Family Therapy 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I was visiting with Carol that time..."

"Yes?"

"When you stooped to get the glasses." He pushed his glans forward a tiny bit. "You had transparent panties on then, I could see your pussy."

"I did that just for you."

"And I only wished for one thing..." Again, he advanced with his cock.

"Oh David..."

"I just wanted to fuck you." Again, a little thrust.

Hanna hissed, "Then do it now."

David let himself go and sank his aching erection all the way into her womb.

Hanna cheered, "Finally, David..."

David took it upon himself to extend the game for all eternity. Hanna had lifted her spread thighs so that he could penetrate her deeply. She stared down at herself with her head bent to devour each of his thrusts with her eyes. Even before David thought of going for the final spurt, Hanna's vaginal muscles choked him, and her moans filled the room again.

David straightened up and began to wonder, because most of his clients left his practice already full and satisfied after the first time, but he had been wrong about Hanna. She turned around on the armchair, knelt on the seat and stretched her bare backside towards him.

David knelt in front of the chair, pushed her skirt over her hips and looked at the soft curves of her ass. He placed his hands on her sides and groaned.

"I had no idea all these years what a cute ass you have."

Hanna giggled. "Why do you think I kept bending down to the glasses during your visits?"

She pushed her knees apart to invite David to tongue his way through her cleft. Again, her lower body quivered, but this time, David didn't want to let her go so quickly. He moved his tongue upward and let it circle her rosette.

Instead of absorbing his touch with pleasant devotion, Hanna let out a cry of pleasure and was about to take off. Hurry was the order of the day. David got up, grabbed Hanna by the sides and guided his glans to her labia. His voice sounded determined.

"You stay here, Hanna. This time, I'm coming with you."

Before she understood his words, he had pushed his hard cock all the way into her pleasure hole. After that, David took no notice; he yanked Hanna over his boner so that her lower legs almost lifted off the chair. As if gripped by madness, he stared down at himself, watching as Hanna's labia nestled supplely around his prick, smacking him with each thrust, barely hearing Hanna's whimpers.

"Fuck me... David... fuck me... deeper..."

He felt it bubbling inside him. After a few more thrusts, it rose up inside him, and when Hanna choked on a groan, he took one last run and squirted it all into her womb, load after load.

***

The two stood in the hallway and said their goodbyes. Hanna was back to being the reserved, well-groomed housewife he had always known her to be.

She shook her head, "I just can't get rid of this. Already after the last session, I would have preferred to sink into the floor in shame, and now again."

"Do you regret it?"

"No, not at all. I don't get it, either; sure, I'm embarrassed, but in a pleasant way. I can't wait for you to send me the video, Eric is waiting for it."

"You'll have it tomorrow."

***

David was a little late entering the bar, yet he saw no Eric for miles. It wasn't until he had circled the bar that he found his buddy, half hidden by a rack of glasses sitting on the counter. David greeted Eric and glanced through a half-open punch where he spotted cleaning supplies.

He shook his head. "Thank God you didn't put yourself in the cubbyhole, I never would have found you otherwise."

"I figured," Eric explained, "we'd be undisturbed in this corner." Eric ordered another beer.

The two toasted and chatted for a while, until David said, "It's been a week since Hanna had her second session with me. And how are you guys doing today?"

Eric took a deep sip, only then looking at David. "Just unbelievable, what went on in your practice."

The question went through David's head, of whether conflicts were brewing. He had emailed the edited video to Hanna. She had probably shown it to Eric, and he might have been overwhelmed by his wife's sudden enthusiasm. Had he gone too far with his therapy? Had he caused damage?

Eric put a hand on his shoulder and cleared his throat. "As weird as you may think it is, that video was just nuts to me."

"You mean the recording of the second session?"

"Yes. And I would have liked to see a recording of the first session, too, actually." Eric grinned. "But we re-shot those at home, Hanna and I."

"Are you guys getting along with my therapy methods?"

Eric raised his glass. "More than that. At the risk of sounding weird, this is right up our alley." Eric made sure no one was standing nearby. The bar music was loud enough, so he began.

"Let's put it this way. I like sleeping with my wife, even more so since she showed up at your office. I've already spent years imagining watching her when she's with another woman or man." He took a sip of beer and continued, "And now the video from your practice. You won't believe how it made me feel."

"You watched it together?"

"The very same evening. We were supposed to go to the bedroom afterwards and continue there, but Hanna insisted on watching it again. My God, I stood behind her, looking over her shoulder, and took her from behind while watching it, two more times."

Eric shook his head. "I never used to be able to do that."

David ventured to smile. "Then no bad feelings have settled in with you?"

Eric's grin widened even more. "No, not really. It may be hard to understand... somehow, jealousy is registering... but that's the appeal of it."

David was relieved. "I'm glad it's helping you two get back on track."

"And the way we got back on track, Hanna and I have had some new ideas, too."

"Which one?"

Eric whispered, "Eh... I'd like to see that again in your practice, I mean... without a video."

"Oh yeah?"

"I wouldn't get involved, I'd just be there to watch."

David pondered. "Are you sure that's what you want? I mean, even if one is just watching, you're pretty close. There are some men who don't like it when someone else gets too close to them."

Eric waved it off. "You don't have to worry about that. Already noticed by Hanna, too, that I'm flexible in that regard."

David smirked. "If that's the case, why not? That might untie the last knots in you spouses. Hanna has signed up next week. You just show up at my office as a couple."

Eric pressed on, "To be honest... we don't want to wait that long. Eh... how about tonight?"

David coughed.

"Comes a little spontaneously. But yeah, I actually have the evening reserved for you, and if you two are really... where's Hanna?"

"She's waiting at home, it's not far. She wanted to know first if it's okay with you. I can call her and she'll be there in ten minutes."

"All right," David said, "call her."

Eric pulled out his cell phone, stepped aside, and spoke to his wife. When he returned to the counter, he grinned. "From what I understand from Hanna, she'll be here in less than ten minutes."

***

Hanna entered the bar with red cheeks and looked around. Men gaped at her in rows, until she found the two of them in the very back in a hidden corner. She greeted her husband, gave David kisses and sighed.

"Thank God you're back here, no one can look. Those guys in front have obviously never seen a woman before."

David laughed out. "Definitely not a lady as pretty and elegant as you in here. You're in a seedy men's dive here."

Hanna hunkered down in a corner next to the half-open booth and ordered a martini. David spotted a small curtain attached to the top of the bar, separating the serving side from the patron. He pulled it forward a bit and turned to Hanna.

"So, my lady, now we are finally protected from prying eyes."

After the toast, it took Hanna a few minutes to get used to the surroundings and relax, so David asked them both, "Are you serious about this?"

Hanna blushed and merely smiled. Eric put his hand on her shoulder and murmured to David, "We're as serious as anything I've ever seen."

Hanna nodded quietly.

David suggested, "Let's take time for drinks first, the evening has only just begun."

The three chatted about trivia, avoiding the real topic, until David felt the couple's uptightness had given way to expectant serenity.

He suggested, "Shall we empty our glasses and go to my office?"

Eager nods from the couple; they gripped their glasses.

At which point, David turned to Eric. "You remember when I used to visit with Carol at your house, don't you?"

"Sure, we talked about it. Those were wonderful evenings every time."

David put his hand on Hanna's arm and spoke to Eric, "I admired your wife even then. When she served appetizers and leaned toward me, I had a glimpse of her magnificent cleavage. I was blown away every time."

Eric's eyes began to light up, and David continued, "She wore short skirts each time. When she leaned down to the drinks, I had a view of her panties. Each time we visited, she wore transparent lingerie. Hanna recently revealed to me that she did this for years, just for me."

Eric looked at his wife with a tortured lustful expression on his face. "Did you, darling?"

Hanna gently pinched his cheek. "Oh honey, David's eyes have always made me hot."

David confessed, "And believe it or not, Eric, years ago I wanted to grab your wife and drag her into your bedroom and just fuck her hard."

"Really?!" burst out Eric. He grabbed his glass out of sheer excitement, choked on his beer, looked up at the drops, and discovered that a shoelace had come undone. With a gruff movement, he set the glass on the counter, crouched down, and tied a knot as David continued.

"Once on one such visit, I danced with Hanna, very close. You were just in the bathroom, and we had retreated to a corner where even Carol couldn't see us. I made out with Hanna a little. Good grief, Eric, your wife had a magnificent ass even then."

Eric looked up and noticed that David had Hanna pressed against him, her skirt pushed up and his hand closed around her butt cheek.

Hanna joined in the game, looking down at Eric with pity, and flouting, "And you, goofball, hadn't noticed at all."

Eric was hit with a jolt of pleasure and paused in his position. He saw David's free hand sneak up under his wife's skirt from the front and emerge from the back. The guy actually pulled his finger through his wife's cleft! And Hanna, too, was clawing her hand into the middle of David's body!

In his frenzy, Eric watched as David's hand slipped into Hanna's panties. It was clear from the undulating fabric of the lingerie that he was playing with her labia. Then Hanna opened David's fly as well, reached in and burrowed over the obstruction of his boxers. The rhythmic movements of her arm revealed that she was teasing his erection.

Despite his giddiness, Eric got to his feet and leaned against the back wall of the bar.

Hanna continued to play her role, leaning toward him, kissing him softly on the lips and whispering, "Honey, I need David's cock now."

