Family Tradition: 3 Virginities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six?" all three offspring gasped in unison.

"Yeah! One of your great grandfathers, bless his soul, buried his dick in my asshole, while both of your grandfathers were inside my pussy together," Jane revealed.

"You had two dicks in your pussy at once? John asked incredulously.

"Yeah, it was pretty wild," Jane said. "And since I love being fisted, it wasn't all that difficult either... it was such a rush!

"I imagine it would be," James said

"Then I had one of your uncles face fuck me and your Dad ass fuck me, while I used my hands to stroke two of your cousins' cocks," Jane explained.

"Elizabeth, let's get you more involved," John decided. "Come over here and offer your pussy to Mom."

"Really?" Elizabeth asked delightedly.

"Yes, baby girl. Let Mommy eat your sweet pussy," Jane said, really looking forward to it, even though it was already pretty crowded around her, so it might be a bit awkward.

"Um, okay," Elizabeth said, and she went over and presented her pussy to her Mom's mouth, needing to bend her knees somewhat... and she was neither sitting nor standing... so thank God for all those years of gymnastics.

"Mmmmmm," Jane moaned as she began licking her daughter.

"Oh Mommy!" Elizabeth moaned, her Mom's tongue on her pussy feeling magical!... and quite different from a dick in her pussy. Both felt amazing, but they stimulated her in very different ways.

"Oh yeah, fucking hot," James said, as he looked up and perved on the lesbian action happening immediately above him... while he remained lying on his back with his Mom sitting on his dick.

"Yeah," John said, enjoying both his Mom's tight warm asshole, and the lesbian incest show happening beneath him.

And... for a few minutes... that was what happened. Anal fucking and pussy licking.

But even though his dick was inside her, his Mom was only lying on top of him while John fucked her. James eventually got bored, so he complained, "Hey, can't I be a part of this?"

"Sorry honey, your sister's delicious pussy got me all distracted," Jane apologized. She leaned forward to resume licking her daughter and said, "Boys, work together to fuck the shit out of Mommy."

"All right!" James approved, and he began bucking up his hips.

"Work together, please," Jane reminded them. She wanted to feel both dicks working in sync with each other.

"All right, James," John said, taking charge, which he was proving to be very good at. "On the count of three, start thrusting up."

"Got it," James acknowledged.

"One... two... three!" John counted, and both men slammed into their mother at the same time. And then they kept going.

"Yes, you mother fuckers!" Jane screamed, a nasty term she'd been dying to call them all morning... except first they both had to fuck her, so they'd actually become ones.

"Oh, fuck!" the boys moaned, as they worked in tandem to fuck their mother's holes

"Oh yes, Jesus!" Jane moaned, trying to hold herself still enough for her daughter's tongue to keep up. But her body kept bouncing around like a pinball while the two dicks furiously pistoned in and out of her ass and pussy. While on the plus side, her son's bodies kept slamming into her perfectly, and her orgasm was rising rapidly.

"Oh yeah, come for us, Mommy," John ordered. He felt his second load almost ready to erupt.

"Come inside my asshole, John," Jane moaned wildly, her orgasm close. "Come inside my pussy, James!"

"Oh fuck, you're about to get my load," John warned.

"Give me that load, son, fill my asshole with your cum," Jane begged.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, fuck!" John groaned as he slammed into his Mom's ass and unleashed a big load up her butt.

"Oh yes, fill my asshole," Jane moaned. She too was about to burst.

When John was done, he pulled out. So Jane began really riding James's cock as her elder son's cum leaked out of her gaping asshole.

"Come in your Mommy's cunt, Master," Jane ordered, really riding him.

"Oh yes, Mommy," James moaned as his Mom milked his dick.

Elizabeth, horny as hell, dropped her pussy onto James's face and ordered, "Eat me, bro!"

James was surprised, but he obliged, licking his sister's pussy while his Mom rode his dick. He wasn't her 'bro' anymore, but right now he wasn't in the mood to quibble.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, give me that load, James," Jane demanded, as she bounced on his dick.

'Yes Mommy," James groaned, although it was muffled by his sister's pussy, while cum rocketed out of his dick and up into his Mom.

"Yes!" Jane screamed the moment his load exploded inside her, since it triggered her own orgasm, and she collapsed forward into her daughter, thus shoving her onto her back... whereupon Elizabeth wrapped her arms around her Mommy while she trembled uncontrollably until the orgasm had a chance to run its course.

Elizabeth might now be lying on her back, but her pussy was still very close to James's face. So he rolled on his side and resumed licking his sister while he continued cumming, wanting to get her off too... even though he had no idea what he was doing.

Elizabeth, close to coming, began grinding her hips back and forth, fucking herself on her brother's tongue and face. "Oh fuck, Mommy, I'm going to come again!"

"Then come on our Master's face," Jane advised, climbing off of her daughter, but then raising her torso so she could suck on her left nipple.

"Oh yes, Mommy," Elizabeth moaned and quaked, discovering she had very sensitive nipples, since in a heartbeat, her Mommy's skilled attention to her breasts was what provoked her orgasm... sorry James, nice try.

James lapped up the wetness suddenly gushing out of his sister's pussy, before both women fell sideways onto the carpet, basking in the afterglow of their orgasms... cum leaking from both of Jane's holes.

"Shit," John said. He'd been standing up while he watched all that hot action, but now he collapsed onto the couch.

"Yeah, shit, "James echoed, as he remained lying on his side on the carpet with his cum droplets spattered here and there in front of him, also spent.

"Come and clean up Mommy's pussy and asshole, Elizabeth," Jane instructed as she rolled onto her back. "You know what with."

"Yes Mommy," Elizabeth agreed, weakly rolling over and crawling between her Mom's legs, so she could lap up the excessive creamy cum leaking out of both of her Mommy's holes.

A few minutes later Jane stood up and said, "Congratulations! You three have just completed your first of the three initiation ceremonies your Dad referred to his letter. Well done!"

"Huh?" John exclaimed. "All we did was have some really hot sex with each other! What ceremony?"

"I'd call it more of an orgy than just having sex, but it was still nothing but sex. Not very ceremonial," James added, more or less agreeing with his elder brother.

"Actually, it was a lot more than just sex," Elizabeth disagreed insightfully. "While we were having all that delightful sex, we also smashed apart some major barriers that had always kept us separated from each other. Can either of you two guys truthfully say that before today, you'd ever want to fuck Mom or me?"

"Well, yeah!" John disagreed. "I've jacked off to fantasies of fucking you two hotties lots of times!"

"Ditto!" James agreed.

"Okay, point taken, and thanks for the sexy compliment," Elizabeth said. "Yesterday if you guys had said that to me, it would have grossed me out. But today, hearing you say that turns me on. But that also demonstrates my point. Yesterday would you have actually done it? Even if Mom or I asked you to?"

Her brothers had to agree they wouldn't have committed incest... back then.

"But now, would you even hesitate to command Mom or me to have any kind of sex you want with you? Once my asshole has been trained of course, and I get on the pill or whatever Mom advises me to do for protection. I can tell you that I'm now I'm really looking forward to either or both of my two Masters start testing my sexual limits. Before this morning, we were just a loving family. But now the sky's the limit, because we're a Syndom family!"

"Actually my love," Jane interjected, "once you officially belong to the Order, I have no idea of how many thousands of Masters you might have, just like I might. But my quibbling aside, that was very well said, and I'm proud of you!"

This conversation continued for a couple of minutes with everyone now in agreement, but then Jane checked the time and said, "It's getting late, and I need to get the meal started for our guests. Elizabeth, come and help me."

"Yes ma'am," Elizabeth complied, reaching for her clothes.

"No need for any clothes darling, these guests are our relatives," Jane said. "Just put on an apron for now."

"Um, okay," the daughter said.

"Your brothers will probably have a few more loads they'll want to deposit into various aunties and cousins today," Jane explained, "while you and I need to be prepared to be used by anyone who wants us, at any moment."

"At any moment?" Elizabeth asked.

"Any moment," Jane confirmed. She then took her daughter's hand, and they went to the kitchen while their two Masters checked out their shapely asses.

"Well," John said.

"Yeah," James said, standing up... still hard.

"Maybe we should go and help them out in the kitchen," John suggested.

"Yeah, maybe we should," James agreed.

A few minutes later, Jane was being fucked from behind while she peeled potatoes, and Elizabeth was being fucked while she made a pie.

Christmas Day was just getting started.

THE END