Family Takedown 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM...HUUH...AAAHHHHH...HUHH...," Allison's breathing deepened as her hips squirmed with pleasure.

Even muffled by the meaty, dripping cavern of her mother's aroused snatch as she continued her artful tongue-work on Kate, the grateful teenager's moans became of string of satisfied groans as her father worked his magic deep into the soft folds of her own sopping wet fuck channel.

Lost in a world of sensations unlike any she'd ever experienced as George's darting and teasing tongue profoundly touched places within her cunt in ways she could hardly bear, Allison was still unaware it was her father eating her pussy with such skill and devotion.

Their alerted mother, however, unable to avoid the increasing din of Allison's urgent wails, became curious about the obvious quality of the oral servicing her oldest daughter was receiving.

'That can't be David,' Kate assumed, knowing her son didn't have the experience necessary to generate that kind of reaction in a young woman.

Turning to see David standing by her side, Kate's suspicions were confirmed, and the realization of who was plying his tongue with such talented verve into the depths of Allison's pulsing twat suddenly became apparent.

"George?" She asked with puzzlement, momentarily lifting her pussy juice glistening face from the sloppy, reddened surface of her youngest daughter's tantalized cunt.

George was too busy to respond, but Kate knew she was right. Allison, her head between her mother's legs, and her mind focused solely on the glorious rapture occurring between her widely-parted thighs, didn't hear a thing.

"Oh my god, George!" Kate squealed. "Are you eating Allison's pussy?"

It was a question that didn't need answering. Kate knew it could only be her husband, familiar with the pleasure-inducing capabilities of his tongue when applied to her own happy cunt, and especially since he was the only person left in the house.

Her knee-jerk reaction was disgust.

"Oh George, how...how can you...she's your daughter?" Kate cried aloud, then quickly realized the ridiculousness of her objections.

She had done that and worse with that same daughter, along with their other children. To castigate George for enjoying the wonderfully plump pussy of their oldest daughter was not only hypocritical, but under the circumstances, it was just plain silly.

As she came to her senses, Kate actually allowed a small grin to cross her face. She knew how good George was at eating her out. It was his only redeeming quality in bed, but it was considerable. Her husband prided himself on his pussy-eating abilities, and rightfully so.

'She's gonna be ruined for anyone else's tongue after her father gets through with her little twat,' a more amenable Kate giggled to herself.

After thoroughly inspecting every inch of the inside of his daughter's cunt with his tongue, George zeroed in on Allison's erect clit to torture and tease the yearning little sex button until she was ready to burst out of her skin with ecstasy.

"AAWWWHH...OHHH, JEEEZ, DAVID...!" Allison called, still under the misguided belief it was her nefarious brother working her flowing cunt so well. "LIKE THAT...UNHHH...LICK MY CLIT LIKE THAT!"

George ignored his daughter's pleas, taking a certain pleasure in her error in identifying her brother as the source of her building pleasure. He was determined to give Allison multiple orgasms of the kind that made her toes break from the strain as they curled, and her hair stand on end.

Kate knew he could do it too, and with each climax would come an increasing level of intensity, until her daughter was tearfully begging her father to stop before she lost her mind.

Her father's toying tweak of her clit sparked the growing fire, and Allison once again involuntarily forced her mound up to his mouth to press her aching bud against his tongue.

"OOOHHHH, YESSS, DAVID...OOHHH, RIGHT THERE!" Allison squealed hysterically, jerking her powerful hips and nearly bucking her father off from his determined mission between his delighted daughter's thighs.

By now Brit was in on the game, aware of the obvious sex occurring so loudly below and hearing her mother exclaim her father's name. Brit couldn't see a thing from her vantage point, but the mere thought of the untoward act had the budding athlete highly-aroused.

'Daddy's eating Allison's cunt!' Her thrilled mind raced.

"UUUNNNHHHH...OOOHHH...OOOHHHHH, MYYYYY...CUMMMING!" Allison howled, peaking for what would become the first of several rising, high-pitched, nerve-shattering climaxes.

"Oh, shit, he's driving Allie insane...," Brit yelped with lively enthusiasm to her knowing mother.

"Ohh, mommy, I want daddy to eat my pussy like that!" The depraved girl exclaimed as her thoughts turned to the tantalizing prospect of her father's tongue lapping greedily at her nubile cunt.

With her blue eyes ablaze and set on her mother's sparkling pair, the provoked teenager sought Kate's affirmation of her incomprehensibly deviant intent. It was as impure a request as any Kate Thornton had ever heard.

"Yes, sweetie, daddy's very good," her mother sheepishly acknowledged, but a sudden rush of uncomfortable jealously came over Brit's blushing mother.

Kate knew of her husband's talents for cunnilingus, and his devotion to satisfying his wife's needs when he otherwise could not. To hear her sex-crazed daughters, one moaning uncontrollably under his oral manipulations, and the other expressing her desire to do the same, made her feel protective of her turf.

'Whatever George's strengths or weaknesses,' Kate's aggrieved feelings echoed in her head, 'they belong to me, not our daughters.'

At an emotionally raw, deeper, and more demented level, Kate felt inadequate; reacting with a certain hurt that after having just made her youngest daughter cum powerfully with her tongue, Brit now expressed a hope to experience her father's expertise...as if Kate's own cunt-eating performance was somehow unsatisfactory.

'I thought I ate Brit's pussy pretty well?' Their uncertain mother questioned herself.

"UUNNNNHH...UUGGGHHHH...OHHH MY GAWWWD...," Allison's wavering screams of lustful elation filled the air and broke her pensive mother's wallowing reverie.

Kate's misgivings aside, Allison was going ballistic with one orgasm rolling into another as her father worked his tongue unceasingly over her ecstatic clitoris.

The brainy Cal Sci sophomore's hands wrapped around her mother's thighs, with her forehead smashed up against Kate's cunt and eyes clenched tight. Allison's abdominal muscles knotted painfully, and her fleshy ass danced spastically across the carpet.

Delirious with her sexual rapture, her pelvis humped desperately upward in pursuit of her daddy's badgering tongue as she crested yet again in a mighty tsunami of orgasmic euphoria.

Throughout her endless climaxes, one rolling into another, George dug in, tightly gripping Allison's taut thighs to provoke and vex his daughter's distressed bud to the point of breaking her sanity.

"OOOHHHH, OOOHHHHH...HOLY FUCK...UUUNNNNHHHH...I CAN'T...OHHH, OHH STOPPP!" Allison beseeched her unknown antagonist. "IT'S TOO MUCH...I CAN'T...UNHHH...CUM AGAINNN!! OHHH NOOOOO... AAAWWNNNNHHHHH...!!!"

Cum again is exactly what Allison did as her mind was blinded by white light with the amplitude of her forceful climax.

Unable to stand it any longer, with the tremors of her orgasms blending one into another and her stomach muscles strained to the point of hurting, Allison lowered her hands to try to push away the relentless mouth of her tormentor.

"OHHH, DAVID, STOPPP...," Allison begged and squirmed before the light in her head turned on.

"DADDY?!" The stunned academic cried in her shock, finding her father's bald head between her legs ardently lapping at her achingly overworked pussy.

"UNNH...UNNNHHH...AGAIN...UGGH...CUMMING AGAIN...!" Allison spasmed, dropping her head to the pillow as a final explosive quake of ecstasy coursed her body.

The voluptuous girl writhed uncontrollably, and her back arched forcefully, inciting Allison's big jugs to violently bound across her chest.

Allison's incredible tits bobbled in every direction as the enraptured young sex kitten weathered the exquisite agony of one last jaw-dropping orgasm despite, or perhaps because of, the wicked revelation it was her wimpy, but intellectually-inspiring father who had brought her there.

"OOOHHHH...UUNNNGGGHHHH...OOHHH, DADDDDYYYYY!!"

END PART 12