Eric, pale with lust, only nodded weakly. Not wanting to leave him completely out in the cold, Hanna opened his fly as well. She did not rest until two plump cocks protruded from their flies, and surrendered to the rhythmic movements of her supple hands. At this, Hanna leaned to the side to make sure with her eyes that they were still unobserved, then crouched down and looked up at her husband with motherly care.

"If you want, you may watch."

She sucked his glans into her mouth first, then switched to David's cock tip to suck on that as well. Detaching herself from her husband's cock a second time, she asked him, purring, "Be so kind, help me."

She grabbed his hand and placed it around David's hard-on. Her husband made sure his mate's cock stayed in place, so she could freehand her tongue around his glans, sucking drops of love from his cock tip again and again with pursed lips, while her left hand massaged her hubby's prick.

Soon the crouching position was getting to her and she had to stand up. Hanna was about to reach for her glass when David had already grabbed her, pushed her halfway into the cubbyhole, and made her lean forward. Hanna propped herself up on a vacuum cleaner and felt her skirt being pushed up and her panties being pulled down to the back of her knees.

David's tongue desperately tried to reach her cleft, but the panties did not allow her legs to be spread. Therefore, his tongue began to circle her rosette. When it flashed through Hanna's mind that she was in a seedy dive, having her ass licked by her therapist, then only before her husband's eyes, she squealed with delight.

She turned her head back and saw that Eric was standing next to it, massaging his boner and following with incredulous pleasure his mate's tongue that was incessantly penetrating her butt hole.

David disengaged and panted to Eric, "Come... help her... the panties..."

Eric understood, knelt beside his wife, slipped the piece of underwear over her shins and plucked it from her feet. At last, Hanna was able to push her legs wide apart and receive David's lips on her clit. Eric stayed on the floor, rubbing his boner and watching David's tongue alternately pleasure his wife's butt hole, then her pleasure channel again. Quiet moans in the cubbyhole, but they were swallowed up by hanging rags.

David couldn't hold back any longer and scrambled to his feet. Hanna was also eagerly awaiting him and bent over the vacuum cleaner as low as she could. She wanted to feel her therapist's cock deep inside her. David took it upon himself to ram his aching hard-on into her womb without restraint, when all of a sudden, Eric knelt beside him, grabbed his cock with a firm hand and guided it to Hanna's pussy. He played around with his boner on her labia and spoke to his wife like a child begging mom for cookies.

"Hanna, dear, I want David to fuck you."

"Yes darling, I'm waiting for his cock."

"Can I see it?"

"Oh yes... please... stay..."

Feeling David's glans against her labia, she groaned, "Eric, just look at David... oh..."

Already David's boner was sinking to the hilt in her pleasure hole. Eric had moved close so he could see a hand's width in front of his eyes as his buddy's cock sank with leisurely thrusts into his wife's womb. He put one hand under Hanna's belly, the other on David's butt, and followed their rhythm with gentle pressure.

After a while, his fingers found Hanna's pleasure bud and began to play around it, while he placed the other under David's balls, encouraging him with gentle thrusts to have no regard for his wife.

Hanna lost the last of her inhibitions. "Eric... look... how David..."

"He's fucking you, love... your horny pussy... oh Hanna..."

"Eric... David's cock... fills me up completely... I'm almost..."

Eric let go of them both, he needed his hand on his boner right then. As he massaged it wildly, he leaned forward so far that his nose was almost squeezed between Hanna's butt and David's belly. Hanna, too, was trying to delay the inevitable.

"Eric... Eric... I want... that David... from now on..."

"Yes, dear... you should do that... again and again..."

David kicked off the final spurt and gasped, "Eric, your wife... her sweet ass... I'm gonna..."

The voices of the three gradually began to drown out the loud bar music. When a pause began between two tracks, they froze in place for a few seconds. Thankfully, heavy metal music kicked in right after.

And David groaned, "I'm coming...!"

Hanna squealed, "Oh Eric... I am...!"

The latter cheered David on, "Squirt in my wife... everything...!"

As if the three had been waiting for the wild drum solo to kick in and fill the bar with a clatter, David unloaded into his buddy's wife, over and over again, until Eric also shot off with a desperate howl, so high that his load slapped the glasses hanging on the head of the bar.

Quickly the three of them scrambled to their feet and straightened their clothes. Hanna noticed her husband's tracks dripping from the glasses onto the bar counter. To conceal the telltale marks, she moved an almost empty bowl of peanuts into place, just in time, because the barmaid was out with a large bag and refilling the bowls, including the one Hanna had slid across the counter just a few seconds earlier.

No one noticed that a couple accompanied by a man paid and left the bar a bit too hastily, the guests were much too deeply immersed in their beer glasses for that.

- To be continued -

***

Thank you kenji for your assistance.

12