All Comments on 'Family Values Pt. 01'

by AS745

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Will the princess lets him sniff her musky, stinky hairy pussy?

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 4 years ago
Details

You skipped details of the earlier punishments. Would like to see more if it includes something more than foot fetish. Good first effort. (4)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going....

Very exciting story. Nice setup in this chapter. Son admires and TRUSTS his mother and now what happens next? Does she agree with the new punishments? And what theory will she use to explain if she does? Femdom story with a promise to shock the reader....oooh yeah!

AS745AS745over 4 years agoAuthor

@rdoolittle Thanks for reading! The story will definitely progress beyond a foot fetish. I plan to incorporate lots of body worship (all parts), spitting, toilet slavery, and cuckolding.

PavitraPavitraover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Great story so far. Would love to read more about this family with matriarchy values. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More.......

Keep going.

KidG1000KidG1000over 4 years ago
So hot

i love the humiliation and foot fetish toe sucking aspects. such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Excellent start: well written, realistic and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category!

This is one of only two (incest and romance) sections on this site that are for people that actually love each other. Put this trash in fetish where it belongs. Oh, if you insist on continuing, make the final chapter about when the police are called to the house for a welfare check and find every female butchered and Jeffrey no where to be found. He’s not a blood relative so, there’s not even any incest.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I once went to this section because I wanted to know why so good ratings are given outside of LW. But now I understand even less. What do readers find erotic about this story? An abusive mother and sisters who live out their cravings on a defenseless young fellow? How much longer do you believe in the stork? The boy says the right thing at certain points (school, office) and the supervisory authority has the mother on the hook! She must be happy if she doesn't go to jail for her actions! So let's face it, are you all so stupid or overheating your fantasy!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

An interesting question, Mattenw

.

You ask: "What do readers find erotic about this story?"

And why good ratings might be given outside the Loving Wives category.

I think it is probably because the only readers of stories in categories other than LW are people who read those stories because they like the topic and rate the story by how well it is written.

LW readers rate the story by whether the characters are doing what the reader wants them to do. The BTB mob will one-bomb any story in which an adulterous wife isn't burned, regardless of how well the story is written.

.

The question would be better asked of LW readers than of those reading other categories. They won't see your question here (nor my comment on it). I only saw it because it was one of the fifteen recent comments in the Public Feedback Portal.

Lue

JJA122JJA122over 3 years ago
I like it

I love this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is no incest. And bow we know exactly how feminist crap started. From depraced women who just want to torment abuse and torture people. There isn't anything incest about this please change the category. These peopke need help there wasn't anything erotic about this story.

Ultrafox69Ultrafox6912 months ago

I stopped at the chastedy belt.

This not an erotic story but a man hating feminist torture manuscript.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have 2 schools of thought. 1 the dominance and control is hot. 2 having to serve my sisters after all the crap they put me through…I would have asked to be allowed to stay the night without the discipline and gone down to the local recruiter and signed up asking to be taken immediately. Gone back to my house to inform my mother. Been respectful for the next 24 hours and on my way out told my sisters to fuck off and that I will never be back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous