Family Takedown 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's wide grin was an unspoken gesture of acknowledgement he knew his Brit would understand, while Kate and Allison stood nervously aside...shocked how readily their new tormentor bought in to her twisted brother's evil enterprise.

Neither woman had ever suspected Brit to be so debased, and so keen on the idea of sex with her sister and mother -- of incest and assisting her brother to fulfill his depraved fantasy.

When Brit kicked off her pumps and unsnapped the button to her Capri pants, their amazed revelations about the young teenager's deviance were confirmed.

"Well...," David approved, his eyes never leaving Brit as she unzipped and peeled her pants down her legs, leaving the lower half of her athletic body in a pair of red silk thong panties.

Lacy and sexy, they were 'party panties,' clearly chosen by the libertine youngster with the expectation of being seen at some point during the night's party activities. The crotch clung snug against her pussy, but there was no obvious 'camel toe.'

Still, it was clear Brit's pretty little snatch was perfectly bald.

David worked as hard as he could to remain calm on the outside, but inside his heart was pounding. There was no hiding the full erection pressing against his shorts...certainly not from any of the three women, and particularly the lustful gaze of his twin sister.

When Brit moved to her torso, the anxious young wrestler feared Brit might pull the common women's tactic of removing her bra while still under her tight blouse.

It was a trick used by women for decades to thwart the lurid designs of men hoping to glimpse the wonderful mounds the bra contained, and one confounding many a man with the expertise it required.

David thankfully discovered Brit had no such intention.

Pulling her pretty blouse easily over her head, disheveling her cute short brown hair styled in bows for the previous night's party, Brit tossed the blouse on the table to stand for a moment in the sexy red push-up bra. The lace trim on the cups did little to hide her impressive cleavage as her considerable tits were mashed together by the garment.

Brit vainly posed long enough for everyone in the room to cast an appreciative eye at her trim, muscular body. At only 5'4" and 108 lbs., the young soccer star had a wiry strength characterized by well-defined shoulders and arms, a smooth, tapered waist featuring a rock-ribbed six-pack abdomen flowing into the narrow hips of a teenager.

Her legs were no different -- lean and muscular from the hours of running during her training, with her quads carved of granite and her calves high and compact like those of a sprinter.

The young beauty really was physically splendid -- a fact even her non-athletic big sister Allison could recognize. Kate felt a certain pride in Brit, despite the shameful circumstance of her disrobing, knowing as a former world-class gymnast the effort required to achieve such an excellent physique.

As a guy obsessed with his own image, David certainly welcomed the vision of his twin sister's firm body, even beyond the thought of sex, to a simple acknowledgement of her athletic perfection.

Unconcerned with covering herself and loving the attention, Brit simply pulled down the shoulder straps of her pretty bra and unhooked the back, allowing the cloth to fall away from her good-sized and delightfully firm tits.

"Uhh...yes, that's right," David stammered his approval, unblinking as he studied his twin sister's twin globes.

"They're really amazing, Brit," David gushed unremittingly in a hushed whisper of appreciation, noting the perfect combination of generous size and impressive shape.

True to the rest of her body, Brit's spectacular breasts showed no fat whatsoever.

Instead, they were composed solidly of gland, allowing them to rest buoyantly high on her chest. The pale smooth skin of her tit-flesh was lighter than the even bronze tan of the rest of her body -- the result of exposure to the sun during her sports activities.

Brit's nipples weren't large...probably the size of a quarter when flaccid. It was a state not currently in evidence as the crinkled nubs expressed the highly-peaked level of Brit's sexual excitement at the sudden transformation of her family, along with the thrill of stripping naked before her mother, sister and brother.

"Don't keep me in suspense, Brit, what's the story...how big?" David asked with the faltering voice of an enthralled teenager so thrilled seeing his twin sister's marvelous tits for the first time.

Her fixated brother couldn't help from immaturely focusing on her bra size in the way of most horny males.

Hands on her hips with a seductive smile, Brit waggled her wonderfully dense jugs back and forth playfully, with the firm mounds swaying but holding securely to form, and falling quickly back into place once she stopped.

"33-C," she answered coquettishly, the pride in her voice evident.

On the diminutive girl's small frame, C-cup tits looked huge, and were only made more so by their solid structure and density. Needing to really strap them down when she played a match was a bit bothersome, but they were extremely useful when pursuing her other avocation -- attracting boys...and girls.

"They look great! I mean, all three of you have great tits," David fractiously commented, with Brit nodding her agreement. "It must run in the family."

Kate's head bowed in guilt and reproach, while Allison remained stoic, accustomed to the frequent praise of her immense chest. Brit, however, was feeling more and more comfortable with the new arrangement in the Thornton household as she preened before the room in just her panties.

"Where is dad anyway?" The aroused girl asked no one in particular.

"He's in his study," David replied, before nastily adding, "...been in there since Allison sucked him off this morning."

"DAVID! PLEASE?!!" Allison protested her brother's embarrassing revelation. "Is that really necessary?"

The unfortunate nerdy girl's hand grasped her mouth with a ponderous shame for what she had done, along with her concern about her malevolent little sister knowing about it.

"Really, Allie?! You sucked off daddy?" It was a notion so lurid in Brit's mind, it virtually changed her entire demeanor towards her socially-inept big sister in a heartbeat.

"Oh my, what was it like? Does he have a big cock, like David?" Brit queried Allison while sneaking a quick glimpse at her twin brother's impressive tool, still pressing against his shorts as the question flowed from her mouth.

"In his dreams," David snickered. "Dad's pretty tiny. That's why mom found it necessary to visit Mrs. Rutherford and her strap-on collection every week."

"OH, DAVID! MUST YOU?" Kate blanched at the sordid revelation of her secretive lesbian affair.

Their annoyed mother immediately snapped out of her melancholy wallowing over her newfound subservience to David and her youngest daughter to confront the scandalous truth.

"Huh? Mrs. Rutherford?" Brit wondered with a quizzical lilt to her questioning response as her deceitful brother bombarded her with the continuous litany of sordid family secrets.

Kate's smoldering blue eyes bulged and her face flushed red as her delinquent son disclosed the private and previously undisclosed sexual relationship between herself and her long-time friend and tennis partner.

"Oh David, why?" Kate's scorned her son, and her forlorn expression told of her demoralized spirit. She protectively wrapped her arms across her chest as her knees weakened beneath the weight of her derogation.

The warmth stirring in Kate's panties told a different story.

It told a tale of the unmentionable arousal created by the betrayal of her forbidden relationship with June to her youngest daughter, coupled with the admittedly appealing vision of Brit's hard-body nearly nude before her eyes.

Combined with the previous exploration of her panty-covered pussy by her 18-year-old daughter, it was nearly intolerable -- all so corrupt and disreputable, yet so unthinkably intoxicating to their decent 41-year-old mother.

"Mrs. Rutherford? But, she's so nice and proper," Brit remarked, genuinely surprised at the affair, but quietly pleased to know of her mother's apparent attraction to women.

"Yeah, but she's hot too. Mom's got good taste in women, wouldn't you say?" David remarked rhetorically, jumping in with the inappropriate commentary, and proving power doesn't necessarily equal maturity.

"Mrs. Rutherford's built like a brick shithouse, and mom says she has a nice collection of strap-on cocks to help her deal with dad's little penis," the glowing despotic youth exposed their mother's most intimate confessions to his dazed twin sister.

Kate glared at her son, as much for the disrespectful comment about his father as in acknowledgement of its truth.

"Wow, mom, I would have never guessed," Brit declared.

The animated, nearly naked soccer whiz was clearly delighted, almost giddy in her realization of just how far she could go with her apparently not-quite-so traditional mother.

"Mrs. Rutherford is pretty," Brit noted sincerely, then added with unseemly anticipation of their new mother-daughter relationship, "but I didn't know you were so fond of girls."

"I guess that gives us something in common to span the generation gap," she giggled.

"Well, Britney Marie Thornton, I suppose I'm every bit as surprised at your affinity as well," Kate declared defensively, reverting to her mother voice while casting a sideways glance at her leering daughter.

"I guess I understand now why you like to spend so much time at Jenny's apartment," Kate added assertively, trying to regain some sense of dignity and parental authority.

"We're just friends," Brit beamed, unwilling to give ground and replying with a wink, "with some benefits."

"But it's okay mom," the undaunted teen retorted, turning the tables back on her mother. "I like cocks too. Big cocks...just like you!"

"BRITNEY!" Kate yelped with a fluster at the crude accusation by her once-sweet little girl. It wasn't necessarily the type of comment a mother likes to hear from her youngest daughter, even under these trying circumstances.

As if to prove her point, Brit sashayed to where David stood and lightly traced the back of her index finger along his pulsing shaft over his pants in much the same way she had her mother's tender mound moments earlier.

David's twin sister's glorious tits stood high and proud only inches from his bare chest, and while supremely tempted, the resolute collegian stoically resisted the urge to touch them...at least, just yet.

"Speaking of which David, I've shown you mine...well, most of it, anyway. Why don't you let me get a look at your big boy?" Brit murmured in a husky tone edged with a tinge of forbidden lust.

"I mean, if that's part of the deal," she reasoned, "I think I should see what I'm expected to handle, as it were."

David was ecstatic to the point of helplessness to stop Brit from hooking her thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and tugging them down.

"Wow...nice! Hard too," Brit praised with the halting tone of a girl who could barely contain herself while dropping to her knees to confront at eye level her brother's large, bobbing cock as it was released from its lair.

"I gotta tell ya, David," she complimented innocently and with all good intent. "I would have never guessed you had such a fucking big cock."

Brit snared the waving pole in the palm of her hand, judging the warm meat's girth and density with a pleased look of approval.

"Ohhh...fuck, Brit...," David sighed with a charge of arousal, nearly cumming right there with the mere touch of his adorable and sassy twin sister's hand on his swollen tool.

It was a fantasy come to life.

"From what I'm hearing about dad, David must get this bad boy from your side of the family, mom," Brit suggested perversely with a coy smile, before adding lewdly. "Grandpa must be hung."

"Britney! Honestly, you shouldn't think such things," Kate rebuked her little girl, stunned at her temerity.

As Kate reprimanded her licentious daughter she was shaken by her own hypocrisy -- ashamed at experiencing similar thoughts about her father upon her introduction of David's sizable tool into her mouth only yesterday.

"Later, 'BIG' brother," Brit promised the breathless youth, while emphasizing the quantitative term for her twin as an assurance of her keen interest in familiarizing herself more intimately with David's big cock.

Before rising, however, the cute, athletic girl indecently lavished a swift kiss onto the purplish knob, causing his knees to buckle.

'Whewww...,' he caught his breath with the contact of his pretty sister's soft, pursed lips against his supple crown.

"You're right mom, I can find out about Grandpa some other day," Brit teased, returning her attention to Kate, and leaving her flummoxed mother stunned at her little girl's jaw-droppingly immoral future designs.

"Let's have some fun in the here and now instead," the delighted teen girl announced wistfully.

"Brit, stop it...please," Kate begged her wayward daughter, knowing it was to no avail, just as with David.

"I don't know where Allie stands on the subject," Brit questioned, bypassing her mother's plea before postulating wickedly, "but you like girls, and I like girls. So, I'm thinking we should spend some quality girl time together."

Allison simply closed her eyes in resignation, while Kate's shoulders slumped further in recognition of where all of this was leading, and her absolute inability to prevent it.

Disturbingly, competing with Kate's tormented uncertainty about unconscionably immoral sex with her youngest daughter, a rush of impure arousal coursed her veins from Brit's demand for 'girl time' with her alluring mother.

"One thing I like about girls are tits...big tits," Brit shared audaciously in her uncontainable exuberance.

"You've seen mine, now let me see yours...," the calculating, able-bodied beauty urged with no uncertainty.

"C'mon mom, lose the top, and show me those lovely titties," Brit pressed imperiously. "You too Allie...especially you. I wanna see those whoppers!"

Allison had always been sensitive about the size of her chest.

Where most girls would be thrilled to have her rack, for the intelligent college coed they were an unwanted distraction to boys...and now apparently girls too. She wasn't keen on her little sister referring to her precious breasts as 'whoppers.'

Nonetheless, with the duo of David and Brit in league together, along with the realization her lusty sister was every bit as demented as her dictatorial brother, Allison was convinced that whatever she thought about it didn't matter.

Grabbing the black mid-drift tee from the hem, she pulled it up and over her head, unabashedly turning to face her enthralled sister and push out her DD-cup chest.

Brit simply stared slack-jawed, thrilled and wonderstruck at the spectacular melons Allison possessed.

"Holy shit, Allison! I don't know why you don't get laid all the time with a major set of jugs like those?" Brit said frankly, mimicking her brother, and not holding back.

"Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen more beautiful breasts in my life...or bigger ones," Brit praised genuinely and with clear admiration. "To think they're all natural. Shit, Allie, you won the tit lottery BIG TIME!"

Allison wasn't particularly proud of her sister's accolades.

"Your turn mom...show us what you got," Brit beckoned unashamed about telling her mother to strip off her skimpy tank top.

'She's so upfront about it all,' Kate thought. 'What happened to my sweet little girl?'

Regardless of her concerns of Brit's lost innocence, Kate tentatively complied, for pretty much the same reasons as Allison. She knew resistance only brought punishment, and her bottom was still sore from last night's bedtime spanking.

Sexy in its simplicity, the tank top didn't hide much anyway, so Kate removed the fabric in one fluid motion, up and off to toss on the table.

Their downtrodden mother was less bold than Allison in displaying her pleasing C-cup breasts...not exactly cowering, but not pushing them out either as her oldest child had defiantly done.

Nevertheless, Brit marveled at her mother's wonderful bosom.

The teardrop shape of Kate's breasts was still firm, with the smooth, pale and milky white skin contrasted nicely by dusky rose nipples drawn to tight nubs, belying her humbled mother's awkwardly eroticized state.

"Oh mommy, they're so pretty!" Brit grew weak-kneed at the sight of her mother's perfect tits. "I hope my boobs look that nice when I'm your age."

David kicked off his pants and admired the three beauties standing in the kitchen in only sexy panties -- his refined, enchanting mother and his two very different, but extremely sexy and provocative sisters.

Mom and Brit were very similar in build -- svelte and petite with taut muscles and big breasts. Only Kate's broader hips and thighs, the result of her age and motherhood, distinguished their bodies, along with the profound uplift and unmatchable firmness of Brit's incredible tits.

Allison stood out from her mother and sister -- taller, darker-haired, and with a well-proportioned voluptuousness indicative of her more sedentary lifestyle.

Of course, the most obvious difference was her hefty DD-cup melons, settling round and buoyant on her chest with just a hint of sag from their sheer weight.

Together the trio were quite a sight, and David couldn't wait to play with each of them...and all of them together.

"Let's go play," his kinky, newly-minted compatriot twin sister Brit gushed with girlish enthusiasm.

END PART 11