All Comments on 'Family Vacation Pt. 01'

by CousinObsessed

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I thought Jen was Maggies mother, yet you have her saying Aunt Jen

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Waiting for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
54J

Is a ridiculous size based on your description of her body. She’d have to weigh 300 pounds or be 7 feet tall to have a 54” band.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 4 years ago
Keep going

I noticed a few words missing here and there, but a good effort if a bit over the top on mentioning the size of the bikini top. The number is the measurement of the rib cage just under the breasts, your fictitious cousin Maggie is barrel chested, 38J would fit more with the description you gave and she would have back trouble, possibly extreme back trouble walking around with those jugs. Still, I and I am sure many others would like to read more.

TLMorganTLMorganover 4 years ago

Was hoping for a little more. That's some cliffhanger.. Can't wait to read the next installment.

rex1613rex1613over 4 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 2

BigPopsBigPopsover 4 years ago
Just one question...

Is it too picky to wonder why he is bunked in with Maggie instead of Mike?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Aunt jen

Why would Maggie call her mum aunt jen when shes speaking to her cousin? Wouldn't she say my mother or mum? Other than that nice start. No idea about the complaints on size as I think you're using a different measuring system to the uk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous