Family Therapy Goes Nowhere

Story Info
Teah and Hannah try to work things out.
2k words
3
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teah was in her chair, head down, hands folded in her lap, wearing a tunic shirt, leggings and running sneakers.

Hannah was seated across from Teah, slouched in her chair, wearing a pink sweatsuit and white sneakers.

A family therapist sat between timid Teah and hostile Hannah, his legs crossed, notepad in hand.

Teah said, "I'm responsible for Hannah hooking up with Germaine in the first place. I gave him--"

"Why does this have to be all about you?!" Hannah cut Teah off. "The fuckery never ends with you, mom."

"Hannah, let her finish."

"Fine, mom. Play the victim. We kissed and made up, and what do you do? You go behind my back and start talking to Germaine again. He must've wrecked your pussy good, because you called him 12 times in a week."

"Hannah," the therapist warned her. "Be quiet."

Hannah exhaled and popped her gum.

"Continue," the therapist said to Teah.

"I gave Germaine my number. I texted him everything he needed to get with Hannah. I just wanted my baby girl to be happy. I didn't want her to be lonely like me."

"Then, why did you fuck my man? If you wanted him, all you had to do is date him yourself."

"Hannah," the therapist said. "Enough."

"Listen to him," Teah co-signed with him.

"Oh, shut up, mom!"

"Hannah, how can you talk to your mom like that?"

"It's easy," Hannah looked to Teah, "Shut up, mom."

The therapist wrote something down.

"Hannah how do you think your boyfriend felt about you sleeping with his best friend?"

"We didn't sleep together."

"Okay, how do you think your boyfriend felt about you having casual sex with his best friend?"

Hannah shrugged.

"I guess he was upset. I mean, men don't have feelings and emotions anyway, so why are you asking me that?"

"You don't think you hurt Germaine?"

"No," Hannah said. "He's a man. He'll get over it."

The therapist looked to Teah.

Teah nodded to him.

"Why do you look at him like that?" Hannah asked Teah.

"Talk to me," the therapist said to Hannah.

"I'm talking to her," Hannah shouted. "See, mom thinks she's slick, coming here acting like she never meant to do wrong. If her original plan was to hook us up, she should have stayed away from Germaine."

The therapist said, "You left your boyfriend alone with your mom, knowing that your mother hadn't been with a man in five years. What did you expect to happen?"

"Mom should have stayed away from him."

"In her own house?" asked the therapist.

Hannah glared at Teah sitting across from her.

Teah looked so wounded and innocent.

Hannah wanted to break Teah by causing her mother excruciating emotional and mental pain. She wanted Teah to lose her house and everything she worked for.

Yet, Hannah was still dependent on Teah, and Hannah hated herself for it.

"You left your boyfriend with your sexually repressed mother, Hannah. What did you think would happen?"

Hannah chewed her gum, indifferent.

"Do you miss your father?" asked the therapist.

"He ain't got nuttin' to do with this."

"I think he does. Your mother asked for a divorce the day of your birthday, which is also your father's birthday."

Hannah spat her gum into tissue paper.

"Why you bringing up old stuff?"

"Because, it may stem from this unbridled hatred of your mother. She took your father from you, and you've been waiting for a reason to get back at her. When she had sex with your boyfriend, you used that to justify it."

Hannah asked, "So what am I? Emotionally detached only child who's angry at her mommy? What are you going to put in your notes? That I have an Electra complex and daddy issues with borderline sociopathic tendencies?"

The therapist put his notepad on the desk.

"You should become a family counselor, Hannah."

Hannah got up and left, slamming the door.

"I'm sorry about that," Teah told the therapist.

"Don't apologize for Hannah," he said. "This is the reason why she walks all over you. She sees your kindness as weakness. She knows how to hurt you, and unless you forgive yourself for what you've done, she will continue to torment you. You have to set an example."

Teah felt the urge to fart, but held it back.

"How can I set the example when the example was never really set for me?"

"You're referring to your mother, Rhonda?"

Teah thought back to her 18th birthday, the day that her mother told her that she didn't love her anymore.

"My mother helped me open up my first bank account when I was 16. It was a joint account in both our names."

"I remember," said the therapist, sympathetic.

"I was trying to save money for a car, but she kept spending it on cigarettes and liquor. She kept telling me that it was her money too, even though she spent her share already. The day of my 18th birthday, I went to the bank and removed her name from the account."

"She was furious," the therapist said.

Teah's tears manifested. She sobbed as she spoke.

"She told me that she didn't love me anymore, and said that I was being selfish like my father. She made me feel so bad. I already had issues with my confidence, and she just made it worse. I hated her for years."

Teah dried her eyes with tissue.

"I swore to myself I'd never turn out like her."

"Is that why money was an issue with your ex?"

Teah thought of her estranged husband, the only man who accepted her the way she was, and gave her everything a woman could ever want.

"Hance is a good man," Teah acknowledged. "He gave me a child, and I gave him bullshit in return. I don't expect him to take me back. I screwed up my marriage, because money was more important to me than his love."

"Despite the argument between your mother and the divorce from your husband, you still have a job to do."

"What can I do?" Teah asked. "I'm all that Hannah has. You want me to put my baby girl out in the cold?"

"I want you to put your foot down, and stop acting like Hannah is one of your girlfriends. She shouldn't be telling you to shut up, like you're a child. She should respect you, because you're her mother. If she can't give you respect, then yes, put her out. She's grown now."

"You're asking me to be like my mother."

"I'm telling you to be Teah Jones. Your mother has nothing to do with this. Take back control of your life."

Teah fought down the urge to poop as pressure built up in her nether region, making her butt crack perspire.

"Chronic constipation from stress will continue, unless you change your habits and your way of thinking."

Teah bobbed her head.

"You're right. Hannah's only doing this, because she sees me as weak. I'm going to show her that I'm strong."

Teah grabbed her purse and left the therapist office.

She drove to a local church to use the restroom.

Teah entered one of the stalls and hung her purse on the coat hook on the door. She got her leggings down and sat on the bowl, adjusting her butt cheeks.

Teah peed for a moment and relaxed herself so that she could empty her bowels. She felt her turd moving and shut her eyes as it cleared her anus with gusts of flatulence.

It was a creamy, soft smelly poop. It broke off, making her anus messy. She searched her purse for her unscented, alcohol free baby wipes.

Teah used her last few sheets to clean up her butthole before she finished the job with toilet tissue wound around her hand. She got up and looked at her poop.

It was a thick brown snake, coiled up like it was about to strike. The odor was wickedly overwhelming.

Teah flushed her poop, but it left a horrid smear on the incline of the toilet bowl.

Teah left the ladies room and went to the sanctuary where she asked the pastor to pray with her.

Teah gave her life to Jesus Christ after she broke down and cried. But, the pastor praying over her wasn't really concerned about her conversion. He was thinking of how he could make her a member of his congregation, because he'd never seen a more divine ass like hers.

The first person Teah confronted after her conversion to Christianity was her ex-husband Hance.

She was wearing a long black skirt that covered her ankles that didn't hide her big behind at all, a white button-down cardigan, and black ballerina slides on her feet.

Teah's hair was up in a conservative bun.

Hance thought she looked like a librarian.

"That's a different look," he said to her.

"Hance, I'm here to tell you that I'm saved now."

"Saved?" he asked.

"I'm a new creature," Teah declared.

Hance had heard this religious bit before when his mother tried to convince his family that God chose her to be a preacher. Hance's father later convinced his mother that her place was on her back with him on top, not in the pulpit. The encounter also led to Hance's conception.

"I'm happy for you," Hance said to Teah.

"You should get saved too."

Here we go, Hance thought. First mom, now her.

"Saved from what?" Hance asked.

"Your sins," Teah said. "Jesus saved me from my sins and now I'm a child of the Lord."

"Teah, having flaws is a part of human nature. We're never going to be perfect. Most of the people in church are worse than the people in the world."

"Are you saying that because your mother tried to be a preacher, and your father rebuked her?"

Hance wanted to take Teah into his bedroom and teach Teah her place just like his father taught his mother, but that was another fuck for another time.

"Have you been regular lately?" he asked.

"Hance, I'm not going to discuss my bodily functions with you. This is serious. It's about your soul."

"I am serious," he said, "and right now, you sound like you're full of shit."

"I rebuke you," Teah pointed to him.

Hance laughed and nodded his head.

"You're crazy, you know that?"

"You're lost," Teah said. "Christ can save you."

Hance wanted to try something. It would prove that Teah was just putting on, and that she hadn't changed.

"You're right," Hance said. "I believe that Christ can put our marriage back together, make us love each other."

"Praise God," Teah lifted her arms to the sky.

"The Lord just spoke to my heart, Teah. It's wrong for us to be divorced. We should be together."

"Let the spirit guide you," Teah told him.

"Gladly."

Hance scooped Teah up and kissed her in a way that made her knees almost give out.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he worked on her neck, making her melt in his arms.

Teah forgot about herself for a moment.

"Fuck my ass," she whispered to him. "Fill my rectum up with your erection and let me fart out your cum."

Hance pushed Teah away and pointed to her.

"You fucking hypocrite."

Teah realized what she said, dropped to her knees and started praying. Hance circled her as she prayed.

"One minute you're preaching the gospel, and the next you're asking me for anal sex. See how that shit works?"

Teah got up and collected herself.

"Hance, it's your sinful nature that causes me to err."

"It's you, Teah! It's not the devil and it damn sure isn't me. So, go ahead and follow your religion. But, don't act like you're a saint when you damn well you ain't!"

Teah turned her nose up at Hance and walked away.

Hance watched Teah's butt bounce behind her long, black dress as she left his presence, knowing he would have to fulfill her request for an anal anointing.