother was the only one in the kitchen, the others were still asleep.

"Good morning, honey." My mother greeted me. "How was your night?"

"Not that great, honestly." I answered. "I was restless."

She told me she was sorry to hear that and inquired about why. I replied, "I haven't had sex in a week. I miss Dad, and everyone is walking around like zombies."

"I know how you feel." My mother responded. "It's been three weeks for me. The only thing I've had is a few spankings from the dean at school. That just turns me on, and without a release, I'm about to blow."

"Why don't you just take care of yourself?" I asked. "Dad isn't here, and Dave doesn't seem to care about anything since he left."

"Because I'm not allowed to without permission." She responded. "I can't ask your father because Dave is in charge, and I don't want to ask him. He hasn't so much as touched me, unless you count hugging him a few times. It's like he's not interested in me at all. Asking him if I can play with myself would be embarrassing if he feels that way. I know you had sex with Dave last week. I'm jealous. I'm also sorry, because I can see Dave is ignoring you now."

"Yeah, that's bullshit!" I answered, working myself up the more I thought about it. "I find out I'm submissive, and I like it when someone controls me. Then he stops. Do you think he just did that for Dad? Does Dave even want to be dominant? Even when Dad was here, it wasn't like Dave was forceful. He told me what to do, but it was always in the vein of helping me out. I wanted him to manhandle me, but I suppose his size prevents him from doing that. How did Dad do that with you?"

"He really didn't." My mother explained. "He controlled me, but nothing like your uncles did. Before I married your father, I knew, without a doubt, I had to listen to my brothers. If I didn't, I would get my ass tanned. If my brothers wanted sex, they would take it, and I had little choice in the matter. Not that I was against it, I wanted it just as much. I miss the feeling of a powerful man picking me up and having his way. Is that what you're talking about?"

"Yes, I believe it is." I replied, thinking about what my mother just said. "I never thought my height would stand in the way of what I wanted. You're slightly taller than I am, so it must be just as frustrating for you."

"With your father, yes." She confirmed. "He punishes me, but I let him. I'm stronger than he is, and if I wanted to fight back, I would have no problem. I haven't had a real man since your uncles could overpower me. That is what I need."

"What about Thomas?" I asked. "He's the biggest man I know. I bet he could handle us, so to speak."

"That would be nice, honey." My mother answered, not looking convinced. "I don't know, though. He still addresses me as Mrs. Thompson, even after your father and I told him to just call me Debbie. Lyndsey calls me Debbie, but even she has been polite. I don't need polite, I need someone to take charge."

"Then we need to do something about it." I said. "We can't sit here while they tip-toe around. Dave isn't stepping up, and unless Thomas and Lyndsey do, we're out of luck."

I talked with my mother while we ate and we decided to hold a family meeting. After breakfast, my mother told everyone to meet us in the living room. I hoped we would get everything solved, and I just wanted someone to step up and take control. I wanted someone to run my life, to tell me what to do. I wanted someone to punish me when I did something wrong. Most of all, I wanted someone to have sex with me again. If someone that cared about me didn't step up, I was afraid I would give myself to the first dominant man I met.

Once everyone gathered, my mother started things off by addressing the three that should have been dominating us. "I'm disappointed in all three of you. Dave, I am especially disappointed with you. Thomas and Lyndsey, you at least have the excuse that all of this is new. I'll give you a break since last night was your first in the house."

My mother continued, directing her anger toward Dave now. "Your father has been in prison for three weeks, and in that time you haven't done a damn thing. I expected you to establish your authority and take control of this family. Instead, all you've done is pout and do the bare minimum. Fuck, I can't believe you're my son as weak as you are."

That was brutal. I was sure she was taking this tact to get a reaction. We didn't discuss it beforehand, but I was certain if Dave stood up and spanked her for talking to him like that, she would have been happy. Instead, all he did was sit there with his head down.

"Dammit, Dave. Do you even want to be head of this family?" My mother asked him, sounding furious. "Do you have it in you to take control of me and your sister? Why did you stop when your father turned himself in?"

"I don't know!" Dave yelled back at Mom, annoyed. If she wanted to get under his skin, she succeeded. His momentary show of anger quickly faded, and he looked like he was about to cry. "I don't know if I'm cut out for this. I love you Mom, and I love you Sarah. I thought I would enjoy taking advantage of Sarah, and at first I did. However, as the weeks passed, I found myself not wanting to hurt her. That included making her do things she didn't want. I shifted from wanting her to please me to me wanting to please her. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, it does, honey." My mother said, now talking in a calmer voice. "I expected you to reach that point. You're not supposed to abuse your sister. That's not what this is about. What you're feeling is the natural progression. After the newness and excitement wears off, it should be replaced with caring and wanting to protect her."

"Yes, that's how I'm feeling." Dave replied. "How can I protect her if I'm using her? How is making her fuck me protecting her? Hell, I don't want anyone to touch her, that's where my head is."

My brother looked a little flustered and embarrassed. He glanced toward Thomas and Lyndsey. I'm sure having them witness this made it worse. He never stopped to think that it wasn't just him wanting to use me, I wanted it more.

"Is that why you have tried nothing with me?" My mother asked.

"Yes." Dave admitted. "I look at you and want to take advantage. When you were over my knee that first night, I thought my heart would explode. I don't know if you felt it, but my dick was rock hard. I wanted to take you right there. I felt a surge of adrenaline that, if I could, I would have fucked you regardless of whether you wanted to. That scared me. My first thought with you is to protect you, so how can I do that and want to use you at the same time?"

My brother continued, looking down at his feet. "When you were just chastising me, I wanted to snatch you up and beat your ass until it was black and blue. It's the same anger that caused me to hurt Sarah that first night. I never want to hurt anyone like that again."

There it was. My mother told me Dave needed to learn that lesson after his anger got hold of him and he whipped my ass black and blue. Unfortunately, he went too far the other way. He was only supposed to learn the limits, not give it up. It occurred to me that brother may be too sensitive and caring to perform the role my mother and I wanted.

"Dave, do you want to be the head of this family?" My mother asked.

"What choice do I have?" Dave answered. "Dad told me I was in charge."

"First, your father isn't here." My mother replied. "He's in prison because he screwed up. What he wants doesn't matter. What matters now is us. We need to come to some sort of agreement about how we will move forward. Now, answer me and be truthful. Do you want to be head of this family?"

"Again, I don't know. I don't know if I have the confidence to run the family, to control both Sarah and you. I just don't know."

Dave looked devastated. I'm sure he felt he let us down.

"Dave, you don't have to feel bad," my mother tried to reassure him. "You can't be someone you're not. If you don't have it in you, that's fine. We will come to another arrangement that works for everyone."

"What about Dad?" Dave asked. "He's always been strong. How can I be so different from my father?"

"I love your father." My mother responded. "That's why I married him. It certainly wasn't for his dominant personality. In fact, your father is more like you than you think. Your father was initially hesitant to adopt the lifestyle I grew up in. He filled that role because I needed it. We love each other, and that's what formed the basis of our relationship, not domination."

She continued, "He eventually grew into the role, but I could tell it wasn't natural for him. Just look at the fact he didn't want to cause trouble with the dean of the college. He lets him use me at work without stepping in. Then the two money launderers took advantage of him when he knew it was wrong. Your father will never be mistaken for strong."

"Then why was he adamant about Dave taking over my life?" I broke in. "If Dad was like that, then why did he cause such a fuss that night at the table?"

"Sarah, that was more about his feelings than it was yours." My mother admitted. "Your father was always ashamed that he wasn't more dominant, and he wanted Dave to learn to be more. He also felt you needed to learn a lesson, but that was secondary. His hope was, if he gave Dave the opportunity to dominate you, he would turn into a man like my brothers. What he didn't realize was your uncles were born that way. Your father wasn't, and it seems neither was Dave."

"Why did you go along with it if you knew that?" I asked her, becoming a little upset. My mother and father, while not outright lying to me, weren't entirely truthful, either.

"Because, I knew you." My mother replied. "I knew you were just like me, and you would never be happy going in the direction you were. You're a beautiful woman. Men fall all over you, they can't help it. You would either have married some guy that was wrapped up in himself, or someone who would have given you everything you wanted. Neither of them would have satisfied you. You need a firm hand like I do, but it has to belong to a man that cares about you. He has to have your best interests in mind while he controls your life. It's only then that you're truly happy and content."

"I knew what you needed, so when you screwed up, I would beg your father not to put Dave in charge." My mother admitted. "I knew that would plant the seed in his head. I also mentioned how Dave needed to take charge of his life and become more dominant. I also mentioned a few times how it would have been better for your father if he learned how to be dominant when he was younger. When you finally screwed up again, your father put everything together, and here we are. And admit it, you're happier knowing all of this about yourself."

She wasn't wrong. I had to admit she was spot on. So, it wasn't so much my father wanting me to submit to my brother, but my mother manipulating the events that led to my life changing. This was a day of revelations, for sure. What my mother counted on was Dave taking after her side of the family, which is full of dominant men. What she didn't realize was Dave inherited my dad's tendencies.

My mother looked over toward Lyndsey and Thomas. "I'm sorry." She addressed them. "We brought you into our family under a false impression. The lifestyle you were told about no longer exists. You two are more than welcome to stay with us as long as you want, but I don't see how we can move forward if Dave cannot take the mantle his father left."

Lyndsey looked at her brother, then back at my mother. "If that's how you feel, Debbie, that's fine. My interest has always been Sarah. I'll still look after her, and you, if you get into trouble. I care about all of you, and I consider all of you family."

"Thomas, how do you feel about this turn of events?" My mother asked.

"I'm ok Mrs. Thompson. I feel the same as Lyndsey. I consider all of you family, and I'm here for whatever you need. Dave will always be my best friend, and I consider him a brother."

I could tell the events disappointed my mother. This was certainly not what I was expecting, either. We spent the next week getting Lyndsey and Thomas acclimated to the house and our new dynamic. My mother was default head of the family, and she did what any mother would do. She made sure all of us had what we needed, and that we all attended our classes and our jobs. No one told me how to dress, where I could go, or what I could do. I was returning to what was normal when the next shoe dropped.

I was getting off of my work study one day when I received word that my mother wanted to see me in her classroom. This wasn't anything unusual, and it normally meant she wanted me to pick up something for dinner, or run another errand for her. When I made it to her door, it was closed. This was unusual. She normally had it open when she wasn't in class. She told me to meet her, so I opened it and walked in.

My mother's classroom is a decent sized room, but smaller than what most people picture a college class would be. Her room held thirty seats, with a large desk at the front left of the class. Dominating the front wall was a giant dry erase board that was around fifteen feet long and six feet high. A pull-down screen was in the front center, currently retracted, that was used with a projector mounted to the ceiling. The room didn't have any windows, but there were motivational posters hanging on the three other walls.

What took my attention today was my mother, standing naked in the corner by her desk. She wore three-inch heels and had her hands on her head. Seated at the desk was the dean of the college. He looked up and addressed me when I walked in.

"Please close the door and lock it, Sarah." He instructed. "I would hate for your mother to catch a draft."

I did as he asked. As I walked closer, I noticed my mother's ass was an angry shade of red. He then instructed me to stand in front of the desk and continued, "As you can see, your mother was a bad girl. You haven't been privy to our punishment sessions, but that will change. Isn't that right, Debbie?"

"Please, sir, don't do this." My mother pleaded without turning around. "I will do anything you want, just leave Sarah alone."

"You will do what I want, regardless," he said, with a little hostility in his voice. "You are in no position to negotiate. Now, stand there and shut up or you'll be back over my lap."

My mother didn't move, nor say another word. He turned his attention to me. "Forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Roger, but you can call me Mr. Smith or Sir. Let me fill you in on why I called you here. I know your father is in prison. I also know without this job, your mother can't support all of you. That means whoever controls her job controls her. That person is me."

"Mr. Smith, my mother has allowed you to punish her. She also attends conferences with you, and I know you have your way with her. Why all of this? Aren't you getting everything you want?"

"Almost everything, dear." He answered. "Now I have you. Your mother tells me you are also submissive, and she admitted your brother didn't step up and take over for your father. I've decided I will do that for both of you. I know your mother well, and if you're anything like her, you will benefit from my attention as much as she does."

This was crazy. He's trying to make it sound like he's doing us a favor. My head was spinning, trying to figure a way out of this.

"You're wrong about the money." I fired back, seeing a glimmer of hope. "She told me she has an account with over a million dollars. She doesn't need money that bad."

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Roger replied with a smile on his face that made me uneasy. "The FBI froze that account, along with all of your father's accounts. All your mother has is one account that her job here keeps filled. Listen, I know this is sudden, but you'll learn to appreciate my attention. I've been a dominant in BDSM clubs for many years. I've had many submissive women during that time, so I'm very experienced. I would say much more than your father, and worlds ahead of your brother."

"That doesn't change the fact this is blackmail." I said, trying to gain the upper hand. "My mother may lose this job, but she can get another. Hell, all of us work and we can help her."

"Oh, I have a backup plan. It is illegal in this state for a person in a position of authority, as a teacher or instructor, to use that position for their advantage. This includes money and sex, even if both parties are over the age of consent. The state passed that years ago when some professors at another college blackmailed students. It was sex in return for grades. These were men, of course, but the law doesn't distinguish between men and women."

"Well, my mother wouldn't do anything like that Roger." I replied, but I was getting a sinking feeling in my stomach that there was more. I wasn't wrong.

Roger picked up a remote, pushed a couple of buttons, and the screen in front of the class lowered. As it dropped, a video slowly became clear. It took me a moment until I registered what it was. There, about six feet high and just as wide, was my mother having sex with three students in this very room. She had one behind her, fucking her hard. She had her mouth wrapped around one man in front while she jerked off the other.

My mouth was open, and I was stunned. When Roger started talking again, I almost didn't hear him. "I have signed statements from the three men that your mother put them up to it in return for a passing grade. These guys aren't exceptional students, actually just barely keeping above the minimum, so that will be believable."