Family Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexis visits her grandpa.
9.2k words
4.51
16.4k
31
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic lifted up a blinder and looked outside to see what the commotion was about. A bunch of young women walking up the street, chatting and being loud in the morning's earliest hours, and as they went up the street in the warm summer sunlight, some of the young women left the group. They skipped to the nearest houses, but not every house, just a few select ones, and it seemed like some young woman in the circle of the group had something on the phone that the rest of the attractive group paid much attention to. Before the brunette raised her eyes from her phone and pointed at his house, a blonde had already taken off in that direction. She hopped over the fence between his hedges, her yellow short skirt and waist-long blonde hair fluttered while the rest of her jiggled.

Dominic's eyes widened as the yellow sports bra struggled to contain the massive bust that bounced and trashed about as she landed, which sent ripples up the huge muscles of her deeply tanned bear legs. The other girls shouted something at her, but she just waved them goodbye and hurried up his porch. It gave him the view of her curvaceous frame in profile and she almost looked comical with her bare midriff showing off her skinny waist and visible abs, since the curvature of her behind vaulted out and made the skirt fall unevenly down in the back compared to the front. He was so caught up in watching the huge hamstrings ripple from her run that the familiarity of her never struck him.

The doorbell rang next and the 77-year-old panicked. He rarely had visitors anymore, just the odd visit from his son, although that was not even monthly anymore.

The place looked a mess, smelled, and he didn't look like much either as he tightened the morning robe around his belly and took one look out the window at the group of stunners moving up the neighbourhood.

He was in good shape for his age, still strong, but struggling with his hygiene. All of his short-comings became so obvious when he unlocked the door locks and swung the door open where her magnificent beauty floored him.

"Hi, grandpa!" she beamed, her hands entwined behind her back as she pushed herself forwards adorably and almost presented her huge cleavage for him. The deeply tanned chasm of titty flesh oozed over her sports-bra and nearly popped free. They were humongous and since she was such a little fun thing, he could stare directly into them and see the necklace hidden in all that goodness.

Dominic grabbed the doorframe for support when her heavy perfume and lovely smell reached him in the summer breeze.

She waved her hand in front of him and when he looked up at her heart-shaped face, he could see her big, plump glossy pink lips moving, although he heard nothing. He was spellbound by the sight of her perfectly dolled face where the heavy lashes framed her big blue eyes and the heavy earrings weaved on the wind. "Hello? Grandpa? Are you okay?"

Dominic realized who she was, slowly as he shook his head and snapped out of his reverie. "Alexis?" he asked, not believing his son's adoptive daughter was in front of him. He hadn't seen her in years, and although he remembered her vividly, the woman that stood before him now was developed beyond his wildest expectations. "That really you?"

Alexis beamed and giggled. "Yeah! Now, are you going to let me inside?"

Dominic frowned. "Your dad won't be happy that you're here. There was a reason why he forbids me from seeing you," he said, frightened that his son would see him talking to the one reason he had been told to stay away and with good reason, she wasn't just pretty from head to toe, she floored him with beauty, and awoke his dark instincts to the opposite sex.

"I know, but I'm eighteen now, I can do what I want to do," she said, and crossed her arms beneath those massive knockers and pushed her wide hip out. "Besides, my university's cheerleading team is going around the neighbourhoods to help the elderly, and when I realized we were entering yours, I thought better the family you know than some bitch taking advantage of you."

"Very considerate of you, Alexis," he said, obsessively watching her every detail in case his son's car would hit a sharp stop outside his gate, rush out of his car and steal this opportunity from him. "My, you were always head and beyond your peers, but even so, you have grown so much since I last saw you."

"Not that much, just filled out more," she said, looking down at her outfit. "Uhm, are you going to let me in, or?" she asked, swaying from side to side.

"Oh, uhm, here," he said, moving aside for her. "Come on in."

Alexis' white teeth showed as she smiled bright for him as she sauntered inside with her wide hips shaking from side to side, and she was so thickly shaped that she could barely fit between him and the doorframe.

Dominic closed his eyes as the side of her left ass cheek brushed against him.

God, he loved Latinas.

Dominic was sweating, it entered his eyes and stuck the robe to his back as he quickly closed the door behind her and locked the seven locks to ensure nobody was interrupting this.

The stunning Latina kicked off her white sneakers and placed one leg over the other as she sauntered bare footed into the living room and looked everywhere, and even in that loose skirt covering her ass, he could still see the huge shapes of each individual ass cheek push against the skirt with each step she took.

Heavens, she was beyond curvaceous and shapely. "I'm sorry about the conditions of this place."

"Don't be," she said energetically as she spun around, which made her skirt flutter and reveal more of her amazing thighs. "That's why I'm here, grandpa, to take care of your needs and this place sure needs me."

"My needs?" he asked, his heart racing as wild ideas came to him and for some reason he heard a clapping sound echo in his quiet house as the history of this place wanted another conquest...

One that would prove the best of them all.

"Yeah, that's what the squad is doing. Going around and helping the elderly. It is part of a research paper we are making on the elderly's living conditions in the area, and when we're all finished, we'll present our findings as part of a community research project the university is participating in," she said, strutting to him. "Although, if you don't mind a week of my daily visits, you can always so. I can be quite demanding of your time."

Damn, she looked filthy hot when she bit her lip.

Dominic looked at her from the ground and upward, his dark eyes rising up her well-formed, athletic legs. They were bare, exposing her toned calves and firm, fit and shapely thighs. Her deeply tanned skin looked smooth and glistening among the sheer muscles of her quads that flexed with each seductive step and seemed to pop out.

Fuck, she was the fittest woman he had ever had inside this place.

His eyes kept looking up her hot eighteen-year-old body. Her flat belly showed off her commitment to fitness, as he laid eyes upon her well-earned abdominals. The only interruption was her sexy navel, and for a moment, his vision was consumed by the golden ring that adorned it. Her stomach, like the rest of her, had the same bronze complexion. Her gorgeous skin looked so smooth and firm that he had to fight the urge to run his brute fingers all over them.

And speaking of things he wanted to get his hands on...

God damn her tits... they were so fucking big and probably double E cups or bigger.

"A week of your visits? No, I wouldn't mind that," he said as she stepped into his personal space and looked up at him.

"But before we start, you have to take care of my need as you have yet to hug me,» she said, beaming and so excited to hug him she was nearly bouncing on her manicured toes.

"Come here," he said, leaned down and wrapped his arms around the little Latina.

"Oh!" she exclaimed when he, in his excitement to feel such a hot thing against him, lifted her up as he crushed her heavy bust against his chest. "I've missed you, too, grandpa," she said and nestled her head into his neck as he closed his eyes and drew out each moment he held her beauty as his.

And felt her massive knockers squash against him.

"It's been too long since I felt this," he said and carried her to the kitchen island.

"Yeah, and I wanted to visit earlier, but daddy's very strict with me. He especially told me to stay away from you, but I don't understand why. You were always so kind to me. I missed you, grandpa."

"Now, you're finally here. Finally a woman and even more gorgeous than I could dream of," he said and placed her big ass atop the island so he could stand between her crazy fit thighs that were packed with so much muscles and suppleness that he had to place his hands atop them for support since her sexiness was too much to take in all at once.

"I know, my birthday was just two weeks ago and I wished you were there. Do you know, I passed my driving test, too! On my birthday!"

"Such a good girl," he said and slowly brushed his palm over the huge, firm, sexy muscles that were even more exposed now as her skirt bunched up at her waist. "You have become so beautiful, Alexis. I bet the boys never leave you alone."

"Thank you! And yeah, I'm a busy gal!" she beamed and enveloped her hands before her huge chest. "So, for my first day, I could probably tidy up the place and cook you a nice dinner, although I'll have to check what you of food first."

"That would be lovely, but wouldn't your dad expect a similar service back home?" he asked, slowly caressing her wonderful legs.

"Oh, true," she said, just as ditzy blonde as ever. "Then I can just clean and maybe help you bathe? No offence, you don't stink, but your skin is dry."

Dominic's breathing turned heavier at the thought of her little hands running over his skin. "Can we start with the bath? I have trouble showering."

"Why? Is something wrong?" she asked and she looked soul crushed that he had a problem.

