Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a screamer and I knew if dared touch myself that night, I was gonna humiliate myself for sure.

Heading back to my seat I took a detour. I walked into the opposite aisle. I don't know why but I kinda wanted to see him again.

Passing by his seat, I glanced over, what I saw angered me. I know I shouldn't have felt that way but all I felt was the rage for a brief moment.

He had his arms wrapped around the woman he kissed earlier and they were making out. Just as I passed them by, they broke off the kiss.

Almost ignoring the woman, he was sucking lips with he gave me a smirking look and nodded a greeting. Luckily the woman beside him didn't notice it.

I felt my face get hot and rushed back to your dad.

*****

Looking out the window, onto the dark clouds of the night, I couldn't help but wonder what was happening to me. Why was I imagining a random stranger while I blowing my own husband? Was I mentally rejecting my marriage.? Do I really find that guy more attractive than my own husband? I didn't now. I didn't want to know.

All I wanted to do was put it all behind me and have a joyous honeymoon with my husband.

To make things worse, we had a few problems with the luggage at the airport.

After sorting through all the problems, we finally made it to the hotel. Our rooms were on the 5th floor with a gorgeous view of the beach.

We were so tired of waiting and the jet lag and everything, we just crashed right onto the bed the moment we shut the door to our room.

We woke up to the sounds of the seagulls. I hit the shower and your was dad talking to the 'room service lady.'

Right after room service left, your dad jumped in the shower and I stood on the balcony soaking in the sun before I went back in and pulled out a bikini and one of the many chiffon beach robes I had.

The weather was good. Soaking in the sun along with a breeze is something I just love.

I don't remember for how long I was there, before your father joined me; I felt your dad's hands around me, pulling me up against him as he kissed me on the cheek. He sighed as he looked at the beautiful beach from the balcony.

We headed back downstairs for lunch and were sitting at the open restaurant, going through the menu. The place was surprisingly less crowded, soon after we ordered the food the waiter offered us a complimentary ticket to the party later that evening.

Just as the waiter left I couldn't contain my joy. Our luck was finally turning around. I squeezed my leg between your dad's and winked at him. He had a look on his face which in the later years I had grown very fond of. It was the look that always had my panties instantly wet.

We just sat there waiting gazing at each other in love, slowly being consumed by our hunger for each other.

The trance was broken when we heard loud giggling and laughing. Just as we were about to turn to see who it was, our food had arrived.

As soon as the waiter left, your dad dug into the food. He must have been really hungry, he forgot that I was even there.

Giggling at the scene of your father burying his face in the food, I heard the striking laughter once again. Turning to see who it was, I felt my heart pounding hard against my chest. It was him. The guy from the airport. He was beside the woman I saw him with on the plane.

He was in shorts just like your father, but he didn't have a T-shirt on like your dad. They had probably been at the beach or the pool. Their bodies were glistening, I couldn't take my eyes off him. At that very instance, I had completely forgotten that your dad existed.

The way his body shined in the sun had me drooling. We were at least a hundred feet away from each other, but my eyes were feasting on every detail of his body. His wide shoulders, the broad chest, the thick arms, the perfect jaw line. Oh, my god, it was a sight I would never forget.

I was pulled from my trance when I noticed the woman clinging to him again. Her fingers trailing across his belly button and over his perfectly shaped abs, to his semi hairy chest. I felt my throat go dry, my lips parted. I felt the beach breeze brush against my lips as I watched the woman and wished it was me. Wished I had his thick strong arm around my waist. Wished it was me clinging to him. Me kissing him, touching him. Oh, what not.

I was startled by the sound of the fork hitting the plate. I turned to your dad who sat oblivious of his wife feasting her eyes on another man. Fantasizing about him.

"What happen honey? Are you alright? Why aren't you eating?" He asked as I sat looking at him dumbly.

Smiling briefly, I took a sip of my water and munched on the food wondering the entire time, what the fuck was wrong with me.

I was married for fuck sake. Married to a man who was handsome, just as muscular and better looking as the other guy. Probably even better than him if compared side by side. But for some reason, I was more drawn towards him like a moth to a flame.

The part that creeped me out was that the more I thought about the other guy, the more turned on I was getting. I've cheated in various relationships, but there was something about this guy that caused so much more guilt. The lust was clearly taking over the guilt, and I liked it. It was a feeling that was indescribable.

I tried my best to ignore the couple and concentrate on my food when I heard the woman giggling to the waiter. I turned back to watch them and I noticed that the waiter had offered them two tickets to the party as well.

At that moment, he turned in my direction. His woman busy with the waiter, his eyes found mine. My heart continued to pound harder and harder against my chest.

In that moment, I was actually scared that your dad might hear my heart beat, because it was beating so hard, and question me. But all that fear was slowly driven away the moment I noticed a smile appear across his lips.

My body instantly stiffened and my thighs clenched tight, I sucked in a soft gasp of air and held his gaze, for god knows how long.

In that moment, he nodded his head almost like he was saying hello. His woman once against turned to him and they walked away nodding and giggling, looking at the tickets.

As they disappeared from sight, I let out a deep sigh and relaxed. I continued to eat some more, only to realize that I had completely lost my appetite.

Madhan was almost done. I've never felt myself get this turned in a long time. I couldn't contain myself any longer.

A honeymoon was a time where a couple celebrates their love for each other with a deep meaningful lovemaking. But I dropped my fork on the plate and mouthed the two words that have always proven very effective in the past. "Fuck Me."

Tossing some cash on the table, Madhan grabbed for me and we rushed back upstairs. The moment we entered the elevator, he had my back pinned against the wall and we kissed so hungrily.

My feet were no longer on the ground. They had found their way around his thighs as I moaned against his lips. I felt his cock through his shorts grinding against my pussy.

I was slowly losing my mind in the desperate need to be fucked. I felt him pull back and sweep me off my feet and into his arms and carried me to our room.

This may be hard for you to believe but everything that happened after hit me like a wave. It was so powerful I mentally blocked out.

I felt my back hit the wall and his hard, raging cock press against my moistening pussy, through his boxers and my flimsy panties, and then blank.

I churned in the sheets, clenching the pillows in my arms as I felt his big thick arms gripping my waist as he plowed me. And then blank.

I remember this more vividly, I was on your dad riding him and smacking him against his chest and choking him, as I constantly slammed down hard, taking his cock deep. And then blank once against.

When I woke up, the sun wasn't up high anymore. We could hear the crowd from our room with the doors balcony open. The bed was a mess. And the disheveled sheets were wrapped just around our waists and thighs.

I sat up rubbing my head wondering how I blacked out. I wasn't even drunk. When I pulled the sheets off and slipped to the edge of the bed, I was unable to get up. When my thighs came in contact with each other, my entire lower waist quivered. My pussy had become so sensitive. I knew exactly what this was I've haven't felt this in weeks. I was more surprised that one man was able to get me that beat. The more I thought about it, I felt more of an idiot to have blacked out on something so special.

I sat there sulking in the mixture of feelings and finally pulled myself back up to head in for a shower. Every step from the bed to the bathroom, I feared falling down and waking up your father. My legs were so damn weak.

Laying in the tub, all I could think of was that guy; seeing him at the restaurant with that other woman in his arms. Don't get me wrong. I just fucked your dad. My pussy hadn't been this beat by a single man ever, I loved him, dearly with all my heart and I was happy about it. But I just couldn't help get 'that guy' out of my head.

The warmth of the water against my beet-red flesh was soothing. The stinging pain on my ass and inner thighs and pussy was slowly edging away. Blushing to myself at how happy and satisfied I was at the moment I closed my eyes and relaxed.

I didn't realize how long I was in there until I felt your father's hands on my thighs once again. He sat on the armrest of the tub, naked all over and gazed down at me with a smile on his face and an arm in the water up to his elbow.

"Honey, we're going to be late for the party." He spoke, slipping a finger between my pussy lips.

"I don't think I can walk again, ever," I said with a big grin on my smiling face.

"Well then, maybe I should carry you over to the bed, and we stay there for the rest of the honeymoon." He winked at me slipping his finger, deeper.

