Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where is she?" I asked sliding a little closer, but not too close.

"Umm well, she's little sea sick. I didn't know this about her until the boat actually took off." He spoke shaking his head, seemed genuinely concerned for his wife. Even though, I noticed his eyes travelling down the neck line of my dress, it felt like being complimented the way he took a peek. "I even asked her if she wanted to turn back, but she insisted on staying the ride considering that all this special treatment cost us so much." He chuckled softly regretting it immediately.

What he said came as a shock to me, "Cost? I thought this was a complimentary thing by the resort."

Flinching his brows, he continued, "Umm you didn't know? We're actually on our way to a group of islands owned by the resort guys. They have these cute little cottages built along the shore, Tanu was very excited when we first planned this whole thing. She instantly agreed. The islands are like 3 or 4 hours away by water, and all the drinks and food here is all paid for prior." He said with very nostalgic smile. "Renting the cottages alone cost a lot and the stay at the resort and the ride on the ship cost a fortune.... But... That's not what you want to hear, is it? ..... I'm sorry." He chuckled softly, "I didn't mean to bore you."

Everything he said melted my heart and I was instantly filled with guilt. I turned to the sea once again and loathed myself when the wind blew once again, sending a rift of his odour to me. The more I stood there, the more wet I became. The more wet I became, the guiltier I grew. The guiltier I grew, the more frustrated I was getting at myself. And in this rising mixture of emotions, I sensed him looking at me. Seeing him eye the rest of my body, got me more and more confused about what my feelings. I desperately needed a drink.

Turning to him I smiled briefly, "I'm sorry, my husband's been gone for long. I need to go look for him." And I excused myself.

"Oh yes, I understand. I need to go check on my wife as well. I'll walk with you." He said, his commanding voice and the sense of control he held to everything he said, he had me at his whim if he wanted to. But I couldn't. I didn't want to, not anymore. Not after knowing how much Madhan had done to make this honeymoon special, for me. God I couldn't get a break from this guy, not that I wanted to. But GOD!! I smiled softly and nodded at his chivalry and tried to walk as fast as I could.

He was right behind me and I walked as fast as I could, I asked one of the waitress' where the kitchen was, thinking maybe that's where your dad was getting the drink.

The door to the kitchen was on the deck above where we were and so I headed to the stairs, I noticed Ajay was slowing down, I didn't know why until I actually was a few steps ahead of him. He took his time climbing behind me because he was trying to sneak a peek up my dress, I caught him because I wanted to know why he was slowing down. The smirk on his face as his eyes moved from under my dress up to meet mine, clearly displayed what was on his mind. The way his eyes feasted on me got me craving him more than I did before. I didn't know what I was thinking but I swayed hips in the sexiest way I could, letting the hem of my dress swing back and forth, giving him the view he needed. It gave me so much pleasure to be teasing someone again.

Suddenly the thought of your father clouded my head and made me realise how wrong it was of me to be doing this. I turned away immediately, the waitress who passed by told me it was the first door on the left. One of the two doors to the kitchen stood latched tight and the other stood open. I just walked right in and found the place empty. There was not a single soul in there, one of the waitress' peeked right in after me and left immediately. I found a tray of champagne filled glasses on the counter and just went to grab one.

After taking the first sip I felt another tingle between my legs and Ajay's face came screaming back. I didn't want to give in to the sin of it all, especially not on my honeymoon. I took the drink and headed straight to the door and bumped into Ajay, spilling my drink all over him. Bumping against him I must have hit the open door and it must have done something to the door that it slammed shut after we both bounced off it. I stumbled back and apologised turning around immediately, grabbing the nearest napkin.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were coming in too. I'm so sorry." I continued to apologise as I set my drink back on the counter and began wiping the front of his bare chest and parts of his shirt. I realised what I was doing and I stopped and looked him in the eye, as I felt his hands on my wrist.

Looking up into his eyes, all I wanted to do was lick the rest of the champagne off his body and let him have his way with me. The more I thought about it, I knew it was wrong, I needed to get myself together, to clear these thoughts and go find my husband, immediately. I slipped the napkin into his hand and headed back to the door. I tried to pull and push, but it didn't budge even a little bit. I grunted in frustration and stepped back.

"What happen?" he asked

"I don't know, I think it must have latched itself shut when I bumped against it. I can't seem to get it ooohhh...." I was startled by the sight of him standing right there with his shirt completely off and wiping his chest with a wet napkin as he looked at me with both his brows raised. "...pphen." My head went completely black the moment I saw him. I let out a deep gasping sigh, not realising what I did, until I actually did it.

"Well don't worry, after all, this is the kitchen. Someone is going to come by eventually." He said, putting down the cloth and grabbing a couple of drinks in his hand before stepping closer. "Relax! I promise I won't make any trouble." he said handing me the champagne and smirking boldly, "The last thing you wanna do is panic when you are locked in the kitchen with a stranger."

For some reason, being locked in a room with him alone made me bolder and avoid distractions. At this moment, it felt like when the door shut on us, so did the rest of the world. "Trouble?" I asked him teasingly, bouncing my brows in unison, a smirking smile spread clearly across my lips as I brushed past him and stood leaning back against the counter crossing my legs.

"Oh, never mind." He said squinting his eyes with a smile as he rested back against the counter just like I was.

The counter we were leaning against was like an island in the in the middle, with the other counters running along the wall on the other three sides. He slipped along the counter sipping on the drink as he picked a strawberry out of one of the bowls and took a bite before he let his fingers go, letting the fruit fall back on the counter and bounce before it fell to the ground. He now stood past the first corner with the corner facing the other that ran along the wall. He grabbed another strawberry and did the same before he locked his eyes with mine and slide the bowl over to me.

"Oh, please do tell." I spoke boldly with a cooing voice as I stopped the bowl and turned around to face him. Picking up a fruit, I did the same as he did and took a step closer grabbing another fruit.

"Well, ya know..." he spoke as he picked up the champagne and took another sip before placing it back on the counter on the other side and grabbing a banana. "...you are an irresistible woman. We ARE locked in the kitchen, with exotic fruits all around us and shiny objects hanging all around us..." I stood resting both my hands on the both the counters facing each other, with a swayed hip and my head tilted the other way, smirking looking straight at him. "... And to make it worse, we ARE on international waters." He said as he stood inches away from me. I was able feel his breath on me and the tension building.

The next moment he made a bold move, he held the banana by one end and let the other fall against my chest. With a soft giggle, I swayed my head in a circular motion, letting my hair fall behind my shoulders and looked up at him, straight in the eyes. Not breaking eye contact I took another small step closer to him until the thick firm fruit rested between my half exposed breast and the back of his fingers, that held the fruit, brush against my left nipple. "And all of this is supposed to bring 'trouble'?" I finished with a quick glance down to his lips and back to his eyes. To tease him even more, I took my hand off the counter and leaned almost exclusively on the left one and raised the fruit that was already in my hand and took a bite off it. To my luck, when I let the rest of it go, it left a trail of its juice on my lips to my chin all the down to my breast before it hit the banana and squeezed itself between my breasts and the banana.

Closing the gap between us, he used his finger that was holding the banana and deliberately brushed it across my breast and trailed the tip of his fingers down my waist, as the fruit stood still squeezed between both our bodies. He was a complete stranger less than an hour ago, as I stood flirting with my husband whom I loved and care for more than anything in the world. But now here I was lost to the rest of the world and the rest of the world lost to me as I stood squeezed up against the man I sinfully fantasized about the last couple of days whilst sharing the company of my loving husband.

The moment I felt his fingers dancing around my waist, a deep gasping sigh escaped my lips, I saw him leaning towards me. Seeing him do that I let go of myself and slowly closed my eyes. "You ask..." he whispered an inch away from my lips, "...as though you're seeking it." He finished letting the tip of his tongue brush up against the tiny droplet of juice that was just under my bottom lip tormenting me more.

"Would that be bad?" I asked biting my lip, looking at him before I let my fingers run softly down my neck and grab the thick firm banana before slamming hard back against his chest. I bit the tip and peeled it open gazing into his eyes the entire time.

"You are such a tease." He whispered running his fingers around my lower back. If it was any other guy, he'd have finished by now. But Ajay was torturing me so pleasantly. I was growing to crave him, wanting to be taken, fucked like a whore at this moment.

"You're the first one who's lasted this long to call me that." I whispered as I slowly rocked against him. I wanted it so bad. At our most heated moment together, we heard someone about to open the door.

Grabbing me by the waist he pulled me against him completely and hid behind the fridge. A waitress walked in completely oblivious of our presence and took a bowl of fruits and left. For a moment, we completely forgot we were stuck in there and were more worried about being caught.

"Well, it's an honour to be first of anything to someone as alluring as you." He whispered, jerking me tighter against him, almost lifting me off my feet, by a couple of inches.

I guess the door was open again and I instantly slipped my legs up his calves and wrapped them around his thighs as I let out a gasp. "OH shut UP already!!" I grunted with a soft giggle before dropping the fruit to the floor and wrapping my arms around his neck. I smacked my lips against his lips and kissed him hungrily. With his hands unwrapping from around my waist he grabbed my sides and pinned me to the fridge.

Impulsively clawing at the hem of my dress, he raised the crumbled hem up to the back of my ass and reached under to slip the crotch of my panties aside and smacked my ass. I jumped a bit realising at how sensitive my skin really was right now. I began clawing at his belt and dug one hand into his shorts unable to wait to feel what he beheld. I grabbed hold of his cock in one hand and unbuttoned his shorts with the other. And before I could slip it down, he pinned himself on me again furiously.

"Ughhhh" I gasped deep being so hungrily squeezed between a man who physically craved me so much and a still cold motionless hard solid machine. I was at bliss.

Our bodies squeezed tight against the machine. Our ears brushing against each other as we gasped against each other's shoulders. I felt him wiggle and let himself go free from his shorts. The very first touch of my calves against his bare ass for the first time made me pant harder. I so wanted to grab it or even bite it. But then I felt something more satisfying probing and throbbing against my wet hungry cunt.

By now I had both of my arms around his shoulders holding on for dear. At one point I pushed him by the shoulders a little and smacked my lips hard against his once again, hungry and passionate, moaning deep as I felt him slip in.

My jaw dropped as I felt him entering me. I gasped out a deep, "Oh FUCK!" and began panting to his penetrations. I wouldn't lie that he was the best. But IT was the best. There was something about this whole thing that just made it perfect. He plunged into me and I gripped him with my inner walls almost instantly. Panting, cursing and fucking each other senseless, we heard someone else come by. Ajay stopped fucking me immediately. We both looked to the side and saw the shadow of a man from the light so clearly. He stood there a couple seconds, peeking in and left. Another person completely oblivious of what's going on in the kitchen.

After that brief interruption, we felt like we accomplished something. His penetrations became more rough and my gasping and moaning became louder.

He held me by my waist and stepped out from our little hiding spot and placed me on the island counter. The door was out of view but if anybody even so much as peeked in, they'd see me.

He gripped me by my waist and fucked me harder than before. His eyes were glued to mine as he grunted out of breath before pausing and leaning in to kiss and lick my chest. I held him like a baby as he smothered himself into my breasts as his pace of fucking slowed down.

With both my legs wrapped tight around his ass, I began to rock forward to meet his thrusts. Just as he licked my breasts, he slipped on something. I saw him falling and tried to grab him. He saw me holding onto him and he freed his hands off me and held onto the counter to slow his fall. I almost squealed out loud before he fell on his back with me on top of him.

I looked back and saw it was the banana I had dropped earlier. He was still in me, not breaking the contact, almost in unison, we burst out laughing. I leaned over and kissed him, giggling like a teenager horny and panting as I rocked against him with not a single thing in my mind to worry about.

His hands held my waist, as I moaned and raised myself upright. Slipping the arm of my dress off my shoulder I let him ogle at my breast as I rode him on the kitchen floor.

I let his hands roam freely all over me before I felt a big one building. I leaned over and smothered my breasts in his face as I worked my ass as fast as I could to get what I wanted.

Seconds away from my big finish, I felt my left nipple warm and wrapped tight between his lips, and that did it. My walls tightened around his cock and I came so hard. My entire body quivered so hard as I fell right on top of him. Almost instantly, I felt myself being rolled into my back.

He was now on top of me. His eyes feasting on my jiggling breasts; he plunged in all the way deep in a single thrust, so hard, I felt another one coming right after the first one. He continued to fuck me mercilessly as I was felt another orgasm washing me over one after another. "FUCK, FUCK.... FUCK... OH FUCK... YES... Oh MY FUCKING GOD!!!" I panted out gasping. Surprisingly the orgasms took so much out of me that my throat was parched dry. Placing his hand over my mouth he continued to fuck me as I laid quivering under him.

He stopped momentarily to kiss my breasts and smother it over his face. I slapped his hands off my mouth and pulled him into me and kissed him furiously as a thank you. I managed to push him off me and rolled him onto his back and rock a couple of times kissing him, for his sake before I pulled myself of him and stood up.

Watching me straighten up my clothing he stood up behind me and grabbed me by my waist, "A little selfish don't you think?" he retorted before yanking me back against his cock. With a flirty grin I wiggled my ass against him and turned around with my body still squeezed against him.

"I thought you liked to be teased." I teased him again, slipping my hand in between us and grabbing his cock.

"As much as I like it, I'm not gonna let you leave me with blue balls." He said reaching around me and grabbing hold of bare my ass cheeks through my dishevelled dress. But the command in his voice held me like a spell.

Pulling myself to my toes, I leaned in and kissed him. "Hope you like it this way." I said and dropped down to my knees, not breaking eye contact.

I squinted down and opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into my mouth and moaned against it before opening wide and letting more of it slip in. I bobbed my headed slowly before I pulled out and licked and sucked on his balls.

I gave him the hottest, sexiest blowjob I could think of. I had my hands clenching his thick muscular thighs as his held the top and back of my head, as I slobbered on his cock. Usually I would let a guy do that, but everything with him so far was exemplary and more importantly I wanted to feel his cock choking me. I nuzzled my nose against his pelvis as I choked on his cock driving him closer to coming. Pulling out I looked up at him and I knew he was done. I grabbed the counter slab on the either side of his waist and began working my lips sucking him in and out until I felt hand on the back of my head again. I stopped and let him fill my mouth and sucked him clean.

*****

"We've got another hour or so before we reach the island." He said leaning against me from the back as I was once again straightening up. He kissed me on the shoulder and smacked my ass before he left me alone in the kitchen and disappeared out the door.

Turning around I saw the half glass of champagne on the counter and was instantly reminded of your dad. I had completely forgotten that your dad was probably out looking for me. I rushed to the room we were assigned to and washed up before heading back to the deck.

Being in the bathroom, alone once again, I was reminded of how sinfully I behaved. Not because it was morally wrong but because I betrayed my husband. I was once again filled with guilt. I was slowly sobering up and knew what I did was unforgivable, and on my honeymoon at that. Stepping out I noticed a bottle of wine in an ice bucket by the bed. I poured a glass wine and sat on the bed sulking over my confused emotions. The bed felt warm, I just assumed that one of the couples must have sneaked in for a romp.

I downed the wine and stepped out having decided that what had happened was something that happen in the spur of the moment and would never happen again. Just as walked past one of the other rooms, Ajay stepped out. I couldn't possibly ignore him now. He gave me a soothing pleasurable experience to the pussy, over what your dad had brought a sexual hangover to.

"How is she?" I asked him casually as we stepped back to the side walking along, heading towards the open deck.

"Who, Tanu? She's not in there. She must have went out looking for me." He said not even trying to look at me.

"Listen Ajay, what we just did was..." I started. "... good but, it was wrong. I don't know what I was thinking flirting with you that way. I mean I'm not complaining. It was good. But it was wrong. In so many levels. It just cannot..."

"Oh yeah.... I know I understand." He said, cutting me off immediately. "I know what you mean, I don't know what I was thinking either. Ever since I saw you at the airport, I just couldn't stop thinking about you. I just felt like I needed to have you. I'm sorry if this seems like I'm objectifying you in any way but, I only came after you because I was desperate. I needed to know what this was and why it felt the way it did. I love my wife just as much as you love your husband. I just needed to get this out of my system before I begin my honeymoon with my wife..." He finished as he scanned the deck." ... Where ever she is."