Surprise

Story Info
Father and Son sex when Mom comes home early.
2.8k words
4.48
95.9k
103
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: I left the ending vague on purpose in case I want to write a sequel. It still reads as a complete story though.

Tags of note: gay incest, incest, DUB CON (concerning mom)!

The two men were panting, covered in sweat and completely naked. They had been fucking on and off all day. The younger of the two was almost at his limit so he wasn't participating much as the older man drove into him.

They were standing in the hallway, younger bent forward, arms held back as he was slammed into over and over again. He watched as sweat dripped from his blonde hair and his cock swung with each thrust. One powerful push had him up on his tippy toes and he let out a yelp. Just then they heard the front door close.

"Honey?!" A female voice could be heard.

"Fuck!" Her husband hissed out as he clamped his hand over their son's mouth, "I'll be down in a minute!" he called down as he continued to plow into their boy, "You're home a day early..."

"Yeah! Surprise!"

"It fucking might be..." her husband grumbled under his breath. He let out a groan then pulled out of his son's well fucked asshole, "Go!" He whispered to him and watched as the boy scrambled away and into his room.

"Derek?" The woman spoke again as he crossed the hall to their room.

"Marion?" Derek chuckled, "Just give me a sec alright?"

~*~

Dinner was...awkward. Derek hadn't been near done with his son when his wife came home early. He was still horny, his cock hard under the kitchen table as he watched his son eat. Marion was talking about her work trip and all the things she had learned. Derek rubbed his crotch under the table while he stared at his son and asked her to go into more detail.

After dinner they all went to watch a movie in the living room. Marion snuggled up to her husband on one side while their son was on the other. A large blanket covered he and his son and he used to opportunity to rub his son's thigh.

Marion spoke, "Matthew? Which movie do you want to see?"

"Uhh," Matthew gave his father a sideways glance just as the older man slid his hand between his legs. Matthew's eyes went wide as his dick filled with blood, getting harder the longer his dad palmed him there.

"Yeah son," Derek looked over with a smirk, "what do you want to watch?"

Matthew settled on a classic. One of his mother's favorites so he knew she would be focusing on that. Once the movie started he reached over to touch his dad. To his shock his father had pulled his cock from his shorts and Matthew could wrap his hand around it, flesh on flesh.

They had the light off, but they still moved slowly, not wanting to disturb the blanket too much. Matthew squeezed the cock that made him and rubbed the tip with the pad of his thumb, keeping the member pressed against his father's stomach so it wouldn't jut upright and tent the cover.

Derek gently rubbed circles around his son's still confined dick. He loved the way it jumped and swelled underneath his hand. His arousal was building, reawakening from the aborted sex from earlier. He needed to fuck his son one more time. He had to; he wouldn't be able to sleep if he didn't.

Throughout the whole movie the two of them fondled each other until they were both dripping precum and fighting back moans. Soon they heard Marion's soft snoring. Derek carefully stood, holding the blanket to his body as he maneuvered his wife to lay down on the sofa. Matthew stood as well, adjusting his hard cock then went into the kitchen.

He was drinking a glass of water when his father came up to him and said, "I need to fuck you right now."

Derek suddenly pushed his son's pants down and rubbed two fingers in the crack of his ass.

Matthew choked a bit on his water, "What the fuck dad!" He hissed out, trying not to wake his mom. He felt his father's thick, hard cock slide between his cheeks, "We can't do it here!"

"Like hell we can't!" Derek began to rock his hips.

Matthew looked over his shoulder, "We won't be able to see if she wakes up! Get off!" He elbowed his dad then shimmied out from under him. He pulled up his pants then walked back into the living room. He turned off the tv and was about to wake up his mom, when he was grabbed from behind and his pants were pulled down yet again.

"Dad?" He sounded shocked. He looked down from his place behind the sofa. His mother was sleeping, faced away from him and his erection was resting on the back just above her head.

Derek used his hands and spread his boy's ass cheeks then slid in with ease. He was still lubed up and loose from all the day long fucking. He leaned over and whispered in his son's ear, "Now we'll definitely know if she wakes up," then he started up a quick pace.

Matthew bit his bottom lip so he wouldn't cry out as his father hammered into him at a blistering speed. His body warmed, his cock bounced on the back of the couch, making a thumping drumbeat noise. His limbs tingled as he took what his father gave him. He looked down, wide eyed at his sleeping mother as his body began to enjoy the rough fuck. He gripped the sofa back hard and started to thrust back into his father.

"Atta boy," Derek praised as he reached under Matthew's shirt and tweaked his stiff nipples.

"Fuck," Matthew whispered, "so good...ugh...fuck," he watched as his dick began to gather precum at the tip, "harder, fuck me harder!"

Derek obliged and dug his fingers into his son's hips with a bruising grip then used all his strength to slam into his son with force. The action caused some of Matthew's precum to spurt out and the boy watched as it landed on his mother's cheek.

Matthew shivered as pleasure rushed through his body. He knew sleeping with his father was wrong, but that was the thrill of it. Every time his dad slid balls deep inside his ass he felt better than the last. So now, being above his mother, his juices soiling her sleeping face was getting him dangerously close to the edge. The taboo had been elevated tenfold with her there and he realized, with a jerk of his cock, that he couldn't wait to come all over her face.

Derek moaned, his son's tight ass felt so much better than his wife's pussy. Though one of his favorite things was to fuck his wife then take his cunt cream coated cock and fuck his boy right after. In a way the parents were sharing their son, even if his mom didn't know it. Derek reached around and began to stroke his son, he looked over his shoulder and saw his boy's precum dripping onto his wife's face and he gasped.

"Fuck, it's getting on her," he said trying to pull them back from being so close to the couch.

"Yeah I know," Matthew gripped the back and held on so his dad couldn't remove him, "it's so fucking hot."

His dad cocked a brow, "That's fucking nasty."

Matthew looked over his shoulder and smirked, "Says the man balls deep in his creation."

Derek blushed but snapped back, "You're a fucking slut."

"Mmmm yes," Matthew licked his lips then turned his head to look back down at his mother.

Marion was awake. She didn't dare open her eyes. Her heart was pounding, she had woken up when the two men had gone into the kitchen, she was about to get up and go to bed but then when she saw her husband pull her son's pants down she had frozen. She was still working over what she should do when they started back towards the living room. Now she was stuck, pretending to be asleep while her husband fucked their son. She didn't know what to do. She was angry, mortified and shamefully a little aroused by the sounds. When she felt the first droplet of her son's precum on her face she almost jerked but held her ground. A part of her wanted to sit up and scream at them. Kick her husband out the house and call the cops. How long have they been doing this? Clearly this wasn't their first time. She heard her husband call their son a slut and she felt her stomach drop out. He never spoke that way to her. Did he always like to dirty talk? Had he been holding back his sexual desires because he didn't think she could handle it? Why was the thought of that making her jealous? She heard her son say he was close and for some reason that was the switch. She wanted them to know that she was awake so she flipped over onto her back and opened her eyes.

"Fuck!" Matthew screeched in surprise as he stared into the angry eyes of his mother, but it was too late, he was already too close, "I'm sorry!" He bellowed as he came, his cum splashing down onto his mother's face and neck, some of it hit the crevice of her cleavage.

Marion gasped, surprised, but it just made her son's cum fall into her mouth. She sputtered as she felt more hit her tits and to her horror her nipples hardened. She looked over and saw her husband and recognized the expression he was making. He was coming. He was shooting his seed into their offspring.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Matthew was panting, his half-lidded eyes on his mother. He saw her hard nipples and he couldn't help himself as he reached over and plucked one. He saw her jump and he said, "they're so big, damn," he squeezed it and she scrambled to a sitting position.

"Stop that!" Marion hissed as she covered her breasts with her arm, "What the fuck is going on?"

"It's pretty self-explanatory mom," Matthew reached out and ran his finger through his cum on her face.

"When?! How!?" She was practically screaming.

"Honey--" Derek started.

"Don't you 'honey' me!" Marion pointed at him, the movement exposing one of her breasts.

Matthew couldn't help but look at it, encased in her cotton t-shirt but still her nipple was so big that it poked out invitingly. He had always found her beautiful and had masturbated to thoughts of her on multiple occasions. He was so high from his climax that he decided this situation was just fucked enough that he might as well go for it. So he reached out and started to flick the big nipple. Marion gasped and tried to swat his hand away. He grabbed it by the wrist and held it tightly as he continued to play with her stiff nipple. She tried to wiggle away but all it did was make her breast sway back and forth.

"Matthew! Stop this!" She used her other hand to push at him, but he didn't move an inch.

"This doesn't have to be a confrontation," Matthew kept his eyes on her nipple so he could follow the swaying motion. He kept touching it, pinching when he could and flicking it constantly, "you got sexy tits."

"Derek! Do something!" Marion looked at her husband with pleading eyes.

Derek seemed to be in a daze, his cock was still lodged inside of his son, still hard and pulsing. Watching his wife be manhandled by their son was turning him on so much. He finally pulled out of Matthew, looking down briefly to see the gape before he walked around to the front of the sofa.

He stood in front of his wife, his hard cock wet from his cum was jutting out towards her face, "Don't fight," he said as he reached down and pinched her other nipple. The action made Marion gasp and he took that moment to thrust his cock into her mouth.

Marion gagged as her eyes grew wide. Derek took his other hand and held the back of her head as he started up a quick pace, skull fucking her with so much force that she gagged on almost every inward thrust. Matthew and Derek worked together at pleasuring her nipples. They pulled and squeezed, flicked and rubbed until Marion stopped fighting and her hips started rolling in pleasure.

"There you go Honey," Derek cooed, "you're enjoying this aren't you?" He pulled his dick out of her mouth to hear her answer.

"What are you two doing to me?" Marion was gasping for air, but before she could say anymore she was swallowing dick again.

Matthew let go of his mother so he could walk around to the front of the sofa. He lifted his mom's shirt, exposing her full breasts and pulled on the thick pink nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Her body trembled and her hips sped up.

Matthew grinned, "Oh she's fucking horny," he reached down, under the long t-shirt and pulled his mother's panties away from her body. They were wet with her juices and he licked the gusset before he threw them aside. He looked down and was pleased to see her legs were spread wide without having to have been told to do so. He looked up at his father, "You make her shave bare or she do that for herself?"

"She did it once and I loved it so she keeps doing it," Derek answered never faltering on his brutal pace that made his wife deepthroat him. He was throwing caution to the wind. Still in a daze, but enjoying the forced pleasure his wife was giving him. He knew this was wrong, every last bit of what they were doing to Marion, but he decided he wouldn't stop. They were too deep into it to stop.

"Fucking hell," Matthew reached out and pulled her lips apart, "her clit is fucking huge!" He wasted no time in lowering his head and sucking the marble sized clit into his mouth. He sucked it hard, loving the feel of it throbbing between his lips. He pulled away with a smack and saw his mom tremble and gush out clear fluid, "oh fuck yeah, she's hella wet!" He lowered his head and went back to work, snacking on his mother's spread snatch like he was starving for it.

Marion had never had her body used so roughly before and while part of her felt disgusted and ashamed another bigger part felt pleasure beyond anything she had experienced before. She as getting close, she was going to get off from her son sucking her clit and her husband using her like a Fleshlight and there was nothing she could do about it. She felt her legs begin to shake and she was heaving for breath as best she could, her tits were out, exposed to the air that kept her nipples hard. Her husband was panting gruffly and she knew he was close too. Suddenly her son gave her clit a very strong suck and she jerked, gagging on the cock down her throat. Matthew began to shoot and the feeling of being filled tipped her over. She squirted all over her son's face as her climax washed over her. She could feel him latch on, greedily slurping up pussy juice and swallowing it loudly. She was forced to swallow all of her husband's spunk as his cock stayed down her throat through his whole orgasm. She shivered as one last jet left her pussy then she sagged against the couch, as she fell back the cock slipped from her mouth wetly......

Marion didn't know she had fallen asleep, but when she woke up the sun was coming in through the front window. She was still on the couch and she had been cleaned, her t-shirt fixed and she was covered with a blanket. She looked over to the armchair and saw her husband fully dressed, staring at her.

"What now?" Derek asked her.

Marion shrugged, "I don't know..." she should be packing her bags or making Derek pack his. She should be filing for divorce or calling her brothers to come over and kick Derek's ass. But she was doing none of that. She didn't know why, maybe she was still numb from it all. Suddenly she remembered her amazing climax from last night and she blushed. Surely she wasn't hesitating because she wanted to do that again. Surely she wasn't that fucked up in the head. When she realized the answer didn't immediately come to her she closed her eyes, "I really don't know," she'd figure it out later.