Family Therapy 03

Story Info
First therapy successes.
6.5k words
4.18
17.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you kenji for your assistance.

***

Eric spotted David in the same corner of the bar as at the last meeting. This time, it was David who had ordered the drinks.

Eric patted him on the shoulder, thanked him for the beer, and toasted him, "It's getting to be our regular bar around here."

"I couldn't think of another place to meet," David replied, "but actually, here fits the bill. Or would you like to sit in an armchair at my office?"

"Like at Sigmund Freud's? No thanks, it's more comfortable to talk here."

"As I'm sure you know," David said, "Hanna had her first session with me. Of course, it's too early to expect anything definite."

"Well, I'm not complaining," Eric beamed, "on the contrary, a lot has already changed for the better with us. I'm just happy that my wife is talking to you."

"What's gotten better with you guys?"

"Oh, there was a thing before, I had suggested something to her then, for the bedroom, you know."

David smirked. "Don't be so squeamish. Your wife tells me quite a lot of intimate things, so you're allowed to get a little out of yourself, too."

"Well, it wasn't anything crazy. Actually, I just wanted us to stroke ourselves in front of each other, while the other one watched. For Hanna, that was anathema, but you wouldn't believe it, after her first session with you, that's exactly what she suggested."

"Oh, glad to hear it."

Eric was thrilled. "That was just insane. I still can't believe now that she was playing with herself with a banana, you know, one of those yellow plastic dildos. Man, it made her come twice." He put his hand on David's shoulder and shook his head. "My Hanna has been transformed."

"Well, that's wonderful. So it makes sense for her to continue with the sessions."

"And how. Keep her coming to you, by all means." Eric considered, then nudged David with his elbow and winked. "She told me she'd practiced it in your office... in front of you."

David marveled. "Your Hanna has guts. It's not natural for a woman to confess such therapy practices to her husband." He became cautious. "Is that a problem for you?"

Eric grinned even wider. "No, on the contrary."

"You have to make me understand that."

"How can I say it, it's been in my head for a long time." Eric tried to explain. "You may think it's grotesque, but at the idea of someone else watching my wife do things like that... I didn't know myself anymore when I confessed to Hanna that I had been imagining it for ages... her with another man..."

David nodded. "I know quite a few clients with the same preference."

"Oh yeah?" groaned Eric with relief, continuing, "I would never have believed that my wife had the same inclination as me, because she liked my coming out. She was about to go for a second round, again with the banana, but this time, she addressed me by your name."

David toasted Eric. "You're both making rapid progress, I'm so pleased." He squeezed Eric's upper arm. "Oh yes, what could become a problem for my client in a situation like this, I want to address it right at the beginning. I've never stolen a client's wife before, and that goes for you, too, of course."

Eric nodded. "We haven't thought about anything like that at all, I'm not worried about that. On the contrary, we suddenly feel so open. Somehow, we've become close again, like at the beginning of our relationship. Anyway, Hanna is moving forward with therapy, and I want you to know that she has my blessing."

They toasted each other amicably, and since there was no baseball on the bar's TV, they turned their attention to the unholy war between Democrats and Republicans for the rest of the meeting.

***

When David opened the door, a beaming woman stood before him. Eric had not exaggerated; Hanna was transformed. He invited her in, greeted her with kisses and helped her out of her jacket. Even as he escorted her into the practice room, and asked how she and Eric were doing, it began to bubble out of her.

She sat down in her chair and smiled. "We've been in such a good mood since we talked, it's like a hundredweight load has been lifted off us. Somehow, this knot in my throat has loosened, and Eric, too, is more at ease than he has been in a long time."

"Then your relationship has brightened?"

"And how! He carries me in his hands, is even more attentive than usual, we feel like twenty-somethings."

She announced, "I told Eric all about my first session with you that very evening, and our exercise... you know."

David nodded. "Yes, he told me at the last meeting."

Hanna sighed with relief. "He didn't get jealous at all, on the contrary. I had no idea that he had the same wishes as me. He never told me about it before." She giggled. "We repeated the same thing with the banana that same evening, with the mirrors, the cameras and so on. Eric edited the footage and I watch it on his laptop almost every day."

Hanna took a breath. "In the meantime, I'm really enjoying our intimate life again. We even tried some new things." She smiled proudly, and added, "Without a therapist."

David nodded. "That's the goal."

Hanna clenched her fingers in the arms of the chair. "I'm still kind of scared."

"Why?"

"I feel like a door has opened inside me since the first session. Everything comes out, including fantasies that frighten me."

David suggested, "Let's try to put some order into your thoughts."

"I'm so ashamed. Eric is a wonderful thing, but whatever else is going through my head... I'm a housewife and a mother and I don't want to end up a slut."

"I've told you this before," David smiled, "the bitch only exists in your mind."

Hanna sat up. "Can you put your hands on my knees? This makes it easier for me to talk."

She leaned back and closed her eyes. David complied with her request and there was two minutes of silence in the practice room. He thought to himself that Hanna's fears couldn't be that overwhelming because she hadn't kept her legs convulsively closed like she had in the first session. He could see between her slightly parted thighs that she was wearing red-lace panties to match the short black ones, which this time were interspersed with red stripes. New additions were mid-high black stockings.

Hanna opened her eyes and began, "Yes, I now admit that I enjoy watching. Actually, I always suspected it, which is probably why I was so reserved with Eric. I always thought he would be shocked if he knew what was going through my head."

"So how did you find out you enjoy watching?"

"After I discovered the videos on Eric's laptop, I kept watching the video with the banana, and then other indecent films on the Internet."

"What kind of?"

"Oh, a colorful mess, just porn."

"Are there any videos you remember?"

Hanna coughed. "It's strange, I'm not a lesbian, but in films like this, I can find a woman beautiful and desirable. So I watch videos with women every now and then."

"There are a lot of different things. Which, shall we say, genre?"

Hanna's voice faltered. "I don't know if it's sick, it's usually women my age who are with a young girl and do things like that."

"And the girls are about the same age as your daughter?"

"Yes. Then I stop the film and watch something else."

"What?"

"Preferably couples who make love. There's still someone there, sometimes a woman, sometimes a man, watching." Hanna sighed. "Some films are really strange and I try to forget them quickly. Then there are some that get stuck in my head and I can't get rid of them."

"Which one?"

"There is a married couple on the couch, they are caressing each other and taking off their clothes. Her daughter is hiding behind the door and can see everything. When they discover the daughter, they are completely ashamed, especially when the daughter sits down next to them. They talk to each other for a long time and the daughter complains to the mother that she had never really seen her dad naked before."

David asked, "Was the mother horrified by her daughter's request?"

"No," Hanna gasped, "I was horrified because it felt like I was in her place. The mother pulled out her husband's erection and showed it to her daughter until she closed her mouth around the head of his cock." Hanna snorted. "I stand by the fact that I enjoy watching my husband play around with himself. But it's not acceptable for a mother to watch her daughter being with her father."

David interrupted her. "That is the privilege of the imagination, that you can imagine the most impossible things, for example the parents who are caught making love by their daughter."

"Do you think so?" Hanna asked hesitantly, "but the girl was wearing the same light-blue pleated skirt as our Julia, and in other ways, she looked exactly like her. Eric also thought the girl could be Julia."

"So that I understand it," David explained, "you and Eric have found a healthy relationship and no longer have to hide your fantasies from each other."

Hanna murmured, "Eric also gets very restless when we watch this film. We'll look at something else then."

"What?"

"It's always the same video, a couple making love. Eric says the woman looks like me. Yes, she is actually similar to me. My husband told me he would... believe it or not, he would like to watch me be with someone else."

"And what did you answer?"

"That's the crazy thing. Before, when Eric was on top of me, I would first have to imagine a man in the room watching us in order for me to have an orgasm."

"And how did you stay?"

Hanna became sheepish. "We were thinking about you. You are our therapist, our friend, we trust you."

David reflected, "Well, if you're both home alone, I could stop by your place and..."

"No," Hanna interrupted him, "I don't want Eric to find out about it yet."

"And you would tell him everything later?"

"No, he wants to see it."

"Then he would be there in the next therapy session?"

"No, not like this. I told him that you sometimes record patients' sessions with cameras. Eric says I could ask you for a copy."

David pointed out, "You did tell him what went down in our first meeting. But I don't know if he suddenly sees a video whether feelings of jealousy will arise."

"Don't worry, David, Eric and I don't really talk about anything else. He really wants me to... how should I put it... to cheat on him."

"And how do you feel about that?"

Hanna answered him with a thieving smile. "You're my therapist, David, you should know that by now."

David smiled back. "Well, if it helps the therapy..."

Hanna sank, relaxed, into her chair. "I knew you would say yes, because I saw that you kept looking up my skirt."

"How could I do otherwise," smirked David and asked, "Are we going to start again like you just came?"

Hanna nodded expectantly. David leaned over to his desk and pressed a button, and the dim lights on the various cameras lit up. Hanna adjusted herself in her chair and obediently folded her hands on her knees.

David sat down and spoke in the sonorous, soothing voice of a therapist, "So, Mrs. Summer, let's see what progress we've made. How are you and your husband?"

"Actually quite good. He's suddenly so attentive and we've been in bed a few times since. It was really nice, much better than before, however..."

"Yes?"

"Something seems to be missing and I don't know if my husband can give it to me."

"What?"

"Perhaps it is your hands, Mr. Brown, that you placed on our knees during your visit. Could you do that again?"

"If that's all it is."

Hanna placed her feet on the seat. David had to reach up to grasp her kneecaps. During the following minutes, he was not content to let his hands rest, but instead, made light circular movements.

He pushed her knees apart and whispered, "You're wearing new panties today, Mrs. Summer, bright red, made of the finest lace."

Hanna breathed, "I'm carrying this for you, Mr. Brown. No one's eyes tickle me between my legs as much as yours."

"Oh, thanks for the compliment," David coughed, and pushed Hanna's thighs wide apart. "I'm jealous of the material of your panties, because they dig deep into your crack, Mrs. Summer."

"You sweet lecher, you're making me all wet."

David removed one hand from Hanna's knee and stroked the inside of her thigh. When his fingers reached over the top of her mid-length stockings and felt bare skin, Hanna sighed.

"Every time my Eric touches me like that, I imagine it's your hand, Mr. Brown."

"It's natural, Mrs. Summer, that a woman like you longs for a change."

David pressed the button on Hanna's side rest. As the chair tilted back, he said, "Wait, it's more comfortable without the high heels."

He leaned forward and untied the straps on the backs of her feet, resting his head between her knees. Hanna's scent filled his nose and he knew that the therapy session would be a success. After putting her shoes aside, he lifted one leg at a time, and placed her feet on the seat. Hanna pressed her knees together with mock modesty, so he could no longer see her face, but her fabric-covered labia stood out between her thighs.

Hanna's shy voice almost whispered, "But no one must know about this, Mr. Brown, certainly not my husband."

David lost himself in his contemplation and murmured, "Your husband has no idea how lucky he is. I've never seen such a wonderful bottom as yours."

"Yes, he knows," Hanna giggled, "he saw me like this the other day, kneeling down in front of me like I was an altar, rubbing his member."

"I think we need to work on your vocabulary again, Mrs. Summer, the word 'member' is probably an insult to your husband."

"You're right," Hanna sighed, "Eric was kneeling in front of me, eating me out with his eyes and massaging his magnificent cock."

"That's much better, Mrs. Summer. Because I'm not looking at your fabric-covered vagina, I'm looking at your exciting crack... your seductive pussy..."

"You're hot for my pussy...? Oh, Mr. Brown..."

David squeezed a finger between the seat and Hanna's panties. Her thighs covered themselves with goosebumps.

She unfolded her knees, looked him in the face with glowing cheeks, and hissed, "But my husband mustn't know about this. He thinks I'm here just to talk."

"As I mentioned at the beginning," David reassured her, "only the patient and I know what happens in my practice."

"Then I'm all yours, Mr. Brown."

David drew his finger with pressure through the valley in her panties and stroked the inside of her stockings with the other. Hanna moaned out. For a while, he ran his fingers along the hem of her panties, always passing within an inch from her labia. As Hanna's breathing deepened, he patted the side of her bottom to get her to lift.

He slipped her panties down and plucked them from her feet. David pushed her knees apart again, sinking his gaze into her luscious labia... in the tender cleft that furrowed both mounds... in the blonde fuzz on her mons... then he looked into her eyes.

