Family Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
A start of an amazing family vacation.
2.6k words
59.6k
57
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** My first story - 1 st part of many (idk how many lol but hopefully not the last) so please give some constructive feedback**

All the characters in this story are fiction and over 18.

So, there I was with my bags in my hand, excited because this was my first time at the cabin home with my family every. I was finally going to see what activities they did on these vacations and understand why my parents did bring me along, but my two sisters went while I was sent to my friend's home for the weekend.

Some background, my name is Victor, and I am a 5'10" bulky 20-year-old who has just known school and sports as his life. I am at an ivy league college studying computer science in my 2nd year. My sisters both the same age about 25 years old, one in business and other in law. Both my parents work for the state government and have different investments that yield them a ton of money. They practically work for fun, and both have always been working out to look like they are in their mid-20s. My mom was one of the hottest women of her age, she was short about 5'0" dark brown hair with medium tits and a nice ass. My sisters were a bit taller than her blonde hair oldest had great tits but younger had small tits, but both had ass just like my mom. I always had respect for women, but those asses were impossible not to look at whenever they bend. I knew that they knew I stared but they didn't do anything about it and neither did I.

I was about 18 when the story began, I had just finished high school. I wrestled since 6th grade but couldn't land a scholarship, so I was going to a community college and was planning to transfer later. But this was the summer my family decided to take me on their vacation and this time we were going to be there for at least 3 weeks. We had owned a cabin near a small lake far from the city for vacation purposes, but I had never been there before, just saw pictures of the vacation that my family took. My sisters were about the same age when they first came to the vacation, so I knew there was some sort of a family heirloom concept that got passed on, but I didn't know what it was.

Anyway, I was standing there and trying to get these bags through the rustic doors while my sisters arguing about something outside. I was always very gray and moist outside; I loved that type of scene. So finally, they came to rescue, and we got everything sorted out. I don't know why they called it cabin, it was practically a house because it had about 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living/family rooms, a huge kitchen (my family is big on cooking) and a patio backyard with a good size lake. The whole property was surrounded by trees and there was gated.

Comes around dinner and we are all sitting on the table, my dad was a good cook with Spanish and French cuisine, so we were all eating and talking so I brought up the topic of secrecy with the vacation and why I was never allowed to come. So, my mom said, "We wanted to make sure you were grown-up enough, so we decided to wait, and you showed maturity, so we thought it was time." While she was saying that my sisters both looked at each other and giggled while looking at me, my mom got a blushing smile, and I was so confused but decided to not pay attention to conversation but focus on food.

Later that night I went to my room, and I set everything up, unpacking my bags and everything, then playing some game on my laptop (thankfully there was internet there). But since I never had my own bathroom attached to my room, I decided to have some 'fun' in there. I decided to have my phone and headphones play the good videos to assist me with my masturbation. Little did I know as soon as I played the video, it went full volume and I stopped and hoped no one heard it. No one came, coast clear, making sure the headphones connected it this time, I put it on. I was there for a while, started with slow stroking, edging and finally shot my cum on the milf videos. It got everywhere and I started cleaning it off with the toilet paper and some clean-x spray. After I was done though (I was fully naked), I decided to take a shower and clean off. The showers were nice, they were transparent mirrors which I thought was odd but whatever, nice hot water and me still stroking my fat 7 inches of meat. I was hard but didn't want to ruin the shower, so I came out after like 20 mins but forgot to put clothes near the towel. I had my towel on me and walking towards the door I noticed it was a bit open, thought I left it open. As soon as I open the door, I see my mom on my bed right in front of my clothes.

She was wearing the same dress as the one we came in and I (while trying to cover my hard on) asked her why she was in my room at 11:38pm in the same clothes she drove with. She was wearing black leggings with a white t-shirt which was so light that I could see her bra, my dick being hard was not helping the case. She said she wanted to make sure that I was settling in well and how I was doing and starting walking towards the door. Her ass was looking soooo good in those black leggings that I could not help but stare. She turned around with a grin on her face and said, "If you are going to shower, you might want to lock your door next time." Boom I was so hard and horny that as soon as she left, I laid on that bed and busted a load. I did not know who set the thermostat, but it got so hot that I decided to just sleep in my boxers. I was about to just pass out when I heard vague screaming from my sisters' room.

I got worried so I rushed to check on them, as I got closer, I saw that the door was not all the way closed and the inside light was dimed but on. As I peaked, I almost screamed, I saw my dad laying down and my sisters were on him, one giving head to his 9-inch bulky cock and one receiving. As I watched more in horror, I realized that it was not a scream but a moan, I didn't know whether to be impressed/shocked/horrified or all. But I decided its none of my business as both my sisters were adults, and it was their life (I clearly didn't care much about my family at the time) so I started to walk back towards my room. As I was walking to my room I saw that the light was dim too and I don't remember turning them on. So I slowly and carefully walked towards it and peaked, and there she was.

My mom was in my bed wearing a silk black night gown looking at me right in the eye as I was peaking in my own room like a pussy thinking it was a monster. I rushed in and slammed the door shut. As I did that my mom whispered, "easy, your dad will hear Vic" and my dumbass just mumbled "if he was not busy -" and as I was trying to finish that she said back "fucking your sisters? I know... why do you think I am here" with a smirk on her face. All I could repeat in my head was "it's a dream, don't get hard, it's just a dream" but it was too late, seeing her perky tits with hard nipples almost penetrating her gown with her hair perfectly messy and covering almost half her face while she was playing with her shaved long exposed legs was just the thing to get my flag pole raised highest.

Me: Mom I... don't know what -

Her: its ok, that's what I wanted to talk to you about when you just came out of shower. These vacations are... not the traditional family vacations. The reason why we didn't risk bringing you before you turned 18 was because we didn't know if you were mature or similar-minded enough to keep out old family secret. We as a family have been very sexually open.

Me: Wait what... is that why... how can you let dad... this makes no sense to me mom. How is it that I am just hearing about it?

Her: Hey look its just how its been, we didn't want public attention because this sort of stuff can interfere with our careers, friends and other public matters. So we have these "family vacations" where we can do whatever we want and that's why we use a huge cabin far from anyone in middle of nowhere with the best view of the lake.

Me: This is just... I don't even know how to react to this.

Her: are you ok son?

Me: No mom what you think? I was just told that the "perfect" family is just a messed-up porn-like family. No shit it's a lot to process, like what would happen if anyone found out? It can interfere with my college and grad school apps, not to mention that we would be the laughingstock globally, its just fucked up

Her: Oh honey you think this is new? We have been continuing this culture of our family for a very long time! You have nothing to worry about. And look if you dont want to take part in, no one is going to force you honey. Now come sit with me and tell me how your college is going.

Shocked and uncomfortable, I went and sat next to her just complaining about how hard my Organic chem class was. Just while having a conversation with her I went from staring at her face to her tits gradually (I mean I am a guy and she was in a nightgown so could you blame me?) I was trying to be slick but I thought she noticed it but didn't mention it so I continued. Aaanndd she stopped talking, while catching me red handed.

Her: what you looking at?... nvm I know exactly what you looking at but my question is why?

Me: Ok you are in a nightgown which is very revealing and after my 'discovery' I just wondered what you would look like without that piece of cloth getting in the way.

I could not believe I had just said that but she surprisingly was blushing and all she said before showing me the work of angles (in all ways ;) ) was "this is what I was hoping you would have said when you got out of shower and saw me showing you what to wait for" and there is was, she slowly slid one of the straps on her shoulder that was holding on to that top with every last bit of fiber. Seeing that my whole underwear was so stretched that I thought it would rip off. She saw that, and I know she saw that because she had a grin on her face that was evil, haunting, charming, and naughty in a way that I wanted it even though she was my mother. I took off my shirt and as soon as I did she moved that second strap and the whole gown slid down revealing her whole body. Her tits, so perky which was very surprising for women her age, he waist showed she put a lot of work to keep it like that, her stomach was just calling out to be kissed and her pussy, shaved and smooth just waiting to be eaten. I could not wait, just went in for a kiss and she stopped me. I was shocked but then she pushed me back and took off my underwear and started kissing my stomach slowing going down to my dick and then she did this thing where is twisted her arm and tongue wrapping around my dick while she is sucking it up and down, with her other hand she was holding my nuts in her hand and tickling it underneath. It was not long before I acclaimed "I'm going to cum, slow down" but she didn't and I did cum while she was all the way down, It came out like a water pipe bursting and I know she felt it spray her upper mouth down to the esophagus just hot cum dripping down all the cilia.

That was my first ever orgasm with my mom. My 9 iron which was proudly high was now just down low squiggly like a gummy worm. I had never encountered this situation in my life but my mom assured me saying, "Oh honey that happens, don't worry about it, if we keep going it will get hard again." I had very limited knowledge about it so I just kept going. She said "Since it's soft for now why dont you down on me," I had never been down on any woman but I gave it a try. Her pussy was shaved and the skin was as smooth as her legs. As I was approaching her she spread herself giving me plenty of space and I started licking it with my tongue. I had watched a lot of porn to know how it looks but never had actually done it. I was hoping she liked it since she was making subtle moaning sounds and moving while playing with her tits. She had not finished yet but I already had a hard on so I went in with my dick.

She stopped moaning for a second and had a smile on her face while mumbling "So its time again huh." I was fucking her in the most awakward position so we switched. I pulled her out towards the edge of the bed and put a pillow below her back and started going rough. I was close to cum so I slowed down. While I was trying to control it she asked me to lay down because it was her turn now. I couldn't wait for that so I pulled out and jumped on the bed. She got up in bed, got over me and put her pussy inside my cock and started thrusting up and down while her tits bouncing. I couldn't believe in the beautiful sight I was looking at. Her hair open, her perky boobs jumping, her warm pussy just waiting for my dick to explode with cum. While she was going I wrapped my hands around her tiny waist and pulled her in, and I kissed her. I could feel her tits on my chest being squished while I was increasing the rhythm and right as I cummed in her I let go of her. We both laid in bed for a split second and then she just got up and picked up her nightgown and left after saying, "Good job tonight but it's 1:30 so you and I need some sleep, let's talk about it tomorrow morning with the whole family."

  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

I think you did a brilliant job of writing. I don't know what these other readers are talking about. Your story flowed together very nicely. I am not sure how LGBTQ fits into an introductory story line. I have read a number of stories on this site that don't even come close to being coherent. This was a very good effort. I look forward to the next chapter. Don't be disheartened by these cruel reviewers.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 1 year ago

Please-no more. Your writing sucks...

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Why do people always suggest an editor? Obviously they've never made an attempt to "edit" a piece of garbage like this. An editor's job is not to reconstruct the entire piece. It is the person vomiting the words out on the page who is responsible to know and use the language. Someone who has such a tenuous grasp of language should learn the language before trying to put anything out for public consumption.

The best constructive advice this person can get is to go back to school and learn English, or write in a language they're actually fluent in. Otherwise, if they're too lazy to do that, they just shouldn't write outside of a text messaging app.

MastercaptMastercaptover 1 year ago

"She put her pussy inside my cock..." Man, that must really be very painful.

Like said above, proofread, other wise good story material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with most of the comments. I could not get past the first few sentences.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

RV with Mom RV trip with Mom doesn't allow any privacy.in Incest/Taboo
Snowed In with My Warm Mom A mother and son pass the time while being snowed in.in Incest/Taboo
Caring Mother Ch. 01 Mom has a little too much to drink.in Incest/Taboo
Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Monster Pt. 01 Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories