All Comments on 'Family Values Pt. 02'

by AS745

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000over 4 years ago
i love it

can't wait for the next chapter. he will be sucking mom and sisters toes while they relax, such a good boy! bare bottom spanking to put him in his place

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Well written and very enjoyable. An excellent guide as to how young men should be treated and how they should serve Women.

Frosty1979Frosty1979over 4 years ago
Great chapter

Really enjoyed that one. The story has the right pace, and we have nice descent into servitude for the main char. Most femdom stories unfortunately don't take the time for a proper build up.

Personally I love the natural look, smell and taste of a woman, so great to see that the ladies here expect that from their servant. Hope it will continue down that lane.

Also liked that the adoptive mom is of Turkish ancestry. Too many white, blonde woman in that genre otherwise.^^ Maybe that could be explored somewhat more though? Adding some interracial flavour to the femdom.;) Daughters are probably too not typical white girl either then, right?

Well we will see. Hope the story will be continued and the boy will become lower and lower in that household. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
missing

Loved this chapter. keep it going. My only question is where is the younger sister? is she getting her massages as well?

Quixotic1Quixotic1about 2 months ago

So HOT! I sure hope that she teaches him how to rim her and tongue fuck her bottom too. I have a feeling that there will be lots of face riding in this lucky dude's future! Thanks for sharing your kindred kinks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous