All Comments on 'Family Tradition: 3 Virginities'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly1over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the orgy

Frisky60Frisky60over 1 year ago

While I’ve never fantasized about having sex with my siblings or parents, having a seemingly natural aversion to the idea, I have this strange fascination reading stories about it with others. Being a part of a strict, sexually repressed religious cult for most of my life, I do admit to occasionally fantasying about group sex with the members. But of course this NEVER happened. But it’s funny how a horny mind can imagine such scandalous things!

Your composition, while a bit condensed, was good and you obviously proof read and corrected typos. Something that many Literotica writers fail at. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to a sequel! I’d like to read a detailed erotic account of more of this “secret society’s” antics!

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

As always you did it again. your stories always leave me craving more and this one is no exception .i wish this one was at least a couple more chapters but im sure there is more to cum .

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

I wish my family was a member of the order of syndom.

Such a sexy hot story.

Unless I missed it , did Elizabeth get her ass fucke D ?

Five stars plus.

Anna

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 1 year ago

So nice, they lost their virginities thrice. God-Dammit SSL, this story had to be one of your hottest yet! If theres one thing I love its your full incest stories. Nothing gets my motor running than stories where the whole family (and even extended family) suck and fuck each other bone dry. Moms, aunts, sons, cousins, dads, uncles, nieces, nephews, grandmas, grandpas, even in laws!

Tangent aside, I beg, i implore, I throw myself at your nylon-covered feet and humbly ask for a sequel where the siblings are fully initiated into the order by their many relatives. I don't mind if it takes years to come out, I will wait for as long as it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pathetic man and husband to treat those in his care this way. The worm deserved cancer and this horrific society should have died with him too. As a man I am disgusted by this male hierarchal garbage

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Please, Jasmine, retract the last two words of this story! It simply can't be THE END!! Such a disgustingly filthy, perverted story needs another couple of chapters, at least. And you are the person to write them! If I give you 5 stars for this opener, is that enough incentive for you to get your thinking cap on and create even more filthy stories for us to enjoy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - more please and thanks for writing

FlyingDutchmen38FlyingDutchmen38over 1 year ago

needs a sequal or more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your normal dozen stars as usual! Too bad this is a holiday contest story, I would like to see Elizabeth's reactions after birth control with the rest of the family. Also a mommy/daughter 69 while both are being ass fucked. Guess I am just a dirty old man.Keep he stories cumming! CajunBear

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great

mbaabdmbaabdover 1 year ago

Syndom has returned!! I love it. Please continue, you haven't finished the day yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please tell me the choice and continued repetition of "1488" as the founding year is a mistake, by changing it posthaste. I generally like your stories but if this is some sort of dog whistle I'll not hesitate to file a complaint. https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/1488

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

It's your story. I'll accept that the age of majority is 18. But in the 1950s, I suspect it may have been 21. It's unclear if the events are in Canada or the USA. If the USA, 21 was the legal age of majority until 1971. And the age of majority even now in some parts of Canada is 19. Although the Roman Catholic Church may have 18 as the age of majority, that is different from the legal age of majority. So what was happening in this story very likely was illegal in the 1950s. Just my quibble. Do you have an answer, Jasmine? Does anyone else care? The sex was hot whatever the true age of majority was at the time of the story.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 1 year agoAuthor

Author’s Note:

Question 1: 1488. It was totally random. I had no idea those four numbers were used for some sort of hate crap u till I looked it up. I just picked a day long ago. The story has nothing to do with white supremacy nor do my stories so it is a complete coincidence. If anyone else read it that way my apologies but agin I have never heard of that before in my life.

Question 2: 18 is the age of consent on Literotica and was the age in previous Order of Syndom stories so it needed to be 18 for consistency.

Jasmine Nov 2022

jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

More please - love the way you think!!

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 1 year ago

Great read. Always love your well written tales. Is a follow up read for this happy family in the near future ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ten star and warrants further chapters. Thank you. Happy holidays.

G

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Note to ssl a/k/a Jasmine - Perhaps it is a foolish consistency as many other arbitrary age-related rules are. I'm not saying it is a foolish consistency, I'm just saying that it could be. Just something to consider. Love, peace, and out.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 1 year ago

Would love a follow up chapter. So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jasmine you once more make the Order of Syndom sound fascinating....and you can't leave us hanging. Talk about Christmas day, the teacher, and other families interaction with John, James, Elizabeth and of course Jane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. One of your best works. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great more please

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

1. BC for Elizabeth, bare foot in the kitchen working on getting preggers.

2. The 14/88 poeple got a boost from the comments. I and certainly others had no idea what was going on until following the link.

.

I'm not one to deny, but I would just like it to fade into dead memory. Some things need to be ignored unless flagrantly mentioned.

.

Please consider removing this comment and the one by the (anonymous) ADL.

ChesterfieldKingChesterfieldKingover 1 year ago

The year you set for the founding of the Order kept pulling me out of it. People have gotten far too comfortable revealing themselves to be literal white supremacists, and I'd prefer not to think my favorite literotica writer is one too. It's obviously your right to edit the year or not, but editing it would keep people from wondering or assuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am in absolute aww everytime you post, such amazing stories that keep me hooked, keen to see where this one goes :)

ECTLarryECTLarryover 1 year ago

Oh my gawd! You truly get us all going!

MaruinMaruinover 1 year ago

Exceptional as usual. No wonder you are my favorite writer. Your imagination is unbelievable and takes me where I never dreamed possible.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

356. I loved this story and wouldn’t mind a few more episodes with the family and neighbors. Training and experience is all important, of course.

dylan67dylan67over 1 year ago

More of the same please maybe an extended family orgy

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

Great story and really hot. However, the boys were virgins just moments ago and now they were filled with language of experienced individuals? That part didn't ring true. None the less interesting topic with good writing and sexy scenes. Looking forward to another chapter; if there is one. 4.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too improbable.

Bill S.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

I love the way or Mistress of Silk tells this story. The only real issues I have deal with the lack of knowledge about the rules, responsibilities, perks and limits. All men in the society can use any female member as their 3 hole cum-dump slut, and all females must be a 3 hole cum-dump slut to all male members. Their must be more to it than that. Especially as a lifelong commitment agreed to at such an early age. Without that, it's nothing more than willing sex slaves, but what if they're not willing or decide to stop being part of it, wholly or partially?

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

Part 2?! Can’t leave me like this…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...