Family Submission Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through a door on the other side of the room was a bathroom, but calling it that didn't do it justice.

A shower was against one wall, but again, calling it a shower seemed wrong. It was a large open space set in the corner, with glass enclosing the other two sides. A bench ran along one wall, and towel racks and shelves along the other. On the corner where the glass connected to the wall sat a ten-foot-tall fake ficus. I looked for a faucet or showerhead, but didn't see any. Outside of the shower door was an electronic panel. I touched it and it lit up, showing an on and off button. I pressed on, and water immediately started falling from the ceiling in the shower. I looked closely, and they covered the ceiling in small nozzles that were recessed into the overhead. With the controls, I could set the water temperature and the strength of the water pressure.

I turned it off and turned my attention to the three-person jacuzzi sitting on the opposite wall. It was four feet deep and had steps up and into it. A control panel similar to the shower was on the wall next to it, and it allowed me to fill it, set the temperate, and the strength of the jets. The remaining wall held a cabinet with two sinks and a large rectangular mirror that must have been four feet tall and six feet wide. A door next to the sink led to the small room with a toilet and a smaller sink. The toilet had electronic controls, and I realized it had a built-in bidet.

I walked back into the room and didn't realize I missed a door. I first thought it was a large painting of a Victorian garden, but I noticed a handle when I looked closer. I pulled the door open and walked into an enormous closet. They hung all of my clothes, and they arranged my shoes on recessed shelves. They divided it into sections, with each section lit front and sides. My clothes were on one side, with shelves and dressers on the other, and the far wall held a floor to ceiling mirror about five feet wide. The mirror made the room seem larger, but it was large to begin with.

In the center of the room were two chairs and a padded bench. This closet was what I would consider bedroom size. I could easily fit a twin bed inside of it with room to move around. My clothes hanging up didn't even fill half of the space. All of my other clothes fit into the dressers, with room to spare. That didn't include the dressers and wardrobes in the bedroom that sat empty.

I know what you're thinking. That's way too much information about what my room looked like. I can't help it. This is the most luxurious room I've ever stepped into. I grew up with what I thought was an expensive house filled with nice things. I am now part of a world that I never dreamed existed. Billionaires live in another reality. Rich dropped $300 million on me in less than twenty-four hours after meeting me. He insisted I live in this extravagant room, even though I lied to him.

I looked around and suddenly felt insignificant. I was out of my league, and I felt a wave of uncertainty flow over me. What if I didn't measure up to Rich's expectations? I knew I wasn't refined enough to exist in this world. Before my doubts overwhelmed me, I reminded myself I had to get dressed and meet Rich in his office. I shook it off and went about choosing a dress.

I settled on a red dress that hugged my body, cinching up around the waist. It almost appeared to be a wrap-around, but that was just the design. The neckline plunged down into a V shape, ending a few inches below my breasts. The dress came down to mid-thigh, but had a slit on the left side, exposing eight more inches of skin. The dress came down from the waist and wrapping around the left side, covering the top two inches of the slit. When I sat down and crossed my leg, the dress exposed my entire left leg, precariously close to exposing my vagina. It had to admit; I looked sexy in it.

I put on a pair of red lace panties, but left the bra off. The plunging neckline would have exposed it, and I didn't want that. I put on a pair of black, closed toed, three-inch heels. The toes were rounded, and a strap ran across the top of my foot. I dug into the makeup that filled the vanity in the bedroom and put on what I would normally wear for a night out. I wore black eyeliner, a light red eye shadow, and put on foundation and blush. I crimped my eyelashes and applied mascara. I finished it with a light red shade of lipstick, thankful that it was smudge proof. In fact, all the lipstick that was included on my vanity was smudge proof. I had a good idea why that was.

I walked to Rich's office. His assistant Ann was there and told me I could go in. He was seated at his desk looking at his computer when I entered. A few moments later, he looked up and said, "Damn, you are gorgeous. I know other men won't be able to keep their eyes off of you because I can't. Looking at how you put yourself together, I think you and Isabella would get along great."

"Thank you, Rich." I replied, blushing slightly at the compliments. "Is this how you want me to dress from now on, or is this too much?"

"No, that's perfect." Rich replied. "The idea is to distract and impress the men I meet with. You succeeded."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"When you come in, I think I'll have you undress and take up the waiting position next to my desk." Rich explained. "You can hang your clothes in the closet." He pointed to a door on the side of the room. "Keep your heels on, however. Wait, I have an idea. Please, get undressed and get into position. I need to make a few phone calls."

I did as instructed. I undressed and hung my dress and panties in the closet. I stood next to Rich's desk and put my arms behind me and spread my legs. I stood like that while he called a few people. It wasn't my business, so I tried not to listen in. I couldn't help picking up a few things; he was talking about jewelry. After ten minutes, he finished.

"I have some things coming by in a few hours." Rich explained. "I have a meeting in about thirty minutes, and I'll have you dress for that. Now, however, I want you to get on your knees under my desk and take my cock in your mouth. You may as well get used to it since you'll spend considerable time with it. Grab a pillow from the couch to make yourself comfortable. I'll get a better kneeling pad for you, but sit however you wish."

"Here you can be comfortable, but there will be times you'll be on your knees." Rich added. "Some places I'll pass you off as my assistant, others as my slave. You'll usually know beforehand, but sometimes you'll have to react to the situation. You should always do as I say immediately. As I've said, our safety may depend on it."

I grabbed a thick pillow from the couch, walked next to Rich, lowered myself to my knees, and crawled under his desk. This was not the first desk I was under in my life, but it was the largest. I undid his belt and pants. I reached in and felt for his cock. I pulled it out carefully and was taken aback by its size. It wasn't the length, however. He was slightly longer than average, around eight inches, but the thickness stood out. He was semi-erect, and it was still the thickest cock I ever held. Even my husband's dick wasn't as wide.

I wrapped my mouth around it. It filled my mouth, and it was only half in. As it hardened, it stretched my mouth. Fully erect, it barely fit in my mouth. I moved up and down, remembering what Rich told me about his blood pressure.

"Please, just keep your mouth on it and tongue it slowly." Rich instructed me. "I want to feel the sensation without raising my blood pressure too much. I will say, what you're doing feels great. I hope you can manage doing this for long periods of time."

I had to force myself to take his cock out of my mouth, going against my training, to answer him. "Yes, I can manage that. I've had dicks in my mouth for hours on end. Crimson required that, so I am qualified to help you with your recovery. I never knew that skill would come in handy someday, but I'm glad it does. My training has me keep your cock in my mouth until you give me permission to take it out. Is that something you want?"

"Thank you Sarah." Rich replied. "Yes, that sounds good. Keep my cock in your mouth. We will slowly work up to blowjobs, but for now, go easy."

Rich was a unique man. He was dominating and forceful, but kind and caring at the same time. He was the first man since my husband I felt cared about me. That was ridiculous though, because he's only known me for two days. Yet, I feel safe around him, and he makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world when he looks at me. Is this why he has so many women that dedicate themselves to him? I can't explain it, and I don't understand why I feel that way.

It's not exactly love, but I feel a connection to him. He told me I could leave, but I have no intention of doing that. It wasn't the expensive clothes or the mansion, but I have to be honest, those didn't hurt. I sat cross-legged on a pillow with his dick in my mouth, and I loved it.

It always felt demeaning to be forced to suck someone's dick for hours. It reduced me to nothing more than an object, a sex toy. My life's only purpose was to please whatever man I was with. This was different. The act of sucking his dick seemed inadequate. I felt the need to do something more to prove myself to Rich. He had me under his desk servicing him, and I felt like I wasn't worthy enough to be here. That was crazy, and I tried to shake myself out of it.

As I tongued his dick, the feeling never left me. This cock that I have in my mouth took care of and pleased all six of his wives. This belonged to them, but he tasked me with helping him bring it back to full strength. Well, not his cock necessarily, but you get the idea. I felt honored to help him, which was another insane thought. How would a grown woman feel honored sucking a man's cock under his desk?

Rich broke me out of my thoughts and told me to get dressed. I got up, returned the pillow, and put my dress back on. I returned to the side of his desk and resumed the waiting position; arms behind me, head up, legs spread. In this dress, spreading my legs widened the slit on my left leg. This exposed my entire leg, giving a small peek of my panties to anyone in front of me. If Rich wanted a distraction, he had one.

His phone rang a minute later, and he told Ann to send in his next meeting. The next three hours passed with men coming in and talking to Rich. In one, he discussed the price for shipping contraband overseas, and in another, he worked out terms to buy a few women. The last meeting was different. Before it began, Penny joined us. I saw her before, and I reminded myself that she was one of Rich's wives and his doctor.

Before, she dressed professionally, but today she wore a white kimono. This was just as elaborate as Katia's, just with unique designs. The only similarity was the red devil with a pitchfork. That must be significant somehow.

"It's nice to meet you, Sarah." Penny greeted me. "For you to be here, Rich must have seen something in you. He had some nice things to say about you last night, and I'm glad Rich found someone to help him. I saw you yesterday, and you are a beautiful woman. That dress is magnificent and suits you."

She looked at Rich and he smiled. Penny shook her head and said, "We all know Rich loves beautiful women. He always has. Before they shot him, he had the libido of a teenager. He needed it with five wives. Hell, he added a sixth since then. Talk about torture. Rich has to see us parade around him each night and sit there, unable to fuck us. He puts on a brave face, but I know it kills him."

She looked at Rich and winked. "Did he tell you it was my idea to work on his stamina?" She asked me.

"Yes, he did." I answered. "He told me I would help him get back to normal by sucking his dick often, building up his tolerance."

"Yep, that sounds like him." Penny replied, shooting a glance at Rich, who just shook his head. "What I said was, having sex may help. It can also do more damage if he's not careful. He had a traumatic brain injury, and I honestly don't know if anything will help with that. Rich is determined to push the envelope, however. Just please, be careful. I don't care what he tells you. If you see him in pain, stop. That pain is there for a reason and is telling him that what he's doing is causing damage. Tell me immediately if he becomes incapacitated. You should have my number, and I'm available, day or night."

"I'm sorry, I don't have a phone." I admitted, looking confused. "I ditched mine when I came here."

Penny looked at Rich. "That is what I was telling you." Penny scolded him. "I told you it was too soon to get back to work full time. This isn't the only thing you've forgotten."

"I'm sorry Penny, I meant to give it to her earlier, but got distracted." He answered her. "I have Ann to keep me straight, but forgot to tell her about the phone."

Rich reached into his desk and took out a black cellphone and explained, "Sarah, this phone operates on our closed system. It hooks up to both cell towers and to satellite. You have the number for everyone in my family, including Deborah. It works on a proprietary system, so you won't find any of your favorite apps. With this phone, we can track you practically anywhere around the world. Do not leave this behind, and always try to have it on you when you are not with me."

"That reminds me of something else I wanted to tell you." Rich added. "Like everyone else, you will receive a chip that will be injected into your arm. This will allow us to track you, much like the phone. It works by piggybacking on other cell phones and networks. By working for me, you will be in danger. People may use you to get to me, and I need to protect you. Your phone has a panic button, and your chip has something similar. If the chip senses a sudden jarring motion, it will send a signal back to us you are in danger. You can also activate it by slapping your upper right arm three times, which is where it will be located."

"Once you do that, our command center will dispatch a security team." Rich explained. "They will also notify me. If you accidentally hit it and think you set it off, call me or our command center and tell us you're not in danger. Otherwise, you will be picked up and brought back to me. Penny will do the honors once this meeting is finished."

Rich's phone rang, and he told Ann to send them in. It surprised me to see someone I recognized. It was Victor, the man that Rich threatened yesterday for trying to raise the price on women Victor was to deliver. He walked in with two of his men, obviously security.

"Victor, what is it today?" Rich stated, sounding annoyed, as Victor stepped into the room. "I thought you understood what I wanted. What is it you're confused about?"

"It's the women." Victor explained. "I won't be delivering them. I've enjoyed our business together, but I can't continue our relationship. I have buyers that will pay me more, and treat me better."