"I fear falling, especially when I live alone. Nobody would know or care if I fell and hurt myself."

"I would!" she said and hugged him. "I might not be blood, but I love you, grandpa, as if you were actually my grandpa."

"Such a god girl." Dominic closed his eyes and placed his hand atop her blonde head. He brushed his fingers through her hair and patted it. "I'll remember that," he said, and the feel of her big jugs against him made him feel vigorous again. She had that effect on him, making him young and energetic as if she was put on this earth for one purpose.

Fucking hell she was the thiccest little Latina, and as he ran his black hands on her deeply tanned, smooth skin, he remembered why his son had told him never to see her again. He couldn't control himself around her, she awoke the beast in him and there would be no stopping him now that she messed up and visited...

When she left here, she'd barely be able to walk and she'd be back for more when she realised age was just a number for him and not true to his abilities with women...

Although, he'd never had one this curvaceous and busty.

"Good," she said, looking up and smiling so bright for him he nearly swooned from the pretty features staring up at him. "Now, let's help you bathe."

The water was rather bubbly, she kept walking around the bathtub and correcting things which left her slightly bent at the waist, and from behind her, he could see her skirt rise up to show the underside of her huge, round, perfectly sculpted ass cheeks and the black thong that lay wedged between the massive suppleness.

Fucking hell what an ass!

God Damn, he was in love with her ass!

The round, juicy cheeks were enormous, and every little shift in weight she did made them jiggle lusciously. Dominic's dick throbbed at every jiggle.

Then, he saw the back of her toned legs, those massive thighs of perfection and her fit, taut back, with the yellow sports bra digging into her soft, tanned flesh. But despite the sheer sexiness of her thighs, his eyes stayed glued to her fantastic booty, and he was already coming up with all sorts of awful things he wanted to do to that ass of hers. Such perfection was not meant to last because an ass like hers was meant to be broken in and brought to heel. An ass like hers was meant to spanked, fucked, and dominated by a black cock and he knew just the right cock to do it as he grabbed his raging erection.

Dominic walked towards the sexy snack on instinct and grabbed her waist to keep her bent.

"Oh, was I about to fall in?" she asked, innocent as ever and just as oblivious to his advances as he pressed his groin against her big ass unchallenged.

"You've spilled some water on the floor," he said, looking around for an excuse to prolong the grinding against the biggest ass he had ever seen. "But on second thoughts, I would very much like if you joined me in there."

Alexis twisted her upper body slightly as she tested the water's temperature. "Oh, do you want me to join you?" she asked, looking a bit afraid.

"Was that not what you offered to do?" he asked, pushing against her big ass and gripping her wide hips as the clapping sound returned to fill his head with the wildest of thoughts of what he planned to do with her curvaceous body.

"Uhm, not really, but it would make it much easier to clean you, wouldn't it?" she asked him, almost for approval to join him.

"Definitely," he said and wrapped his arms around her as she arched herself up.

"But, I'm not sure I can get in there with you... I'd have to be naked and—"

"You have some bubbles on your sports bra, allow me," he told her quickly and he had to avoid the temptation to grab onto whatever he could of those big fucking tits. Instead, he just brushed his palm over them, quickly, as if rubbing the bubbles off of her when there was in fact nothing there.

"Is it gone?" Alexis asked, not moving at all, just letting him brush his hand over her fine cleavage, all the while his dick pressed between the chasm formed by the way her big fucking ass cheeks clapped against one another.

"Almost" he said, before he decided to push his luck as he reached his other hand around her body and grabbed whatever he could grab of her busty rack in his hands. Squeezing them, fondling them and pinching her stiff nipples. He closed his eyes and counted his luck that she allowed this to happen as if it was normal for her.

God, how much groping did she suffer on the daily to make this so normal to her? Maybe she wasn't so oblivious and innocent? Maybe this was the slut in her getting the treatment she wanted?

Dominic decided to push for more.

He needed to find out...

Without a breath, Dominic's fingers squeezed the soft, but oh so fucking firm and incredible tits in his hands, his fingers sinking deep into Alexis's glorious rack once, twice, three times as he pressed her harder against the bathtub from behind with what was now a very hard black cock.

Not a fucking word of protest!

