All Comments on 'Family Therapy 03'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

learn to use the tags

PolpolpPolpolp4 months ago

Off course it turn in a classic cuck story, thats to bad

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Come out and say what was happening in the therapy, How is this a loving wife and not voyeurs getting off?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'll never understand Americans fascination with cuckolding. Are you over there really THAT overstimulated that you need so strong of a extra kick to feel alive?

looking4itlooking4it4 months ago

It is and was always intended a cuck story, however, it is set to also be an incest story. Will it morph to that category when David starts to involve the daughter? Will Eric become subservient to her as well? I will not ever know, I have read enough.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester4 months ago

I'm really enjoying this story. Lots of story branches to explore. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only femdom menhater fetish cuck fantasies, regularly painting the husbands like submissive sheeps ? Any chance to see something different and a bit more realistic ?

Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

Ignore the haters!!! I look forward to the daughter being involved!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Same old cuckold crap right next to queer. Should be a queer category.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anon I don't think he is American, but is a European.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, who would have known that the secret to a fulfilling marriage and long lasting relationship only requires one to let his wife fuck around on him while hubby sits at home jerking off.

Sorry Pickles, I’m not buying what your selling.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

But some tags in so people can avoid this horse shit quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He could team up with his dad as weĺl

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was waiting for Eric to come out as gay and wondering how long it would take.

As per my policy, any story that features any gay male activity is automatically one starred. If and when I want to read about gay men getting it on I'll switch from 'Loving Wives' to 'Gay Male'.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That's as far as I'm going with this increasingly deeply unpleasant saga. JR

KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLife4 months ago

This is a great story, and each chapter is getting better! I’m anxious to hear Eric’s reaction to Hanna’s admission about wanting to include their daughter in their playtime. He had to have heard it in the recording, but hasn’t mentioned it yet.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never fails there is always one idiot that says "ignore the haters". Really ass wipe. If anybody needs to be ignored it's idiots like you that can't stand opposing opinions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just more fag cuck shit. Congratulations. Can't wait for David to lead these two dumb shits around on a leash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-IQJxsEEZyQ DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES