Family Values Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over bringing her face down to my mine. Staring directly into my eyes at less than a foot distance. Then after a few seconds of silence, I moved my face in closer, leaving our lips just inches apart. She quickly puckered up and connected her lips with mine. Our lips stayed attached for nearly ten seconds until she disconnected, causing both of our lips to part with a light smacking noise.

I didn't quite know how to feel. It was strange to share a sensual moment like that with my own mother, but at the same time I got butterflies. I was completely confused inside.

"There, now you can say you've kissed a girl, well a woman I should say." She gave me a slight wink then continued, "I thought maybe that would help you become a little more comfortable, but what I really want to teach you today, involves the female anatomy. Like why it should feel natural for men to please us, and not the other way around like those pornos you were watching."

She reached forward and grabbed me by the chin. In a very serious tone she said, "now, I want you to do everything I tell you to do with no hesitation, understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Good, let's get started. I want you to move your hands slowly from my hips up to my waist."

I moved my hands upward lightly grabbing on to her waistline. Her blouse being much thinner, I could feel the cushion of the sides of her stomach. She wasn't overweight, but she had a little bit of fat that stuck out.

"Now, bring your hands inward and start unbuttoning my blouse, from bottom to top."

My face lit up at her request and she spotted my hesitation immediately. Her words intensified, " I said, unbutton my blouse."

I quickly grabbed the first button and disconnected it. Then the second one, which started to expose the bare flesh of her stomach. Slowly, I worked my way up between her breasts. I averted my eyes when her bra began to show, but she grabbed my chin, "don't be shy, you can stare at my cleavage."

I looked up as I undid the last button. Her blouse opened up, showing her full white lace bra and her large cleavage, packed in tight. Other than her shapely breasts, it was hard not to notice the freckles on her upper chest. Most likely from years of sun exposure.

My thoughts on her appearance came to an abrupt end as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face right between her breasts.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I tried to yell out, but I could barely get the words out with my mouth pressed up against her chest.

"Shush Jeffery!"

After a few seconds of being smothered between her breasts, she let go of my head and turned around facing away from me. "Unhook my bra," she ordered me.

I took a look at the clasp but couldn't quite figure it out. "I don't think I know how to?" I told her.

"Time to learn then. You just need to unhook the two metal prongs on the end. It's just like a hook."

I reached for the clasp and made an attempt. It took me a little over a minute, but I eventually got it. The back part of her bra separated, then she turned back around, reached for the shoulder straps, and slid the straps down off her shoulders. Her bra dropped to the floor, and her breasts popped out right in front of my face. they we're very large, but sagged a bit, which caused them to drop down since the bra was holding them up tight. Her nipples were large in diameter. The points of them, nearly a quarter inch thick and both stood fully erect.

Not wanting to appear like I was staring, I glanced away, but as soon as I tried, her hand pushed my head between them once more. Once she had my face deep between them, she grabbed the outside of both boobs and squeezed them together, holding my head in place.

She didn't keep me there as long as before, but after she pulled my head back, she kept her hand on my hair, aiming my face directly at hers. "Jeffery," She said in a calm but serious voice. "I want you to kiss me just like before, but this time, you're going to kiss my nipples"

I had to try and stop her. "Mom why?"

"Jeffery!" She yelled, "I said kiss them."

"Yes ma'am," I quickly responded, then leaned in towards her left nipple. I gave it a little peck then switched to the other and did the same.

"I get what you're doing Jeffery," she said. "You're acting shy about it because you don't want to give off the impression that it excites you. Stop being timid and kiss them like you mean it. Suck on the ends of them and worship them like you did with your sister's feet."

I went in for another kiss on her right nipple. This time I opened my lips wider. Instead of smacking my lips this time, I closed them around the tips of the nipple, and softly sucked like a baby. I was feeling completely embarrassed but at the same time, I started to notice my penis was beginning to pulsate. The blood was flowing and it fought to push the chastity device off of it, but was met with heavy resistance. Maybe she was right, maybe deep down I really did want to. I tried to tell myself that, in hopes of making the situation easier on me.

"Good boy," she softly said as I continued sucking and kissing on her soft breasts. "Now, keep sucking on them, but I want you to reach behind me and grab onto my butt.

Somehow, I was okay with her command. I was at ease knowing that I was doing something I had envisioned myself doing with other women. So I reached back and rested both of my hands on her rear.

"Good, now I want you to pull the zipper down on the back and slowly slide down my skirt."

My heart was beating uncontrollably fast as I unbuttoned her blouse. At that point, my adrenaline was through the roof. I really couldn't even think about the situation anymore. I just went with it and did what I was told.

Slowly, I pulled the zipper down as far as it would go, then reached for the waist to pull it down past her hips. Just as it got to the widest part of her hips, she stepped back a couple feet releasing her breasts from my mouth.

"On your knees," she demanded as she pointed to the floor. So I lowered myself to the floor, looking up at her as she towered over me. Then, inch by inch she squeezed her skirt down past her hips, and let it drop to the floor. My eyes lit up as soon as I saw her lingerie. She had on white lace panties that matched her bra, and a garter belt holding up her shear white seamed stockings.

"Now Jeffery, listen up. Maybe you liked the smell of your sisters panties, and maybe you didn't. That doesn't matter though, because m, you're going to learn to love the scent of a woman. This time though, you're gonna sniff much more than just a pair of panties. "Mommy has been working hard all day and I'm sure my scent is extra strong right now."

She started to walk towards me and it hit me just how far she was taking it. I attempted to put my foot down once more. "Mom no, I can't, this is way too weird, please." I said, and started to get up off my knees.

"Back down now!" She yelled in an extremely aggressive tone. "Do I need to get the paddle out and put you over my knee?"

"No ma'am," I nervously resplied, and dropped back down to my knees.

"Then behave and do as I say."

"Yes ma'am, whatever you wish."

"Whatever I wish, that's right. Now get your face up against Mommy's crotch." She demanded, but before I could move, she yanked my head, pushing my nose right onto the front of her panties. "Right there, breathe it in."

My nose was planted right above her vagina. The softness of her pubic hair provided a bit of comfort, but as I began to smell, the odor was indeed pungent. Although taken aback by the scent, my penis once more started trying to push against the device. Something about it was making me feel good inside. I was starting to feel comfort in the fact that it was my loving mother teaching me. Even though she was in control, I knew she wouldn't harm me.

"Be honest with me Jeffery, is your penis trying to get hard now?" She asked as if she already knew.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"I told you. You see, a women's scent carries pheromones that drive men crazy. That's why it's important you stay in chastity. You need to learn to put a woman's needs first before you can expect anything in return. Which of course, is a woman's choice. It's important that you stay disciplined so you can be the best man you can be, and if you do that, then I guarantee you will find a woman like no other. You just need to learn the correct skills first. Do you understand?"

"Yes mom, I understand."

"Good, so are you ready to worship mommy's pussy?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Let me hear you say it."

I nervously stutter the words, "I'm ready to worship your pussy Mom."

"Okay, then go ahead and slide down Mommy's panties."

I took a deep breath and grabbed the sides of her panties. I slowly fought to wiggle them past her wide hips. Inching my fingers around the back and front I managed to get them past. As soon as the front slid down her thick hairy bush popped out directly in front of me. I hesitated as the smell hit my nostrils.

"All the way down," she calmly ordered. So I continued bringing them down past her legs to her ankles where she lifted both feet up so I could completely remove them.

After her panties were off, I looked up at her, wearing nothing but her garter and stockings. She was majestic. I had never noticed just how beautiful she truly was until that moment. She smiled at me, then walked back to the bed. She sat down on the end of the bed with her legs spread.

"Crawl over to me," she demanded. So I remained on my knees, lowered my arms and made my way over in front of her.

I found myself right between her legs, looking up at her. I was conflicted as I didn't know whether to look at her face or her vagina. She gave me no answer though. There was nothing but silence as I awaited her next command.

Eventually, she pointed to her inner left thigh. "Kiss," she demanded. So I worked my face further between her legs then puckered up on the meat of her thigh.

"Both sides," she ordered.

I switched back and forth kissing her thighs. I could tell by her voice, she was becoming aroused. After a few minutes, she gave me more instruction. "I want you to keep kissing, but now I want you to slowly make your way to the center, then stop once you've reached my pussy."

I did as I was told, and kissed every bit of her thighs until eventually, I hit a patch of hair going down the crease of her pelvis. She most certainly was not like the women in the porn I had seen. She made zero effort to shave or even trim her privates. Yet she was not shy about it, and even pointed it out. "Do you see how hairy mommy's pussy is?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good, I want you to remember this. Women are born with hair, and we can shave it if we want to, but a real woman knows she does not have to. That goes for everywhere else as well. Armpits, legs, wherever, got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now," she continued. "Take your lips and the tip of your nose and lightly brush them against my hair. Just outside of my pussy lips."

I started working my face slowly all over her hair. Having no choice but to directly inhale her strong scent. Which without the panties in the way, had very much intensified. Just like she said though, the scent, although foul, was driving me wild. My heart was racing and I started to like the idea of it more and more. At that point, I was done protesting or even hesitating for that matter. I trusted her.

After teasing her for several minutes, she grabbed me by the cheeks. "Jeffery," She said staring directly into my eyes. "Are you ready to taste mommy's pussy?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm ready."

"Good. Now I'm going to tell you what to do. I need you to do exactly as I say, that way I can teach you exactly how to give me an orgasm. You want to make Mommy feel good right?"

"Of course Mom."

"Okay then, the first thing I want you to do is kiss it. Just like how we kissed earlier. It's basically the same thing, just a different set of lips."

"Alright," I replied then puckered up. I brought my lips straight to hers and gave them a soft kiss. Unlike the lips on her mouth, these were much softer, thinner, and undeniably wetter

"That's good," she told me. "Keep doing that."

I continued giving her vagina soft kisses, but I began to notice a sticky white substance leaking out of the bottom part of her vagina. Shortly after it started to drip, she pulled my head back for a moment. "You see that?"

"Yes," I replied.

"You're making Mommy wet. That means you're doing a good job. We don't want that getting all over the sheets though, so I need you to start lapping it up with your tongue."

A little freaked out by it, I accidentally hesitated, and her voice raised slightly. "I said lap it up! Don't worry about the taste, if you don't like it, you'll learn to like it. Or at least you'll accept it, but that's your job, so get to it."

I stuck my tongue out and did as told. The taste was sweet, yet bitter at the same time. Either way it wasn't terrible so I licked it up.

"Let me know when you've gotten it all off the surface," she told me.

"I think I got it," I replied as I licked up the last visible drop.

"Now let me show you how to keep it from dripping out." She placed her hand on her hand on her vagina and spread the lips apart. "You see the hole here?" She asked.

I saw the open gap she was describing and confirmed, "yes ma'am."

"That's where the penis goes when a woman allows a man to penetrate her. That's where the juice comes from to lubricate it, and inside on the roof is a rough patch of skin. That's Mommy's g-spot. I want you stick your tongue up there to get the juices out, and try to reach the g-spot."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

I dug my tongue straight into her hole. She was right, there was definitely more liquid inside. I wasn't sure if I was touching the right spot with my tongue, but I could certainly hear her moaning more.

"Now," she stopped me once more. "I'm going to show you the most important part, the clit."

She reached back down again, this time with just two fingers and spread the upper half the lips apart. "Do you see that little bump there?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well that's the clit. If you really want to make a woman orgasm, that's where you need to lick. However, that's a very sensitive area for women, so it's important to start with lots of foreplay like we've been doing, and once you get to the clit, you want to start with light flicks of the tongue. Then slowly over time, you can lick harder. Got it? Are you ready to give it a try?"

"Got it mom, I'm ready."

She removed her hand and this time, laid all the way back on the bed. Her face no longer in my line of sight. Which in some ways was nice as I didn't have to worry about her seeing my reactions. I felt for the little bump and began giving it light flicks just like she told me.

Almost immediately I noticed her reaction. She began moaning much louder, "mmmmm yes, that's it." Her legs twitched occasionally, which became more frequent when I started to lick harder.

After a while, she was speaking like she was intoxicated. "Oh, yes, worship my pussy baby. Smell it, kiss it, lick it. Show your mother how much you appreciate her."

My tongue was starting to get tired after a while. I tried to take occasional breaks or at least slow down, but she wouldn't let me. "Don't you dare stop, keep licking."

I continued the best I could. "Harder!" She yelled. "Almost there."

She began moaning very loud, "Ooooo I'm gonna cum, keep going." Then with one hand she pushed the back of my head in and squeezed her legs together, locking my head in place. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried out. Then I felt a light drip of liquid hitting my chin.

"Lick it up!" She demanded. "Suck up all of Mommy's juices."

I moved my tongue back down to the hole and scooped up every drop out of it. Her moans lightened up as she took long deep breaths.

"Good boy," she said in a soft tone. "You did just what I said and made me cum on your first attempt. I'm so proud of you."

She sat back up and grabbed my face. "Did you enjoy worshiping my pussy baby?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am," I replied, confused if it were true or not.

"I bet you did, and that's good, because that's going to be a big part of your new responsibilities. I work hard to pay for everything in this house, including you and your sisters. It's only right that you thank and repay me in some way don't you think?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Wonderful, now go wash your face real quick and get ready to help me cook dinner." She said as she detached her garters and walked over to the closet to pick out something more comfortable.

"Oh ya," she interrupted as I was making my way out of her room. "Take my panties and put them by your pillow as well."

To be continued...

12