Family Takes Care of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't usually get dessert after breakfast," Brian quipped. "Yum!"

"Glad you liked it." Erin pulled herself back together. "I'm going to shower."

Brian toyed with the idea of waiting a few minutes and sneaking in to watch her shower. But he didn't want to tempt fate, and he certainly didn't want to do anything that she might find offensive, so he went into the other bathroom to shower himself. After all, he did have things to do.

* * *

When he departed, Erin was wearing a short skirt and a collarless button up shirt with the buttons undone down to the middle of her breasts. He would have loved to accept her offer to accompany him to his house to get his clothes and other personal items if for no other reason than to just be able to look at her. But for the same reason, he also knew she would be a distraction, and this was something he needed to do on his own.

The mission went off without a hitch. To be fair, Brian took only his own things, though he questioned his own reasoning for not taking more, given the probability that Sara was likely having an affair. But there just wasn't much else he really wanted. He did take a few minutes to snoop around to see if there was any evidence; dried semen in her panties, emails on their computer, whatever else. But there was nothing. He went to their bank to withdraw a couple hundred dollars to tie him over until payday, and then went to a different bank to open his own account.

Returning to Alex and Erin's house around mid-afternoon had him drained and again feeling low. But this was a different emotion than last night. That had been sadness because the woman he thought he loved didn't want him anymore. Today it was anger that the woman he once loved was doing this to him.

He found Erin on the sofa reading some documents, legs curled, and considerable thigh exposed. However, she was alone at home so there had been no reason to be modest. Still, when Brian entered, she made no move to fix herself.

Erin immediately noticed that Brian was in another downcast mood, not unexpected given where he'd been. "How'd it go?"

"Fine. No problems. Got everything I need."

"Good. How do you feel?"

"Driving here I thought I was angry." He shrugged. "Now, I don't know what I am."

Erin arose, approached him and hugged him tightly. He felt her breasts press against his chest, and he didn't try to hide the erection it gave him. She appreciated his response.

He knew he should let go, but it felt so wonderful holding her, he didn't want it to end. It was very comforting.

Erin casually let her hand drop to graze his erection. "I'm glad you're happy to see me."

Brian merely chuckled. "You're having a growing effect on me."

That was the Brian she liked, making puns and double-entendres. But he felt so good, she couldn't remove her hand. And surprisingly, he didn't stop her. Very subtly, she nudged his zipper down, still with no resistance. As her hand snaked inside, there was no longer a need to be coy, so she fished out his cock. Moving to his right side, her left arm still around him and both of his embracing her upper body, she used her right hand to gently stroke him. It was an awkward but poignant moment.

Brian couldn't help reaching out with his left hand to undo a couple more buttons on her shirt so he could lovingly caress her breast. She purred her delight as he moaned his enjoyment. Removing his hand and letting it fall, her short skirt enabled him to raise it up and slip his fingers over the waistband of her panties to rub her clit.

"Mmmm," she whimpered.

There was only one more thing Brian wanted to do, but he dared not. That was to tilt her head up to taste her sweet lips. He doubted she would have resisted. But this was his brother's wife, and though he knew he should feel bad about what they were doing, he didn't want this to get out of hand. She was just too alluring to turn away.

She did rest her head against his chest to come quietly, mewling. Her orgasm begat his and she tried to catch as much of it in her hand as she could. However, some splattered on his pants. Once more, she licked his cum from her palm, the sight of that had a few more drops oozing out.

They were slow to separate, but reached a point where they knew they had to.

After a deep breath, Erin said, "You'd better go change your pants. Alex will be home soon, and I need to get dinner started."

* * *

When Alex arrived, he and Brian drank a beer while Erin cooked. Alex gave his brother the name of the attorney, Tim Davis, and said that his friend, Ron, had called the lawyer who said he had some open time tomorrow and to call first thing in the morning. Then they discussed Brian's trip to his house. Brian insisted on cleaning the kitchen after Erin's delicious meal, and when he finished, he found the couple snuggled on the sofa watching television. He sat and joined them. They watched a couple of shows, after which Erin excused herself to go to bed.

Alex fetched a couple more beers for the two men and turned the volume down on the TV so they could talk.

"So, was Erin helpful to you today?" Alex wanted to know.

"I guess," Brian shrugged. "I mean, there wasn't anything I really needed her to do."

"Do you feel relieved?"

"I am now that I have my own things."

"Uh, that wasn't really what I meant."

"Then I don't know what you mean," a confused Brian said.

"What did Erin do for you?"

Suddenly, it occurred to Brian that his brother was fishing for something. Did he know what Erin and Brian did? He kept his answer vague. "She fixed me breakfast, then I showered and left."

"That's all?"

"What do you mean, that's all? What more did you want her to do?" Brian decided to turn it around on Alex.

It occurred to Alex that if Erin did what he asked, she might not have told Brian that it was at Alex's request. Awkwardly, he explained. "I asked Erin to get you off."

"You asked your wife to get me off? Why?" Brian was really dumbfounded. But it explained why Erin was so unconcerned.

"You hadn't had any in a while, you were stressed, and I thought it would help you."

A deep breath had Brian knowing he had to come clean. "Look, I knew it was wrong and I really tried to resist, but I was just too weak. Erin is just too much woman to refuse. Yeah, I gave in to her giving me a handjob. I'm sorry, Alex. I'm really sorry. I'll leave, if you want me to."

Alex was laughing to Brian's further confusion. "She didn't tell you that I asked her to do that?"

Brian merely shook his head in stupefaction.

"I guess she figured if she told you I asked, you wouldn't have believed her and wouldn't have consented, but if she let you think it was just between the two of you and I wouldn't know, then you would."

"Doesn't say much about my character, does it?" Brian admitted.

Alex moved to sit closer to his brother as though to confide something unknown. "Don't feel bad, little brother. You don't know this about Erin, but she is oversexed. She's just about a pint short of being a nympho. She wants more sex than I can give her."

Brian frowned. "You think she's having an affair?"

"No, not at all. But you can bet your ass that after she did you, she went to her room and masturbated."

As if he hadn't been deceptive enough, Brian didn't feel the need to mention all else he and Erin had done. "She did say she was going take a shower."

"There you go."

"Believe it or not, I do still feel bad," Brian felt he should say.

"Don't worry about it."

* * *

As he expected, Erin was still awake when Alex headed for their bedroom. He was sure that giving Brian the handjob had made her hornier than usual, so he wasn't surprised when she grabbed for his dick when he stopped beside the bed. He let her unzip him and take out his cock. He had quickly decided while walking from the living room to the bedroom not to mention his discussion with Brian, at least until he heard her description of what had happened. He had no reason to distrust either his wife or his brother, but it wouldn't hurt to have that trust verified.

As she took her first suck of his cock, he asked, "So, we're you able to get Brian off?"

"Yes, but it wasn't easy," Erin reported. "He's a good guy, your brother. He really resisted. I nearly had to rip his pants open. I didn't tell him you asked me to do that because he wouldn't have believed it. Fortunately, he came quickly sparing us both being too embarrassed."

"Well, thanks. I really appreciate it."

Erin held up her hand. "Don't ask for any more! And now, you owe me a good fucking."

To be sure, he gave her a good fucking—but it wasn't as good as she would have liked.

* * *

So naturally, Erin awoke horny, not that she didn't fairly often. A finger or a dildo usually sufficed until Alex came home from work. But today. Relief was in the next room. Did she dare? Brian had been willing when he returned yesterday afternoon. Would he be as eager this morning?

She gave her pussy a good rub to get it wet, but not enough to come, although she could easily have gone that far. Getting out of bed nude from fucking Alex last night, Erin toyed with the idea of going to Brian's room just as she was, but she quickly decided that it might be too soon for that. In addition, she figured she should go the bathroom and use a wet cloth to wipe the dried cum from her abdomen and pussy. As she frequently did, she had just rolled over after sex and drifted off to sleep, loving the feel of jism in her pussy. But it might be a turn-off for Brian.

Erin slipped on a much looser tank top and thong panties, and then left her bedroom.

* * *

Even though his brother had exonerated him for his indiscretion and even admitted putting Erin up to it, Brian awoke feeling uncomfortable about it. He stayed in bed until after Alex departed for work. It was awfully nice of Alex to be so concerned about him, but to have his wife do something sexual was something Brian just couldn't wrap his head around. On the other hand, he hadn't been lying to Alex when he said that Erin was just too alluring to resist. He really had lusted after her for as long as she and Alex had been together, and to have her offer herself to him, such as she had, was the opportunity of a lifetime.

Brian wasn't really surprised when the door to his bedroom opened with Erin dressed in even less than she'd had on the previous morning. But she'd said she liked to be comfortable around her own house. Who was he to complain? He started getting hard.

"How are you this morning?" she asked.

"I think I'm better than yesterday. Thanks for your . . . help. I've been thinking about it a lot."

"I'm glad because I have, too."

"Really? I'm surprised. Alex told me he put you up to it."

"He did?"

"Yeah. I feel really bad about that."

"You shouldn't. I really enjoyed it."

"You did? Wow." Brian didn't know what to think about that. "I have to be honest with you, though."

"You better."

"I don't feel as bad about what we did as I do about my brother asking his wife to do it. I don't know what that says about me."

"I think given your bout of celibacy it's nothing to worry about." She strutted over to the bed. "But I'm glad you don't feel as bad about what we did because I want to do it again."

"Did Alex ask you to again?"

She sat on the edge of the bed, her tank top barely covering her tits and the thong hardly covering anything. "No. But neither did he say not to. I've just been thinking about your dick a lot."

"You have?" He couldn't help his cock pulsing under the covers. She noticed the movement and smiled. "I've been thinking about your tits a lot. They're perfect."

"Yeah? Want to see them again?"

"I'd be lying if I said no."

And just that quick, Erin removed her tank top, her breasts standing straight and proud, no sag.

Brian sucked in his breath. Yesterday he couldn't help himself reaching out to touch. Today, he did it intentionally. She actually seemed to lean into his hand. They felt fantastic.

Erin felt that the mood had been set, so she reached for the covers and teasingly pulled them down until his cock sprang up. She reached for it, wrapping her hand around it and stroking it a few times. She didn't need to spread his legs. In eager anticipation, he did that on his own. As she had yesterday morning, she bent to touch her lips to the crown, and he waited for the dribble of saliva. It came a second later, but instead of using her hand to lube his shaft, she opened her mouth and took him in as far as she could.

Again, Brian sucked in his breath, this time accompanied by a high-pitched, "Uhhhh."

Her lips moved back up to the rim of his crown, and she went up and down only a couple of inches several times. Her tongue was constantly in motion, swirling all around, and she even stopped to lick the soft underside.

Brian thought he was going to pass out. This was Erin sucking his dick! He could die a happy man right now. But he really didn't want to. He wanted to stay alive and enjoy this incredible blowjob. Damn, she was good.

Erin again took the entire shaft into her mouth attempting to deep-throat him. But he was too big, and she gagged. She tried a couple more times, gagging again, until finally he was amazingly down her throat.

He let out another high-pitched moan. This just kept getting better.

Now she was able to continually deep-throat him, and if he thought he was going to pass out before, he was definitely light-headed now. Her effort was producing a huge amount of saliva that was dripping all over her chin, his cock and balls. It was erotic as all hell.

And then, if that wasn't enough, Erin sucked his balls, taking each one in her mouth and rolling it around like it was candy.

Brian knew he wouldn't last much longer. He'd never had such an incredible blowjob.

"You like this?" she asked seductively.

"Are you kidding? This is fantastic. It's so good, I'm not going to last much longer."

"Good. Come for me. In my mouth." She cupped and kneaded his scrotum to know when he was going to erupt.

Several seconds later, Brian was filling her mouth with boiling hot semen, while emitting painful sounding noises, but she knew he was really experiencing the utmost pleasure. She swallowed just about all of it, and Brian could see the little remaining still in her mouth when she smiled at her accomplishment a minute later.

It was a good thing he was lying down, otherwise he would have collapsed. "That was wonderful, spectacular, amazing, the best damned blowjob I've ever had!"

"Don't hold back. Tell me what you really think," she joked, grinning. "It was great for me, too. I love the taste of your jizz."

"Really? Well, I love the taste of your pussy."

"That's good, because you know what?"

"It's time for me to pay up."

"Damn right!"

Erin was about to crawl forward, but Brian gently rolled her onto her back. She voiced her approval. "Mmmm."

He then boldly removed her thong without asking, and she eagerly spread her legs. Her pussy was wet with arousal. Brian wasted no time in swooping in, his pointed tongue aimed directly at her hole. He took several jabs before licking the entire length of her slit.

Erin continually purred her delight.

With his fingers, Brian delicately pulled back the hood covering her clit, exposing the pale little bulb. He circled it with his tongue alternately flicking it.

"You're driving me wild," Erin whined. "Keep it up."

And he did. Brian used every trick he knew. He wiggled his tongue from side to side against her labia and again licked up and down between her lips. Then he had his best idea. He'd never done it before, but with Erin, not only could he not control himself, but he didn't have any limits. He pushed her legs up and back toward her chest, and with her anus exposed, he took a swipe.

Erin yelped. "Oh, yes! I love that!"

Not caring where he was licking because it was Erin, Brian forced the tip of his tongue in her asshole. Of course, it couldn't go very far, but her rapid moans told him she liked it. Again, feeling bold, he dribbled spit on her anus and slowly slid his forefinger in to the first knuckle. He returned his tongue to her pussy. He wiggled his finger around as much as he could, and within seconds, she was writhing and twisting as she had a massive orgasm. Her head was whipping from side to side and he almost feared she might injure herself.

However, when she finished, she instantly sat up and threw her arms around him, hugging tightly. "Damn! That was the best orgasm I've ever had. Ever. Even from fucking."

They continued to embrace one another for several minutes, and once again, Brian would have loved to end this with a kiss, but that bold he wasn't.

A while later, as he showered with a hard on, given yesterday's and this morning's activities, he wondered where this was going.

* * *

Erin had a home showing mid-morning and Brian was able to get an appointment with Tim Davis around the same time. He was instantly satisfied with the attorney and his partner, Corinne. His fee was acceptable and after questioning, the lawyers tasked Brian with deciding if to hire a private investigator to follow Sara to find out if she was indeed having an affair or to forget that and simply go through with the divorce once they find out whom her attorney was.

Brian stopped for a solitary lunch to consider what to do and felt slightly overwhelmed at having to make that decision. He hadn't thought about a P.I., and suddenly, he wasn't sure he really wanted to know. He returned to Alex and Erin's once more in a less than ideal mood. It occurred to him that he needed to man-up and accept what was happening and not let each step bring him down.

Erin returned shortly after he did. "Did it not go well?" she asked noting the sour expression on his face. She sat right next to him, their legs touching.

Brian told her his positive feelings about the lawyers and the decision regarding the private investigator.

"Are you leaning one way or the other?"

He shrugged. "I'm not sure I want to know."

"I would."

"Really? Why?" Perhaps she had a good reason.

"Closure. Sara saying the two of you have drifted in different directions and she just wants to move on is not a reason for divorce," Erin opined. "It's vague. It's subjective. It's just her version of what she thinks happened. It's not specific. It doesn't give you closure. Plus, if you're drifting apart, you talk about it and try to fix it. On the other hand, if you're having an affair and you want to be with that person, that's when you want an immediate out. It's specific. It's definitive, and, it gives you closure."

"Divorce is not closure?" Brian wondered aloud.

"Divorce is the end result. It's not the reason why."

"Hmmm. I hadn't looked at it that way."

Erin stood, much to Brian's disappointment. "Something to think about." She disappeared into the kitchen but returned in seconds with two beers.

"A little early for this, isn't it?"

"You drink with my husband, but you can't drink with me?"

Brian smiled. "I'd rather drink with you."

Sitting again, almost snuggling, in her most seductive voice, Erin whispered, "What else would you like to do with me?"

"If you only knew," Brian quipped with a smirk.

Also snickering, Erin casually eased her hand onto the lump in the crotch of his pants. "Would you say this?"

"I don't think I would disagree," he answered coyly.