Family Values Pt. 02

Story Info
Jeffery gets put in chastity and learns new responsibilities.
6.9k words
4.3
34.8k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AS745
AS745
50 Followers

Disclaimer: This story contains acts of incest and extreme fetishes that may be sensitive or triggering to some. All Characters and events are fictional.

*****

It had been three days since I was caught masturbating, and was severely punished by my sister. My bottom was still sore and I had trouble sitting most of the time. It was definitely one of the more memorable spankings my sister had ever given me. My mother, however, had not mentioned anything since that night. I wasn't sure if she had backed out on the whole 'chastity' thing, but I didn't get my hopes up. My mom was not one to forget or break any promises.

That night, when my mother came home, I was in the family room watching TV. She walked over holding a package that had just came in the mail earlier. "Jeffery," she called out, "come with me to the study for a minute."

"Yes ma'am," I replied, then stood up and followed her to the study, which was basically like an office for her when she was able to work from home. When we got inside, she closed the door and asked me to take a seat in one of the chairs. She began opening the package and said, "So, the package I have been waiting for arrived today. If what I ordered is correct, then you can start your first day in chastity today."

I should've known the package had something to do with that. Needless to say, I was nervous about what was inside, and what the device even looked like.

"Here we go," she said as she pulled out a plastic contraption in the shape of a small flacid penis. There were a couple of pieces to it which she laid out on top of the desk. Afterward, she turned and faced me. "Okay, I need you to remove your pants and underwear."

"Yes ma'am," I nervously replied. Other than bending over for a bare bottom spanking, it had been a while since I had been naked in front of my mom. Either way, I stood up, and did as I was told. It was awkward standing there in front of my mother like that, but that was just the beginning.

"Here, rub some of this all around your privates," she ordered as she handed me a bottle of lubricant. I squirted a little bit in my hand and rubbed it on my penis and testicals. "That should keep it from pinching when I put it on you," she explained.

After I was all lubed up, she brought over a plastic piece that was shaped like a ring. "This will go all the way back past everything," she told me then looped it around my shaft."

"Woah, mom!" I nervously yelled out as her hand made contact with my penis.

She looked up at me and asked "what's the matter? You don't need to be shy, I've seen and touched your penis plenty of times."

"Yes, but I was much younger then..."

"True, but your still my son, there's no need to be embarrassed."

"Okay mom," I nervously replied as I let her put her hands back on it. She slid the round piece to the end of my shaft. Once it reached my testicles, she stopped.

"This should be the only part that might hurt a bit. We just need to get this piece past the rest, and there may be some tension," she said as she struggled to get both of my testicles through the hoop, and I grunted a few times.

After she got it through, she pulled out the piece that looked like a penis. She tried to fit my shaft into it, but I was starting to become erect. I didn't know why, nothing about it felt sexual, or at least it shouldn't have.

"Uh oh, looks like we're gonna have to wait on that to die down."

"I don't know why that's happening mom, I'm sorry."

"No worries," she replied," you are a grown boy after all."

Eventually I gained control and she quickly fit it on before I become erect again. She connected the two pieces together and then put a lock on it. Afterward, she double checked to make sure everything was secure and there was no way to get out of it.

"There we go, no more access, which means no more worries about you masturbating in the house."

"It's not very comfortable mom, and how will I pee?" I ask.

"Don't worry, after a few days you'll forget it's even there. As for going to the bathroom, there's a hole in the front, you will probably have to sit down to pee though. Which is good too because then I also don't have to worry about you missing the toilet bowl," she joked.

"What if I need to get out. An emergency or something?"

"Good question. I have a safe in my room that will have a copy of the key in it. If you absolutely need to get out, you'll have the combination, but if you open it, I will know, because it will need to be set again by me. So don't even think about being sneaky. Other than that, I will keep a copy on me, and Vicky will have a copy as well. So if either of us are around, just ask, but it better be a good reason. I don't want to hear any complaining about it. It stays on this house, got it?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied."

"Okay then, now that that's taken care of, you can put your clothes back on and continue doing whatever you were doing, but make sure to take care of my laundry. My hamper is getting pretty full. You might want to check your sisters hamper too.

"Yes ma'am, I'll get started on that right away," I replied as I put my underwear and pants back on, then left the study.

I went to my moms room and collected her dirty clothes, and then I went to Vicky's room. The door was shut, so I knocked quietly.

"Who is it," she asked.

"It's me, Jeffery. Sorry to bother you, I was just collecting laundry."

"It's okay, come on in," she replied.

I walked into her room and straight for her hamper, but I was quickly stopped. "Hey, come here for a second," she ordered me.

"Yes?"

With a curious grin on her face she asks, "I saw mom got a package today, did your chastity device arrive?"

I was bothered by the fact that she knew, but I should've figured she did. I replied with full honesty, "Yes it did."

"Oh good, let me see."

"Umm, are you sure you want to see?" I replied. "I thought you didn't want to see my penis?"

"Are you getting smart with me?" She asked

"No, it's an honest question. I just wanted to make sure."

"Oh, well technically it's hidden behind the device right? So I don't really have to look at it. I just want to make sure it's there and you're protected. It's okay for me to be concerned you know."

"I know princess," I responded, then dropped my pants to my ankles. I grabbed the elastic on my underwear, but I took it slow just in case she changed her mind or I misheard her.

"Go ahead," she insisted. So I slowly dropped my underwear to my knees as well. Allowing my penis, now hidden inside the device, to be exposed.

"And that keeps you from being able to get out or touch yourself at all?" She asked.

"Yes Princess, as far as I can tell. Plus mom checked it and tried with no luck."

"Very good." Now, go ahead and take care of the laundry, and while you're waiting on the dryer. Come back up to my room, and I'll let you worship my feet again while you wait."

Clearly she knew I had no desire in worshipping her feet again, but of course she worded it that way so I'd automatically have to act enthusiastic about it. So I replied, "Yes Princess, and thank you, I look forward to it."

I went downstairs and put a load in the washer. While I waited on the wash to cycle, I finally had a moment to myself to inspect the chastity device. I checked myself to see just how trapped I actually was in it, and I couldn't figure out a way out of it. I also didn't want to push it though. Even if I did escape, I risked not being able to get it back on. I hoped my mother was right when she said I'd get used to it, because there was definitely a noticeable difference in feeling, particularly the weight of it. I was also worried it might've been to bulky in my pants, and maybe others would be able to tell just by looking at the outside of my pants.

The wash had finished and I threw the clothes into the dryer. I assumed my sister would be waiting on me, so I quickly went back upstairs to her room and knocked on her door again. She told me to come in so I entered, closing the door behind me.

"Kneel," she commanded as she pointed to the ground in front of the bed where she was sitting. So I walked over and dropped to my knees in front of her.

"You can start by smelling my feet with my socks on for a few minutes, then you can take them off and do it just like the other night. Kiss them, massage them, and then suck my toes," she said.

"Yes Princess," I responded.

"And?"

"And thank you Princess?" I ask.

"Very good, you're learning."

She grabbed a couple pillows, laid back and turned the volume up on her TV. So I lowered my head, and began sniffing her feet. Her socks were smelly like last time, but she hadn't been working out, so not quite as bad.

The routine continued on. I pulled off her socks, massaged and kissed her feet, eventually making my way to her toes, to suck them.

After worshipping her feet for nearly thirty minutes, she sat up, turned the TV back down, and looked at me. "Question for you..."

"Yes Princess?"

With an inquisitive look, she asked, "you've been doing our Laundry for how long?"

"A good while, I'm not sure how long exactly, why? I asked.

"Well, I'm just thinking, you've been in close contact with mom and I's dirty panties. Knowing now what a pervert you are. I can't help but question, have you been secretly sniffing our dirty panties?"

"What?" I replied, shocked that she would even think that. "No, definitely not."

"And why should I believe you?"

"I mean, why would I do that? You're my sister and she's my mother."

"We're not blood related you know..."

"Why would that matter?" I asked

"It just means you could still technically be attracted to us."

"Ya, but I still grew up with you, so no. Don't worry, I'm definitely not doing anything with your panties. Just doing chores."

She stopped to think about her next choice of words, then continued, "See... I bet... That if you smelled my sweet scent, it would drive you crazy, and would make you do anything to please me?"

"What are you talking about Vicky?" I asked

Before I could even finish saying her name, she slapped me right across the face. "I'm sorry, what's my name?" She yelled.

"Sorry, princess Vicky I mean."

She shook her head, "and you were doing so good... Stay on your knees, hands on the floor, and hold still," she demanded

I watched as she turned around and reached up her skirt. She quickly pulled her panties down to the floor fixing her skirt to not show anything.

I started getting weirded out as to why she had done that. The conversation was certainly becoming awkward, and then sure enough, she took it in the direction I was afraid of. She lifted her light blue cotton panties from her ankles and turned them inside out. Then dangled them in the air, and brought them right to my face.

I immediately put my hand and up in protest, but with her other hand she tightly grabbed my wrist. "Hands on the floor I said!" She shouted forcing my hand back down. "Smell them, or you're gonna get another spanking."

I kept my face up allowing her to rest the crotch of her panties right on my nose. Knowing she'd catch me if I breathed through my mouth, I did exactly as told. It was starting to seem as though she was becoming irritated and I definitely didn't want another spanking. My butt was still red from the last.

Her panties had an intense smell, and since I had never smelled a woman's privates before, it was something brand new to me. My reaction was to gag, this was certainly not a smell I was ready to experience, especially from her. I also noticed white marks on the crotch of them, and it seemed as though they were recent as there was a wet feeling to them as they made contact with my nose.

"That's right, breathe in my sweet intoxicating scent," she demanded, and pressed them to my face as hard as she could. Eventually, she fit them upside down on my head, perfectly leaving the crotch in front of my nose.

I felt so humiliated. I could not believe how far she had taken things. I must've looked ridiculous with her panties over my head. The weird thing though, was for some reason, my penis was becoming hard. Although it couldn't because my chastity device blocked from becoming erect, but the blood was certainly flowing in my veins. I didn't understand why. Nothing about the situation was arousing. Maybe it was just an automatic reaction to the scent of a female.

"You like the smell of my dirty panties perv?" She asked.

Obviously there was only one answer she was going to accept. "Yes princess," I replied graciously.

"Good. I'll tell you what then. Why don't you take my dirty socks and dirty panties to your room. Place them on your pillow so you can smell them all night. How does that sound?"

"good princess, I will. Thank you Princess."

"Awww, you learn so quick little brother," she replied with a heartfelt smile. Then she removed the panties from my head and stuffed them in my pocket along with the socks. "You can go now."

I made my way out her room then went and finished the laundry. I wasn't necessarily done with the day after that, but it was getting late so I decided to head to bed and watch TV for a while. I did as instructed and left the panties and socks by my pillow. I went to sleep with both smells lingering into my nostrils all night long.

The next day during morning classes, all I could think about was Vicky making me sleep with her dirty garments by my head. I felt as though she had crossed a major line and I decided something had to be done. It was an obvious risk for me to intervene with her directly, so I figured I would just have to tell mom about this odd behavior. I ended up spending the entire rest of the school day thinking about what to say and how to explain what she was doing to me.

When I got home from school, my mom was in her room. I made sure my sister was preoccupied before approaching. As soon as the coast was clear, I lightly knocked on my mom's bedroom door.

"Come in," she said. So I entered slowly, making sure the door shut quietly behind me.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asked.

"Hi Mom, I was wondering if I could talk to you about something?"

"Okay..." she replies, "everything okay?"

"Well, I wanted to talk about Vicky. Things have been kind of weird between us recently."

"Have a seat," she insisted. "Weird how?"

I took a seat on the edge of her bed next to her and replied, "ever since the masturbation issue, she's been treating me like I'm her servant, and not in the usual way. I mean like in a sexual way..."

"What is she having you do?"

"Umm well after my spanking a few nights ago, she made me worship her feet, like kiss and suck her toes. Which honestly wasn't that difficult to deal with even though it's weird, but last night, she took off her underwear and made me smell them. On top of that, she's been making me sleep with her dirty socks and now her panties next to face."

"Ohh, I see," she responded. "Well, you know you are an adult now right?"

"Yes..." I responded wondering what that had to do with it.

"So, sexuality is something adults like to explore."

"Ya, but mom, she's my sister."

"Who better to teach you?" She asked.

"Ummm like a girlfriend or someone I'm interested in."

She sighed then replied, "Jeffery, you know how important discipline is for young men like yourself. I tell you this all the time. I want to make sure that my son not only knows how to respect women, but that he knows how to please them emotionally and physically. When you finally meet a woman that you want to be in a relationship with, I want to, well, we want to make sure that you take along with you our family's values."

I responded as deliberate as I could, "Mom, of course I'll treat whoever I date with every bit of respect that I possibly can. I value everything you've taught me and would never disappoint you in that way."

"If you truly do, then you will respect your sister's wishes as well. She learns from me and she can be a great teacher for you. Of course, there are things I am going to teach you as well. Perhaps exploring with me first will help with the lack of experience you have. Then perhaps pleasing Vicky won't be so difficult for you."

"Are you suggesting I do the same with you?" I asked.

Her tone shifted from nurturing to demanding almost instantly "I'm not suggesting, I'm insisting. I told you there were going to be new rules for you, should you decide to live in this house. Now it's time you learn how to properly please a woman. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded. Judging by her tone, I assumed it was best to tread lightly, so I stopped asking questions and continued listening.

"Good, and you should be happy that you have such strong women in your life to show you the way. Trust me, one day you'll appreciate everything I've taught you, and thank me for being so strict with you."

"Of course Mom. I already appreciate you for that," I told her.

"Actions are louder than words," she replied with a mischievous look. "You know, I think it's time that you learn how to properly please me. That's the best way to show your mother how much you appreciate her"

"How do you mean?" I asked. "You want me to worship your feet too?"

"Well yes, that's one of the many services you're going to provide to both Vicky and I, but it sounds like she's already teaching you how to do that, so I'm going to take this to the next level. Let me ask you something?"

I was becoming quite worried where all of this was going. It had seemed as though foot worship was only the beginning of what was to come. I nervously responded "Yes ma'am?"

"Do you think I'm attractive? As in, would you consider me a beautiful woman?" She randomly asked.

"Attractive? I mean, it's hard for me to judge that. You're my mom, so that's not something I really think about, but if I were a stranger, I'm sure I would think you're a beautiful woman."

It was an awkward question to answer and I certainly didn't want to say that I didn't, but I wasn't lying necessarily. My mom, even with some age on her is a considerably attractive woman. She's primarily of Turkish descent, and has a perfect tan skin with naturally curly hair. I threw that compliment in as well to sweeten the pot, but it was only then that I took note of her tall statuesque figure. She had wide hips, and wonderfully rounded butt. I quickly got that thought out of my mind though, and was definitely not comfortable paying her that compliment.

"Thank you, that's somewhat of a compliment," she replied, but maybe you should take more notice. Most men are attracted to women that resemble their mother. Whether that is the case with you, only time will tell, but for now, I want you to try to see and treat me like I am the most beautiful woman you know."

"Okay... If you want me to, I'll try, but it's hard to get past the fact that you're my mom..." I replied slightly suggesting that my point should be obvious."

"There's only one way I can think of that'll help you realize the queen I am," she stated confidently as she stood us both up face to face. "Put your hands on my hips."

"Ummm, okay..." I replied, then placed them on each side of her hips. She was still wearing her work attire. A black blouse, and a dark grey pencil skirt, which very much accentuated her curves.

"Jeffery, have you ever kissed a girl?" She asked. "Don't worry, you can tell me the truth."

"No, I still haven't yet. You know I haven't had any girlfriends yet."

"Perfect, then I want you to kiss me."

"What? like on the lips?" I asked.

"That's right," she replied nodding her head.

I wanted to let go of her hips and just tell he no, but something in me wanted to take advantage of the situation. I had never kissed a woman, and I had the chance to do just that. All I needed to do was shake the fact that she was my mother.

AS745
AS745
50 Followers
12