Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had known his son's feelings about his stepsister long ago. She was a beautiful girl. Not to mention, Mark was their sole provider, now. He also didn't have the most stable personality. He wasn't scared of his son, but he didn't want to upset him, either.

Mike also had a pretty big drug habit himself. He thought it best to wait to be asked, or wait and ask in on the fucking. He sat with his pants off, still in his ratty tee. Mike stroked his dick faster as he watched Mark fuck the bent girl more quickly. He was about to come.

Mari was basically folded in half beneath Mark as he banged into her. Her hands and face were in his chest, and her feet at his shoulders when he shouted his orgasm, thrusting into her erratically. Finally, he stilled.

He lay there breathing heavily, then he panted,

"Thank you, my beautiful good girl. I love you!" His penis was still inside her, soft, as he stroked her hair and kissed her face.

"You make me so happy!" Mark thought he may cry as he held the girl close, underneath him.

Despite the pain, Mari felt proud that he was pleased with her.

After a few seconds, he pulled out and off of her. He lay there thinking he would have to get protection for her. Kids weren't a good idea. For now.

He turned her face to him to see what she was thinking. He was amazed and pleased to see 'need' in her face. She had been about to come! She liked it!

He pulled her back to him and reached down quickly, between her legs. He found her clit with his fingers. Mark began rubbing her there furiously, while using his leg and other arm to hold her open. She was squirming at 1st trying to resist, but she knew he was going to take her over that cliff.

He saw it wash over her face and her legs relaxed. She stretched and moaned. It was the most glorious sound Mark had ever heard. Her back arched as the explosion washed over her. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her father's hand moving quickly up-and-down on his penis. His nut shot up into the air.

She felt liquid shoot from her, as her Mark kept furiously rubbing her clit, driving her crazy! She yelped and bucked, uncontrolled as the men hooted and laughed at her spectacle. They watched intensely as she squirted everywhere and writhed on the bed. Mari was in heaven as the sensations carried her away.

He finally stopped and allowed her to wrestle away from him, angry and embarrassed. Mark and Mike literally, high fived and talked excitedly about how 'hot' that was. Mark grinned like a Cheshire cat at Mari, curled up on his bed, naked, sweaty and fucked.

Mari rolled her eyes and agreed it was 'hot'! She felt SUPER hot and her hair was a mess! What a mess for her to have to clean!!

She rolled to the other side of the bed, laying there and trying to catch her breath. She shook her head, looking back-and-forth at them.

Mark laying there with his dick in his hand smiling; her father sitting there with his dick in his hand, smiling, too. Mari sighed.

"I guess this is my new 'remality'.

12