All Comments on 'Family Vacation Pt. 01'

by wildirsh1215

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus78 months ago

Outstanding story i cant wait for more chapters 👏

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo8 months ago
A brilliant masterpiece

Vacations and cabins provide those long desired " Seminal Moment ". So well written in content and mechanics it's as if the reader is a voyeur in the doorway.

stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Wow! Very hot story. Definitely need to get the whole family involved. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Intriguing, please don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why couldn't they indeed. Becca needs to learn how to eat pussy like all good girls.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey8 months ago

5 Stars.

Mom needs to be involved.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

Hot damn!

Love where this might be headed!

yooperyooper8 months ago

I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot, Hot, and more Hot. Get Mom involved.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars, loved it, nicely paced and it kept my attention al the way to the last sentence.

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

I like it. The pace is good don’t rush with the mother. Build it up. ****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot, let both of them lick, suck and fuck their mom really good, she needs to be loved by her kids, Brady can knock them both up, mom and sister get pregnant with Brady`s babies.

5 shiny stars! Please continue!

creativeandfuncreativeandfun8 months ago

THIS was HOT!!!! Can't wait to see more chapters! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with a previous commenter, nothing like a son and daughter eating mom's pussy (Mom should also have a completely full super-hairy bush and inner thighs - like many sexy moms over 40 do). Also, when the son's girlfriend comes back into his life, EXACTLY, you read my thoughts. She needs to eat mom and sister too after brother cums both of them full, and then cum kiss and French him with his cum like a really good girlfriend before the father has his turn with her and his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

awesome!! loved it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hope to see a part 2 of this

202GE202GE7 months ago

Great start, looking forward to more.

mizzouguy88mizzouguy887 months ago

Loved this story. So hot when the mom found out and watched them. Can't wait until the next chapter to find out if the mom is as good of a cock sucker as her daughter.

ocaladouglasocaladouglas7 months ago

loved it especially when mom cought them and now looking for a way to join in

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all4 months ago

Needs a sequel when they go home. Maybe they seduce the mom and then the dad joins in. It would be nice to read about dad daughter son dp and dvp and same for the mom. If you need help writing it let ne know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwildirsh1215@wildirsh1215
I have always loved writing erotic fiction. I posted to this site back in the early 2000's and you can find my older stories at irishrose1215. I write mainly in two categories: incest and BDSM (dom/sub). I switch between them as ideas rise. I also love hearing from the rea...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES