Family Takes Care of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

Her finger latched onto his zipper and slowly inched it down. "And this?"

"I wouldn't dispute that."

Her hand wormed inside his pants. "And you would want me to continue this?"

"Wouldn't dare try to stop you."

"Aw, hell, I don't want to play word games anymore." And with that, she undid his pants, pulled down his underwear enough to expose his hard cock, spit in her hand and stroked him.

"Back to this, are we?"

"You'll understand the reason later." Erin set her beer on the coffee table and rested her head against his shoulder looking down at what she was doing. She didn't just jerk him off, she let her hand make love to his dick, caressing it gently, letting her thumb massage the soft skin under the crown.

She never ceased to amaze Brian with her skill, turning a simple handjob into sensuality. He put his arm around her, gently rubbing circles on her back. He felt so close to her right now—more than just physically. Why couldn't he have found her first?

Brian harshly realized that he might love Erin right now—and not just because she had her hand around his dick—more than he ever did Sara. The thought had him erupting like a fountain, his cream cascading over the ridge. As he moaned softly over the wonderful feeling of orgasm, he looked down at her just as she turned her head up and glanced at him. Their lips were very close, and their eyes transmitted the same thought.

And just then they heard the garage door opening.

Now, their frowns said it all.

Heaving a sigh, Erin reached for some napkins on the coffee table, dried the small amount of semen on her hand, and then wrapped them around Brian's cock as he hurriedly pulled himself back together. He started to get up, but she stopped him.

"Stay put," she said as she casually slid to the other end of the sofa.

It was all in time to appear relaxed as Alex entered the house. Seeing their beers, he remarked, "Starting without me?"

"Brian met with the lawyer," Erin reported. "He needed a little fortification."

Brian made sure he had a flustered look on his face.

Alex got himself a beer, sat in his easy chair and said, "Tell me about it."

So, Brian did.

Erin then explained her logic for the P.I. and Alex had to agree.

It made sense to Brian when Erin first mentioned it, and it still did. However, he really couldn't decide. He did excuse himself to use the bathroom, and it was less about having to urinate than it was about getting rid of the wad of napkins stuffed uncomfortably in his pants. He flushed them to destroy the evidence.

When Alex heard the bathroom door close, he awkwardly asked is wife, "Did you, uh—" he moved his fist up and down in a jerking off motion, fearing saying it aloud.

Erin rolled her eyes. "Yes. He was kind of wound up when he got back from seeing the lawyer, sooooo . . . I did. You didn't say not to do it again. But that was the last handjob." She gave her husband a firm look.

"Understood. Thanks for doing it."

She merely nodded. "I'm going to get dinner started." She got up and went into the kitchen.

A minute later, Brian returned.

"So, it was rough today?" Alex asked.

Brian shrugged. "I guess I've just got to stop letting all of this get to me."

"It's a big deal, little brother. I think you're handling it better than I would. At least, you have Erin to come home to."

"I'm not sure what you mean by that."

"Did she—" Alex used the fist pump gesture once more "—again?"

"Yes," Brian readily admitted, also rolling his eyes. "Did you ask her to again?" Erin's reason for the handjob was now clear; misdirection to avoid having to mention the morning's activity.

"I didn't say anything one way or the other."

With a nod, Brian said, "I don't want any more handjobs, Alex." I want other things, he thought to himself.

"Tell her that."

"I will."

Alex turned on the TV and they watched the evening news in silence until dinner was ready.

The remainder of the evening was dinner, more TV, Brian retired before the others, Erin had some real estate work to do, then Alex went to bed and she waited until she was sure he was asleep before hitting the sack herself.

Her reason was that she found herself starting to have some serious feelings for Brian. What was unsettling about that was she did not feel anything less for Alex. It wasn't as though she was falling out of love with her husband only to fall in love with her brother-in-law. Could she possibly love two men? Did people do that? The concept was both exciting and terrifying.

But was it fair to Alex?

Maybe it was really time for Brian to find his own place. But even as she thought that she hated the idea and pushed it from her mind. She went to bed in hopes that sleep would spare her further torment from these thoughts. However, that was not to be. She had to keep waking up to stop scary but thrilling dreams of her, Alex and Brian together.

* * *

But apparently, she found rest at some point because Alex kissing her goodbye on her cheek awoke her.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's alright. I need to get up. Got another showing later."

"Sorry I couldn't wait up for you. Busy day yesterday. I was tired."

Erin smiled. "That's okay."

"What time did you come to bed?"

"I don't know. Late. Had to work on a contract."

Alex nodded. "Got to go."

"I love you."

He stopped at the door to their bedroom for a second and turned back to her with a semi-frown at the unexpected statement; as though they never said that to one another. He hesitated for a couple of seconds and then said, "Love you, too."

It made her feel better to say those words. She truly meant them. The spouses were not strangers to those words, yet they didn't use them as much as they maybe should. But as she listened to Alex flit around in the kitchen, she couldn't help thinking of Brian.

Then the enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted her way, and suddenly, a cup of uplifting java became her new goal. Getting out of bed having actually slept in a not-so-sexy nightgown, Erin made her way down the hallway, but stopped short at the door to Brian's room. The door was not shut tight, nor was it opened enough to see in.

She was tempted to push it ajar but resisted. However, with no willpower, she was peeking in seconds later.

Brian was on his back, the covers down around his waist revealing his sculpted chest. His leg was bent with his knee poking out. Then she noticed that the way the covers were draped, the head of his penis was sticking out resting in the fold at the intersection of his leg and trunk. If that wasn't enticing . . .

Erin drifted nearer the bed. She'd never seen him completely flaccid. A gasp escaped her lips when she gently eased the covers down enough to expose his entire dick which had wormed its way out of his boxers. Even soft it was big.

She touched it tenderly not wanting to awaken him and loved how it felt in its normal state. It was amazing that something so soft could become so hard. About to stroke it, she remembered her words to Alex: no more handjobs. But she'd cleverly said nothing about blowjobs. She wondered how it would feel in her mouth soft.

It felt weird between her lips, yet erotic. Too soft to suck, she ran her tongue around the rim of the head. It started to grow. She felt powerful knowing that just having a little of it in her mouth lured it to enlarge. Gradually, she was able to softly suck it as it grew, and she loved experiencing it slowly fill her mouth.

* * *

The sudden warmth and wetness on his cock nudged Brian to wakefulness. But he didn't open his eyes. At first, he just wanted to enjoy the excitement of his dick becoming hard in Erin's mouth. As it did and she started sucking, he realized he'd never had the experience of being sucked to erection. He loved it. Only Erin would think to do that. It also occurred to him that if she was blowing him without trying to awaken him that maybe he should continue to pretend he was asleep; see what else she had in mind. Showing her he was awake might prevent her from doing what she wanted.

* * *

The tingling in her pussy was driving Erin to want more. When she'd told Alex no more handjobs, it was because they just aroused her to want more. The blowjob yesterday was the logical next step, but likewise, it begged for more. What should follow now would be really crossing the line and she knew she shouldn't, but her pussy ached for more. She found herself powerless to resist. Then a compromise occurred to her.

She gently eased the covers down to Brian's knees. Then, foolishly thinking it wouldn't awaken him, she climbed onto the bed with the slightest movement. His hard cock was lying flat and inviting against his abdomen. Very slowly, she straddled his hips and planted her pussy on his rod. A slight tick of her hips was all that was necessary for her labia to wrap partially around his shaft. She moved her hips forward and backward rubbing her pussy along his cock. It felt divine and was positively something she'd never done before.

* * *

That was the exact same thought Brian had, not only was it a first, but her snatch laying down a strip of moisture as she slid along his dick was an incredible feeling. He couldn't help the moan that involuntarily escaped his lips.

And then she halted, eyes wide, looking down at him with fear that she had awakened him.

"That feels wonderful," he thought he ought to say. "No one's ever done that."

The fear morphed into a big smile. "Glad you like it." She resumed her movement. "My pussy wanted to feel your cock."

Brian grinned. "Is that all your pussy wanted?"

"It really wants more, but it doesn't think it should have it. Do you?"

"You have me in a compromising position. I don't think I can answer objectively."

Erin became more serious. "We'd really be crossing a line."

"Like we haven't already."

"Is that an argument for? Because at this moment, my resistance is so low I wouldn't need much convincing."

"Erin, you've been too good to me to refuse you anything. I don't just mean the sexual things. The moral support, the comfort, the friendship."

As Erin continued her to and fro movement, they gazed longingly into one another's eyes, each wanting the other to decide or make the move. However, the decision was made for them when she slid a bit too far forward and his cock pulsed causing it to bounce up and right into her pussy. Her vagina sucked him all the way in. Then she halted, and their gaze became a frightened glare.

After a few seconds of fearful silence, Brian said, "I'd be lying if I didn't say I've never felt anything so wonderful in all my life."

"It is amazing," Erin agreed. "Do we dare?"

All the while, his cock was pulsing involuntarily while the walls of her vagina were undulating around it.

"Do you feel that?" Brian asked. "I think my dick and your pussy have minds of their own."

Erin bent down pressing her face to his cheek to cheek. She used her hand against the other side of his pate to pull their heads together. "Oh, Brian," she whined, "I know it's wrong, but right now, I want this more than anything. I'll deal with the remorse later."

"I'm all yours," he said, thrilled that she wanted this as much as he did.

Erin became more aggressive in her thrusts. Her inclination was to ride him hard, but she also wanted to do it slowly to enjoy each and every ounce of pleasure. He met her thrusts with his own, and then, he boldly did what he'd been wanting to do for two days. He cupped her face tenderly and brought her lips to his, kissing her as sensually as he knew how.

Her throat vibrated in a whimper. She kissed back with unbridled passion.

It was likely mutual that they rolled over into the missionary position. He quickly shoved his boxers down and off before re-entering. Just being inside of her was euphoric. He'd never felt so comfortable inside his wife.

Erin broke the kiss only long enough to plead, "Oh, Brian, make love to me."

With their lips back together, he fucked her firmly but moderately. He felt no urgency, wanting to be one with her as long as possible. The irony was, they had secretly wanted each other for so long that finally being together like this had them both coming fairly quickly.

For her, it was waves of pleasure that coursed throughout her body engulfing her in a warm blanket of delight. It would be easy at this moment to think that she'd never had such intense sexual satisfaction before given the many orgasms she'd had in her lifetime, particularly since there was no measurable way to prove it. However, the best ever was what she wanted to and allowed herself to believe.

For him, he knew with certainty that he'd never had such a monumental sexual experience. That it was with Erin brought it to heights he never thought imaginable. He held his breath as he felt the build-up to what would be a massive orgasm. It ramped up quickly and he tried to pull out to allow his climax to manifest. However, Erin's hands held on tight to his hips and buttocks suggesting she wanted him to come inside her. "Are you sure?" he whispered urgently, knowing he would blow any second.

"Just do it," she said quickly.

So, he did, unloading a huge amount of cum inside her. The climax gripped him tightly straining every nerve and muscle to near breaking—or so it felt. But regardless, it felt incredible.

Even when he was done, she wouldn't let him pull out, instead once again locking lips with him. She allowed it to continue until his cock deflated and naturally pulled out.

Brian waited a moment and then rolled off her onto his side facing her. She turned on her side to face him. They smiled at each other.

"I am so happy right now," he said.

"As am I."

"I'm glad. I don't want you to feel bad about this—ever. We both needed it, we did it, and it can end right here."

"Not on your life. What are you doing today?"

He frowned at the sudden change of direction. "I'm going into the office to talk to my boss, let him know what's going on. Tell him I'll be back on Monday. When I first called, I just asked for a few days off to take care of some personal things."

"Okay. I've got a showing this morning. I'm going to get back as soon as I can. I'd like you to do the same, if you can, so we can do this again before Alex gets home."

"Do we need to talk about it?"

"Not now. As you said, we both needed it and we did it. And it was good. No, it was great! But it was somewhat spontaneous. I want to do it again to see if there's really something there. If there's not, then as you also said, it can end. But if there is something, then we'll need to talk."

Brian smiled again. "I like the way you think."

* * *

So anxious was Brian to be with Erin again that he rushed his meeting with his boss, who understood Brian's dilemma having gone through his own divorce several years before. Brian beat Erin home, and he paced nervously awaiting her return. As the minutes ticked away, he started to fear being able to perform. Perhaps because of the spontaneity of their previous encounters he had done what came natural without having to think about it. An hour later, he finally wore himself out and had to sit on the sofa.

And of course, that was when Erin returned. He was about to get up and follow her into the bedroom, but she halted him.

"Wait there. I'll be right back."

That didn't seem positive.

And she was back just that quick, taking a seat very close to him. Dressed in nice pants and a pullover knit shirt, she drew her legs up, bent at the knees. Placing a hand on his thigh, Erin asked, "How did it go with your boss?"

Maybe she was stalling trying to work up some nerve herself, he thought. "He was very understanding. Went through his own divorce a few years ago. He was fine with me being off until Monday."

She smiled, rubbing the inside of his thigh just below his scrotum.

"And your showing?"

"Interesting. I'll tell you and Alex about it later. I think I have a sale." Then she lifted herself up and sat in his lap turned slightly toward him. She rested her forearm on his shoulder. Her other hand cupped his face. She leaned in and kissed his cheek, then mashed her lips to his, but allowed the delicious kiss to last for only a few seconds. Rising, she turned around, straddling his legs, her crotch planted directly on his. She rubbed her pussy on his bulge a couple of times. "You still want to, right?"

"More than anything."

They kissed again, this time with a little more passion. His hand was on her side just above her hip, and he was able to slip it under her shirt to make contact with her bare, soft skin.

The kiss lasted a little longer than the first, but she ended it again, this time to pull her shirt and bra off. Her magnificent breasts stood out firm and proud. Just the sight of those gorgeous orbs had his cock dancing in his pants. She felt it and giggled. If she hadn't stuck one nipple in his mouth, he would have gone after it anyway. She spread her tits apart, mashing her cleavage against his face, and then closed her tits around his cheeks. It was delightful, but he wanted to suck nipples again. Brian attended to one at a time, lovingly licking around the areolas and kissing them as though he was kissing her lips. Erin moaned her approval, even pressing her boob into his face.

Once more, she halted the activity. Standing, Erin shimmied out of her pants to Brian's amusement. It was as though she was doing a striptease. Now in just her skimpy panties, which was almost as enticing as if she was completely nude, she bent over to undo Brian's pants. He kicked off his shoes and lifted his ass for her to tug his trousers and underwear off. Then he ripped his socks off.

Erin took a second to admire his manhood before climbing back onto the sofa on her knees beside him. Bending over, she pointed his cock up and slowly slid her mouth over it.

Brian moaned his pleasure. Each time was like the first. It was just a straightforward blowjob, nothing fancy. But it was spectacular. It was all about being with the right person. And Erin was the right person.

After a minute or so, she raised her head, smiled and gave him a wet, fervent kiss. All the while, she was jerking his dick while he reached out to caress her hanging tit. Bending back down, she put just the tip of his cock in her mouth as she continued to stroke him. It didn't really matter what she did, as long as it was Erin, everything was perfect.

But as much as he loved having his penis in her mouth, he couldn't leave it there or else he would come. It didn't take much from her to make that happen. She could probably just sit here nude and he could will himself to come. Pushing her back, he said, "It's time to take these off." He tugged on the elastic waist of her panties.

Erin stood as he slid them down her legs. She leaned over the sofa, her outstretched arms against the back of the couch holding her up. That put her sweet ass near his face. He couldn't help but grab her butt cheeks, spread them and rim the tip of his tongue around her anus. She giggled, and his tongue felt the pucker. He could have continued the oral action, but he really wanted to be inside her.

Brian pulled Erin to again sit in his lap, and when the tip of his cock made bull's-eye contact with her slit, a wiggle of her hips had it sliding home. Both moaned. She started to spring up and down, but he halted her.

"Be still for a few moments. I just want to feel myself inside you."

"Mmmm, yes," she agreed.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers