Family Tradition: 3 Virginities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," both sons said. Their Mom was acting very oddly.

Two: Do you commit to doing everything I am about to demand you to do today and henceforward? I realize you have no idea what that will entail, so to paraphrase the question, how much do you trust me? Totally?

"Do you, my sons?" Jane asked, looking at her two manly men. The men who'd be here to look after her needs... all of her needs.

"Of course, Mom," John answered, still unaware where of where this was going, but it was getting very strange. But he did totally trust his Dad.

"Yes Mom, we promise to do whatever Dad wanted us to," James added, also finding this whole situation rather odd.

"Good. Very good," she approved. "Since today and from now on, the lifetime roles of all three of you are about to change dramatically."

"How so?" John asked.

"Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself," Jane said. "I'm very excited to be sharing this secret with you, but I'm also quite nervous about what your reactions might be."

"We love you, Mom," James said sincerely. "We shall always be here for you."

"Yes, we will, Mom," John added. "We're ready to shoulder whatever new responsibilities Dad wanted us to take on."

"Me too, Mom," Elizabeth added, feeling left out. Which had always been the case. While Dad had taken the boys hunting or fishing, she'd been learning to cook, for instance. And she'd actually been sent just a few months ago to a weekend seminar all about how to be a good wife. She'd been lectured about requirements such as always having dinner ready when he got home, always dressing nicely for him, ensuring their house was always clean, teaching their children how to be well-behaved at all times, keeping her noise at a minimum, always greeting her husband with warmth and affection, and never wasting his time with your problems, but always making sure he's comfortable, always listening to him, and making every evening all about him.

"Then keep that in mind," Jane said, and she resumed reading.

Three: Understand that men are the providers, not only financially, although that is important, but also in making sure their women are satisfied.

"Satisfied?" Elizabeth asked.

John, suspecting he knew what that meant, asked, "Is he saying what I think he is?"

"I don't know," the Mom teased in a playfully coy tone. "What do you think he's saying?"

This response from his Mom confirmed he was right, while James was utterly confused.

"Just keep listening, honey," Jane said, giving her daughter's nylon-clad leg a squeeze... God was she looking forward to diving between those legs... there was almost nothing better than the taste of a young, ripe pussy.

"Okay," the daughter agreed, finding her Mom's hand playing around on her leg a little odd.

Four: You and your brother are now the Masters of the house.

"Masters?" John asked, this adding to his growing suspicion that this presentation was leading to something sexual... even though that made no sense.

"Yes John, you two are now our Masters," Jane emphasized, stressing the word while all three of her children looked at her with various levels of confusion. She continued, "This will all make sense in a few moments."

"Okay," John said, his dick hardening at the slim possibility that he was right.

Now we arrive at the actual point of this long preamble.

The Order of Syndom, as I mentioned, is a secret Society, a male-dominated hierarchy, and it has one special difference that sets us apart from all the other secret societies. Which we cannot state categorically, since all secret societies are fairly proficient in keeping their secrets secret.

The difference is INCEST.

The eyes of all three newly arrived adults went wide when they heard the scandalous word their mother had last spoken.

Then there was a long silence.

None of the kids had the faintest clue about what to say.

Jane finally broke the awkward silence by saying, "Look, I know you're all surprised, astonished even. So was I when I first learned about the Society."

"Mom, you're kidding us, right?" James asked.

"No, I don't think she is," John said, having processed the words he'd heard so far fairly well, added to the hierarchical nature of his family. Not just between his parents and their kids, but extending to how his grandparents had treated their children, and still did. Hierarchical was the perfect term for it.

"I'm not kidding you the least little bit," the mother asserted. This was the tense moment she'd been so worried about! Why she wished her husband could have been here... and she was beginning to regret not accepting one of the offers her Dad, father-in-law and brother had made to be here to help her to address this shocker to her triplets.

"And is it true that our grandparents, uncles and aunties all belong to this Order of Syndom?" John asked.

"Yes it is," the Mom confirmed.

John stood up, his dick hard, and poking with intent out of his trousers. He snatched the letter away from his mother and read on, out loud. He needed to know everything, but he was still happy to share.

