Family Submission Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough." Rich replied. He told Deborah, who was still standing there, to show the men in.

"Sarah, if I'm to help you, the lies stop here." Rich demanded. "I can't do anything if I'm working with false information. Is there anything else you're not telling me?"

"Yes, I'm sorry." I answered. "I stole money from them so I could get here. I don't know how they tracked me, though. I ditched my phone before I left, and the only thing I had was my purse. I didn't even have luggage."

"Where is your purse now?" Rich asked.

"In my room." I responded.

Rich picked up his phone and talked for a minute before putting it down. I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying.

"Sarah, come stand next to me." Rich ordered. "Keep your clothes on, but I want you in that waiting position."

I stood up and walked over to him. I stood on Rich's right side. When I took up that position, Katia walked around the table and stood at the other end, but against the wall. Not long after, Russell walked in with two of his security guards.

He saw me and smiled. "It's good to see you, Sarah." Russell greeted me. "I came to take you home. You've had all of us worried. Who do I have to thank for finding you?"

"I'm Mr. Burkhart." Rich introduced himself. "You can call me Rich."

"Rich, it's a pleasure to meet you." Russell said. His pleasantries were making me sick. He was not a nice man. He was even worse than his father.

"I'll be taking Sarah now." He instructed Rich. "I don't want to take up any more of your time."

"Why should Sarah leave with you?" Rich asked, playing dumb. "She asked for my help. I mean, it's not like you own her."

"That's where you're wrong, Rich." Russell replied, sounding arrogant. "Look at Sarah's neck, right below her hairline."

Rich asked me to turn around and lift my hair. I complied, hating the fact Rich would see my tattoo.

"As you can see, she has my organization's logo tattooed on her." Russell explained. "That red letter C marks her our property. Our organization is called Crimson, if you're wondering."

"That's extremely clever." Rich remarked. "How do you feel about that tattoo, Sarah?"

I looked Russell in the eyes and answered, "I hate it."

Russell momentarily looked angry, but quickly recovered, putting a smile on his face.

"Well, Russell, we seem to have a problem." Rich responded. "Sarah doesn't want to be part of your club any longer. She's grown tired of you. I've offered her a place to live, and she's accepted. In fact, she's given herself to me. I own her now."

Russell was growing agitated. He gave up on his pleasantries and said, "I don't care what you think. She's mine, and I will get her back. I don't think you know who you're talking to. I'm a man with resources that can make your life miserable, and unless you give Sarah to me, I will do just that."

Rich leaned back and smiled. "Do you know who I am?" Rich asked. "I mean, do you know anything about me?"

"Of course, I do." Russell boasted. "You run a multi-million-dollar shipping business and own Santana International, one of the largest companies in the world. I don't give a shit about any of that. You're a billionaire that likes women. Who cares? You are all the same. Just because you have money, you think you can get your way. Money only goes so far, and in crossing me, you're entering a world you know nothing about. Your money can't help you. I will take Sarah, then I'll tear you and your family apart."

I looked at Rich, and he didn't budge. In fact, the smile never left his face. Katia stood there, watching the three men intently. When Russell became agitated, her hands went behind her back. I couldn't tell what she was doing, but she leaned forward slightly.

"You say money can't fix this problem." Rich commented. "How much would you take for Sarah? I'm sure we can come to some sort of figure that will please both of us."

Russell stood and thought for a moment. "If you give me $200 million for her, I'll let you have her."

"That's pretty steep." Rich replied. "I'm not used to buying women, so I don't know if that's high or not; it just seems like a lot."

The smile returned to Russell's face. "It's actually market value. If Sarah was younger, I could get $300 million for her, but she's in her forties and won't bring in that much money."

"It's a deal then." Rich said. "I can wire it if you give me an account number."

Russell took out his phone. He asked Rich for his number, then sent him the account information via text.

"If you'll give me one minute, I need to call my accountant and have her send you the money." Rich told Russell.

Rich picked up his phone, and after a few seconds said, "Yes. Julie, I need you to make a transfer for me. Yes, it's a wonderful day. I'm sending you an account that I want you to transfer $200 million into. Yes, exactly. Absolutely, just like we discussed. Yes, everything, but only with my word. Thank you very much, and have a great day."

