Family Ties Ch. 02

Story Info
Danny meets Matt and Art.
1.8k words
4.58
2.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FAMILY TIES #2

Danny visits Matt and Art

After leaving his uncle Matt, Danny went home and found Sam, his dad, watching a late-night movie in the family room.

Sam looked up at Danny and said, "At least you didn't bring some queer home with you, thank goodness for that."

"You're correct. At least I got some cock and a nice drink of man cream." He sat next to his father and put his arm around the very fit fifty-year-old. "I thought of you while I sucked his cock. I wanted your cock like we always use to made love. You, me, and mom." Danny kissed his dad's neck while grabbing a nipple and saying, "Please let me blow you. You'll feel so much better."

Sam brushed him away. "I'm not ready yet. It's only been three months since she left us. I need more time." He stood up and went down the hallway to his room.

Danny could only shake his head back and forth and uttered, "What a fuckin' ass."

*

Work was a bitch for Danny the next two weeks with ten-hour work shifts during the week and six hours on Saturday. He had no time for himself and needed rest. Being pissed he went to see his boss the start of the third week first thing Monday, to quit.

"Happy to see you, Danny. I was coming to get you," his boss said. "You have done a great job for me. Take off until Thursday. With pay of course."

Danny could only smile and shook his boss' hand. "Shit man, thanks, See you bright and early Thursday."

Danny left work and headed home with the good news. He found his dad ready to leave for his job.

"Get fired?" Sam asked.

"No, my sexy daddy. I got three days off with pay." He walked up to his father and placed his hand on Sam's crotch. "Need a blow job yet? Just take it out, sweetheart. Let me be mommy for you."

Sam pushed Danny away and said, "Not today my fag boy, but you'll be the first to know when you can get on your knees."

"Oh, daddy, I love when you call me names," Danny said as he removed his cock from his pants. Looking at the mushroom head he said, "See what you do to me?" He stroked the shaft. "The last guy got me so hard too. I think you would have liked to be with me when he fucked me."

Sam looked at his son's tool, kissed his boy's lips and said, "I have to get going." He opened the side door and got in his vehicle and left as his son held his hard cock.

*

Danny got undressed and laid down on his bed. He decided to go to the ABS that night and see if he could hook up with his uncle Matt. He laid there with his eyes closed and thought of how his father and mother taught him to make love to both of them. His mother showed him how to suck his daddy's cock and lick his balls while Sam ate his mother's cunt. Mom would peg each of her male lovers.

Soon at nineteen Daddy was sinking his beautiful cock into Danny's boy snatch. Danny loved it. He would finger fuck his mom's anus as he ate her pussy while being fucked by dad. Danny loved tasting her juice almost as much as his father's cum. More than anything he loved sucking his father's cum out of his mother's hole. With all their love making, Danny enjoyed making it with his dad best. He loved his father and always wanted to make Sam happy. He knew his mom cheated on Sam and him but said nothing. If he could Danny would be Sam's wife. He would keep his body shaved and when with Sam wear his mom's perfume. He tried to act like his mother.

He didn't feel he cheated on Sam with Matt, after all they're brothers and Sam only said don't bring him home.

Danny woke at six in the evening got dressed and ate a quick meal before going to the sex book shop. He got there right at seven like the time he hooked up with Matt. Again, he parked his car in the rear of the store and entered the side door. A few older guys were milling around the gay magazines checking each other out. Danny gave the clerk the cover charge and got twenty dollars of movie tokens and walked to the video booths. He found the one he was in when he first blew his uncle. He took a seat and deposited five tokens and waited. It wasn't as busy as the last time he was here but after putting in another five a cock came through the glory hole. Danny kissed the head and swirled his tongue around the cock before taking it into his mouth. He knew it was Uncle Matt's penis.

"Uncle Matt is that you?" Danny asked, talking into the opening of the hole.

"Danny?"

"Yes, it's me. Can we go someplace to be alone and fuck?" Danny stood up and played with his cock as he hoped the answer would be yes.

"Fuckin' A." Matt said. "Aunt Joyce is out of town for two days." He put his cock in his pants and zipped up. "I'm parked in the back like last time, meet me out there."

Danny followed Matt to his house about two miles outside of town. Hand in hand they entered the house and went to the family room from where they could hear the T.V. and found Art, Matt's twenty-year-old son and Danny's cousin who was dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of tight white tennis shorts. Danny could see the outline of his cock and balls. He liked what he saw but was confused by Art's action when he saw his dad.

"Dad, you found him." Art said and gave Matt a kiss on his lips. "We are going to have a great time." He kissed his dad again before grabbing Danny and placed a nice kiss on his lips.

"Okay guys let's have a seat." Matt said. "I need to explain a few things to Danny."

Art sat alongside Danny and rested his hand on his thigh. His fingers made little circles on the inside of the leg.

"Danny it's only fair to let you know that me and Art have a thing. You can call it incest, but we call it love."

"You mean you guys are into each other like male lovers?" Danny put his hand on Art's crotch and smiled. "Holy shit, that's hot." He squeezed his cousin's cock.

Matt stood up and kicked off his shoes and sat back down. "We have been in love for about two years now right after he was fucked over by his girlfriend."

"Yeah. He helped me and one thing led to us sucking each other."

"But why was he at the ABS if he has you?" Danny began to unbutton Matt's shirt.

"Mom has been staying home too much and we couldn't make it with each other," Matt said taking off his shirt and kissing Danny. "Art would go one night during the week then me."

"Hell, me and Art may have sucked each other off already." Danny said as he gave Matt a French kiss and pulled Art close.

Matt broke the kiss and said, "Let's move to my bedroom. It has a king size bed."

"Better have some lube too." Danny said. He pulled Art up and saw that he was about five feet and ten inches tall. A full six inch taller than himself. The younger boys followed Matt to his room and undressed and got in the center of the soft mattress.

"Oh daddy," Art said looking at his father's hard cock. "I truly love that tool of yours." He pushed his dad onto his back and took the mushroom head of Matt's dick in his mouth and slowly moved up and down on it.

Danny moved in and took Art's soft dick in his hands and jerked his cousin off until it got hard. He licked Art's balls and with some spit wet his finger on his right hand and while blowing him gently inserted his middle finger into his ass. Art sucking his dad also began to finger Matt.

"Oh, baby your mouth feels so good. I love your finger too." Matt reached over a bit so he could play with Danny's neck and back. "I want to suck Danny. I want to fuck him too."

Art moved off of his dad's cock and pulled his finger out of his ass. He licked it and said, "I want him first. I want to fuck my little cousin's pussy. You've had him already."

Danny got up on all fours and presented his hole to Art.

"Let me help." Matt said as he began to ream Danny. "It's a nice piece of ass." He used his tongue and tried all he could to fuck the butt hole and get it ready for his boy.

Art with a steel hard dick got Matt out of the way and ran his cock up and down over the fuck hole. Matt got the lube and poured some on Danny's ass and some on Art's cock. Art gentle pushed his cock head into Danny and worked in inch by inch into the man ass.

"Oh, shit you feel so good. Fuck me good. Not rough but gently like I'm a fucking girl. Make it last baby."

Matt crawled under Danny and sucked his balls and would lick Art's cockhead as it came out of the hole. Both boys were in ecstasy. Matt loved tasting Danny's precum and getting a taste of his son's cock almost at the same time.

In unison the boys said, "I'm going to cum."

Matt sucked hard on Danny's dick and got seven ropes of boy hot cum and gulped it down.

Art slammed his dick up into Danny's boi cunt and shot six blasts of hot juice into his cousin. Matt was right there when Art pulled out and sucked his son clean. Danny flipped onto his back and raised his legs over his head and said, "Somebody eat me."

Matt was there in a flash and sucked out all of Art's cum from Danny. Matt looked at his boy and gave him a French kiss. Art took back his cum from his father's mouth and tongue, swirled it around and gave half to Danny and said, "It is yours after all."

The three laid on the bed and caught their breath before Matt said, "Hey, how about me. I want to shoot my wad too."

Art and Danny took turns blowing the older man until he shot his cum over both of their faces. They licked each other clean and all three kissed and hugged.

After showering they rested and had a snack and a beer.

Matt with a smile, looked at Danny and asked, "How's Sam doing?"