Family Tradition: 3 Virginities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One: Do you still love your father and commit to continue honouring his memory with your complete obedience to him?

"Do you, honey?" Jane asked, backing away from the cock in her mouth long enough to ask. "Do you promise to honour your father's memory with complete obedience to whatever he's going to tell you in your letter he wants you to do?"

"Of course, Mommy," Elizabeth agreed, knowing that deep down, she could never refuse her father... although she was still processing the way he'd anticipated her giving him her virginity. Which was so bizarre!

"Good. Now boys, please swap places," Jane ordered.

"Okay Mom," James said, eager to lose his virginity to his mother.

"All right," John said, having enjoyed the surreal sensations of losing his virginity to his mother, but like any guy, he was also looking forward to feeling what a blow job felt like.

Two: Do you promise not to judge your mother or any of your female relatives? Including their having sex with multiple partners, both men and women?

"Do you?" Jane asked, Her mouth was conveniently free while the boys swapped places. "In fact I'm 'having sex with multiple partners' right now. Will you judge me for doing that?"

"No, Mommy, I won't judge you," Elizabeth agreed, although in some ways she'd been doing just that, and she'd better stop doing it.

John slid his dick, which was wet with her pussy juices, into his Mom's mouth, and Jane savoured her own taste while she sucked, just as James filled her pussy.

Three: Do you accept your brothers as the Masters of your home and of yourself? Will you do anything your mother and your Masters tell you to do for the rest of your life?

"Will you do anything I want you to, sis?" John asked, looking hungrily at his cute sister.

"Yes Master. Starting today, I always will," Elizabeth promised, feeing a strange sense of relief from committing herself to doing whatever she was told... just like she'd always been raised to do. Always to be a good girl. And apparently this good girl would remain good by having sex with her brothers whenever and however they wanted her to!

"And you'll obey me, too?" James asked as he slowly fucked his Mom, in awe of how wet and warm it was... a blow job and actual sex quite different from each other, and yet very much the same.

"Yes, I'll obey you too, Master James," Elizabeth said, smiling for the first time in a while.

Now we arrive at the actual point of this long preamble.

The Order of Syndom, as I mentioned, is a secret Society, a male-dominated hierarchy, and it has one special difference that sets us apart from all the other secret societies. Which we cannot state categorically, since all secret societies are fairly proficient in keeping their secrets secret.

The difference is INCEST.

As a woman belonging to your Masters' house, it is your responsibility to look after the sexual needs of all the Masters of your house and in the Order, as well as any woman older than you (which of course for now includes all female members of the Order, but in time that status will change whenever other women reach their majority, join the Order, and thus will become junior to you).

You shall be trained to become a great cock sucker, an amazing fuck, a super eager pussy licker, and even a willing slut for sodomy.

Your principal purpose in life is to please others, and eventually to find a husband who is also a member of Syndom, to marry you and look after you.

"Shit, is that wild!" James said, as was his fucking his Mom right now.

"Yeah, it's now our job to train her to be a perfect slut," John said. "That'll take lots and lots of fucking... I mean practicing!"

"John!" Elizabeth objected, although she understood he wasn't wrong.

"It's Master John," he corrected her.

"Sorry, Master John," Elizabeth added.

"You've got a sexy body, sister slut," John approved, "don't you think so, Mom?"

John pulled his dick out and shifted to the side so his Mom could take a good look at her daughter.

"Very sexy," Jane approved. "Now remove that bra,

and show our Masters and Mommy your tits. I can't speak for our Masters, but I'd much rather see your little boobies than that old bra."

"Yes Mommy," Elizabeth complied, her hands trembling because she was nervous, suddenly felt a little cold, and she still wasn't totally certain she was embarking on the right course. But she also wasn't totally certain it was the wrong course. She decided just to go with the flow for now, and then see how she felt after taking another step or two down this road. The rest of her family didn't appear at all doubtful about the course this family Christmas was taking!

She unclasped her bra, and after a brief pause, she tossed it to the floor.

"Beautiful little tits, baby," Jane approved, looking forward to her first lesbian encounter with her daughter.

"Yeah, nice breasts, sis," James agreed. "They're tiny, but hot!" In fact, he was going to come, and soon.

"Um, thanks," Elizabeth replied to the surreal compliment.

"Finish reading the letter, honey," Jane ordered, beginning to bounce back on her son's cock... needing to get fucked harder.

"Okay Mom," Elizabeth said, now wearing only her drab panties and her fancy garter-belt and stockings.

Your mother, your aunts, your grandmothers, cousins and all the women in the Order of Syndom are insatiable sluts. They can never get enough cock and pussy. They crave it. They will willingly suck our cocks, let us fuck them in their pussies or asses, and will happily service other women's pussies without ever questioning their own willingness.

You, baby girl, will become a great slut for your brothers, mother, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and you will be available to every man and woman in the Society. You have already pledged to trust me. You may trust me now, when I tell you that since now you are a slut, you will have a wonderful time serving all your Masters and Mistresses. And you shall begin today by having sex with your family in whatever fashions they desire. I sorely regret that I cannot be with you today to take your virginity.

Obey your brothers; they are now your Masters.

Obey your mother; she is now your Mistress.

Obey everyone senior to you in the Society.

One vital rule: this is a secret Society. You obviously cannot tell anyone anything about it.

Now go forth my beloved daughter, get naked, and surrender your mouth and cunt, and eventually your ass, to your brothers and to your mother.

Love, Daddy.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to come," James warned.

"Then go ahead and come inside Mommy's pussy, baby," Jane moaned, dying to feel the sweet sensation of his cum exploding inside her.

"Okay, here goes," he grunted, and a couple strokes later, he deposited his load deep inside his Mom's pussy.

"Oh yes, fill Mommy's cunt, son," Jane moaned loudly, her own orgasm close.

Elizabeth watched the sex act reach its climax, with something or other happening to her brother that he obviously found amazing! Since she knew both of her brothers had been virgins when they got up this morning, but they weren't any longer, she decided it was high time for her to lose her virginity too. She shoved her drab old panties down her legs while she watched John standing erect (in both ways) and watching her while he stroked his large penis.

He obviously liked what he was seeing, so she dropped in front of him and took his hard penis in her hand.

"Good girl, sis. Now suck my cock," John said, looking lustfully down at his cute, sweet sister.

"Yes Master," Elizabeth responded obediently. She opened her mouth and took her brother's penis into her mouth. She had no idea what she was doing, but she'd give it her best shot.

"Yes, that's a good girl, honey, suck your brother's big cock," Jane encouraged her daughter. At the same time, she kept riding her other son's cock... wanting to get herself off... and knowing a young stud like James would remain hard inside her and reload quickly.

"Mmmmmmm," Elizabeth moaned, experiencing a wild rush of adrenaline... similar to the one she got whenever she slammed a volleyball down an opponent's throat. And she discovered that just like playing volleyball, taking her brother's hard penis inside her mouth immediately felt natural, and like she'd come home.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Jane bellowed as her first orgasm in months finally struck her while she watched her daughter sucking her first cock. "You're doing great, Elizabeth," she praised her. "Now start actually sucking on your brother John's big dick. Lick it a lot, get it as wet as you can with your spit, and while you get used to having it there, try to take more and more of it into your mouth. And when you think you can, gradually into your throat, too. I'm so proud of you!"

"Oh yeah," James said, proud to be the guy getting his Mom off... and he remained rock hard inside her, even after dropping his load.

Elizabeth bobbed, and now also began sucking hungrily. She took her mother's advice and licked it a bit, got it as wet as she could, and took more and more of her brother's very large penis into her mouth and against her throat, but not actually inside it. Yet.

"Oh yeah, suck your brother's cock," Jane encouraged her some more, while she enjoyed her first orgasm in months.

"Yeah, she's doing great! I'm going to fuck her soon," James said.

"Nope, I should get her first," John disagreed. "I'm your elder brother."

"But you got to fuck Mom first," James pointed out.

"And you came inside her first," John countered.

"Please no bickering, you two! Now that you're our Masters, you can both fuck us whenever you want," Jane pointed out, as she got off her hands and knees, sat on the couch, spread her legs, happened to display a little cum leaking out of her pussy, and she ordered, "Elizabeth, get yourself over here. I want you to eat your brother's cream pie out of my cunt."

"Mommy, that sounds so nasty!" Elizabeth said.

"Don't complain, just do it," retorted the Mom.

"Oh, I wasn't complaining, dearest Mommy, I'd love to do that for you." She backed off of her brother's cock and looked at her Mother, her spread legs, and her... did she just call her own vagina a cunt?

"Go, slut," John ordered. "Hands and knees and eat out our Mom while I fuck your pussy."

"Yes Master, with pleasure," his sister agreed. At this point, what Elizabeth wanted the most was her brother to fuck her. Yes, she was definitely on the right course, she decided. No looking back now! She crawled over to her Mom, no longer at all doubtful about licking her vagina... but no, she'd called it her cunt, which was dirtier and therefore better... and she could see some of her brother's cum trickling out of her... her... her cunt!

"And you're to obey me too, Elizabeth," Jane clarified. "You're now our family's bottom slut, and unless I ever have another baby, which is highly unlikely, you'll remain our bottom slut for the rest of your life. Are you good with that?"

"Yes I am, Mommy, "Elizabeth agreed, as she arrived between her Mom's legs. "Even though all of this happening at once is an awful lot to take in."

"So is this," John said confidently, and he slid his dick into his virginal sister's very wet pussy.

"Oh... my... Gawd!" Elizabeth moaned, as instant and intense pleasure consumed her vagina... sorry, her cunt... and then her whole body.

"Just relax for now while your brother fucks that sweet pussy," Jane supported her, looking down at her daughter lovingly, but also with a wild look in her eyes. In the last two decades or so, while she'd had sex with countless men and women in countless different fashions, she'd experienced lots of crazy and wonderful, but fucking her own kids was a new greatest ever for her!

"Oh, Mommy," Elizabeth moaned as her brother began fucking her.

"I know, baby," Jane said. "Doesn't your brother's cock feel just divine in your pussy?"

"Absolutely, Mommy," the daughter and sister said, each stroke inside her invoking pleasure she hadn't known existed. Unlike her brothers, she'd never masturbated, so she still didn't know what an orgasm was, but she was pretty sure she'd find out very soon!

"Tell your brother what you want from him," Jane suggested.

"Harder, please," Elizabeth said.

"You're saying you don't want gentle and sweet right now, you'd rather his cock pounded your pussy?" Jane asked.

Yes please," Elizabeth agreed, wanting it faster... harder... deeper.

"Then tell him, and use dirty words," Jane ordered.

"Master, please fuck me with your big cock," Elizabeth begged, using words that had never before emerged from her mouth.

"Yeah sis, I can do that. But tell me... do you want to be my slut?" John asked, stopping with his dick deep inside her.

"Yes, big brother, I want to be your slut... your sister slut forever! Now pleeease fuck my pussy with that huge cock of yours," Elizabeth begged, wiggling her ass enticingly, wanting that enormous cock to start fucking her again.

"Give your sister what she wants, Master John," Jane demanded, as she reached for her daughter's head, and guided it to her cream pie.

As John resumed fucking her... faster and harder... his solid body slamming into her diminutive but surprisingly strong body with each forward thrust, she extended her tongue and licked her Mom's pussy... astonished and delighted by its tantalizing taste as she began licking her Mom.

"Yes! Fuck her pussy good and hard, John! Give her that big cock," Jane cheered him on.

"It's my turn now," James said, still hard, as he approached his sister.

"Not until I come," John refused, his balls beginning to boil.

"Then hurry up and do it," James demanded impatiently

"Fuck off, little brother," John said, as he continued slamming into his sister.

"Yes please, fuck me, fill my pussy," Elizabeth moaned, as the pleasure inside her grew and grew rapidly, while she also tried give some of her attention to her delicious licking task.

"Oh, fuck. Can I come inside her Mom?" John asked. He was only a few strokes away from blast off.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" Elizabeth screamed, as the very first orgasm in her life struck her!

"Not yet, my son," Jane said, having this surreal conversation while her daughter was coming, and her son was about to. "She isn't protected yet. So for now, you may only come in her mouth, or as soon as she's ready, in her ass. Or all over her face, if you'd enjoy doing that."

"In her ass? John asked.

"Yes, eventually. But not until we've taken the time to prep her to be an ass slut," Jane explained.

"Um, okay," he said. He was about to burst!

"Or instead, you could come here and pump that load into Mommy," Jane offered, gently pushing her daughter away.

That last idea looked like his best option! John pulled out of his sister, who collapsed onto the carpet trembling, knelt between his Mom's legs, and slid his cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt, son; give me that load," she ordered, wrapping her nylon-clad legs around him and puling him in deep. While for many years she'd been required to do anything at all for the right people, and she loved that about her life, she'd never been at all obsequious about it, except sometimes when she was roleplaying. She complied with all the proper forms, calling people Master or Mistress at all the right times, but she never groveled. Unless of course she was specifically told to. She was always so cooperative and willing, and so much fun, that nobody had ever complained.

"Oh, fuck yes," John grunted, as he filled his Mom's pussy with an abundant load.

"Yes son, fill me right up," Jane moaned, loving the sensations of being filled with cum. She also loved swallowing ejaculate... and taking loads up her asshole... and facials were also delicious... especially her rare bukkake. Elizabeth had so much damn fun to look forward to!

When John was done he pulled out, whereupon Jane stood up and went over to her daughter, straddled her face, and allowed her son's cum to ooze out of her and onto her daughter's lips and face.

"Come here and fuck my ass, James," Jane ordered, as her daughter began licking her pussy.

"Fuck yeah," James said, giddy with excitement. When his Mom said she'd do anything for him, she evidently meant anything!

"Hey!" John objected.

"You can deflower your sister's asshole once she's ready," Jane offered.

"Yeah, you got to fuck Mom and Elizabeth first," James pointed out, as he went behind his Mom.

"Just side it into my ass, son," Jane said, leaning down a bit. "I got my asshole nice and lubed before breakfast, so it'd be ready to welcome my sons' cocks."

"Nice," James said, and he placed his dick against her ass and began pushing slowly.

"Oh yes, that works. Keep going!"

Jane moaned as the cock slowly but easily slid into her rectum.

"Shit!" James groaned. The tightness and warmth in there felt very different from her wet, sloppy pussy.

"Shit!" John echoed his brother, as he brought his cock to his mother's mouth and slid it inside.

Then for a few minutes, there were only the sounds of sex.

James fucked his Mom's ass.

Jane sucked her son's cock, which provided her first taste of her daughter's pussy.

Elizabeth enjoyed an orgasm that was so intense she couldn't believe it. And even better, it didn't completely settle down for simply ages, while she licked her brother's cum out of her Mom's pussy.

Finally Jane announced, "Now I need to be double penetrated. I'm sorry to be bossy, but there's an awful lot of exciting positions I need to demonstrate to you boys before I can become your complete slut. Lie down, James."

James happily pulled out and did as he was instructed.

His Mom bent down and briefly sucked this cock that was just inside her ass, and then she lowered her pussy onto his erect dick. "Okay, I'm ready for you. Come and plug my asshole, John."

"Okay," John said, hurrying to do as instructed.

"Watch this carefully, honey," Jane said to her daughter as she was about to be double penetrated. "You're going to become the filling in this sandwich too. Probably not today, but very soon."

"I can't imagine," Elizabeth said, "especially taking a dick the size of John's up my butt," as she watched her brother easily sliding his dick into their Mom's asshole.

"No worries, we'll get it ready first," Jane moaned. Getting herself double penetrated was her favourite of all the possible sex positions.

"I can't imagine ever doing that," the daughter said, although she also hadn't ever imagined herself losing her virginity to her brother, or eating cum from her Mom's pussy.

"It's important for you to learn how to multi-task, honey," Jane moaned as her sons began fucking her pussy and ass. "Then you'll be able to please multiple men and women at once. That can be a real thrill, let me tell you!"

"I can't fathom," Elizabeth said as she watched her Mom taking those big two dicks at once. She even looked like she was enjoying it!

"I once serviced six dicks at the same time," Jane said proudly.