Just a quiet moan uttered through her plump lips.

Damn... her huge tits felt fucking unbelievable, so big, so soft and yet so firm and vaulting out... he could cum right then and there.

"Is it gone now?" Alexis asked while he molested her big tits to his heart's content.

"Yeah, just about" he replied, trying to recover from his horniness by removing his greedy hands from her tits and when he stepped back, he longed for them.

God this babe was hotter than hell and sweeter than heaven! She would definitely take care of his needs, he just couldn't rush her too quickly...

Or could he? Was that why she was secretly here? Had she heard the rumours and come to get the same treatment he gave to all his white whores?

Fuck, was she that nasty?

"Thank you!" she beamed and prepared some towels on the counter beside the bathtub. "I'll help you in now, grandpa."

He didn't even think, he just disrobed and let her eyes widen at his naked body as he raised a foot into the warm, bubbly water...

Fully aware that her eyes watched his big dick bouncing.

She seemed frozen and then finally her eyes shot up to see he needed his help. "Let me help you," she said and stepped into the tub with him as he raised the final leg over the edge and joined her. She wrapped her arms around his torso and tried to ease him down into the water, which gave him an idea.

Dominic reached around her with his other arm as he used the other settle his huge body down and pulled her with him.

"Grandpa!" she squealed as he pulled her into the bubbly hot water and soaked her clothes.

The biggest tits he had ever known smashed into his face and his hands instinctively fell down her toned back until her body widened and curved so extremely his hands fell small when they grabbed her ass cheeks. They were exposed as the skirt lifted up and he took advantage by sinking his greedy fingers into the massive roundness. "You said you were joining me," he excused himself as she slid down his chest.

"My clothes are soaked now," she complained but fully embraced the situation and fetched the scrub from behind him.

"You didn't wear much to begin with," he said and kneaded her ass, which was so firm and big and she had yet to say anything. "Or perhaps you wore too much?"

"You're being bad, grandpa," she told him playfully. "But I guess you need this, right? That's why you're groping me, right? It's probably been a while since you were with a woman, right?" she asked while washing him and scrubbing his dried skin.

"Oh, yes, more than you believe," he lied, and gasped as she settled into his lap.

"Then, you can touch, but you can't tell daddy about this," she said and smiled. "Whatever we do in here remains between us."

"You have the most beautiful smile," he said, let go of her ass with one hand and brushed the back of his fingers over her lips and up her cheekbones. She was drop-dead gorgeous and sitting fully on his dick with only that thong to protect her teenage pussy from his throbbing meat.

"Then you shouldn't do anything to upset me, or I won't smile for you." she said, washing his torso with dedication and love.

"I'm sorry," he said while squeezing her ass, "but you're so amazing I can't help but touch."

"I said it was okay, grandpa, and it's only fair since I'm touching you," she said and scooted down to wash his stomach.

"I like your logic."

Alexis beamed and scooted back up to give him a quick peck on the lips, and then she giggled and scooted back down as he sat there with stars in his eyes.

"Oh, wow!" she gasped when her fingers touched his ranging hard on. "Even at your age you can get this big?"

"Will you wash it for me?" he asked, desperate to feel her little hands wrapping around it.

"This is naughty grandpa, but I guess it gets all cheesy if you don't clean it properly, right?" she asked, seeking either an excuse to touch it or confirmation.

"Yeah, go on and touch it, Alexis." He placed his arms wide on the bathtub's edge and leaned back as her little hands went to work.

"Oh, it's getting even bigger! How big are you?"

"You give me the size of your melons and I'll tell you."

"My boobies? I'm 44 double E cups."

"Damn but you are amazing." He closed his eyes and kept waiting for the moment when he woke from this blessed dream.

"They're too big, though. I can't be a flyer on the team anymore. I have to use my leg strength to support the other cheerleaders as we lift them up. I miss my double C cups, at least I could show off my acrobatics without embarrassing myself."

"Perhaps your purpose in life is different?"

"Oh, don't worry, grandpa. I know my purpose in life," she said, giving him an inclination that she might be as slutty as he was starting to suspect. Sh washed his shaft with a wet cloth and she even wrapped her fingers around his balls as they floated upwards. "Why are your balls so long?"