Family Submission Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for a couple more years. Dave and Thomas sped up their credits. They were both much smarter than I ever thought. That put them on schedule to graduate when Lyndsey and I did. As we made our way through our senior year, Lyndsey and Dave got engaged. We were happy for them, but I knew it was just a matter of time until Mom was the odd woman out.

To add to everything, Thomas asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes. That meant Mom really had nowhere to go. After graduation, we were married, followed a month later by Dave and Lyndsey. Lyndsey became a marine biologist, something her Hawaiian roots drove her toward. They accepted Dave to medical school in Hawaii, and they both moved there shortly afterward.

That left Thomas, me, and my mother. My degree was in education, and since Mom was the Dean, she arranged a job for me as an instructor. Thomas also got a job at the college working in IT, overseeing the computer network and security. We lived in the same house I grew up in with my mother. Thomas took on the responsibility of controlling both of us. He did the best he could, but when kids started arriving a couple years later, it put a damper on our sex games.

We had three daughters. That meant there will be no brother/sister domination in our family. We raised our daughters with a firm hand, ensuring they knew right from wrong. Ellie was my first, and is the more mature one. Violet was second, and is smarter than her sisters. Rounding it out is Riley. She's the baby and became my trouble maker.

Mom decided that we should have our own home, and we couldn't talk her out of it. She moved into a small apartment closer to the college. My father was scheduled to get out of prison soon. It did not surprise anyone that my mother divorced my father shortly before that happened.

She never forgave him for what he did and didn't do. His stupidity landed him in prison, and he didn't step in to save her from Roger. She received most of the assets in the divorce, including the house Thomas and I lived in. She sold it to us for a good price and moved out, ignoring our pleas for her to stay. She moved into a small apartment closer to the college, and with the money from her now unfrozen account, she had enough to live out her life in comfort.

Few things ever turn out that way, however. A few years after moving out, we received a visit late at night from two police officers. My mother was in an accident. They found her car wrapped around a tree, and the police believed alcohol was involved. Her toxicology came back positive for opioids. We never figured out why she was driving, both high on drugs and with alcohol in her system. She seemed fine the last time we saw her, happy even.

Years later, we found out that she fell back into the remnants of the club. Some of the local businessmen in town were members, but escaped prosecution. I didn't know these men, but they knew my mother. We found out because the police made more arrests and came across new videos of her.

Did she get back in because she needed it? They had no blackmail on her we knew of, and the men weren't talking. Was her accident really an accident, or did she set out to kill herself? We had no way of knowing. My father said she couldn't live on her own, and it proved him right. I thought she escaped Roger, but I guess she never truly left.

Dave and Lyndsey flew back for the funeral, and we attended it with over a hundred other people. They well respected her in town. Most people in town knew of the abuse she suffered under Roger. Hell, most people in town knew at least one woman that was abused.

Sympathy poured in from all over when it was reported men from the club pulled her back in. People didn't know it could have been my mother's decision. How could they? The one glaring omission was my father. Everyone expected him to put the divorce behind him, but he never showed up at the funeral. I haven't talked to him since.

That was the first domino to fall. Well, I should say my father going to prison was the first domino to fall, but at the time we didn't see it. The years passed, and with each one, the death of my mother became easier, but I never got over it.

My girls all grew to over 6' tall, with Violet standing the tallest at 6'3. All were beautiful, and that's not just a mother saying that. Ellie and Violet had the slightly darker skin associated with their Samoan heritage. That, in combination with their blonde hair, made them stand out, and everyone complimented them. Riley was lighter skinned, taking after me, but still had our trademark blonde hair.

Violet had the usual size associated with Samoans and resembled her aunt Lyndsey. Riley and Ellie were thinner, resembling me and my mother. From a young age, the boys fell all over them. Watching them grow up, I had flashbacks to my youth. It was great to see them mature into what I thought were strong, independent women.

