Family Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister find ways to have fun on vacation.
4.6k words
4.66
83.8k
135

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The hotel messed up the reservation." Dad took a deep breath trying to get the anger out of his voice.

"Well, what now?" Mom looked at him as though he could storm up to the front desk and get the situation changed.

"We have a room. But it is just a room with two beds. We will have to all share."

"They didn't have anything else?" Dad took another deep breath and shook his head.

My twin brother and I looked at each other and made disgusted faces. Brady spoke up, "does that mean I have to share a bed with her." He pointed at me and I made another face at him.

"Yes, Brady. If we want to continue our vacation you will. The hotel doesn't have any other rooms available. And apparently none of the other ones around here do either."

Mom went to say something but Dad gave her a look that made her lips come together and she bowed her head then smiled, "it'll be fun. Like when you guys were kids, all of us sharing a room."

Brady looked over at me and gave a sly smile. The looks of disgust and him pretending as though sharing a bed with me was terrible was a ruse. Brady and I had started sharing a bed a, at least for a couple of hours, a while ago. His girlfriend had broken it off with him. Stating that she had decided that she wasn't ready to settle down. He was devastated. He came to me heartbroken and not knowing what to do with his life. For a while, he would come in and just lay with me. I would comfort and console him. We would talk and watch movies together. At first we only watched comedies but Brady stated that he was tired of those and started choosing different types of movies.

We were laying in bed. Brady always cuddled up to my side as I laid propped against my pillows on my back. His head would rest on my shoulder and his arm draped over my middle. We were watching the first one Brady picked that wasn't a comedy. The actors were in a steamy situation that seemed to be going on forever. I could feel his breath quicken as the people on screen groped and kissed each other. I kept my breathing reasonable not wanting Brady to catch on that the scene was having an effect on me.

I wiggled a bit to get more comfortable and as I did my thigh pressed against him. I could feel his hardness. His cock now poked out of the pajama pants he wore. The scene was having a lot of effect on him. His hand gripped my hip and I glanced at him. He hadn't taken his eyes off the screen but I could see his lips pressed together. The scene continued with the actors now in full on sex mode. His hand gripped my hip tighter. I moved my hand down to his and he loosened his grip. I looked at him again. The scene was having the same effect on me and it had seemed like forever since I had gotten laid.

I knew Brady hadn't gotten any since he broke up with his girlfriend. I moved his hand between my legs. I thought that if I could feel what the movie was doing to him it was only fair that he felt what it was doing to me. He didn't flinch his hand back, but rested it so that his fingers pressed against the thin pajama shorts I wore and my hardening clit. I moved my hand and placed it around the shaft of his cock. Neither one of us looked at each other. Neither one of us moved our hands. We didn't speak. Our eyes glued to the screen as our hips began to use each others' hands.

I slowly moved my hips up and down causing his fingers to run along my clit as he pumped his hips slowly into my hand. His fingers felt so good on me. It was hard not to moan or say something but I was afraid he would stop if I did. I kept my eyes on the T.V. as did he. The only sounds were the sounds of our quickening breath. My body began to tremble as my orgasm hit. I bit my lip to keep from crying out. I felt his hips give one final thrust into my hand and then the warmth of his seed hit my leg.

We laid there a minute still not speaking but removed our hands from each other. He finally cleared his throat, "be back." I watched him get up and leave and wondered if he would actually come back. He did with a hand towel and proceeded to wipe the mess away from my leg. I pressed my lips together to hold back a laugh. He threw the towel on to the floor and sat back on the bed. We finished the movie without addressing what happened. When it was over he looked at me, "well, um, good night, Becca."

"Good night Brady."

We usually sat and talked about the film we just watched but I was relieved that we didn't. I wondered if he would continue to watch movies with me after tonight as I watched him walk out the door.

He did come back the next night and we pretended to watch a movie for a while but soon enough our hands were in the same positions as the night before except this time we jacked each other off. This continued for a while. We stopped picking movies. We would keep the T.V. on to mask the sounds of us touching each other but we never paid attention.

We hadn't had sex yet. But that changed one afternoon when we were home alone. Brady was being an annoying brother. Poking and prodding, grabbing things out of my hand, chasing me around the house. I played along with it for a while but grew tired of it quickly and told him he had better stop.

