Family Submission Pt. 04

Story Info
Hope Found, Hope Lost, Hope Returns.
11.2k words
4.57
8.7k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are adults over the age of eighteen.

This story contains mention of incest along with submission. I used incest as a vehicle to move the story, while submission is what I base the story around. If these themes make you uncomfortable, stop reading now. Read the first three chapters to understand everything, but be warned, they contain the same themes.

Family Submission Pt. 04 Hope Found, Hope Lost, and Hope Returns

Sarah is still standing naked in the man's office she hopes with aid her in finding her daughters.

Sarah's training held firm in her head, and she could remember every position Roger taught her. She didn't know how long she stood there, but her legs were aching. She wore three-inch heels, like Roger trained her to do. They made her look gorgeous in this position, but it was hell on her calves and ankles. She wasn't a young woman any longer, and her endurance suffered from it. That didn't matter, and she pushed it out of her head. Her focus was on presenting herself favorably.

"Let's skip forward a bit." The man instructed her. "Give me an overview of Roger and tell me what happened afterward. We can come back to your experience with Roger later. I would like to hear about that, but I don't have all day."

Sarah continued with her explanation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time we spent under the control of Roger and his club passed in a blur. The men abused us every day, all day. Now, instead of only getting them off, each made us orgasm. I must have orgasmed around fifteen to twenty times daily. That's not natural. My head was always buzzing, and when I wasn't having sex, I wanted it. These men turned me into a sex craved maniac. Since I could only orgasm with permission from Roger and his cohorts, not counting each night with my mother, I lusted after each one. My head was telling me I was in love with them. They were all I could think about, all I wanted.

When I walked into a room with one of them, my vagina turned on like a faucet. I would start drooling when I saw a penis. I was a mess, and I knew it. My mother was no better. She reacted as I did, and both of us turned into sex robots. They replaced our emotions with lust. We did as we were told, and we barely talked with each other, or anyone else. These men were conditioning us and doing a great job. I didn't see a way out, and resigned to my fate, when everything came crashing down.

One day when we arrived at the school, there were police cars out front. All six of the men that abused us were arrested and taken away. They ushered my mother and me into a room with a group of other women. I recognized some of them as other women the men abused. We were all confused when a gentleman in a police uniform walked in with a man in a suit.

"Ladies, I'm Captain Reynolds. You may recognize Mr. Lincoln, the president of the university. I will start by saying we know all about the abuse you suffered at the hands of the men we arrested this morning. Besides them, we have arrested twenty more men. We know they are all part of a sex club that enslaved and abused women."

The police captain stepped aside and let the university's president speak. He apologized on behalf of the school and told us he would speak to each of us personally. The Police captain said he was aware of the blackmail material the dean had on everyone present, and that as far as he was concerned, it didn't exist. We had been through enough.

The university president talked with me and my mother together. We walked into the dean's office, and I almost undressed out of habit. We each took a seat, and he began, "Mrs. and Ms. Thompson, I'm sorry they put you through this. It's obvious this will give the school a huge black eye, and I would like to begin the healing. If you feel up to it, I would like to make you the new dean, Mrs. Thompson. You're more than qualified, and I think having a woman in this position will be a positive step forward."

"Ms. Thompson, Sarah, if you decide to continue your education with us, I will waive your tuition. That includes the tuition of your brother, as well as Lyndsey and Thomas, who I understand your mother is housing while they finish their degrees. There is no way we can make up what happened to you, just please accept my sincere apology."

My mother took the job offer. It came with a substantial pay raise, so she was happy. We still didn't know what happened. The turn of events still shook me. I was accustomed to near constant sex, and my sexual desire was on a short fuse. It relieved me we were out from under Roger's thumb, but I was still in the mindset of obeying any instructions men gave me.

Dave, Lyndsey, and Thomas were home when we arrived. When we walked in, they met us in the living room and told us to sit down.

"Honey, I'm exhausted and I just want to sleep." My mother responded, walking past my brother.

Dave raised his voice and said, "I said, sit your ass down and shut up."

My mother stopped in her tracks and looked at Dave like he had two heads. Dave stood his ground, looking up at my mother, standing 6'3 with her heels. She backed up a few steps, then walked to the couch and sat down. I took a seat next to her and waited.

"Let me explain how everything went down." My brother announced.

He told us how Lyndsey grew concerned. When we withdrew from everyone, Lyndsey wondered why. That was out of character for me, and I was never like that with Lyndsey before. Even though I told her we were fine, she didn't believe me.

Lyndsey had a few of her friends help her ask around school and had some of them follow us as we went throughout our day. They noticed we visited the same classrooms, each time locking the door. Dave gave Lyndsey digital cameras disguised as small clocks to place in the rooms. Once we were out of the room at it was empty, they collected the cameras. Each camera was a stand-alone recorder, and they only recorded an hour of video. That was enough to show them what the men were doing.

One camera captured my mother and the three students engaged in sex in her classroom again. It took a little convincing and a few bruises from Thomas for the three to give up everything they knew. At risk of further bodily harm, Thomas had the three turn themselves into the police, along with the videos and a full confession. After investigating for a few days, the police had enough evidence to move in and make the arrests. Dave didn't tell us because he didn't want to tip off Roger or his men. Besides, we really weren't talking to him or anyone else.

Dave had more information than the police captain gave us. These men had videos of the women, at least most of them. Yes, we were included in the videos. Dave talked with the detectives working the case and they assured him someone would destroy the videos once the case was complete. The number of women on the various videos topped one hundred, and there were probably more not included.

"Mom, why the hell didn't you tell Dad the extent that the men were abusing you?" Dave asked.

My mother started crying. I put my arm around her to comfort her. After a minute, she answered behind tears, "I didn't want them to hurt your father. They threatened him, and I was trying to protect him."

"That wasn't your decision to make." Dave answered. "Jesus, Mom, Dad is a lawyer. He could have stopped them."

"Dammit, Dave. How many times do I have to tell you; your father is weak." My mother yelled back. "I love him, but he would have folded. I did what I did to protect him and keep all of this away from my family. That's why I made excuses for it, telling you I liked it. You're no different from your father. How the hell can you protect us?"

"Well, first, we got you out of that situation." Dave answered. "Second, I'm no longer conflicted about running this family. I can now see why Dad was adamant about keeping you under control. I didn't really believe you would put yourself in any dangerous situations, but here we are."

"And you, Sarah, what's your excuse?" Dave asked, directing his anger at me. "Mom had a history with these assholes. She was neck deep in shit. You gave yourself away with nothing resembling a fight. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry Dave, they were threatening Mom." I replied. "I didn't see a way out. I had to do what they said or Mom would go to prison."

"Seriously?" Dave answered incredulously. "For what? Fucking three grown men? Mom was too deep in their control that she believed anything they said. Yes, there is a law, but at most she would have been fined and fired. You should have known this, but it was easier to go along with the abuse than fight them. I believe you both wanted it."

My mother cried again, and when she got herself under control, admitted Dave was right. I thought about it and kicked myself. I should have known that as well, but like I said, I have my dad's intellect. I can see what's in front of me, but I have a hard time seeing anything else. I just took what Roger said at face value and went with it.

I admitted to the fact before I needed someone to watch over me. Now, I was convinced. Just like my mother, I would not be happy on my own. Would I survive? Probably. Could I keep myself out of trouble? Probably not. I would give myself to the first man to come along and dominate me. That first day, Roger told me to strip, and I did. My math teacher told me to get into the inspection position, and I did without thinking. A normal woman, in control of herself, would never do that. My head was wired differently.

Dave looked at both of us and said one word, "Waiting."

Our instincts took over. Roger and his crew trained us to react without thinking about it. When we failed, we were mercilessly punished. Our brains locked onto certain words, and we linked reactions to those words. When Dave said that, we both stood up, stripped quickly, and stood with our arms behind our backs, legs spread, staring straight ahead.

I was in that position before my brain registered what I had done. I felt embarrassed and humiliated, not because I was naked again, but because Dave was right. I just gave myself up. Sure, I was conditioned, but I could have said no. My body and my head wouldn't allow me to defy Dave, or anyone else for that matter.

"There will be some changes around here." Dave announced. "I am moving into the bedroom with you and Mom. I am head of the house. My word is final. You will answer to me, Lyndsey, and Thomas. You will do nothing without permission from one of us. You will go nowhere unless accompanied by one of us, at least for the time being. You were both conditioned to accept orders from men, and you standing here naked in that position proves it."

"Mom, you can work, but one of us will check up on you throughout the day." Dave instructed her. Your door will remain open at all times. I don't care what you're doing. I spoke with the University President, and I know you're now the Dean. You'll run your schedule at work, but we will review it."

Dave explained our lives, again, belonged to him. He apologized for not stepping up before, and he took some responsibility for allowing us to fall into Roger's trap. That wasn't a problem now, as he understood caring for us meant dominating us. He didn't see that before, and thought caring and domination were exclusive terms. He realized, for us, we needed both.

The next thing took both me and my mother by surprise. Dave opened a box and took out two chastity belts. After putting them on us and locking them up, he explained why.

"You two need to abstain from sex for at least a week or two." He said. "I believe you're at the point that you're addicted. We need to deprogram you to get you out of that mindset. You will wear these belts all day and night. I have three keys for each, and each of us has a copy. We will remove them when you use the bathroom or take a shower. We will watch you when they are removed. I need to ensure you're not getting yourself off."

Dave was right. Over the next week, me and my mother went through what was probably withdrawal. We begged them for sex, or at least to let us masturbate. I couldn't sleep, often breaking out in sweats and shaking. My vagina was on fire, and even rubbing against the chastity belt turned me on. No matter how I positioned, however, I couldn't orgasm. By the end of the first week, I calmed down. At the end of the second week, I no longer felt the need for sex.

During this time, they closely watched us. Like the six men, we were told what to do and where to go. The difference was, the three people dominating us now cared for us. No one made us service them. No one took advantage of us. We were only naked when we showered. There was always at least one person with us, and they ensured we had everything we needed. Everyone was patient and loving to us. We needed that far more than we thought.

The first week was hard. Both my mother and I spent considerable time in the arms of Dave, Lyndsey, or Thomas. They held us while we cried, letting out all the abuse we suffered. It was hard for me to admit I willingly put myself into a position to be abused. My mother had it harder. She was under Roger's thumb for years, and it nearly destroyed her. It took her a month before she regained a semblance of her confidence. She did her job, but anyone that knew her could see she wasn't the same person.

By the time the chastity belts were removed, Dave had moved into the room with us. Up to now, Dave's relationship with our mother wasn't sexual. He knew that had to change. My mother needed a man to control her, but she also needed a man to use her sexually. The time spent under the thumb of Roger satisfied both, but now it fell to Dave, Lyndsey, and Thomas. Dave wanted to be the first, establish his authority, so to speak.

The night Dave removed our chastity belts for good, he told me to report to Thomas and for mom to wait for him in our room. I had a good idea what he planned to do. I did as I was told and knocked on Thomas' door. Mom and I had to respect the privacy of the other three, but they could walk in on us any time they wanted.

Thomas told me to come in, and I walked through the door. He decorated his room with pictures and statues from his Samoan heritage and kept the room a little dark. He had a queen bed, but he was so big that it looked much smaller when he was in it. A small desk sat in the corner with a computer, and a recliner faced a large screen television mounted on the wall. I was glad our house had large bedrooms, one of the reason my parents bought it when my mother was pregnant with me.

Thomas sat in the recliner and I walked in front of him. He spoke one word, "kneeling," and I went into motion. I stripped off my pants, t-shirt, bra, and panties. I kneeled down, put my arms behind my back, chest out, legs spread, and looked straight ahead.

"Good job Sarah." Thomas complimented me. "I always thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world. I've had a crush on you since I was a small kid, but you were always older and had boyfriends. Looking at you now, I think I'm in love. It's not that you're naked, but your beauty just radiates from you."

I blushed. That was the nicest thing anyone had said to me. Thomas was a handsome man. He had a dark complexion from his Samoan roots, and he was built like a truck. I honestly never looked at Thomas as a boyfriend; he was always just my brother's friend. I looked at him closely, maybe for the first time, and I saw the man he grew up to be. I could definitely see myself dating him. That was in another life, possibly. In this one I was naked, on my knees, submissive to him like I was to my brother and my best friend Lyndsey.

"I feel I should apologize for making you undress, but Dave told us we need to be firm with you." Thomas explained. "I honestly don't understand how this whole submission thing works. Is it true you need it? I mean, you don't hate me for having you kneel in front of me naked?"

He was adorable. He knew what my mother and I just went through. He saw the videos of us. Dave had the detectives give him copies so they could see exactly what happened. He saw me in various positions, having sex with many men. Yet, here he was, worried that he may offend me by having me naked in front of him. This 6'5 mountain of a man was the most caring person I knew.

"No sir, I don't hate you." I replied.

"Sarah, please, you don't have to call me sir." Thomas interrupted me. "When I'm with you, I want to know you're not doing it just because I tell you."

I had to resist the urge to call him sir again, and I answered, "Thomas, the way this works is I am submissive to you, your sister, and my brother. For it to work for me, I have to feel I don't have a choice. I know you aren't the type of man to take advantage of a woman, but in my case, you need to be firm. If a man comes up to me and tells me to strip, I may do it. I can't help myself. I was submissive before, but after Roger trained me, it became ingrained. It's who I am."

"Sarah, I'm so sorry that happened to you." Thomas said, and I could see the sympathy in his eyes. He genuinely looked hurt.

"No, that's just it." I explained. "There's no reason to be sorry. I came to enjoy it."

"You're kidding me." He replied. "How can you enjoy being treated like that?"

"It's hard to explain." I answered. "I feel calm when all of my decisions are taken away from me. I like when someone controls my life. Roger was an asshole and a sadist, and I'm glad he's in jail. However, I have to admit he gave me what I needed. I didn't know that about myself before, at least to that extent. If they hadn't arrested him, I would still be with him and his club members. Not only because I had no choice, but because it was what I wanted."

I could see Thomas couldn't understand, or didn't believe me, so I continued my explanation. "My days were not my own. I was told where to go, who to see, who to have sex with, and what to do. I hardly had a single thought for myself. Since I've been out from under that, I've had time to think. Once I got over my desire for sex every minute, I could see that wasn't what was driving me. It was the control. I still want to be controlled like that. I walk around school, going to my classes. I go to my work-study, and I come home. That doesn't make me happy."

"You're not happy?" Thomas asked. "I thought you and your mother wanted your freedom back. Everyone likes to do what they want."

"Not me." I shot back, trying to get him to understand. "I walk around all day wishing someone would take ownership of me, tell me what to do. You three have done a wonderful job getting mom and I back to center. It really messed me up, but that was mostly my desire for sex. I was horny all the time, and I wanted nothing but sex. My mind was on that, and that only. I thought I loved Roger. I would have done anything for him. I realize that was dangerous, because they were using me. They didn't care for me, they just wanted me for sex, and couldn't care less if they hurt me."

"What I want is to be treated like that by someone that cares for me." I continued explaining. "Roger would abuse me, and his men would throw me around. They smacked me, spanked me, whipped me, hit me, and hurt me. I found I liked it rough, but not to the point of damaging me. They came close many times, but never crossed the line. They would have eventually, I know that. I want someone to take me back to that line that I can trust won't step over."