Family Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and looked at the doorway.

"What?"

"I thought I saw someone there."

"Maybe the cleaning lady was watching."

I smiled, "well she got one hell of a show then. Come on, we have to get ready."

...........................................................................................................................

There had been someone watching Brady and Becca. Their mother had come back to the room. Once they had gotten down the block, Rob realized that he didn't have his sunglasses. Jenna offered to run back up and get them for him since she thought she knew where he had left them.

She found it a little odd when she walked in that neither Brady or Becca were in the main part of the room. She shrugged, maybe they were getting finished up in the bathroom which meant that they should both be decent. The sunglasses were in there.

As she approached the door she heard sounds that confused her. She shouldn't be hearing what she was with brother and sister in the bathroom together. She slowly moved towards the half opened door and looked inside. There was her daughter bent over the counter. Her brother's cock pumping into her pussy. Becca was moaning and telling Brady how much she loved his cock. Brady was looking at his sister in the mirror adoringly as he fucked her.

Jenna's hand dropped and she squeezed her own pussy. The second her brain realized what was happening her pussy started throbbing and her panties became soaked. There was a small part of her brain that told her to stop this. They shouldn't be doing what they were doing. But Jenna had long fantasized about these sorts of things. She read stories like this all the time. Her and Rob role played as brother and sister, father and daughter, whatever they wanted at that moment that was going to get them both off explosively. Now she was seeing it in real time. The part of her brain that told her how sexy this was won and Jenna shoved her hand in her panties. She deftly fingered herself as she watched her offspring.

When Becca spun around and took her brother into her mouth Jenna came hard. Her knees buckled and she almost fell. She quickly and quietly backed up, looking down at the mess her pussy had left on her fingers. She wiped them on her soaked panties and went out of the room. She waited a couple of minutes, catching her breath and allowing her body to calm down. She also wanted to make sure that Brady and Becca were completely done. She took a deep breath and loudly entered the room.

"Brady, Becca!"

She jumped as she saw them both standing in the main part of the room.

"We were just getting ready to leave." Brady said with a smile.

Jenna cleared her throat, "Oh well, your dad left his sunglasses."

"I think I saw them in the bathroom." Becca moved to go get them.

"No, no. It's okay I have to go anyway. I will get them."

She walked past them and saw the questioning looks they were giving each other.

"Ok, mom. I guess we will meet you downstairs and walk with you now." Becca smiled.

Jenna smiled back and nodded.

They left, giving Jenna a chance to change her panties and wash her fingers. As she went back downstairs the only thing on her mind was what she had witnessed. Her pussy began to throb again and she hoped she could make it through the day without seeming weird.

She placed the incident in the back of her mind but whenever there was a time when it was quiet she thought about it. It was all she thought about the next day on the plane as they went home. She had started to think of ways to get in on what was happening. If Becca and Brady could fuck each other why couldn't they fuck their mom as well?

12