Rich hung up then addressed Russell, "If you'll check your account, you should be $200 million richer."

Russell did a few things with his phone and his smile grew larger. "Yes, I have it now." He said excitedly. "It was nice doing business with you. Sarah, I hope you enjoy your new life."

Rich had his security escort the three men outside and back to their car. Rich told me to sit back down and continue eating if I wanted. I sat down but was in a state of shock. Katia walked back and stood next to Rich again.

"Did you really just buy me from Russell?" I asked. "It happened so fast that I'm having a hard time believing it."

"Well, I just sent him $200 million." Rich answered. "Now, we need to discuss you. I don't appreciate you lying to me. I cannot have anyone in my life that isn't truthful. I can understand why you lied, but I can't have you continue to do that."

"I'm very sorry." I apologized. "It was the only way I could think of to get you to listen to me. If I told you I ran away from the men that owned me, I didn't think you would help me. That's more trouble than most people want. I'm sure you would have thrown me out the door before I could tell you the rest of my story."

"I know how you reasoned I bought and sold women; I put others out of business that did. But how did you know I owned slaves?" Rich asked.

"I didn't, specifically." I answered. "I reasoned that if you bought and sold women, you would own slaves. I took a chance."

"Well, it seems to have turned out for you." Rich remarked.

"Will you still help me with my daughters?" I asked. I was nervous about pushing Rich too far after lying to him and how much he just spent on me.

"I still plan on doing that." He replied. "That's not my concern at the moment. My concern now is you. I need you to understand your place. Even though you lied to me, I like you. You're a beautiful woman, but more than that, you're obedient and focused. I like those qualities more than I thought."

"You will be my personal servant." Rich informed me. "As you can see, I can't get around very well. I'm slowly getting more mobile, but it may take years until I'm able to do most things myself. When I'm at home, I have my wives to look out for me, but it will be your job to do that here and when I travel. Honestly, I need two women, but until I find someone else, you'll be it."

"What about Katia?" I asked. "I know she's your wife, but isn't she helping you?" I looked at Katia and she just stood there and smiled.

"She helps, but that's only because I have no one else." Rich explained. "You will take over for her. Katia is actually my personal security. If she's tending to me, she can't keep me safe."

"I'm sorry, but she's tiny." I said, feeling bad after saying it. "How can she protect you?"

"Those three men didn't pay her any attention." Rich replied. "What they didn't know was Katia could have killed all three before any of them could react. Katia, do you mind showing Sarah?"

I glanced up at Katia in time to see her throw her hands forward. I felt two objects fly past my head and heard something behind me. I looked back and saw two knives stuck into a wooden cutting board that was sitting on top of an ornate dining server cabinet. The cutting board was flat, leaving only an inch of visible space. Katia embedded the knives into the center of that space. I sat stunned, my eyes wide, when I looked back at Rich.

"Katia is an assassin." He explained. "We call our assassins Black Widows. Our other widows work with our security teams, but Katia only works for me. She's also my wife, so I know I can trust her. You are not my wife, but neither will I make you a slave. You'll operate in that gray area that Deborah lives in. She gave herself to me, but I don't consider her a slave. She's dedicated and loyal, and that's what I need you to be."

"Even servant doesn't sound right to me." Rich remarked. "However, I don't have another title. You gave yourself to me, but I don't own you. You are here under your own free will. I will pay you for your service, and part of that will be your obedience. You will remain submissive to me, just as Deborah is. She is always on me to treat her more like a slave. She tells me it makes her feel protected and connected to me. I think your training may provide me with a way to do that."

Rich called Deborah and a minute later, she walked in.

"Sarah, I want you to show us your positions." Rich instructed me. "Then I want you to write them down with a description of each. Deborah, you call yourself my slave, but you're more than that. However, I don't have another title that fits, so we'll go with servant. You are still in charge of the staff, which puts you in charge of Sarah. I'll ask you again. Do you want to move into the residence?"

