Family Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

The fact that it was his daughter uttering such filthy words just seemed to drive James even wilder with lust. The sight of her plump arse cheeks only inches from his face had been tempting enough. But now she was begging for it and he knew he wasn't going to disappoint her.

Sliding out from under her he got into position and teased her with just the tip of his cock touching her slightly stretched hole. As he eased forward very slowly he looked down in wonder and slid into her, his cock disappearing into his daughter's arse.

She lowered her head onto the bed as she felt her daddy stretch her and fill her like never before. It was painful, wonderfully so, and she forced herself to push back on him just as he was pushing into her. Inch by inch he worked his hard cock into her, letting her inexperienced body, her inexperienced hole, adjust to these new sensations.

Both of them moaned in unison as he finally managed to get all the way in and he savoured every moment as he slid in and out, giving his daughter what she had asked for, what she wanted, and what he would never forget for as long as he lived.

More and more he found she was pushing back against him, the pleasure washing over them together as he filled her arse again and again. He reached around her tight body and found her clit, rubbing it hard, while his other hand buried itself in her cunt and his cock buried itself in her arse.

She was the first to cum again, this time crying out obscenely, "That's it daddy! Fuck me! Fuck my arse! Fuck my tight arse with your big cock.!"

There was no way James could stop then, neither his forward thrusts nor his orgasm which had been building rapidly. He seemed to get even deeper than before as he thrust with all his might and began to fill her ravaged arshole with his cum.

Neither of them lasted long this time as James fell on top of his shaking daughter and Mary collapsed on to the bed.

"How are you ever going to top that one, daddy?"

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12