All Comments on 'Family Thanksgiving Misadventures'

by Bobby_3111

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
fun!

Enjoyed this fun and funny light hearted fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fifty-fifty

I have to agree with unrealistic but not for the same reasons. You got off to such a good start, though. Like your style and humor.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Family Thanksgiving for Family Fucks

Wow! Hot wet dream type rampant sex! It's pure fantasy, but also pretty pure fun. Surely Mom would sic the horny sisters onto baby brother's huge tool instead of taking him all for herself, if good sex education is the goal. But realism don't got NOTHIN' to do with this amusng romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Fun

Sexy and Funny- loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Super

As stated, great story. A perfect blend of eroticism and humor. Got a good chuckle out of the lighting episode. You've managed to leave a door open to further writings involving the family and hopefully you'll continue the story line. Keep up the super writing and don't forget to include some humor as it adds to the story.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 6 years ago
Nice story!

I think David was well within his rights to feel some type of way about everybody in the family being involved in incest with each other, while he was left the odd man out. After all, it begs the question, if they hadn't come into his room and he hadn't snapped at them and called them cock-teases, would any of them have ever slept with him? After all, he was already 18 at the start of the story, so why did his mother or any of his sisters not approach him sooner? It just annoys me a little when guys just refuse to express a legit grievance just because they got some pussy.

But that's just me, would like to see a part 2 to this and see David get some time with his sisters, though it's pretty obvious he has a deep preference for his Mom.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

BEST Thanksgiving EVAH!

11/10 Exploding Turkey Fryers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mother and two daughters were whores, trailer park trash

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Involving add ruined the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous