Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached back and put her hands on his knees, giving him a great view of her body and allowing some cooler air between them. Their eyes locked as they developed a strong pulsating rhythm, his hard cock moving through her tight very wet pussy.

He moved her arms to around his neck and with his hands under her ass stood up and moved to the dining room table. He sat her on the table then turned her around, bending her over. She felt very vulnerable and completely at his mercy.

She loved it. "Fuuuucccckkk" she moaned as he reentered her. She felt every deep thrust push her across the table a bit and his strong hands on her hips returned her to him to take the next thrust. She felt his body go rigid, and soon her pussy was filled with his thick cum. A half dozen more thrusts and he was emptied. She turned around, kissed him again and led him to the couch where she curled up next to him.

After they caught their breath she leaned over and licked clean his cock of his cum and her pussy juices. "You were amazing she purred," kissing him again. "Let's take one more for Matt," and reached for her phone. She again wrapped her mouth around Walt's now partially deflated cock, took the pic and sent it to Matt.

Walt dressed, thanked her for the experience and disappeared down the hall. Mandy texted Matt the all clear, headed to the shower, then put her bikini back on to wait for her guys by the pool.

# # # #

It was a great afternoon with the family spending most of it by the various pools at the resort and a long walk along the beach. The boys had no interest in actually going in the ocean, but seaside walks were always a key part of their vacation experience. Matt and Mandy held hands as they walked, feeling connected and hoping in vain that the kids would suddenly feel exhausted and fall into a deep nap.

At the end of the day they returned to their condo. Matt coordinated baths while Mandy started to make dinner. She slipped off to their room to change out of her bikini and into one her new halter tops and a pair of white cut off shorts. She tied the halter loosely around her neck, enough that she was an appropriate mom, but if she wanted to, she could bend over and give her husband a full peek at her boobs. She knew he had been seriously horny since she flashed him on the balcony that morning and she wanted to make sure he stayed that way.

She turned the TV on, found Sponge Bob and put some chips out for her guys to munch on before dinner. They trickled out of their room, wet hair neatly combed and dressed in shorts and t-shirts. They settled in to watch their show and were soon bickering over the chips.

Matt came in and seemed to be heading for his own shower but glanced over in time to see Mandy bending over in her cut offs looking for something in a bottom cupboard. He suddenly became interested in help with dinner and she found him a chore to do. She took every opportunity to bend over, either frontward to allow him a look down her top or from the back as she knew her ass looked amazing. As she was cutting cucumbers for dinner, he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She loved the bulge in the front of his pants.

"Can I help you with something, sir," she cooed. "Is there something you need?"

He whispered in her ear, "Yes there is. I need you go into our bathroom, get completely naked and bend yourself over the sink. I'll be in in a minute." He swatted her behind as she followed his orders and disappeared into their room. The boys were enveloped in the show and would never even notice they were gone. Matt refilled the chips and silently headed to their room. He locked the bedroom door, pulled off his bathing suit and shirt and headed to the bathroom where his gorgeous wife was doing exactly as she had been told.

He put his hands on her hips and entered her slowly and gently. "So tell me about your time with Walt."

"He was cute, kind of nervous, you know being with a woman half his age and all, but he was sweet. I sat him down in the middle of the couch, sucked him from my knees." Matt's pace increased just a bit.

"We fucked on the couch for a little bit then he bent me over the dining room table."

"Did he slap your ass and pull your hair like you like?"

"No, not at all, he was a perfect gentleman, from a different generation, I suppose."

The thrusts came a bit faster and harder.

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"No baby, in my pussy. He came fast and it was such a big load, I can only imagine the last time he got lucky. After feeling how big it was, I wished I had had cum on my tits. You would have loved that picture."

He looked in the mirror and saw her boobs, just starting to showing tan lines, swaying in the reflection. His hands on her chest pulled her more upright against him and he kissed her neck and back. He whispered in her ear, "You are the sexiest woman alive," and pushed her back down against the cold porcelain of the sink.

His thrusts were now the full length, the head of his cock nearly coming out of her pussy before he slammed it back in. The pace increased and she loved the thumping she was getting.

"Down my throat or on my tits, baby," she asked.

"Oh I want to cum all over those tits," he said between labored breaths. "Now!" he groaned. She separated from him, turned and sunk to her knees. She took him in her mouth briefly then pumped his shaft until, with a lurch, it exploded all over her chest and neck. She returned it to her mouth to finish him, then stood and kissed him deeply. He could taste his cum on her tongue and soon his chest was nearly as sticky as hers.

They showered together and she quickly rinsed off. As she stepped out, she suggested, "Get that thing super clean, baby, I'm not nearly done with you today."

# # # #

She awoke to the sensation of kissing between her shoulder blades and Matt's hand caressing her hip. Her eyes stayed closed but a soft "mmmmm" escaped her lips. The back of his fingernails slid up her leg, across her flat torso and up to the swell of her breast. Her nipples were instantly hard and she ate up the gentle touch he offered. He nibbled her ear and neck, two of her favorite places to be touched.

She rolled onto her back and his mouth found hers. Gentle, loving kisses as his hand explored her other breast. He rolled onto her, his mouth kissing her forehead, ears, her eyelids, then cheek, jaw and her mouth again. Her eyes still hadn't opened but her hands explored his chest. As he moved further down, she tugged playfully with his hair as he licked and sucked her breasts, running the tip of his tongue along the underside of each.

He nibbled down her stomach to the fine blond hairs by her navel. His tongue entered her belly button and flicked a few times, giving her an ache for that tongue a bit lower. He nibbled, sucked and licked her hips and her smoothly shaved mons. He unfolded her lips and his tongue found her swollen clit as she let out a sigh.

"God that feels so good," she whispered. His middle finger reached inside and found the ridges of her g spot and his tongue pressed against her clit. He spent just a moment deciding if she was wet again or if this was on ongoing wetness from the moment she met Walt. He didn't care, he realized, and he continued his work.

Her hips began to rock with the rhythm of his mouth and her breathing had increased as well. Long "oooh" sounds emanated from her. She was close, and he knew better than to change anything he was doing lest she lose the feeling. Her hips began to buck a bit higher and he wrapped his arms around them to hold his place. She suddenly went very quiet, then a few seconds later her entire body quivered as an orgasm that had started in the soles of her feet, flowed through her clit. He continued to lick her until she pushed him away, fully sated.

"Mmmm, that was nice, baby, just what I needed. How about you climb up here and slide into me." His mouth moved to hers and gave her a sloppy kiss. Her hand guided his head into her folds and he gently penetrated her fully. He paused, enjoying the feeling of her surrounding him, her muscles contracting around him, her breath in his ear, her chest rising against his as she was still catching her breath.

Her hands reached beneath his arms and up onto his strong shoulders. She could feel his restrained strength in those shoulders as he chose a slow, romantic pace in that predawn morning. The previous day had been filled with lust. She loved how hard he had fucked her over the sink but she also loved this gentle love making in the dark, the feel of his two-day beard against her face and the taste of his mouth against hers. She reached her hands around and grabbed his buns, pulling him deeper into her.

The pace of his thrusts and his breathing increased as his mouth returned to hers. "Yes, baby," kept coming quietly from his lips and he neared orgasm.

"Cum for me baby," she whispered in his ear and he instantly complied, his entire body going rigid she felt him fill her. Seven more thrusts and he was emptied. He was still semi-rigid, so as he rolled them both over, he stayed inside her. Mandy reached back and pulled up the sheet over the two of them as she settled in listening to his breathing and feeling very connected.

# # # #

"Mom, Dad, this looks awesome can we go?" They flyer had appeared on the bulletin board that morning, it advertised kids night at the activities room at the resort, games, pizza, sundae bar, crafts and karaoke from 5 to 9 p.m.

"Well buddy this is the last night of our vacation. Is that how you want to spend it?"

"Yeah, it'll be awesome. It's a sundae bar, mom. Can we go?"

"But whatever would your mom and I do without you? Don't you think we'd get lonely?" The look on Mandy's face made it clear that she had a plan and they would most certainly not be lonely."

"Well if you really want to go, then OK," she said. "We should probably do that right now before it fills up and you don't get your sundae bar."

As Matt signed the boys up Mandy was working her phone, sending several text messages and smiling at the response. "I have something planned for you tonight that's way better than a sundae bar, she purred in her husband's ear.

# # # #

Showers that afternoon were thorough, washing the final salt and sand off their bodies. Mandy slid into her favorite yellow sundress, which showed off her tan nicely. It fell just above the knee, showed a far amount of cleavage and was backless, with a bow located where she could wear a bra if she wanted to, but that was not the plan for this evening. She didn't bother with panties either.

They piled into the van with Mandy driving, as she had not seen her newly cleaned vehicle yet and was impressed. They dropped their sons off at the activities building near the resort's gate, then she gave Matt a slip of paper with an address and told him that was the location of where they were having dinner and he put it into his phone's GPS.

As she drove, she caught him admiring her tan legs contrasted with the bright fabric. She innocently brushed the hem up toward her hip and wondered if he could tell she wasn't wearing panties.

"Babe you sure this address is right? This looks residential, and I don't see any restaurants." She assured him as they drove further into the neighborhood. His phone told them to turn into the driveway of a small, white bungalow.

"We're here," she announced, to his confusion. "This way," she said as she walked around the side of the house, punched the code into the lock on the gate and entered the Eden of the back yard. There was a small table near the gate, and she picked up the note laying there.

"The furniture is plenty sturdy, and I recommend the diving board. Have fun. Walt."

"This is Walt's place?" Matt asked.

"He told me about it the other day. I reached out today, and he said he would be gone but invited us to enjoy our time without the boys here. He told me it was very private."

They looked around, the lot wasn't particularly large, but it was heavily vegetated, there was a six-foot stockade fence and the house next door was around a bend in the road, so there were no second floor windows to be concerned.

Matt pushed her up against the table with his hands on her hips. As he kissed her she slid up and sat on the table and pulled her husband in between her legs. As they kissed she slid the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders revealing her tan-lined breasts. He reached under the dress hem and found her freshly-shaved mound. He slid a finger into her, felt her wetness and made her moan.

Mandy unbuttoned his shorts and they slid to his ankles. She laid back and invited him to enter her, sliding his big thick cock into her. The late afternoon sun glistened off her strawberry blond hair, most of her skin was a nice bronze and her entire body bounced with each thrust. He wasn't sure she had ever looked more beautiful. She lay back on the table, putting her feet on his shoulders and allowed him to go even deeper.

It was far too early to climax, so Matt pulled out of his wife and removed his shorts from his ankles and his shirt, then slid Mandy's dress off. He threw his now naked wife over his shoulder like a fireman as she let out a shriek. "I see a wonderful double chaise lounge by the pool," he said. He gave her backside a couple of playful spankings and she returned in favor. Matt slid his thumb into her, "You are so incredibly wet. Do you think you could get any wetter?"

"I doubt it, but you always seem to make it happen," she replied, then screamed as he did get her very wet, diving into the deep end of Walt's pool. They disentangled underwater, then she came to the surface and she wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply. "You know, I've never been skinny dipping, this is kinda fun," she told him.

They kissed their way to the edge of the pool and Mandy pulled herself onto the deck. She sat at the edge of the water and spread her legs, inviting Matt to taste her as he stayed in the water. She let out a long "mmmm" as his finger found her G spot and his tongue her clit. The water had made her cool down there and she tasted slightly of chlorine. She lay back on the concrete, welcoming the warmth of the sun on her bare body and Matt's skilled tongue between her legs. She wondered for a second how many orgasms had gripped her body that week, but as another began to build, she lost her concentration. Matt continued to massage her clit with the tip of his tongue as his finger worked inside. He knew his wife well, how much pressure to use, when to speed up his licks and how to read her breathing to know exactly the time to take it to the next level.

Small grunts escaped her lips and her hips began to rock in the rhythm of Matt's tongue. From his viewpoint in the water he could see her chest and nipples rise with her breathing. Her groans became louder as he worked her, her nipples rising further and faster. Her juices ran down his chin and into the pool as her groans became screams as the last orgasm of the week erupted from her. His face rode the convulsions of her body until she brushed him away and collapsed on the pool deck.

"Hey babe," she said without moving or even opening her eyes. "Walt says we should try it on the diving board. What do you think?"

"It's worth a shot, and all week I've been loving the tan lines on that little ass of yours. How about from behind?"

He put a couple of beach towels on the end of the diving board and Mandy walked over to join him. "So how do you figure we do this?"

"I think if you kneel out at the end it will give us some good bounce."

They took their positions and he eagerly entered her. But after several strong thrusts it was clear that they were simply not stable enough and falling into the water was imminent.

"Maybe you should lay down and I ride you cowgirl?"

Matt did so and Mandy went to mount him. "Hang on, I had my heart set on that tan lined ass. Why don't you turn around and face my feet?" She did so and as expected his hands were instantly on her back side. She played around with her knees next to his, squatting with her feet next to his hips and even hanging her feet down in the water. Each provided a slightly different angle and sensation and she began rotating through them.

"Turn around now, I want to see you," he requested. She felt like a tight rope walker turning around lowering herself back onto him.

She leaned forward and kissed him. "I've worked you hard this week, you still have a pounding you can give me?" She flattened her body against his and he started his pelvic thrusts. Each time he did so, his cock disappeared completely into her, then came almost all the way out as he went back down. He picked up the pace and soon she was panting in his ear. The pace was feverish as he exorcised a week's worth of horniness into his wife, her ass bouncing with every push he gave her.

She sat up and used hips to slow him down. Her breasts were wet with sweat and her hair was beginning to dry. She looked gorgeous. She held eye contact with him, her hands on his chest slowly rocking his cock.

He exploded into her, as she continued to rock him until he was drained, then she lay back on top of him and gently kissed his face.

After a few moments he rolled them both into the water and they welcomed the coolness. They bobbed for a few moments, then got out and headed to the double wide chaise lounge. The setting sun was comfortable but still warm as she wrapped her body around his. "Best vacation ever?" she asked.

"Best ever," he replied.

# # # #

Matt drove back to the resort and he asked Mandy what she was doing on her phone. "Remember those pictures of me and Walt I sent you? I just forwarded them to him as a thank you for his hospitality this evening."

Walt heard his phone's message tone above the din of the bar, and he smiled at the pictures. He was looking at the one with him still in Mandy's mouth when the gorgeous young barmaid got a peek. "Damn, Walt who's that?"

"A very wonderful lady with a very dirty minivan."

"Are her bjs as good as mine?"

He paused. "Honestly a little bit better, but maybe you can take first place again tonight."

"Challenge accepted," as she walked to the other end of the bar to take a tourist's drink order.

12