Family Ties

Story Info
Step brother manipulates bimbo step sis.
4.1k words
4.12
40.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

Mark and his father Michael watched Marianne strut around the kitchen. She was wearing booty shorts and a tank top with no bra.

She'd had the 'Forever 21' set forever, and it was frayed. Since her 18th, 2 weeks a week ago, however, she was filling it out in a whole new way.

She moved to the refrigerator and bent over to get some eggs. Her brown booty cheeks were clearly visible. She moved back to the stove, her cocoa brown nipples at attention from the cold air in the fridge. Her Kinky/curly hair was braided up into tens of braids, that hung down past her shoulders. She was dancing along to some rap tune in her headphones.

Michael, Marianne's step father, had married Marianne's mother Mary, when Mari was an infant.

No one, including, Marianne's own mother, knew who her father was.

It was obviously, a black man, based on Marianne's mulatto appearance. She had jet Black curly hair, and a light brown complexion. Her brown eyes were hypnotic and often wide, in confusion. She carefully and skillfully, applied lashes and make-up every morning. It was important for her to post her daily 'look' to her Instagram followers.

Mary Merry, her mother, had been a petite, natural blond beauty. She had a beautiful singing voice and kept busy working, but never hit the big time. Her serious drug problem was a major hindrance. She'd overdosed when Marianne was 10.

Mike, Marianne's stepfather, had been devastated. He tried for several years to save his wife. He felt like he failed her and Mari. His own drug use worsened from the trauma and his loneliness.

Mari had tried her best to step up and take care of 'the boys' since her mother's death, but it had been a long road.

She had graduated from high school, barely. Now, she was pretty aimless. She'd struggled to graduate; Mari was not strong academically at all. Mike suspected it was a learning disability, perhaps from her mother's drug abuse.

It took several years of struggling, but now Mari was able to keep the house up; shopping online for what was needed with her brother's credit cards. She just took care of them and the house now, posted on social media, watched movies and sunbathed. She'd never had a job in her life. Mark wasn't positive she could even hold one without being taken advantage of.

Her stepbrother, Mark was 26. He had been 18 when his stepmother died. He'd always been academically gifted and graduated from high school early, at 16. Then he'd graduated with honors, 5 years later, from MIT. He ran his own IT firm from his father's house. He was successful. Very successful. So successful, that his father had retired at age 55.

Mark's father, Michael had been in the music industry over 30 years. He built the sprawling 7000 square ft house at the height of his income. They all lived comfortably off Mark's income now, though.

In the sprawling ranch house, each had their own en suite area. The large farm kitchen/ living room, joined the areas together, in the middle. It was surrounded by 20 acres off a lone highway. It was just the 3 of them.

Mark adjusted his glasses and watched his stepsister, intensely. She had been the focus of all his attention, for some years now.

1st, as just an incredibly worrisome, irritating little sister. Now as a fully adult woman, she was stunning. She was beautiful. She was more beautiful than any woman Mark had ever seen and she lived in his house. Mark had never been a lady killer. He knew outside this house, a woman as beautiful as Mari would not have ever looked at him.

Mark had been a tall, goofy nerd in school. Now, he was a tall, goofy nerd who barely left his house. He was 6'4 and about 200 pounds of soft lack of exercise. He had bifocals, because he was half blind. His 'real' world was on computers where he was a king and a boss.

Mark used to keep his wavy, brown hair cut low in school. Now, he had let it grow out, shoulder length. It was currently in a messy 'man bun' Mari put it in days ago. He was loathed to take down since she liked it. He literally grew his hair so Mari could use him to practice her 'styles'. He loved her being close to him and her breast brushing against him as she worked on his hair.

Mark and his father were both wearing ratty tees, old pajama pants and were barefoot. Their usual daily uniforms. Mari had Uggs on her feet. She always complained they kept it too cold.

At 5' 4", about 135 pounds, Mari had a healthy booty, and luscious, ripe titties over a tight waist. Mari worked hard to keep her waist tiny. She only ate at certain times, wore her waist trainer and exercised. She tried to order the weight loss teas, but she mysteriously, never received them.

Her breast were a 36C. Mark knew because he monitored all her online activities and shopping orders. He had canceled any tea orders. He also read and deleted 95% of her DM'S before she even knew she had received them. Her Instagram page was full of 'thirst trap' pictures. Blocking Mari's copious messages and admirers was Mark's PT job.

Mark reached up and touched his 'man bun' and adjusted his glasses over his blue eyes. If possible, he wanted to see her more clearly. Her brown eyes sparkled under heavy lashes and she had that 'deer in headlights' look Mark loved. He thought it was adorable that she wasn't the brightest bulb. She needed him; needed his protection.

He glanced at his father. He wasn't surprised to see 2 things. One, he was high. 2, he was staring at Mari as closely as he was.

Mark and his father had had many conversations about Mari's sexy body changes and both were horny as hell. Neither one of them were good with the ladies and both had been lonely as fuck for years.

His father, Mike was tall, also. Not as tall as Mark, but Mike was well over 6'. He had a beer belly and was 230+ lbs. He'd started to go bald, so he just shaved his head every week.

Mike had lucked into Mari's mom Mary, after his own wife, Mark's mother, had died unexpectedly.

Mike had met Mary Merry at an industry party and bonded with her over their mutual drug habits. They were married less than 6 months after meeting; Mari had been less than a year old. Mark was at 8 at the time.

He had initially, been irritated at the intrusion of 'females' in he and his father's lives, but over time, he'd welcomed and loved them both.

When Mark moved back home last year, he'd been stunned at his gorgeous little sister. When had she transformed into this stunning female?

He felt guilty and twisted, but he wanted her. It was all he could think about lately. His dick felt raw from jacking off, thinking of her. He spent most days sneaking around, watching her and monitoring her online activities.

He was 100% sure that she was a virgin. He'd made sure of it. 1st, because she was his little sister. Now, he had a whole nother reason to block her messages. All her social media pictures were super sexy and scandalous. She had over 100,000 followers. People desperately tried to get in touch with her, even some modeling agencies and people claiming to be Hollywood producers had DM'd her. Mark deleted and blocked them all.

Some boys from her high school had gone so far as to drive out to the ranch when they couldn't contact her online. They never returned after Mark and his father brandished firearms; threatened violence. Mark actually shot at their car as they drove away. He was pissed! He hired a contractor to start a fence around the property and installed a gate at the end of their mile long driveway.

Mari had been confused about what was happening; the commotion and the gunfire. Why were boys from her old school there? She'd asked Mark. He told her they wanted to bully her; that they were bad guys who wanted to be mean to her.

She felt sad a couple of days, but she was used to being ignored. Like Mark, the whole school had ignored Mari, till her Sr. year when she'd literally, blossomed. Then everyone suddenly, wanted to be her friend. Like a lot of things, it was confusing to Mari.

"She's mine." Mark had decided and focused on ways to make it happen.

Mari was oblivious to the men's stares at her while she cooked for them, as usual. She fixed their plates and joined them to eat. She ate with her headphones on, making gangster gestures; occasionally saying words.

After they had eaten, she rose to do the dishes. One whole booty cheek was exposed in the too small shorts. Both men's eyes shot wide open as they ogled the girl.

Mike suddenly, got up and staggered to her at the sink. Mari jumped in surprise when he grabbed her from behind.

Mike held her in a tight bear hug and started grinding his hips up into her back side. He was lifting her off her feet hunching on her, vigorously and muttering nonsensically.

At 1st, Mark was pissed. But then, he let it play out. He wanted to see what she would do. Mari was startled and froze, but she didn't fight. She seemed surprised, but not frightened.

Mike ground his hips into the girl desperately, from behind. He groped her breast with one hand and said her name over and over. He was mumbling and rubbing his face in her hair; telling her she was beautiful and special.

He was just high and out of his mind with lust, looking at the sexy girl in his kitchen. She was just lovely, delicious and delectable. Mark had said she was 'theirs'!

Mark slid his chair over to the sink, so he could see the action up close.

For several seconds, he watched his father molest the beautiful girl, groping and squeezing her everywhere he could reach. Mark wasn't that surprised. They had both been lusting over her. His hand was in his pajama pants, fondling his hard dick. Mark watched their faces, his dick at full attention.

For several more seconds, his father dry hunched to the girl. Mari just looked mortified. She didn't look over at Mark. She just looked up at the ceiling and let it happen. She was confused, but compliant. She was also a little afraid, but she wasn't fighting Mike off. Mike's face was ecstasy as he hunched the girl from behind.

After after a few more seconds, Mike grunted. Mark knew he had ejaculated. He slowly lowered Mari to the ground and backed into his chair; a sheepish look on his face.

Mark was still looking at Mari's face. He could see she was super embarrassed and confused. She didn't look at him, though. She tried to go back to washing the dishes, but her hands were shaking. Mark stood and went to stand behind her. He placed his large hands on the counter beside her, surrounding her, totally.

No one had spoken all morning.

Mari froze when she felt Mark behind her.

He'd been creeping her out since he got home last year with his intense, lustful stares. He never tried to avoid her seeing him, STARING. He seemed to be willing her to meet his eyes. She had a few times and been scared of the 'sex' she saw there. He was her brother for God's sake! What's his deal? She often wondered. He shouldn't be thinking of 'sexing' her.

Sometimes they'd be watching TV and Mark would never look at the screen. He would just stare at Mari the whole time.

She used to try to get their dad to stop him! It was racist! And sexist? Possibly homophobic, as well? She wasn't sure, but it was just wrong to stare! She didn't know why they thought her persecution was funny, either. They always laughed at her.

He would barely speak, just stare. However, after she'd yelled at him a few months ago that he was 'weird', he started buying her expensive gifts.

Diamond earrings and matching bracelets, an expensive laptop. He told her to buy whatever she wanted at Macy's and one other fashion site. He got her Beats headphones and new decor for her bedroom; a big screen TV.

When he gave the headphones to her, he'd stroked her cheek and her arm, smiling. He'd pulled her in for a hug and held her several long seconds. She felt his hard dick on her stomach and was grossed out! She thanked him, then scurried to her room.

He waited patiently for her to return and 2 minutes later, she did. How did she operate them? He chuckled and explained 'Bluetooth' to her as simply as possible.

Now in the kitchen, 3 days later, her father was dry fucking her and creepy Mark was right behind her.

He turned her around gently and lifted her up onto the counter top. Her hands came up instinctively, but he gently lowered them back to her sides.

"It's OK Mar Mar... You're okay." Mark whispered.

She didn't know why, but she teared up. What was happening? Why were they doing this? His hands were beside her on the counter top. He leaned forward until their foreheads were touching. They stayed that way several moments before he spoke.

"You're just so beautiful, so gorgeous.", he said as he fingered her braids. He lifted her chin and tried to kiss her, but she turned away.

"You're my brother! He's my father! It's 'inrest!'" Mari was truly exasperated when they both laughed. Mark leaned back and looked down at her, grinning.

"Can I tell her now, Pop?" Both men were barely containing laughter.

"Go ahead, son." Mike said, smiling.

"Tell me what!" Mari was terrified of what they would say. After a pregnant pause, Mark spoke.

"Your mom already had you when she and Pop married".

She stared at him. She didn't get it. He tried again.

"You were 2 weeks old, when Pop met your mother, Mari. Mike is your STEP father." Silence. Her brows were frowning as she thought. Mark tried again.

"Why did you think I called your mom MARY, not 'mom'? We're not related by blood, were 'step', so it's not wrong... I mean, it's not THAT wrong."

Both men laughed, but Mari was still confused.

"How could mommy have me before she met daddy?" Mari asked, confused. The men laughed again. Mark gave up.

"It's okay, Mar." He took off his glasses and pressed his lips to hers, hungrily and pulled her close. He kissed her hard, passionately. Her juicy lips felt better and softer than he had fantasized.

She wasn't responding, but she didn't turn her head. Her hands were in his chest though, attempting to push him away. He pulled the tank down her shoulders, bent and sucked at her firm tits. Mark felt like he would come in a few seconds too!

Mari was dismayed. Why were they groping her like this? She knew Mark was nasty thinking, but she never thought her father was that way too! She tried to relax and not think about the fact that her brother was slobbering all over her chest.

"I guess it's just his way for all girls?" Mari questioned to herself.

Mark was sucking her nipples hard and it made her feel funny 'down there'. She arched her back to pull away, but only gave him better access to her breasts.

Mari was elated when after a few seconds, her father stopped Mark. Her heart fell when he spoke, however.

"Let's take her to the bedroom, son."

Mark lifted Mari under her hips, like a child and they headed for the back. Mark was grinning as he entered his suite. He had dreamed of carrying Marianne into his bedroom so many times. Now it was finally happening!

He laid Mari down on his bed and lie down beside her. He alternated between wiping her tears and taking her clothes off. Mari was trying to smile, but she didn't understand why they were doing this!

Why was Mark was shaking, looking at her boobies and touching between her legs? Why was her father at the foot of the bed watching, touching his penis? What in the world!?

Eventually, Mari was totally naked. They both just stared at her naked body. Mari just lay there, feeling like a sacrifice.

Mark knew she was scared and confused; hurt. He knew every emotion and he'd bet, every thought that came into that pretty little head. He had almost her entire life.

He used to tease her and call her 'Einstein' because she got on his nerves with her stupid questions. She'd always been an annoyance to him; even after his stepmother died. She was more work for his father. Failing at school and being an irritating kid.

By the time he returned from college though, she was doing well at home, and looking incredible. He really couldn't help but stare at her. When they went out, everyone stared at her.

He had helped her graduate from high school. He knew he was in love with her not long after. Maybe he'd always been in love with her? He wasn't sure, but he did know she was his now. She may not have accepted it yet, but Mark would ensure nothing ever happened to Mari; that she never struggled.

"Mari... baby, look at me." Mark said.

She looked at him. God, he loved those beautiful brown eyes.

"Do you know that I love you?" He asked.

Mari nodded and smiled.

"We take care of you, baby. I take care of you. You take care of us, too. I need you, Mari. We all need each other. All you have to do, to keep a roof over your pretty head, is keep me happy."

His words scared Mari, but she nodded and smiled, tears still falling.

"Do you love me too?" He asked.

'I... I love you! ' Mari stuttered.

She did; as a brother. A creepy AF brother. He kissed her again then sat back on his knees, on the bed. He just looked at her, smiling and touching her. Her father came around on the other side. He started squeezing her breasts; rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. Her nipples immediately turned to rubber.

Soon, she was rubbing her thighs together and arching her back from her father's ministrations. Mark was rubbing and kissing her thighs; lightly running his fingers over her sparse fine pussy hair.

He pulled one of her legs open and moved his upper body between. His face was an inch from her pussy as he scrutinized her. She could feel his hot breath on her pussy lips and hear his heavy breathing.

He used his fingers to spread her lips open and explored her most private area; staring and probing.

His father's 2 handed molestations, were making her pussy give off an intoxicating scent. Mark saw moisture start to seep from inside and his nose was in her before he realized it. He licked and sucked at her like a starving man.

Even though she was humiliated, Mari couldn't help her body's response. She could feel herself approaching a cliff of... something! She didn't realize her brother and father were about to give her an orgasm.

Suddenly, Mark stopped. Mari mewed in disappointment, but Mark was too gone to hear it.

He tore off his clothing and positioned his dick at her entrance. Then he pushed into her with one thrust.

They both exclaimed noisily as he entered her. Mari cried out at the pain; Mark cried out at the ecstasy.

They stayed that way, pelvis to pelvis, for several seconds; both shivering.

She felt a 1000 times better than Mark had fantasized. God, he loved this girl. Now she was officially 'his' as far as he was concerned.

Still shaking, he looked down at his precious little 'sister'. He started moving his hips. Slowly at 1st, up-and-down. Then, swiveling them slowly; grinding into her. Mark wanted to feel every inch of that pussy. His pussy.

He bent over and kissed her fervently, moaning. He didn't recognize the sound as himself. He concentrated on the beautiful friction, the sexy sounds their hips made as they slapped together repeatedly, faster and faster. The bed was shaking as they fucked for several long minutes.

Mark was gasping and growling as he fucked Mari. In between gasp, he was reassuring her that she was beautiful and perfect. He loved her!

Mari was mewing and making sexy, high pitched grunting noises. He fucked her hard, like she wasn't a virgin, so lost in his excitement.

Mark's dick wasn't huge, but it was a nice, thick 8 (ok 7) inches. It was Marianne's 1st, regardless. She felt herself painfully, adjusting to his invading cock.

Mike was kneeling by the bed stroking Marie's hair. Eventually, though, he backed into a chair and watched the kids fuck.

He hadn't decided if he would fuck Mari. He wasn't worried about how she would react, but he was worried about how Mark would. He knew he would have words for him later about his actions earlier.

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers
12