"We had a deal, Victor." Rich replied. "I'll give you one last chance to honor it."

"Rich, don't threaten me." Victor warned Rich. "Just in case you tried anything, I have men stationed outside or your house and your kids' school. If I don't walk out of here alive, they have orders to kill all of them."

This is what Rich was talking about. When he said I would meet people that made Crimson look like an after-school club, he wasn't kidding. Life and death indeed. I kept my composure, but I was growing nervous. Victor's men were both armed. I could see their weapons clearly under their suit jacket that were conveniently unbuttoned. I wondered why Rich didn't have any of his security with him, or why he permitted armed men into his office.

I looked at Penny and she seemed relaxed. She never changed her posture, keeping her hands behind her back. I looked at Rich and he seemed awfully calm for someone who just had his family threatened.

"Victor, I'm sorry to hear you say that." Rich replied. "What about your wife and daughter? Aren't you worried about them?"

"Rich, do you take me for a fool?" Victor asked, laughing. "I had them moved to a safe location shortly after our meeting yesterday."

"Well, walking in here and threating me makes you look like a fool." Rich answered. "I'm sorry to inform you of this, but no one is where you think they are. Why don't you pick up your phone can call your men."

Victor looked a little worried, but did what Rich suggested. He dialed one number and received no answer. He dialed another number with the same result. After dialing another six times and receiving no answer, his face lost its color. His men looked worried and reached for their weapons. With my focus on Victor's men, I barely registered Penny's movement. I did, however, see the result. Almost simultaneously, each of his guards was hit by a knife in his neck. As they reached up to grab it, Penny flew forward and made a slashing motion with her hand. First, one guard fell, then the other.

Penny twirled after dropping the second guard and kicked over Victor and his chair. As he tumbled backward, Penny leaped on top of him. She twisted him around and lifted him to his knees by his hair. Once he was kneeling, Penny held a six-inch knife to his throat.

"How did you know?" Victor asked, gasping for breath after Penny knocked the wind out of him.

"I had your phone cloned, and you were under surveillance from the moment you left yesterday." Rich explained. "I have one last thing to tell you. I had your wife and daughter picked up last night after you moved them. All of your guards there are dead as well, by the way. You will die now knowing that your wife and beautiful daughter are on their way to an auction as we speak. I'm selling them for under market value, and have instructions to sell them to someone who we know abuses women."

"I will use them as an example of what happens to families of the men that cross me." Rich said, I'm sure torturing Victor. "Everyone will know who they are and why they're being sold. If you think I'm lying, let me show you something."

Rich turned his computer monitor around toward Victor. A video began playing showing a woman in her forties and a young woman no older than nineteen. They were both naked, on their knees, with their hands tied behind their backs. Each woman had a gag in her mouth. Muffled screams accompanied the panic in their eyes. At the end of the video, men in black combat gear snatched them up and pulled them offscreen.

I looked at Victor and he was crying. He began begging Rich for the lives of his wife and daughter. I felt sorry for him. Rich, however, did not.

"Victor, I gave you a chance to make it right yesterday." Rich told him. "I gave you one last chance today. I mean, your men were already dead, but I would have returned your wife and daughter if you reconsidered. You, however, did not, and now you're out of chances. Goodbye Victor, I hope you're good with your maker."

Rich motioned to Penny, and she pulled her hand across Victor's neck. The silver knife dripping with blood in Penny's hand mesmerized me. Penny bent down and wiped it across Victor's suit jacket before putting her hand behind her and bringing it back empty. She did the same to the smaller knives in the necks of the guards.

I stood there in silence. I was frozen in place, unable to move. I watched as the pools of blood slowly grew larger.

Penny grabbed the bag she walked in with and took out a small black pouch. She pulled out a needle and an alcohol wipe. As I stood there stunned, she put the alcohol on my upper arm and injected the tracker. I didn't feel a thing, still staring at the dead men on the floor.

"Well, I need to go wash this before the blood sets in." Penny said, sounding like she didn't have a care in the world. "I'm glad I wore this. It's hell getting blood out of my work dresses."