A year before Riley graduated from high school, tragedy struck us again. Thomas suffered a heart attack. They called it a widow maker, and they said he was dead before he hit the floor. It made little sense. He was always healthy, watched what he ate, and even began exercising. We were all devastated. He was a force of nature and the center of our family.

I did the best I could to carry on. I put all my effort into my job and my girls. My mother had a will and split all of her assets between me and my brother. By the time she died, she accumulated over $5 million in bank accounts and another $6 million in stocks and annuities. We were wealthy, but it didn't matter in the end.

While he was alive, Thomas still dominated me, but it was behind closed doors. My girls didn't have a clue that I was submissive. I hadn't counted on the apples not falling far from the tree. I instructed them on right and wrong, but I did nothing to address their submissive nature. Truthfully, I didn't see it, but that was because I wasn't looking. Two of my daughters found themselves in situations similar to what my mother and I experienced.

What I didn't know at the time was Roger's club was just a branch of a wider organization that enslaved women. Where Roger stopped there, these men did not. They also sold women throughout the state and the country. These men were organized and never approved of Roger's handling of his part. If Dave hadn't stepped in and stopped him, the leaders of this organization would have done it themselves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene shifts to the office as Sarah continues telling the story of her family.

"Hold on." The man behind the desk said, interrupting Sarah. "How do you know this organization would have shut Roger down?"

"When they took my daughters, I spent almost all of my money to get them back." Sarah answered, still naked and in the waiting position. "I found that out along the way, not that it did me any good. Hell, I can't see how the millions I spent did any good at all. That's why I'm here."

The man looked at her. She was stunning. He put her age in her forties, around his same age. He could help her, he knew that. Hell, he spent money on far less worthy pursuits.

"Let me ask you a question." He said, after thinking for a moment. "Why did you undress when you came in and take that position? Did someone tell you to do that?"

"No sir, that was my decision." Sarah answered, still staring straight ahead. "I knew the only thing I could offer you for your help was me. I heard you have women that serve you, and I thought this would show you I was trained."

"Let me get this straight." The man answered. "You're offering yourself to me. In what capacity?"

"As anything you need." Sarah replied, measuring her words. "I will be your slave, or your servant, or anything else you desire."

"For how long of a period?" He inquired.

"For life, for a month, for a year." Sarah answered. "Whatever amount of time suits you. Sir, I have nowhere else to turn."

"What about your family?" He asked. "Surely your brother, or your in-laws, would help you. I can't believe everyone turned their backs on you."

Sarah tried to hold herself together, but she started crying. After a few moments, she gathered herself and replied, "They don't believe me. These men control my daughters, like they controlled me and my mother. My daughters talk to our family back in Hawaii, and act like nothing is wrong. To the rest of my family, they're perfectly safe and happy."

"And how do you know they're not?" The man asked, now becoming more intrigued.

"Because these assholes are trying to blackmail me." Sarah answered, becoming more emotional came closer to the truth. "They told me they would trade all three for me. These men first demanded money, and I paid them. It did no good. They just laughed and demanded I give myself to them. When I refused, they brought my daughters by and abused them in front of me. They trained my daughters the same as I was, so I know they have no choice. Hell, I'm tempted to take them up on their offer, but I know they'll keep all of us if I do."

"If what you say is true, you're correct." The man answered. "I don't see any reason they would give up two women for one."

"If you don't help me, I have no choice but to take them up on their offer." Sarah replied. "I know if I do that, I will never leave. However, I would rather be part of that life with my daughters than not be part of their lives."

Sarah stood there, not sure what else to say. All her cards were on the table. She hoped she stated her case strong enough, and the gentleman saw enough in her to accept her offer. Just as the man was about to say something, his office door opened and his assistant walked in. The woman was blonde, and around the same age, and had large breasts and a shapely figure.

"Sir, your next appointment is here." The woman announced, walking past Sarah. She looked Sarah up and down, smiling as she did, then turned to her boss behind the desk. With a smile, she said, "Shall I show him in?"

