Family Submission Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused for a moment, then asked Thomas, "If you could do anything to me right now, what would it be? What is your fantasy? You said you've had a crush on me, so you must have fantasized about me."

Thomas blushed. He really was sensitive. I hoped he could do what I needed, or someone would step up to take care of me. He thought for a moment and looked like he was getting up the courage to tell me.

After a few minutes of silence, he answered, "I've always liked BDSM." He said, almost whispering, and I could see it embarrassed him to admit it.

If someone hit me with a feather, I would have fallen backwards. Never in a million years would I have thought shy Thomas was into bondage. He gathered up a bit more courage and elaborated further, "I've watched videos. I like when the women are tied up. I often fantasized about you acting as my slave, bowing to me. I also enjoyed spanking your mother. When she was over my lap, something came over me. I saw Lyndsey really spanking you hard, and I got excited. I didn't realize I was doing the same to your mother until it was too late and she was kicking and screaming. I felt bad, but it turned me on."

"Thomas, thank you!" I exclaimed, wanting to jump with joy. "That's what I've been waiting for. That desire you have, I have the desire for someone to do that to me. Roger used me and mom as toys. We spent time in bondage. It was humiliating, degrading, embarrassing, and I loved every minute. Please, do that to me. Use me."

Thomas smiled, and I smiled back. We made a breakthrough. I wanted to jump up and hug him, but Thomas beat me to it. He told me to come and sit in his lap. I happily jumped up and planted my ass on his knee, facing sideways. He grabbed me and gave me a big hug. He pulled back a bit and looked into my eyes and said, "Sarah, I love you." He then gave me our first kiss. He was very soft, tentatively placing his lips on mine.

This was the nicest kiss I had since my brother pulled back from controlling me, before all the events with Roger took place. I sat on Thomas' lap and enjoyed the feeling of my lips against his. He opened his mouth, our lips still connected, and I followed suit. I tasted him. It was pleasant, nothing overpowering. I took a deep breath and smelled him for the first time. He had a slight body odor, a little like sweat. It was heavy and hung in my nostrils. I could faintly make out something, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It almost smelled like cinnamon, but wasn't. I loved it.

I felt his tongue barely enter my mouth. I opened my mouth wider, inviting him in. He took the invitation and pushed in further until he touched my tongue. I used my tongue to lick around his, and he did the same. I had many men put their tongues in my mouth, but none of them did it with such tenderness. Our tongues were dancing, and he was letting me lead. Between the sensation of our lips connected and our tongues caressing the other, I was lost.

Almost endless men fucked me. I had my pussy eaten too many times to count, sucked so many dicks I must have broken a record somewhere, and been fucked every way imaginable. All of that combined didn't come close to this kiss. This was the most erotic act I had experienced. My vagina turned on and threated to flood the room. My stomach did somersaults like a schoolgirl with her first crush. My head was spinning so hard it felt like vertigo. My breath grew short, and I gasped for air. This caused Thomas to pull back, thinking he did something wrong.

I was not about to let this end. I put my hand behind his head and pulled him into me, then reached down and hit the lever on the recliner. Thomas flew backwards, taking me with him. We almost caused the chair to flip, but Thomas caught himself. I turned in the seat, now lying on top of him, pressing my body against his. I buried my tongue deep in his mouth and continued to kiss him. Thomas took his hands and put both on my ass. His hands were huge. He palmed me. I could feel thumbs on my lower back and his pinky in the crease between my ass and my thigh. I was never so hot in my life.

I reached down and fumbled for his belt. I raised up slightly, making room for my hands to unbuckle it. I quickly undid his pants and pulled down his zipper. Still kissing him, I reached in and felt his underwear. I pulled them down slightly in the front, enough to pull out his cock. Once I had it out, I stroked it. His cock filled my hand when it was limp, and it grew. My grip continued to widen, and I thought I may need to use two hands. His cock felt gigantic, and as much as I didn't want to give up kissing him, I needed to see what I was holding.

I pulled back, reached down and pulled his t-shirt over his head. I tossed it aside as I began kissing his chest. My hand continued stroking his cock as I tongued his nipples, biting each slightly before continuing. As I slid down, I used my knee to close the recliner, sitting him upright. I released his cock, then went down on my knees. I took off his shoes and socks, then reached up and pulled his underwear and pants down in one motion.

I reached back up, grabbed his cock, then brought my head even with it. Holy shit! His dick must have been ten inches long and wide. I put my fingers around it and they barely touched. Now, my hands are not that small, so you can imagine how wide his dick was. I looked up and made eye contact, and he sat there smiling down at me. That gave me goosebumps, and I felt a burning desire to please the man I now held in my hand.

I wrapped my lips around his cock. That was a chore. I could barely fit a third of it in my mouth, so I wrapped both my hands around it and started stroking. Roger trained us to always make eye contact when we serviced someone. It was part of me now, and I did it without thinking. I watched him as he closed his eyes and put his head back. He started breathing heavily, and I watched his chest slowly rise, then fall. His breaths became slower, but deeper.

As I stroked, I pushed my mouth down as far as I could, licking under his cock as I did. He had a musky taste, not sweet like Dave's, but I liked this more. The odor I picked up kissing him was present here, but it was much stronger. I still couldn't place it, but to me, it smelled like I would picture a man should; strong. Roger taught us to always please the man first. That was my intention. I kept stroking and sucking his cock with enthusiasm, watching him as he climbed the ladder toward an orgasm.

His breaths became quicker and more shallow. He arched his back, then started pumping his hips. His cock hardened a bit more, and I knew he was close. His legs went stiff, and he reached up, putting his hand on the back of my head. I was used to Roger and his crew choking me by pushing their dicks into my throat. I tensed, expecting that to happen. It didn't. Thomas kept his hand on my head when he orgasmed, but he let me control what happened next. I pushed my mouth down a little further and tightened my lips around him. My mouth quickly filled with cum, and it was all I could do to swallow fast enough before it overwhelmed me.

His cum was delicious. I'm not exaggerating. I don't know if he ate a lot of pineapples, but damn if it didn't taste like it. I could have drank an entire glass if one was available. That's how much I liked it, and I have never said that about any other man. I kneeled there, his cock still in my mouth, as he drained the last drops.

That's something else Roger trained us. We were to keep the cock in our mouth until told otherwise. That first day in his office, I had his cock in my mouth for two hours straight. By the end of our ordeal, many blowjobs eclipsed that. I sat through an entire three-hour class, blowing the instructor under his desk while his students took a test. His dick never left my mouth, and I swallowed three loads.

I kept my eyes on Thomas as I held his now flaccid dick in my mouth. I tongued it, rubbing it slightly. Thomas just sat back and closed his eyes. He didn't say a word. As Roger trained us, I put my arms behind my back, spread my legs, and waited, his cock still in my mouth.

You probably notice how often I refer to my training. The men reinforced their lessons constantly. They used orgasms for positive reinforcement, and we came to crave them. We would do anything for anyone to have one. Our punishments were painful and humiliating, and we would do anything to avoid them. We were fully brainwashed.

I felt Thomas' cock stiffen again. That was my cue. I started sucking him, stroking his cock with my hand to get him hard. Thomas hadn't said a word the entire time, just looked down with a smile as I kneeled there. When his cock was hard, I had a choice. My training told me I wasn't to take my mouth off until told to, but I had a feeling Thomas wouldn't tell me. I had to convince myself it was ok, that I wouldn't be punished if I pushed things further.

Nervously, I took my mouth off of his cock. My mind was telling me I was about to get slapped, or worse. Of course, that didn't happen. Thomas just sat smiling, maintaining eye contact with me. I stood up and climbed into his lap, straddling him. I leaned forward and kissed him, not expecting him to kiss me back. The men never allowed me to kiss them after sucking their cocks. They made me feel dirty, telling me I had cum breath. Thomas didn't have that problem and returned the kiss. Afterward, I pulled back, lined his cock up, and slid myself on top.

He was massive, the largest I experienced. It took me a few minutes to get him in, going slowly the entire time. Once I was comfortably seated, I started fucking him. I rode him slowly at first, picking up speed. Thomas rested his hands on my hips, and his hands practically wrapped around my entire waist. Once I picked up speed, Thomas got into it. He tightened his grip and took over. His grip on me was strong enough that I didn't have to work my legs. He picked me up and pushed me down on his own. His strength, combined with his large hands, felt wonderful.

The men were almost always rough. They were forceful, and they used me like a rag doll. This was different. Thomas used me like that, but he was tender in the way he did it. I didn't feel like I was being used, but that Thomas was pleasuring me, allowing me to relax and enjoy it. And enjoy it, I did.

Released from my duty to satisfy him, I let him work. His movements were deliberate, but never rough. Truthfully, I could stand it rougher, but that was something we could talk about. I can't overstate how incredible it felt to have a man handle me like that. I was at his mercy. If I wanted to get away, I couldn't. I had no choice but to submit. What made this submission different was I knew Thomas wouldn't hurt me. I trusted him.

Sex with Dave was great. I love him, and that's what made it special. My connection to my brother was intense, and nothing would replace that. For everything Dave gave me, he could never give me this. He wasn't strong enough to handle me like Thomas did. I let Dave fuck me. Thomas took me. That was the difference. I was in heaven.

I couldn't restrain myself any longer and exploded in a mind shattering orgasm. Waves of spasms overtook me, starting in my vagina and running up and down my body. My arms tingled, my chest heaved, and my legs shook. I moaned, and the more I orgasmed, the louder it became. Thomas continued to fuck me, not slowing down.

I immediately orgasmed again. Then again. I didn't know what was happening. I've had multiple orgasms, but never one on top of the other. Through all of this, Thomas never stopped. I was losing myself in the waves of pleasure coursing through my body. The fourth orgasm hit and that's all I remember.

I woke up with my head on Thomas' chest. He had his head back and eyes closed. As I stirred, he opened his eyes.

"There you are." Thomas whispered. "You had quite the ride. I lost you there for a while. How are you feeling?"

"I feel weak." I answered, feeling groggy. "How long was I out?"

"About an hour." Thomas replied.

I asked Thomas why he let me sit there with his cock in my mouth, saying nothing. He answered he wanted to see what I would do. He watched the videos and noticed the men made us do that. He wondered, left to make my own decisions, if I would break free of their training or continue with what I was taught.

That was a good question. I obviously remained true to what Roger taught us, but what did that say about me? I didn't hate sitting there servicing Thomas, holding his dick in my mouth. I knew it felt great for him, and it pleased me I could give that to him. I didn't feel like it did with Roger. With him, I had to do it. With Thomas, I wanted to do it.

He laughed and teased me about letting his cock go without permission and jumping on top of him. He said he would have to punish me later. I didn't know if I was happy he was kidding or sad that he wouldn't be spanking me. I was twisted, and I was comfortable with it.

I needed something to eat, so I had to get up. My entire body felt like jelly. I tried to stand, but my legs gave out. Thomas caught me and helped me get dressed. He put his arm around my waist and helped me downstairs to the kitchen. As we sat talking over our dinner, Dave and Lyndsey walked in.

"It looks like you two had fun, judging by Sarah's hair." Lynsey proclaimed.

I hadn't thought about it, but my hair was a mess. It announced to everyone I was just fucked. I tried to straighten it out, then gave up. Who cares? They all knew. "How did things go with Mom?" I asked.

"Not too good." Dave replied.

Dave and Lyndsey explained what transpired while I was upstairs with Thomas. Dave joined Mom in the master bedroom to talk with her. His intention was to establish his authority. Over the last two weeks, they cared for us, but no one really dominated us. There was no discipline to speak of, and there was no sex. Dave wanted to establish that he was in control. It didn't go as Dave pictured.

"Sarah, Mom went off on me." He explained. "She started cursing and blaming me for not protecting her. I think she was taking out her anger she built up when Dad didn't step in to stop her abuse. Now that she's out from under Roger, she's finally dealing with her true feelings. I told her I was in charge now, and she told me to go fuck myself. She called me weak and told me there was no way she was listening to me."

"Thankfully, Lyndsey overhead us from the living room and came in." He said.

"I walked in and saw your mother hitting Dave." Lyndsey broke in. "She was punching him in his chest, pushing him back. Dave was trying to protect himself. He wasn't hitting back or yelling. He tried to calm her down, but it wasn't working. Your mother is powerful, and she knocked him on his ass. I grabbed her, turned her toward me, and hugged her."

"You hugged her?" I asked. "How did she react to that?"

"Not too well." Lyndsey answered. "She threw out expletives left and right. I kept repeating everything was ok, that she was safe, and we all cared for her. After a few minutes of your mother trying to push away from me, she had nothing left. She went limp and started crying. Dave had gotten up by then and came over, hugging her as well. We stood there for at least five minutes while she cried out all of her frustrations."

"After she calmed down, we all sat down and talked." Dave continued. "She apologized to me. She realized her anger was at Dad, not me, and acknowledged she was grateful I stepped in and did something where Dad had failed."

Dave and Lyndsey went on, explaining that my mother admitted she may never see Dave as someone that could dominate her. She didn't want to make him feel bad, but told him he was too sensitive. She needed someone stronger. She just didn't see Dave as that person. Dave said that hurt a little, but he could see why.

Mom came into the kitchen with us and looked like hell. Her eyes were swollen, and she still had tears running down her face. She sat down and put her head in her hands and said, "I'm really sorry, you all. I'm having a hard time with this."

She looked up at Dave, who had moved closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "I know you're doing your best." She said, wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry for being bitchy to you. I know you three saved me and Sarah, and I appreciate that. I didn't think the reality of what I lived through with Roger would hit me this hard."

"Do you think you need to talk to a doctor?" Dave asked. "You're showing signs of PTSD. That isn't surprising, and people have gotten it from less than what you went through."

"And what do I tell the doctor?" My mother answered. "That too many men abused me to count? That I was submissive to my brothers, and now my son? That I had sex with my daughter, and that I liked it? If I can't be honest with whoever I talk to, there's no reason to go."

She had a point. Sure, a doctor could help her get over the abuse, or at least come to grips with it. The other parts? Not so easy to explain. Her submission is at the core of who she is. I understood how she felt. I had a hard enough time dealing with it, and I was in it a fraction of the time. I can't imagine how messed up my mother's head was coming out of that.

We sat and talked at length late into the night. Dave admitted mom was right in that he wasn't strong enough for her. We came to realize Dave wasn't submissive, but he wasn't dominant, either. He was just a nice guy that wanted to take care of his family. No one could blame him for that. That still left the problem of who would take charge. It guess it wasn't an emergency if no one stepped up, but they couldn't leave me and mom to our own devices forever.

The three of them had Thomas supervise me, while Lyndsey and Dave would share the responsibility for mom. I was happy to answer to Thomas, but I was sure Mom wouldn't be too happy for long. She needed someone to dominate her. I thought that was Dad, but it turned out it was Roger. I didn't know how mom would react now that no one filled that role.

They kept Mom busy. After letting her recover for the next month, Dave and Lyndsey became strict with her. Punishments began again, and it wasn't uncommon to see Mom in the corner with a red ass, or hear Lyndsey or Dave spanking her. It wasn't the domination Mom was looking for, but it was something.

Dave finally became intimate with her. I don't think it drove him, but he knew she needed it. Mom is like me; we both need sex to survive. If I don't get that release, I'm not the same person. Even breaking us from our sex addiction Roger gave us, we still craved it. Mom was no longer tentative about sex with another woman, thanks to our nights together. Lyndsey stepped in and helped Mom get her release. Lyndsey even had Mom service her, and they both seemed to enjoy it.

Before long, I was back in my room. Mom, Lyndsey, and Dave shared the master bedroom. That made more sense. The three of them spent most of their time together anyway, so it was natural they should sleep together. What started out as a shared responsibility for mom turned into a romance between Dave and Lyndsey. Naturally, they had many threesomes, bringing Dave and Lyndsey closer together.

Lyndsey was the same as Dave. She wasn't submissive, but neither was she dominant. Dave and Lyndsey made a perfect match. Together they were just enough to keep mom controlled and satisfied. It turned out the only dominant person in our family was Thomas.

Remember when I told Thomas I wanted him to use me like the women he saw online and in the BDSM videos? I didn't realize it, but I unleashed a monster. Not in a bad way, at least not for me. I was Thomas' constant companion. He kept me by his side, tending to his every need. I washed him, dressed him, cooked for him, and pleased him every way he desired. He tied me up, spanked me, and fucked me every which way we could think of. I loved every minute.