Family Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I promise I won’t tell.”

“Okay, well...me and him...one day we decided we wanted to make a video of us, ya know, doing it.”

“Mhmm.”

“And we did. But then later on we started fighting, and one day he got so mad he posted it online.”

“You didn’t want it up?”

“No, it was only for our personal viewing. We both got turned on when we watched it. But he got mad on put it up online and it got like 2000 views. That’s not a lot, but it’s more than who it was for.”

“Damn, cousin, I’m so sorry to hear that. You didn’t deserve that.”

“Yeah, so, I broke up with him right then and there when I found out. Unfortunately, it’s still up and only he can take it down. Says he’ll take it down when I stop treating him like shit.”

“Fuck him.”

“He wishes I would now.”

She laughed.

“It’s whatever. I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“Sorry I asked. Let’s go to bed.”

“Yeah.”

She put away all of her stuff and lifted the bed sheet up.

Now, I had to ask. “How, uh, how do you usually sleep? If it doesn’t make you to uncomfortable, I usually sleep in just my boxers.”

“You can sleep in whatever you want,” she replied. “I usually don’t sleep in anything at all but obviously I can’t do that here.” She laughed.

Dare I?

No, not yet. It’s too soon.

I tossed my shirt aside and got into bed wearing only my boxer briefs. A few moments later my monster-breasted cousin throw her socks off and got in less than a foot away from me.

“What’s the plan for tomorrow?” I asked as we both tucked ourselves in.

“I don’t know. We’ll have to see what my mom and Alice have planned.”

We both said goodnight, shut the lights, and laid in the dark next to each other until we drifted off.


12