"With that adorable pussy, you certainly deserve more than one man."

"Don't you think so?" breathed Hanna, giggling. "After all, my husband doesn't need to know."

David played around the outsides of her pussy mounds, only now and then tracing her cleft with a fingertip. Hanna's inner labia glistened, and when he fleetingly grazed her pleasure button, she squealed softly, put both legs over the armrests, and sighed.

"Please call me Hanna, Mr. Brown, if we're already this close."

"You're welcome, Hanna, I'm David." David squeezed her labia, and said, "I remember when I visited you with Carol. You always wore short skirts, and I could see your panties. My God, even then I would have liked to have known what was hidden underneath." He trailed his tongue fleetingly through her wet cleft.

After an extended sigh, Hanna confessed, "I could read your curiosity from your pants. How I had wanted you to..."

David didn't let her finish, for he had lowered his head between her thighs and was licking every fold of skin on her pussy with languid strokes of his tongue. After each lick, it rushed through his mind that only weeks before, this woman had been in a sexual twilight sleep, and then, here she was offering her womb to him in unbridled abandon, hardly seeming to get enough.

Forgetting the time, he stuck his tongue into Hanna's pleasure hole again and again and even dared to let his thumb circle around her butt hole. When he pushed his finger forward, and her rosette smoothly engulfed his thumb, Hanna screamed her endless lust out into the room.

*

When Hanna awoke from her stupor, David was standing next to her and handed her a cup of tea. She took small sips and dazedly wondered if she had dreamed it all, but that's when she saw her shoes and panties lying on the floor and knew it had become reality.

She set the cup on the little table next to her, stretched her limbs and began, "Until recently, I was simply my husband's wife. And yes, I always thought of myself as a housewife, just living a good life."

"And now you like it better than before?"

"And how! Since our first session, I can hardly think of anything else. Is that still normal?"

"It's getting better." David smiled. "Imagine you're released from prison after many years. Of course, you want to finally enjoy your freedom and let off steam. I'm sure Eric will be fine."

"Oh yes! His stamina is even greater than when I first met him." She looked at the bulge in David's pants, and cooed, "I see you enjoyed the session, too."

"Can I be honest?"

"But David," Hanna chortled, "if I have to be truthful?"

"You just make me horny, Hanna."

She giggled. "Then turn the cameras back on."

He pushed the button on his desk, and when he turned around, Hanna slid forward in her chair, braced her hands on the edge of her seat, and said, "Eric has rediscovered my breasts. Every time he comes into the kitchen, he just can't stop groping me... how I love that..."

David stepped up to her, grabbed her blouse and undid button after button. "Your husband has every reason to be proud of your breasts... too much for one, actually."

As David leaned over her to undo the clasp of her bra, Hanna revealed, "Even my Julia is interested. She snuggles up to me in front of the TV all the time and paws at me, just so it's not indecent."

"You like Julia's hands?"

"Yes... but she's my daughter!"

David lifted the bra from her breasts, marveled at her bust size and said, "I can understand Julia all too well. Do you think she wants to touch mom's breasts properly?"

"I think so. But I can't show myself naked in front of my daughter... although, possibly, I would still like that."

David put his hands under her bust, stroked her nipples with his thumbs and noticed that Hanna was staring at his pants. No wonder, his little one was straining against them, causing him pleasurable pain. Hanna understood his look and she started to open his fly. With nimble fingers she undid his belt, slipped his pants down to his knees and lifted the boxers over his erection.

As if seeing a throbbing hard-on so up close for the first time, she let out a long sigh. David gave her time to admire his glans, from which the first drops of love were already oozing, then he knelt over her thighs on the edge of the chair and guided his cock between her cleavage.

Instinctively, Hanna grabbed under her breasts, closed them around his prick and watched as his wet, shiny cock tip grew up time after time between her soft curves.

"David, this is..." Gradually, she went into a fever. She pushed David off her, put her legs over the arms of the chair and trailed a finger through her wet shiny cleft.

"David, I need this now, put it in."

She put two fingers over her labia, opened them like a flower and let one finger circle around her pleasure bud. David put himself half-kneeling in front of the armchair and guided his glans to the entrance of her pleasure canal.

12