Family Ties

Story Info
Father and son haven't had sex for 3 months. Son goes looking.
1.5k words
4.48
9.1k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Me

I'm not eighteen. I didn't go to college. I don't have a super big cock. I have okay looks. I have a shitty job that pays well. I hate it. I haven't had sex with a female in three months since my mother died. I couldn't find a woman to replace her in every way. She and dad taught me how to fuck and eat a pussy. They taught me to suck a hard cock, swallow cum and take it in the ass. I loved eating her pussy after dad planted a load in her. I made her cum again while doing her. Dad let me clean his cock sometimes after he fucked her.

Dad and I were crushed when she got killed in an auto accident. Sam, my dad, had me sleep in his bed and spray her perfume on my body to help pretend she was next to him sleeping. We both tried to date women, but we never hooked up with one like mom.

*

"I guess it's just you and I." Sam said as we ate supper. Three months had gone by since moms passing and no sex.

"You and me, dad? We haven't done anything together since her death." I looked at him and said. "I need some cock. I need to feel a cock in my pussy." I stood up and walked around the table and stood behind his chair and put the palm of my right hand on his nipple and squeezed his tit as I whispered in his ear, "Let me blow you." At fifty years old he still was a good-looking guy. I nice cock of close to seven inches and thick. Best of all he knew how to use it. He always shot a cup full of hot, tasty cum.

"I know, baby boy, but I'm not over her yet."

He stopped my hand from moving to his tummy. "Let me replace her. I love and need you daddy." I kissed the back of his neck and said, "Fuck me like you fucked mommy. I'll be mommy, for you. I know you need to cum. You need me to suck that beautiful cock."

"Not yet," he said. "Give me time to think."

I raised my head and stood straight up and walked to the kitchen sink.

"Okay. But I still need to taste some cock." I grabbed my cock. "I'm going to cruise the park for cock."

Sam looked at me and smiled, "If I were you, I'd go to the adult bookstore tonight after seven."

7 P.M.

I took a shower and dressed in a baggy pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt. No underwear. It was almost seven.

"I'm going out, dad," I said to Sam as he watched the news. "I'm going to get some. I'll be thinking of you as I suck and fuck."

He looked away from the large, tv, screen and said, "Do not bring anyone home with you."

"I won't dad."

*

I pulled into the parking lot of the ABS and saw at least fifteen cars in the lot. I parked in the rear lot and saw two guys making out in one of the cars. Lucky fucks I thought. I went in, paid the cover charge of twenty bucks, and got another twenty dollars' worth of tokens for the movie booth.

Not to look too eager to the cute kid at the counter I went to check out some of the gay magazines. The kid caught my eye. About twenty, blond hair, thin lips, blue eyes and a "come fuck me" smile. I winked at him as I walked to the entrance of the movie booths. There were twenty of them. Ten on each side of the hallway. A bathroom was at the end of the hall that also provided an area to stand and pick out any guy you may like. I found an empty booth and went in. It was large enough for two people to sit on a bench opposite the movie screen. There was a roll of paper towels and even a hook for your clothes. I put in five tokens that would give me about fifteen minutes of show time. My cock got hard. When the light from the screen came on, I looked for a glory hole. I found it. It was to the empty booth next to mine. Shit.

I had to drop another five tokens in the machine. Three minutes later I heard the door close and lock next door. My cock was hard, and I saw two fingers come through the hole. I replaced them with my six inch hard cut cock. The mouth felt wonderful as the mouth sucked me like a baby on its mother's tit. I pulled away from the hole and put my fingers through and felt a hard cock push my hand out of the way. I fell to my knees and eagerly started to make love to this guys cock, About seven inches and cut, I played with his piss hole and continued to suck him as deep as I could.

He pulled back and bent over to the hole and said, "Got a place we can go?

"No, I don't. Let me finish you off." I slip my fingers through the hole. He sucked them for a second.

"We can go to my place. My wife is shopping and won't be home until ten. Meet me outside in the back. My name is Matt." He stood up as he zipped up his pants and left.

I waited about sixty seconds and left the booth. One guy grabbed my ass and I said, "Next time honey." I winked at the cute blonde and walked out. I slowly made it to the rear of the shop and saw a guy about six feet tall leaning against a car with his back to me.

I came up to him and asked, "Matt?" He turned around and we looked at each other and in unison said, "Oh shit."

I hugged him and said, "Uncle Matt. I am so happy it's you." I had no idea he was bi. I last saw him three months ago.

"Holy fuck Danny. Sam will kill us if he ever hears of this." He hugged me back and kissed my neck.

"Uncle Matt, I want to finish what we started. I'm fucking horny for cock." I lowered my right hand to his crotch and felt for his cock.

He looked at his watch. "Your aunt will be home in about ninety minutes. Got a car?"

"Yes. I'm parked over there." I pointed to it. "Where's Art?"

"Your cousin went out and won't be home until much later. You remember where I live?"

"Yeah, lets hurry before I cum."

*

We both drove like crazy and ran into Matt's house and went to his man cave downstairs. I was naked when we hit the couch. He had his shirt off and his trousers were at his knees. I helped him to get naked and we locked our lips into a hot French kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouth as we tasted each other's spit.

I dove into the v of his thighs and licked his balls. I loved the hair he had and thought of Sam, Matt's brother. I made my way to his cock head and slowly tongued around it's beautiful mushroom head. I bobbed up and down on it and deep throat the shaft.

"Holy shit, Danny, you are a great cock sucker. I love what you're doing."

I stopped and said, "It's your tool that makes me so good." I went down on him again and somehow; we were now on the carpet in a sixty-nine. I felt his hot mouth on me and a finger playing with my anus.

"I'm going to cum," I said. "Can I uncle?"

"Yes, baby boy. Let's come together."

We both sucked and jerk each other's cock. He put another finger in my ass and pushed them in and out. I played with his balls and teased his ass hole as we both bobbed faster, and we came. I think we did at the same time, but it was an unbelievable feeling for me.

Our cocks slipped out of our mouths, and we kissed again. Deeply like high school lovers.

"Fuck. That was so damn good," Matt said. "Who taught you to be such a good cock sucker?"

I kissed him again and said, "We must do this again. I want you to fuck me with that great cock."

"For sure. But how did you get so good?"

He started to get dressed as I did. "Someday I'll tell you. Walk me to my car."

We held hands until I got in the car. We kissed one last time.

"Say hi to your dad for me," Matt said as I started the car.

"Say hi to Art and Aunt Joyce for me. They would both shit if they knew what we just did. Do you know what?"

"What?"

"I don't care. I think I'm in lust."

I blew him a kiss and drove home. Satisfied.