As the men of the house, it is now your responsibility to look after your mother's needs since I can no longer do so, and you must also train your sister to become a good and submissive wife for the right man, when the time comes.

"What?" Elizabeth gasped. Was her amazing Daddy saying what he obviously was saying?

"Shhhhh, honey. Your Master is speaking," Jane rebuked her, but she did it mildly.

"My Master?" Elizabeth demanded semi-hysterically, this additional straw being too over the top.

"Enough," Jane scolded more firmly. "Listen to the rest of your Daddy's letter."

"Okay, if you insist," the daughter responded, stewing in stunned silence.

James was also stunned, but like his brother, he wanted to hear the rest.

Your mother, your aunts, your grandmothers, cousins, and all women in the Order of Syndom are insatiable sluts. They can never get enough cock and pussy. They crave it. They will willingly suck your cock, allow you to fuck them in their pussies or asses, and will service other women's pussies without a qualm.

"Mom!" Elizabeth gasped. "Daddy just called you a slut!"

"And he's right. But honey, just keep listening for now. I know it's a lot to process," Jane said, her hand now resting very high on her daughter's leg.

Since I can no longer be there for her, you men and your mother will need to be the ones to guide and train her.

Elizabeth was bogged down in confusion as her Mom gave her leg another squeeze. None of this made any sense!

"Your father profoundly regretted that he couldn't be here today to take your virginity, honey," Jane said. "He told me so several times. I'm sorry about that, too."

"Mom, this is way too much!" the daughter exclaimed.

"I know, I know," the mother comforted.

"This is all for real?" James asked.

"One hundred percent," Jane assured him.

"So... if I order you to drop to your knees and suck my cock, you will?" John asked.

"John!" Elizabeth gasped, scandalized.

"Yes I will, honey," Jane promised. "In sexual matters, Mommy will always do whatever you want."

"Mom!" Elizabeth repeated. This was getting insane!

"Finish reading the letter," John ordered.

"Yes, please do so, my son," Jane agreed, her pussy leaking in anticipation of what they were all about to do together.

So my sons, your mother is likely soaking wet by now, and I am certain you boys are as hard as rocks. So I want you to get undressed and begin treating your mother like your personal fuck toy, since that's what she is, and she is thrilled about it. From this moment forward, she is your Mommy-pet, and she will obey every sexual order you give her. She has almost no limits.

All three of the adult children's eyes were as wide as saucers.

John and James were indeed rock hard.

Elizabeth was confused by everything... but mostly because her panties were very damp.

One rule, and it is ironclad: this is a secret Society. You obviously cannot tell anyone even a word about it, nor can you share your mother or sister with your friends or any others (unless they too are members of the Order of Syndom... and there are a few of us in our town).

"There are other Syndom members in our town?" John asked. "And we can have sex with any of them just for the asking?"

"Yes indeed," Jane affirmed.

"Do I know them?" John asked.

"Very likely. It's a small town," she grinned wickedly.

"Who are they?" John asked.

"That must remain a secret until they out themselves to you, "Jane explained.

"Okay," John said, accepting that rationale.

"But I will tell you that one of us teaches at your school, one of Elizabeth's friend's family are members, and a family living not too far down this very street are members too," Jane said, enjoying the shocked look on her children's faces.

"Mom, you can't tease me like that," John complained.

"No? Then how about if I tease you like this?" Jane asked, and she stretched out her foot and planted it directly against her son's crotch.

"Oooh," John groaned.

"Mom!" Elizabeth repeated what by now had become her own personal shocked exclamation.

"You just sit there for now, young lady, and watch your Mommy play with your brothers," Jane ordered, "although you're welcome to remove any of your clothing you'd care to," as she slowly ground her nylon-clad foot around on her son's very hard, and excitingly, very big cock. She was a bit of a size slut, and she particularly enjoyed cocks at least eight inches long. Her husband's had been just under eight, but she was hoping her sons' were like their maternal grandfather's, who sported a nine incher as fat as fuck.

Elizabeth obeyed her mother, like she always did.

Jane read the closing lines of the letter aloud.

Now go forth my sons, and give your mother and sister a good fucking.

Love, Dad

James had been listening to everything in awe, and he was fully on board with his late father's sentiments. So our Dad wanted John and me to take charge of our hot mother and foxy sister, to be their Masters and screw them silly? Plus, our Mom is saying she wants that to happen, and Elizabeth at least hasn't said anything against it, even though she's obviously shocked by the idea. I can live with that! he thought to himself. He now was watching his Mom rubbing his brother's dick through his pants, and he decided to get involved. He strutted over to his Mom, pulled his pants down, his sister very close to him and staring, pulled out his dick and ordered brazenly, "Suck my dick, Mom."

"With great pleasure, my son," Jane replied without a hitch. She took it in her hand and leaned forward, glanced ever so briefly at her dazed daughter, and then took his big, eight-plus-inch cock into her mouth!

James was thrilled! "Oh yeah," he groaned as he started receiving his first ever blow job... and his mother was the one doing it!

"Shit!" John gasped. He hurriedly shed his own pants and underwear, heard a loud gasp from his sister, and he grasped both of his Mom's stocking-clad feet and began rubbing them against his own eight-inch-plus dick... doing what he'd fantasized about doing forever!

Jane willingly gave him a two-footed nylon foot job, which she'd done countless times for her husband, who'd loved nylons, while she happily sucked her other son's big cock. She briefly took James's dick out of her mouth to say, "You have such a big and lovely cock, my son. I love it!"

"Thanks, Mommy," James said, watching his mother taking his cock back between her pretty lips.

Elizabeth watched in awe. She'd never even seen a penis before, but now she was close by and at eye level with both of her brothers', and they looked simply magnificent! Her vagina burned, and her mouth was watering, and her Mom had specifically invited her to undress a bit, so she stood up for a moment and slipped out of her dress, leaving her wearing only her bra, panties and a sexy garter-belt and stockings set. Unlike her garter-belt and stockings... which were top drawer and sexy... her underwear wasn't anything special. But her hot little former gymnast's body, much of which was now visible, certainly was. She sat back down and avidly watched her Mom and her brothers 'playing' together.

After a couple of minutes John wanted more, so he pulled his dick away from those silky soles, took a step towards his Mom, and pulled her dress up and over her head.

"Oh my," John gasped, checking out the sexy bra, and her garter-belt and stockings set, all of it white, and which certainly was special. And she wasn't wearing any panties, so all three of her children could stare at her hairless pussy!

"Your Mommy always dresses like a slut beneath her outer attire, whether it's sexy or conservative," Jane explained. "In part because it's naughty, but mainly because I never know when a Syndom member might suddenly appear out of nowhere and want to fuck me right there and then."

Elizabeth now regretted her decision to remove her own dress. Her everyday underwear looked hopelessly drab compared to her mother's slutty yet elegant white lingerie!

"Nice, very nice," John approved, admiring his mother's hot body.

"Would you like to see Mommy's tits next?" Jane asked coyly.

"Yes please, Mommy," James chirped in, not liking how John was getting more attention than he was.

Jane slowly, teasingly, unclasped her bra, tossed it aside, and assumed a sexy pinup-like pose, thrusting her chest forward. She asked her sons in a sultry voice, "Do you like Mommy's titties, boys?"

"Fuck yeah," John said lustfully. He dropped down to his knees and took her right nipple into his mouth. It was hard.

James, not wanting to be left out, went to his Mom's other side and began sucking her left nipple. It too was hard.

"Oh yes, boys," Jane moaned, "suck on Mommy's nipples, just like you used to do all those years ago!"

Elizabeth continued watching in awe. She wanted to say something, but was too stunned to come up with anything to say. What she really wanted was to read her letter, although it was pretty clear from the boys' letter that from now on, she was supposed to be a submissive to them. She'd also been supposed to lose her virginity to her Daddy, but she just couldn't believe that.

"This will be you soon, honey," Jane said, seeing the bewilderment in her half naked

daughter's eyes. She'd taken a noticeable step in the right direction by removing her dress! Such a sexy little thing she was!

"Mom," Elizabeth began, paused for a beat, and then found the courage she needed and asked, "can I please read my letter now?"

"Yes you may, honey," Jane said, pointing to the letter. "But you must read it out loud so your brothers can hear what it says."

"Yes ma'am," Elizabeth said. She picked up the envelope from a side table, remained standing, and she opened it. She felt a bit self-conscious to be standing in front of her family half dressed. But then she noticed her Mom's admiring gaze, and was reassured. Her brothers weren't paying her any attention at all... they were too busy staring at their Mom's naked vagina!

But then John too looked at her, his gaze also admiring... and she even saw his erect penis twitch a bit! But all he said was, "And while I listen to you reading, my hot little sister, I'm going to fuck our Mom."

"Hey, I want to fuck Mom," James argued.

Jane got down on the carpet on all fours and arbitrated, "John, will you please come and fuck Mommy's pussy? And James, would you be so kind as to fuck Mommy's face? And I don't just mean just allow me to suck your dick, I want you to take charge and actually fuck me with it. Shove it down my throat if you like, and don't worry about hurting me... I've had plenty of practice at being skull-fucked."

"Yes Mommy!" both young men said enthusiastically and in unison.

Elizabeth watched them as she unfolded the letter by touch. She didn't begin reading it right away, while she watched her naked brothers getting in front of and behind their Mom and sliding their big penises into her mouth and vagina. She wondered what it might feel like to have a penis in her mouth and another in her vagina.

"Oh yes, fuck me boys," Jane moaned as she felt her son John's big, fat cock slide inside her long-neglected pussy... a moment before her mouth was stuffed with her son James's big dick.

Elizabeth pried her eyes away from the incestuous activity happening right in front of her, and began to read the letter, which began similarly to the boys' one.

My Baby Girl,

Merry Christmas, sweetheart. I am heartbroken I cannot be there to share what should have been the most special Christmas of your life. That said, your mother will be with you throughout the entire astonishing revelation of our family history and the role you're to play in it going forward.

Please, before you continue reading, I need you to promise yourself to make no judgements, harsh or otherwise, about your mother or me until you have read every word. I know my passing must be very hard on your mother, and although I considered asking your two grandfathers to come here to explain what you're about to read, I felt it was important to take today's first step with just the four of you present.

Please remember that your mother and I both love you unconditionally.

As you must know by now, our family belongs to the Order of Syndom. This Order is a secret Society, and it is exclusive in its memberships, even more so than the Freemasons. By turning eighteen, you became a potential member, and following your three initiation ceremonies, and then swearing an oath of loyalty and secrecy, you shall become a lifetime member.

Our family has belonged to the Order since 1454.

If I were there, I would be able to explain this matter much better than any letter could possibly do. Because what is about to follow you will find shocking. But not only is every word true, I expect you to obey everything I am about to tell you without question. You are my daughter, so you have a very specific and unique role to fulfill. Part of that role is for you to understand that your brothers are now the MASTERS of our house, which means you must comply with all of their wishes unconditionally and unequivocally.

Before I explain what I expect from you today and for the rest of your life, you need to answer these questions, and to make certain pledges.

Elizabeth paused from reading. This was just too much!

She looked up and saw John looking at her with heat in his eyes while he had sex with their mother. She also looked at James's bum as he pumped his penis in and out of Mom's mouth... her Mom moaning as both big penises slid in and out of her... although they never really slid all the way out.

"Keep reading, sis," John ordered.

"Okay," Elizabeth agreed.

"And remember sis, you're to call me Master whenever you're certain no outsider can hear you," John corrected her, "such as right now," quickly getting into the masterful role he seemed to be born into.

"Yes Master," Elizabeth said, having been raised always to obey the adults in her extended family, and according to her father's letter to them, she now also had to obey her brothers whenever they wished her to do something... which now included sex! She wasn't remotely sure she could possibly have sex with her brothers... it seemed so wrong... yet her mother was clearly enjoying it, and she didn't seem to think it was remotely wrong.