"I've wanted Deborah to move out of the servant's quarters for some time now." Rich explained. "The residence more comfortable, and as head of the staff, she should be in better accommodations."

"It's just too fancy for me." Deborah answered. "However, if it's that important to you, then I'll move into one of the residential rooms."

"Excellent." Rich said excitedly. "Deborah, you will live in the room to the right of the master bedroom, and Sarah, you will move your things in the room next to hers. These rooms are actually suites. Each has a living room and bedroom, with a full bathroom and heated jacuzzi. Yes, I know, it's extravagant Deborah, so you don't need to use the jacuzzi."

Deborah cracked a small smile. "It may help to soak in hot water from time to time." She said, sheepishly. "My previous owners did some damage that I'm paying for as I get older. Thank you Rich, I appreciate it, but I don't deserve it."

"Deborah, I will get you to accept the fact that you deserve to be treated well if it's the last thing I do." Rich said, smiling, then addressing me. "I can't run this place without Deborah, and she is more important to me than she wants to admit."

Rich then had me walk through the positions. I stripped naked and went through each one. I gave a commentary on each, and it occurred to me I was repeating what Roger told me and my mother that first day he showed us. After I finished, Deborah gave me a pad of paper and I wrote instructions for each. Rich informed Deborah that she was to learn each one and be ready to assume them on command.

With my help, Rich went down the list a few times, with me and Deborah assuming each, as he called them out. Deborah stood 5'6 with shoulder length brunette hair tied back in a ponytail. Her breasts were full B cups, and she carried a little weight around her hips, giving her a beautiful shape. Her legs were shapely and well defined. She had a rounded ass, further accentuating her shape.

When she took the inspection position, her breasts barely hung. They were tight, and could have belonged to a woman years younger. Deborah appeared around thirty years old, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her body. She easily learned each position, only commenting on the endure position and how much she hated it. Everyone hated that position.

When we finished, I went back in the waiting position, still naked, and stood there.

"Is that your default position, Sarah?" Rich asked.

"Yes sir, it is." I answered.

"You can call me Rich, remember?" He replied.

"Yes, I remember." I responded. "'Sir' just comes out naturally and is part of my training and obedience. I'll try to remember to call you Rich, but I've had that drilled into me over many years."

"It's ok." Rich assured me. "Whichever you're comfortable with."

"Can I ask a question?" I asked.

"Absolutely." Rich answered.

"What do you want me to wear?" I inquired. "I'm not sure if I should dress fancy in heels, or dress casual."

"People will look at you as a representation of me." Rich answered. "You will need to look appropriate. I have an image I need to project, one of class and power. As you can see, Katia wears an expensive Kimono. It's functional, allowing her to access her weapons easily and allows her to move around freely. It may be difficult for you, but I need you to wear clothes that highlight your sexuality, including heels. I want men to not be able to take their eyes off of you. If they're preoccupied with you, Katia will get a few extra seconds if she needs to take someone out."

"You will need clothes you can get out of easily." Rich explained. "It may be for a distraction, for my benefit, or for other reasons. You can expect to spend some of your time naked in just your heels. You will be part of meetings and events where the women are all servicing the men. You will need to do the same. There will be times Katia will need to do that, and she accepts it. Once you're settled, I'll fill you in on exactly who I am and what I do."

"Even when we're here, I will require you to be just as focused as if we're in a meeting elsewhere. I need you to live it, because it may mean the difference between life and death when we travel."

Rich was correct. I didn't know everything about him. I didn't understand what he was talking about, but that "life and death" remark gave me pause. What the hell was I now part of?

"There's another job that you'll have." Rich informed me. "Since they shot me, I have a difficult time having sex. It's not that my dick doesn't work, but any rise in blood pressure gives me a splitting headache. It's getting better, but not as fast as I want. My wife Penny, who is also my doctor, tells me I need to increase my endurance. The more I have sex, the faster I will recover. I need to train my brain not to debilitate me when my blood pressure rises."

"I can only go for short periods of time, and orgasms almost make me pass out." Rich explained. "That doesn't mean I can stop. My cover depends on my ability to have sex, and you can expect to have sex in front of other people. Cops won't normally fuck women who are being sold, so that's one way to convince them I'm not law enforcement. Also, seeing me use my women sexually puts some of these men at ease. They trust me more when they see me abusing someone, if you can believe that. If I can't, my credibility goes out the window."

"I will use you to build up my tolerance." Rich continued. "You're my hand maiden and my sex therapist. You'll do everything, from helping me take a shower to use the bathroom. You'll be a cook and a chauffeur. Basically, anything I need at the moment. You'll live here, and travel with me everywhere I go. We will get you a passport and make sure you up to date medically."

"I'll ask you just this once." Rich stated. "Is this all something you're willing to do?"

"You're helping me get my daughters back." I answered him. "I'll do anything you want. That being said, I would accept even if my daughters weren't part of the deal. You've been nothing but nice to me. You didn't have to listen to me when I walked into your office, but you did. After I lied to you, your response was to pay Russell $200 million for me. You spend another $100 thousand on clothes yesterday. You're letting me live in this gorgeous mansion. I see why Deborah feels she doesn't deserve what you give her, because I'm feeling the same way."

"Nonsense." Rich replied. "Save that feeling for after you hear what you've gotten yourself into, and once you see what your life will be like. The people you will meet will make Crimson seem like an after-school club. Now, I need to get to work. You can start by changing into something more appropriate to what I require and meet me in my office. I have a few meetings starting up soon."

I dressed and walked back to my room, which was now empty. Damn, Rich didn't waste any time. I was only in the dining room a little over an hour, and somehow they found time to move my things. I walked back to the room Rich mentioned, two doors down from the master bedroom. When I opened the door, I froze.

I stood there, not believing my eyes. The door opened to a large living room filled with Victorian era furniture. An ornate padded couch and two matching chairs dominated the space, each with ottomans. They were red and decorated with flowers, with the trim stained a reddish brown, and the wood had intricate designs carved into them. They looked like museum pieces and I was afraid to sit down.

An enormous cabinet sat against one wall. It must have been eight feet tall. I pulled it open, and the two doors swung to the outside. The doors were shelves about two feet deep and were filled with bottles of alcohol and glasses. The cabinet looked old, but was changed to hold a refrigerator in the center with a clear door. I couldn't tell if the cabinet was that deep, or the refrigerator was built into the wall, and the cabinet built around it. They filled the refrigerator with bottled water, juices, and sodas. When I closed the doors, it looked like a giant wardrobe. The wood was aged, with a dark stain. Carvings similar to the coach and chairs decorated the front and sides.

An enormous television hung on another wall. It was easily eighty inches. The couches and chairs were facing it. Under the television was an electronic fireplace. The cabinet it sat in looked to be eight feet wide and five feet tall. The fireplace itself took up three quarters of the cabinet, with drawers occupying the remaining space. Behind glass were the electronics; cable box and DVD. A single universal remote sat on top of the cabinet.

They set a few smaller end tables up next to the chairs and couch, with fake plants and other small nick knacks decorating them. The floor was hardwood, and at first I thought it was just Pergo or something similar. When I felt it, I realized it was actual wood panels. They stained it a dark brown, giving it an older look. A red and gold rectangular Persian rug covered the center of the room, with the furniture placed on top of it. The shade of red perfectly matched the red from the couch and chairs. The room was gorgeous.

Two large french doors dominated the wall opposite the entry. Through the french doors was the bedroom. In the exact center of the room was a king-sized poster bed with a silk canopy. The beams were at least ten feet tall, and the canopy hung down to the floor. Between the mattress and box spring, I had to climb up into the bed; the mattress was that thick. It was firm, yet seemed to close in around me when I laid down. There were six pillows on the bed, all larger than a standard pillow.

Around the bed were various dressers, wardrobes, and a vanity with a mirror. The mirror was back lit and magnified. It gave me perfect light and a close-up view. Putting on makeup wouldn't be a problem, as someone included an extensive collection of various types of expensive makeup. A white, deep, plush carpet covered the floor. On one side of the room was a door to an office. It held a fancy Victorian style desk with a computer and monitor. The room also held a chair and ottoman, with a small table next to it.