"Not just yet." The man answered. "Tell him I'm on the phone and will be right with him. He needs to stew for a bit. I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Yes sir, I'll let him know." The blonde said. She turned back around, smiling at Sarah as she walked past and out the door.

"You admitted you knew I kept women that serve me." The man said. "Tell me what else you know about me."

"I was told you own slaves." Sarah answered. "I also know you buy and sell women. You do this in secret so the authorities don't find out because you own businesses around the world."

The man sat back and thought for a moment. This woman knew about him, so whoever told her must also be involved in the slave trade somehow. She didn't seem to know about his connection to the FBI or the U.S. Government. That was good. At least his cover was holding.

"If you know all of this, why are you offering yourself to me?" The man asked. "From what you've said, I'm not better than the men you're trying to get your daughters back from. How do you know I won't take you and sell you to them? They must want you badly, so I'm sure I'll get good money."

"First, they don't buy women." Sarah answered. "They blackmail women and their husbands. They like to humiliate both. Buying a slave wouldn't do it for them. They like to train their women, break them in, so to speak. I found out they sell some women, but most women they cut loose after they tire of them."

"Besides, the man said I could trust you." Sarah continued. "He said you were honest."

"Who told you this?" the man asked her.

"He said he wanted to remain anonymous." Sarah answered.

"You understand that if I decide to take you up on your offer, I'll own you." The man stated. "You'll have to tell me then."

"Sir, if you help me get my daughters, I'll tell you everything you want to know." Sarah quickly replied.

The man sat quietly for a minute, looking at Sarah. Sarah stared straight ahead, not making eye contact.

"Ok, I'll help you." The man said. "Just to be clear, you're giving yourself to me. I'll use you as I see fit. Do you still agree with this?"

"Yes sir, I do." Sarah answered. She couldn't help herself and started crying. All of her tension came to the surface and ran out of her. She couldn't control her emotions and the tears ran down her face.

"Your first duty to me is to stand in that position. What did you call it, waiting? Right here, next to my desk facing the door." The man instructed, pointing to the side where he wanted her. Sarah moved to where the man showed her. Her black makeup was now running down her face, making her look like something out of a horror movie.

He picked up his phone and told his secretary to send in his next appointment. Sarah didn't flinch. She was still naked, with her legs spread and arms behind her. She would be on display to whoever stepped through the door, but she didn't care. She accomplished what she set out to do; get help in getting her daughters back.

The door to the office opened, and a man stepped through. He was in his thirties and wore business pants with a long-sleeved dress shirt. He stood about 6' tall and walked in like he owned the place. Sarah stood and stared straight ahead. When the man saw Sarah, who still had a few tears running down her face, he paused for a moment, then regained his composure.

"Please, have a seat Victor." Sarah's new owner said. "What brings you by today?"

"Good afternoon." He replied in a Russian accent. "I'm afraid that the price of the next shipment has gone up. We ran into trouble getting your wo...." The man paused for a moment, looked at Sarah, and reconsidered his words. "Merchandise. Yes, your merchandise was a little harder to get. I hope you understand."

"I see." Sarah's owner replied. "I don't believe you've met my new slave. Her name is Sarah. I had business with her father until he crossed me. She's crying because she just found out that poor old dad died today. There was a terrible accident at his house. People should be more careful when climbing ladders. He broke his neck trying to change a lightbulb. Can you imagine that?"

Victor looked at Sarah nervously. He swallowed hard, then looked back at the man behind the desk.

"Victor, you have two daughters yourself, don't you?" The man said, toying with him. "And a beautiful wife back in Kiev. I hear the Besarabsky Market has wonderful produce this time of year. It's awfully convenient that it's within walking distance for your family."

Victor started sweating. How the hell did he know where his family lived? Not even the people that worked for Victor knew that. He had heard rumors about this man, and knew he was not someone to mess with.

"This is what will happen now." The man said. "You will deliver." He paused, looked at Sarah, then back to Victor and continued, "the WOMEN we agreed upon, but now they will be a gift; a thank you for letting you live. You have twenty-four hours to have them at our agreed upon location or your wife and daughters will visit the U.S. as my guest. Oh, be careful about changing light bulbs. I would hate to have something happen to you. My assistant will see you out, and I look forward to our next business arrangement."

Sarah had to stifle a laugh. She stopped crying while listening to the men talk. She had to admit her new owner knew how to handle himself. Sarah was drawn to dominant men, and this man was no exception. He sat behind his desk, not moving or raising his voice, and he commanded the room. Sarah felt his dominance permeate the office, making her knees weak and head swoon. She had to admit even her husband didn't have this effect on her; no one had.

Roger was the most dominant person she knew. He had everything and everyone in his control. Even at Roger's best, he came in a distant second to her new owner. Sarah was happy she made this decision, and for a moment, she forgot about her daughters. She celebrated in her head because she would now be dominated by someone again. She lost herself in her lust and had to shake it off. This was why she couldn't give in to the men that held her daughters. She was confident she made the right choice, but until her new owner returned her daughters, she would withhold judgement.

While Sarah contemplated her new life, the blonde assistant returned and escorted Victor out.

"Sarah, thank you for that." The man said, smiling, once Victor left. "Some people just need a little more motivation than others. I've done business with Victor frequently, and overall, he's a decent businessman. He suffers a bit from greed, and it's necessary to rein him back in periodically. Now, let's get you settled, and we'll talk more tomorrow. I want to hear about how your daughters found themselves in their current predicaments."

The man picked up the phone and made a call. After a few moments, the door opened and his assistant walked in, followed by three other women. The first woman was a blonde, around the same height as Sarah. She wore a business dress suit and one inch heels. The second was a brunette Hispanic woman, again, around the same height. She was dressed immaculately, and her dress could have come from a Paris fashion show. Her heels were at least four inches tall, and she was beautiful. The last woman was shorter, and wore a simple dress, coming to her thighs. She didn't wear heels, but sported a pair of black flats.

The man spoke up, "Deborah, please get Sarah situated. Put her in one of our guest rooms."

"I'm sorry, sir, but wouldn't the servant quarters be more appropriate?" She responded.

"I would normally agree, but I have plans for her. This woman intrigues me, and I want to get to know her more. I think a guest room is appropriate until I figure out where I want her."

"Yes sir, I'll set her up." Deborah replied.

"Ok honey, it's time to go." The Hispanic woman said to the man behind the desk. She walked to a side closet and pulled out a wheelchair, pushing it to him. Deborah told Sarah to get dressed and follow her. As Sarah put her clothes back on, she watched the two tall women help the man into his wheelchair."

As the women wheeled the man out, Sarah said, "Thank you, Mr. Burkhart."

The man motioned for the woman pushing him to stop and turn him around. He looked at Sarah, who was now dressed and standing in front of him, and said, "Please, call me Rich. Deborah will get you something to eat. Get some rest, and I'll call for you tomorrow when I'm ready to continue our conversation.

Sarah stood there and watched him and the two women leave the office. She followed Deborah out and into a large room with gigantic windows overlooking the ocean. She couldn't believe the mansion she was in was built on the side of a cliff. As Deborah gave her a quick tour, she became excited. This place made her old house look like a shack. She just agreed to be Rich's slave, or servant; she didn't know which. None of that mattered. If it meant a life with Rich, living in a place like this, she was happy. Regardless of what tomorrow brought, she was one day closer to getting her daughters back. Sarah smiled for the first time since she could remember and looked forward to tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A note from the author

Those of you that read my other series know who Rich Burkhart is. If you don't, read Assassins MC and Santo Diablo. He's the main character in those series, with Assassin MC covering his origin, and Santo Diablo the next part of his life.

For now, the two series will mirror each other, one from Rich's perspective, and one from Sarah's. You don't have to read them all. Each will stand on its own, but you'll get a bigger picture by reading both.