"Or what?"

"I'll kick your ass."

He laughed. We were twins but he was still bigger than I am and thought he could take me. We had both grown up in the dojo and I ranked higher than he did. Neither one of us went anymore but the muscle memory was still there. I took my stance and motioned for him to come at me. He did and soon enough I had him pinned to the floor, pinching and tickling him like he had been doing to me.

"What are you going to do now?"

"This."

He thrust his hips and turned at the same time toppling me over. I landed flat on my back. My knees in the air. My skirt pushed up to my waist. He stopped the play fighting and spread my legs wider. I giggled as he stared at my bare pussy. Looking back up at him, I whispered, "what are you going to do now?"

He shook his head and looked at me. I watched as he moved himself and gasped as I felt his mouth on me. His tongue flicked across my clit, "Oh god Brady." My hands went to his head as he continued; placing his tongue in as far as it would go and then slowly moving his tongue back up. My hips thrust up as he sucked my clit into his mouth, "yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck Brady you're going to make me come." He sucked just a little harder, flicking his tongue across me as he did. My hands pressed into his head harder as my body trembled and shook. He pulled away as my body started to calm down. He sat down on the couch and stared at me as he wiped my juices from his chin. I smiled, "my turn."

I sat up and came between his legs tugging at his shorts. He lifted his hips up so I could get them down. As soon as his cock was in sight, I ran my tongue along the shaft, moving down to his balls then back up to the tip before taking him inside my mouth. I looked up as I slowly lowered my head, getting him down my throat. I gave his cock a squeeze before moving my head up and down on him. His hands came into my hair and pulled it back, "Jesus fuck Becca."

I pulled up and allowed his cock to fall from my mouth. I smiled up at him, "thank you." I gave a wink before greedily taking all of him back down my throat. I moaned around him as he began to thrust into me, pulling back enough if I needed air or to spit.

"Oh God, Becca. I'm going to come."

I pulled my head up and wrapped my hand around his cock. I looked up at him as I spit on the head of his cock. I opened my mouth and bounced him off my tongue before placing him back in my mouth and swallowing his seed.

As we pulled away from each other, we heard the front door and mom yell, "Rebecca, Brady! Come help with these groceries."

I stared at Brady as I wiped spit from my chin and stood up, "come on. You heard the woman."

Brady got up, quickly pulling his shorts up as we went to help mom. She looked at us quizzically, "what have you two been up to. You look like you just ran a race. And what's on your shirt?"

I looked down to see spit drying on the material and shrugged, "water I guess. And Brady was being an asshole. So I had to kick his ass."

Mom shook her head, "don't you guys start all that play fighting. I won't have it."

"Yes, ma'am." We said in unison.

That night there was no doubt what was going to happen. Brady quickly came into my room and shut the door. He hadn't bothered putting on clothing. I flipped the blankets off of me, revealing that I had also not bothered to put on pajamas. Brady smiled as he came and laid down on top of me kissing my face. I moaned as his lips went down to my neck. He paused and looked at me, "where did you learn how to give head like that. It was amazing."

"From Dad."

I couldn't help but laugh as I saw his face turn to pure surprise.

"I'm joking. I don't know, but thank you. I guess I've picked up some pointers along the way."

His lips came back to my neck and he nipped. I squealed and wiggled as I felt his teeth pinch my skin. Then moaned as he positioned himself and slid his cock into me. My legs wrapped around him and my lips found his as he slowly pumped into me. We said nothing more to each other letting our bodies and desires take over. Our hands moving over one another touching and massaging; our lips kissing every part they could reach as our hips worked together to create the most beautiful sensations within us.

Now we were going to have to share the same bed and I wondered how hard that would be with mom and dad laying in the bed next to us.

Mom set about scoping out the room when we got up there. There wasn't much to it. Two beds, tables, a T.V., then the bathroom and a small closet. The room was at least a decent size so we wouldn't have to squeeze past each other while walking around. Dad laid on the bed, testing it out while mom found spots for the clothing that needed hanging up from their suitcase. Brady and I sat on the bed that was meant for us, checking our phones. I got a text, "do you think I could fuck you with mom and dad asleep in the next bed?" There was a laughing emoji after the questions. I shook my head and smiled, "that would be hot wouldn't it?" I placed a devil emoji after the sentence.

"We should try. My dick is hard just thinking about it."

I looked over again to see if I could see Brady's hardness. He had positioned himself where it was hard to see and I pouted.

"Wish I could take care of that right now."

"I wish you could too."

Mom sighed as she came and sat on the edge of the bed her and dad would share.

"Well, what's the plan?"

She looked at Dad who shrugged and sat up, "it's a while before dinner. We can go grab drinks at the hotel bar. I could use one after this fiasco."

Mom looked over at Brady and I, "you guys coming?"

Neither Brady or I were much into drinking and our parents knew it. They invited us out of politeness.

I shook my head, "nah, I think I'm going to take a nap before dinner."

"Yeah a nap sounds good. And with you guys out she can sleep over there." Brady pointed to the bed mom and dad were on. Mom laughed, "okay well have a good nap."

Brady stood up and stretched as soon as the door closed. I grabbed his hips and brought his cock to my cheek. I rubbed my cheek along his still hard cock, "you're so bad."

Brady hooked his thumbs into his basketball shorts and pulled them down. I moaned as his cock jumped out at me and I placed him in my mouth. His hand came down on my head, "how so?"

He moaned as I looked up at him and took all of him greedily down my throat before pulling him back out, "you want to fuck with mom and dad right there?"

He grabbed my head and slowly thrust his cock back into my mouth.

"Wouldn't that be so hot? What if they heard? What if they heard and then wanted to join. A whole family fuck." He moaned, "jesus, Becca, you are the best fucking cocksucker I know."

I moaned around him before squeezing my throat tighter.

"I started thinking about it when you said Dad instructed you on giving head. I know it was a joke but I couldn't stop thinking about walking in and finding Dad fucking the shit out of you."

I pulled back and took his cock into my hand, "oh really? Then what? You walk in and what? You join? I get fucked by my Daddy and my brother at the same time. One balls deep in my pussy and the other in my throat? What about mom? Would she watch, fucking herself as she watched her daughter pleasure her man and her son? Would she lay down and tell you to come fuck her?"

Brady pushed me back on the bed and hiked up my skirt. I moaned as he thrust his cock into me.

"You are something else." He moaned.

I smiled and wrapped a leg around him. He flipped us over so that I was on top. Taking off my shirt, I moaned as his hands came to my tits. We hardly ever fucked with me on top at home; it made the bed to squeaky. Now I could do what I wanted. I bounced on his cock and moaned even louder, something else we could hardly ever do at home unless we found ourselves alone.

He sat up bringing his lips to a nipple. I rocked my hips back and forth. My head fell back as I felt the first orgasm hit.

I moaned as he moved me off of him, laying me on my belly.

"Oh, fuck yes, Brady." I whispered as his cock entered me.

He thrust deep and hard into me. I squeezed my thighs together and moved with him feeling wave after wave as I orgasmed one right after the other. I gasped as he pulled from me and quickly flipped over so I could swallow his seed.

He fell on the bed and I laid back. He looked at me and shook his head.

"What?"

"I would have never imagined that the best fuck of my life would be my own sister."

I laughed, "well we do have that connection." I winked and squirmed as he tickled my side.

"About that nap."

"Better pull up your shorts first lest the parents see you."

He groaned and got up. I went to the other bed and quickly fell asleep.

We continued our vacation; Dad finally got over the fact that we were all sharing a room. Brady hadn't kept his word on trying to do anything with the parents in the next bed. I was hoping that he would have or at least tried something but it was nice to share a bed with him. We never slept together back home; we would finish up and Brady would go back to his room. Our parents weren't ones to come in any time they wanted but it was better if we didn't share a room at home just in case.

I was woken up with loud whispers. The room was still dark and I moved to reach for my phone to see what time it was. I felt Brady move my arm back and felt his lips on my ear, "shhhh....listen."

I focused on the sounds in the room. I could hear mom whispering, "Rob. We shouldn't." Followed by a low moan.

"I need you Jenna. We haven't had sex since we got here."

Another moan from mom. I wanted to see what was happening but Brady was on that side and the room was much too dark. I felt Brady's cock press against my ass. He was rock hard. I wondered how long dad had been trying to get mom to fuck. I pressed myself into Brady and wiggled my butt a little as we continued to listen.

"But Brady and Becca. Oh Jesus, Rob, I love when you do that."

Brady's hand came around and moved under my pajama shorts. I stifled my own moan as I felt his fingers find my clit. I reached my hand back and squeezed his cock.

"Brady and Becca are asleep. If we are really quiet I bet they won't wake up. Plus, I've missed the taste of your pussy."

I smiled as I imagined dad between mom's legs lapping at her. I felt Brady's lips on my ear again.

"I want to fuck you."

I nodded and moved my hand. I shimmied my shorts down enough and Brady did the same. I bit my lip as I felt his cock enter me.

"Nice and slow Becca."

I nodded and began to move stroking his cock with my pussy; my hips barely moved as we listened.

"Oh my God, Rob. Don't stop. Just like that. Your tongue feels so good."

Mom went to say something else but her words were cut short. Her voice was muffled. Dad must have put his hands to her lips. We could hear her breathing and I figured by the sounds she was making she must be coming. Brady pressed down on my hip and I stopped moving as we waited to see what was going to happen next in the other bed. We heard kissing sounds and low moans; then the bed began to move slightly. Brady eased up and we continued keeping our time with theirs.

Brady and I were used to having to be quiet. Mom and Dad were not. Their moans got louder, We learned that mom was a talker. She loudly whispered to dad almost the entire time they were fucking unless she was coming.

Brady whispered in my ear, "mom is dirty."

I stifled a moan and a giggle and nodded my head. The sounds on the bed indicated that they were about done. I tightened myself around Brady and he pumped harder. I bit down on my lip again as I felt him come inside of me. Dad finished at the same time. I turned over and placed my head on Brady's chest. His hand came into my hair. I couldn't see him but I felt as though he was smiling just as I was doing.

It was the last day of our vacation and mom woke us up.

"Wakey, wakey."

We groaned and looked at her.

"Come on, sleepy heads. Last day. We are spending it at the beach. So get up and get ready. Here."

She shoved cups of coffee at us. Dad laughed as he came out of the bathroom, fresh from the shower, "your mother is excited today."

Brady and I looked at each other and tried not to smile. We both thought that it was because of what they did last night. Can't be unhappy after getting laid. We took our coffees and got up. My eyes were half closed as I stretched. I was still facing mom and I followed her eyes to see what she was looking at. Brady was also stretching; his cock hard and clearly visible. I held back another smile and thought, "that's a nice cock isn't it, mom?" She shook her head as Brady moved towards the bathroom.

I blew on my coffee and took a sip, "so mom, what's the plan for today."

I thought I saw her blush and wondered what she had been thinking about.

"Well you guys get ready. Your dad and I are going for a walk in a little while, after I finish my coffee and then we will meet you for breakfast. I will text you the place. It's not far."

I got in the shower after Brady; as I was getting out mom yelled that they were leaving and she would text me the place to meet for breakfast. I set about blow drying my hair. Brady came in and I moaned as his fingers quickly found my clit.

"Last night was so hot. I can't believe mom is so dirty."

I thought about telling him how I saw her staring at his hard-on this morning but I kept it to myself.

"I can be dirty too."

"Oh I know but continue."

"Like why don't you stick that big, hard cock in me and fuck me before we have to leave."

I gasped as he drove his cock into me, "fuck, yes, your cock feels so good. I love when you fuck me. Do it hard Brady."

I moaned loudly as he thrust into me, grabbing my hips as he pounded his cock deep into my pussy, "fuck, it's so deep. You make my pussy feel so fucking good."

I watched in the mirror. My body jolted. Brady must have thought it was because of him and moaned. But, though, Brady was fucking me really good, I jolted because I thought I saw someone in the doorway. I tried to look harder to see if it was actually someone or just light and shadows. My interest faded as Brady continued, "I'm going to come for you, Brady."

"Do it. Go. Come on my cock, Becca."

I felt my knees give a little as my orgasm hit. I could hear Brady whispering, "yes, yes, yes, that feels so fucking good."

I felt his body tense, "let me swallow your come. I want a belly full of it while we are at breakfast."

He moved so that I could get down on my knees. I eagerly took him into my mouth and moaned as I felt him shoot his seed into my throat.

12