I've haven't felt my pussy this sensitive in so long. The moment he slipped his finger in me, my entire body quiver. My walls clenched tight around his finger, and I cooed. My hands quickly reached over to his wrist and clenched it tight. I parted my legs further and let lose as I felt his finger slip in freely. I must have been extremely wet. Within seconds I felt his thumb against my clit and another finger enter my quivering cunt. With no warning, I came hard. Harder than I ever did since I first met him in college. "FFFFFUCK!!!!" I cursed as I tightened my gasp around his wrist as my body thrashed like a fish out of water.

The moment my orgasm subsided. I looked up at him tired from the soul-wrenching orgasm. I pulled his finger out of the water and slipped it into my mouth and licked it clean, I could still taste myself past all the water. "Mmmm. I don't think I can go now." I cooed with a pout, but sincerely letting him know I couldn't walk after this.

You're father slipped his hand past my arm and around my back, slipping the other below my knees and lifted me out off the tub. Our lips met and I felt his lips once again on mine. The kiss was enough to melt a woman's soul. I had my arms around him in an instant and kissed him back. Suddenly I was reminded of why I married him in the first place. Someone who can be so rough in bed and yet so tender in handling his woman. I was falling in love with him all over again. I could have cried. With a big loving smile across both our faces we gazed into each other's eyes not saying a word, as he reached for the towel.

He wrapped it around me and picked me up once again, and headed out to the bedroom. The lunch trolley was in. I didn't realise he had ordered food. He pulled the trolley over to where I was and flipped the lid open. "I know you've haven't had anything to eat." he said kissing me on the cheek and taking off his shirt. "I've ordered a lot. You've haven't had a lot since last night." He wrapped his palm around my shoulder cap and leaned in to kiss me again and said "I'm gonna go take a shower." Before he left.

For a minute I had almost forgotten about the stranger who brought the fire to my loins. I was gorging myself on the food and willingly giving in to the taste of the food laid out in front of me. The more I ate the better I felt. After I had eaten as much as I could, I crawled back to the headboard and turned on the TV.

By the time your dad was out of the shower, my body felt a lot better and I grew curious about what was going on outside.

"Wow, is that really how long you take to shower?" I teased and giggled, switching through the channels.

Unhooking the towel on his waist he tossed it at my face, laughing before he slipped into a robe. "I would have taken longer if you were there with me." He said winking before he jumped on the bed beside me and scouted closer, wrapping his arm around me.

"Well then I guess I'll know the next time." I teased leaning in and pecking his lips.

Slipping the TV remote out off my hands I kissed him, he smiled and held me closer and I relaxed as I pulled back, "So, what do you wanna watch?" he asked switching through the channels.

I slipped my hands over his chest and straddled him instantly and sat grinding against his crotch. "Well, actually honey, I was wondering if we could go to that party we were supposed to go to." I leaned in pecking him as I grinded squeezing myself against him, "I'm feeling a lot better than I did before."

Almost instantly I felt his hands on my waist working around before, they slipped down to my ass cheeks. "Well in that case." He whispered and instantly rolled me onto my back. My heart and breathing quickened instantly as I grinned up at him. Kissing me passionately and yet briefly he pulled himself off and smirked looking at me spread panting on the bed, "You better get dressed."

Slipping on a casual palm leaves printed beach sundress that fell a couple of inches above my knees, with the sleeves falling a couple of inches below my elbow. The neckline was cut down to the mid of by breasts and the strap tied around my waist. I posed for your dad holding my waist before I spun around giving him a little glimpse of my black lace thong. He was already unable to keep his hands off me and I was planning on teasing him in every way imaginable.

*****

The party was loud and we had a couple of drinks and danced around for a while before the evening sky completely darkened. I didn't really know exactly how long the party was going on. At about 8 pm that night, the woman from reception came over and whispered something to your father. Soon after she left, your dad grabbed my hands and pulled me close as he spoke into my ear. "I hope you're ready for the surprise." I didn't exactly know what he was talking about. All I thought was that this was a party that was held that night. But then again, we headed out to the area reception and your dad pulled out the tickets given to us earlier and handed them to the bell boys. I was completely lost and had no idea what was going on, the party was being held in the back and we were in the lobby. Before I could figure out what was happening, I was in a little motor car like vehicle, travelling along the beach to one of the resort's private harbours. At that harbour was this beautiful big white Yacht. It was so beautiful, people would probably mistake, it as a cruise ship if they were just looking at a picture of it.

Once we were on the yacht, we noticed a few other couples on board. I didn't exactly know what was going on, and your dad wouldn't tell me anything. Soon after the Yacht took off, the captain announced that the boat was free to roam around for everyone. It was beginning to be the most romantic night ever. I couldn't have imagined my honeymoon to be this good. I wasn't able to take my hands off your dad the entire time. My arm was around his waist and I didn't want to let go of him. It was all so sweet and romantic I was at a loss for words, with my heart melting as he held me in his arms and the sea breeze caressing every inch of my body, everything was just perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything else. Your father whispered in my ear, "This isn't over. The bigger surprise is yet to come."

I was getting more and more excited by the second, anticipating the surprise. I clenched my hand on his shirt, which left a crumbled mark. We were laughing, flirting talking about all kinds of pointless things as the sight of the open sea soothed us.

We finally made it to the more open side of the deck, sipping on Champaign. Your dad took our empty glasses and excused himself to the bathroom, he promised to come back with a fresh glass. As I turned and watched him go, I saw the man, again. He came out alone and held an awkward smile as he nodded at your dad as they passed by. It was clear that neither of them knew each other, considering that they saw each other earlier and didn't talk, nor did they now. It was more of a nod of acknowledging that they were one of the only few couples on the boat.

My eyes immediately shifted from where your dad was and immediately locked on him, the man I have been unable to keep my mind off of. The guy who I was beginning to resent seeing in the first place. To my surprise, he was walking straight towards me. I was startled and wanted to run away. But for some reason, my feet didn't listen to me. And once again like before, I felt a tingly feeling on my pussy as I watched him get closer and closer. My heart was beginning to pick up pace and I had no idea what I was gonna do. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought I was going to pass out. I don't know from where it came but smiled straight at him and turned around looking at the open sea as the boat sliced through the water.

"Hi." He said, he stood about 4 or five feet away from me. He bent to rest his elbows on the white metal bar that barricaded the end of the ship.

He probably didn't have any idea of what an effect he had on me. I didn't know why myself, all the carnal rage I had from him, and all the fantasies I had since the moment I met him at the airport. Something that I thought I lost an hour ago was resurfacing once again. But somehow I managed to mask all of it with a smiled and turned to him and said Hi.

With a smile he continued, "I'm Ajay." he said smiling briefly, before turning to the sea, almost immediately.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Maya." I said as I sheepishly trailed my eyes down his body checking out his frame before I paused looking at his tight ass in his perfectly fit shorts, before I turned back to the sea instantly noticing him turning to look at me.

"It's a pleasure." He said with a soft smile and took a step closer to me. I felt my heart pounding faster. My first impulse was to jump over board. He wasn't all that close to me but the wind was blowing, and I could smell him. He obviously used a very similar deodorant to what your dad used back then. But even through the smell, there was something musky, something that just made my pussy wet almost instantly.

He stared at the ocean for a bit before he spoke again. "So, how often do you come here?" he asked, turning to me once again, with the half smile.

I felt a little relaxed seeing him smile, looking straight at me, "Oh, this is my first time here. I'm on my honeymoon." I smiled, bowing down a little, trying my best to hide my beet red cheeks.

"Oh well congratulations." He said with a smirk, queuing to ask me something else.

I felt like I was a teenager again, and faced him, completely forgetting what I had just told him. "So, do you come here often? I think you're here with someone too." I smirked back at him, bouncing a brow.

Chuckling softly as he looked down tapping his feet on the deck before looking back up, "Yes, I am actually. As a matter of fact, we're on our honeymoon too." He confessed. "We got married a couple of weeks ago, and neither of us were able to get off work. Both of us were handling very crucial projects in the office... So..." he shrugged all so innocently, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was so cute. For a minute, I completely forgot about your father.