Family Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Age," he said and shook his head. "When you get to my age and those big tits are sagging, you'll understand my pain."

Alexis seemed a bit flustered, as was he. They were having a rare conversation and he loved every moment of it. "Do they still work?"

"Wanna see for yourself?" he teased her.

Alexis looked up at him and bit her sexy lips. "I think I should wash your legs a bit, you probably don't wash your toes that well," she said and let go of his shaft.

She worked on his thighs, the calves, raising his legs one by one and scrubbing them while the bubbly water splashed against her big tits.

"Will you do this for me every morning this week? Is that what I can expect?" Dominic asked, wanting more of this amazing feeling as she cleaned and massaged his toes.

"If it's what you need, I'll help," she said, smiling so angelically.

"But what of my other needs? Will you take care of them, too?" he asked and splashed water on her big cleavage.

"You're my grandpa, and way too old and way too bad for thinking what I think you're thinking of," she said and bit her lip again.

"Doesn't matter if it's what I need, right?" he asked and held out his hand, wanting her back where he could touch her incredible shapes.

Alexis contemplated scooting over, her eyes on his crotch where the bubbles hid most of his shaft but not all. "I think we have to get your back now. Can you scoot to me and sit here in the middle?"

Dominic followed her lead as she stepped out of the bathtub and fetched what she needed from behind him. When she entered the water again, she placed her legs around him so they lay across his lap on either side and then he felt the unmistaken feel of stiff nipples brushing against his back. She scrubbed and washed him thoroughly and all he could think about was the bare breasts that once or twice touched his back.

Fuck, she had taken off her soaked clothes, he could see the lace underwear on the floor by her skirt and sports-bra. She was naked with him and his dick grew another inch.

Her little hands went around him, caressing his chest and tracing the soaked cloth over the dry skin. "You're so wonderful," he said, placing his hands atop her legs and rubbing them.

"Just taking care of my grandpa," she said and retrieved her legs. Water rained down her body and showered him as she stood above him and began massaging his scalp. All he had to do was lean back and open his eyes and he could stare straight up her teenage pussy and see her bare tits.

But as he leaned back to take advantage of the moment, she slipped on the soapy bathtub and fell down on his head.

Luckily, the water stopped him from smashing his head against the bottom, and when he looked up, he saw the gates of heaven between the round ass cheeks pressing down on his face.

Realizing she had fallen with her ass on his face, he quickly grabbed hold of her massive cheeks and pushed her down. He couldn't hear her response, but he felt her shudder when his mouth smacked onto her shaven pussy lips.

She tried to get up, but he held on for his life as he ate the sweetest pussy and palmed the perfectly sculpted ass cheeks. Desperate to have as much of her as possible if the pleasure would kill him.

Then he froze as she convulsed atop his face and then came an explosion of juices pouring into his mouth as she came hard.

Clearly, someone had enjoyed the intimacy as she squirted him full of her juices. He kept swallowing her juices, loving her taste and then his eyes nearly shot out their sockets as warm, plump lips engulfed his raging hard on.

Holy fuck, she was taking him into her mouth and boy did she take his nine inches well. Her nose hit the base quick and her tongue swirled around the girthy shaft, revealing her as an expert at her craft.

Her legs kept shifting, her ass cheeks twerking on his face as she suffered under her orgasm. The antics of the crazed woman knocked the plug out and the water levels slowly decreased while they kept pleasuring the other.

When the water levels lowered beneath her ass, he finally heard the cheeks clapping as she kept bobbing her head up and down his black shaft.

The entirety of her round, perfectly tanned and fit ass cheeks was for show and they rippled and jiggled as she twerked her ass stupidly fast. This was a pro going at it, a proper thick ass that, on her wide hips, was the best thing he had seen. This was the best moment of his life, he didn't doubt it for a second.

This Brazillian Latina was a slut and she would be all his.

The big tits jiggled as she bounced them up and down his shaft, dragging his foreskin up and down with her voluptuousness.

«Do you like me taking care of your needs?» she asked, lifting her big tits and letting them fall and jiggle at the base before she resumed sucking his dick.

"God, yes," he groaned and prepared to wake up from this obvious dream sequence.

The tits milked him and enhanced his size until the mushroom tip pressed for entry to her throat whenever she leaned forwards from the force of her tits falling down.

God they were big!

The fleshy breasts bounced along his length, and it was already the best titty fuck he had ever had simply by the size of them alone, but he wasn't even fucking them. It was all her. She did everything and she knew exactly how to work a cock.

"Such a good granddaughter," he said and licked her pussy lips that made her slam that big ass down atop his face and grind against him.

Alexis continued to bounce her tits until she finally came up for air. "It's so big," she said and spat a proper glob of salvia onto the head. Letting the titty fuck spread the spit over her cleavage and down his shaft.

Dominic was struggling to breathe now, it was all ass on his mouth and nose, and he quickly patted the big ass.

Alexis came up for air herself and jiggled her cheeks atop his face. "What?"

His muffled sounds did the trick and she quickly got up and helped lift him up. "Oh, gosh, are you okay?" she asked, helping him out of the bathtub while he recovered his heaving chest.

"I will be, when I've done this," he said, grabbed her waist and forcibly bent her over the bathtub.

"Grandpa? What are you—"

Dominic lined up his raging hard on and slammed straight into her teenage pussy.

"Oh fuck! This can't be happening," she said as his fat shaft stretched her tight pussy.

"I am thinking the same thing," he said, in awe of her beauty as she stood bent over the hot tub with her face down in the tub as he pushed her down and locked her against the edge.

God but she looked so beautiful, perfect in every way imaginable and letting someone 59-years older slam into her teenage pussy on her first visit was an astounding admission of how much of a slut she was.

This was a complete knockout on the former whores he had enjoyed in this den. Alexis was simply designed for sex the way her tight pussy reacted, soaking wet and gripping his shaft, massaging the girth and making each inch he went deeper even better than the last.

"Shouldn't we use a condom?"

"I didn't even consider it," he said, thrusting deeply into her pussy.

"Fuck, you can't cum in me," she moaned.

"Why not?"

"I'm not on the pill."

"That's okay," he said, not wanting to do anything that could ruin this incredible luck he was having. "I'll pull out just in time."

"Okay, then this is okay," she said and wiggled her ass on his dick. "Oh, it feels so... ugh... big," Alexis grunted.

Dominic typically went easy on the whores when fucking them for the first time, but with such a beauty grunting in pain as he pushed and ploughed a path into her tight pussy, his motivation was to destroy. "How does it feel?"

"So big," she grunted as he reared himself back and slammed back inside, shaping her pussy to fit him. He stuffed her continuously and on each re-entry into her deepest regions, he added power and speed.

Dominic was soon fucking her roughly.

SPANK!

"Time for the highlight," he said and slammed back inside her, the pussy muscles gripping his shaft and doing the impossible of keeping him hard, even adding to the hardness as he returned, fully, inside her tight snatch.

SPANK!

"Oh, GOD!" she screamed as he grabbed her hair and yanked her torso up.

SPANK!

Beneath her chin, he saw her big tits pushing out, the jiggled with each thrust into her massive ass and her blue eyes looked up at him dreamily.

SPANK!

"Oh, so deep," she moaned as he kept ploughing her.

SPANK!

"Oh, you're such a bastard, grandpa."

SPANK!

"A vile, dirty bastard who is probably going to make me—"

SPANK!

"Your—"

SPANK!

"Whore!"

SPANK!

"But not yet!"

SPANK!

Dominic went to town on her ass. "Is that what you are behind all that beauty? A whore?"

SPANK!


"I'm not—"

SPANK!

"Your whore—"

SPANK!

"Yet!"

SPANK!

"So, a whore, just not mine... yet," he teased her.

SPANK!

"Oh, try and make me! You bastard!"

SPANK!

"You will be my whore,", he said and fucked her so hard she winced and grunted in pain.

SPANK!

"Oh, you—"

SPANK!

"Fucking bast—"

SPANK!

"How are you so good at this?!"

SPANK!

"This is nothing!"

SPANK!

"But you will get the full experience, Alexis!"

SPANK!

"But I don't think you can take it!"

SPANK!

"Shut your face! I was born for this!"

SPANK!

"That foul mouth just makes me want you more."

SPANK!

"Will you stop slapping my—"

SPANK!

"ASS!"

SPANK!

"Grandpa—"

SPANK!

"It fucking hurts!"

SPANK!

"And you love it, don't you?"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Oh, fuck—"

SPANK!

"Yes!"

SPANK!

"This ass is built for this!"

SPANK!

"Built for abuse!"

SPANK!

"My abuse!"

SPANK!

"Only for this week," she corrected him.

SPANK!

"For now," he said and yanked back her hair, so he could stare down at her picturesque face that supermodels would envy.

SPANK!

"You're so bloody foul," she snarled up at him. "I always suspected you were and that you wanted this, but—"

SPANK!

"I don't think I'm ready for this!"

SPANK!

"Purr for me kitten," he said, laughing as she realised what she was in for.

SPANK!

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she shook from her orgasm and the more he spanked her thick cheeks, the louder she moaned.

SPANK!

"Oh, please—"

SPANK!

"I can't breathe..." she panted for air as he fucked her silly.

SPANK!

"I can't—"

SPANK!

"Br—"

SPANK!

"Then let me help you," he said and grabbed her mouth, his fingers sliding into her mouth and stretching it wide open as he used it for handles so he could pound her harder, faster and turn her into a screaming, squirting mess as her big ass cheeks rippled and jiggled so fast that they just spurred him on to increase the pace.

"Arghhhh! Arghhhh! Arghhhh!" she bellowed and tears fell on his fingers as he demolished her hot body.

"Fucking take it, Alexis. Take ever inch!"

"Arggghhh! Arghhh!"

Alexis's body turned limp, her powerful legs crumbling and her arms hung down into the bathtub as she moaned and whimpered from the abuse.

Dominic let go of her mouth and bent her fully into the bathtub.

She lay whimpering over the edge, her big tits squashed and spilling out on each side of her.

SPANK!

"Argggh!"

SPANK!

"Arrghhhh!"

SPANK!

"Fucking hell what a fucking body! How are you this thicc?!? Fucking hell I will enjoy beating this pussy!"

SPANK!

"Arggghhh!"

SPANK!

"I'm close, Alexis."

SPANK!

"You can't cum in me, please," she begged for mercy.

SPANK!

"There's only two places I can deposit in you."

SPANK!

"Not in my ass! You're too girthy. You'll rip me apart."

SPANK!

"But that's where I want to fill you," he said, freeing one hand from her hair.

SPANK!

"Don't you fucking dare put it—

SPANK!

Dominic pulled out while she rambled and forced the mushroom-shaped head against her sphincter, which wasn't as tight as it should be. Clearly it had been stretched today, but now he would make this hole his.

SPANK!

"Oh, fuck you're huge!"

SPANK!

"You have to stop slapping my—"

SPANK!

"It can take the abuse," he said, pushing to enter her ass' initial resistance. "I know better than everyone since I taught you the consequences when you were being bad."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Oh my God! I remember!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"OH GOD!" the blonde groaned, feeling the thick pillar pushing against her tightest of holes. And it didn't surrender without a fight, resisting against his unrelenting weapon. Eventually, her tight asshole yielded to the intense pressure his big dick was forcing upon it, spreading apart and taking in the entire head of his big cock.

SPANK!

"Ohhh! Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out in pleasure as her asshole stretched around his shaft.

SPANK!

Dominic groaned, his cock experiencing a brand-new level of tightness.

"Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out as he pushed more dick inside of her, his girth coated with her juices and the water, letting him slide smoothly in.

SPANK!

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" the blonde screamed in pleasure, her asshole spasming in pleasure as it adjusted to another few inches of the throbbing dick.

SPANK!

"God damn, you're so fucking big! And you're going to do this to me daily?"

SPANK!

"Daily," he said, and lined up his hand with his favourite thing in the world.

SPANK!

"Fuck!"

SPANK!

Dominic grinned wide as he pushed deeper, forcing more of his cock in Alexis's asshole.

SPANK!

"Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! God damn!" the sexy Latina gasped, her asshole squeezing the hell out of his swollen cock.

SPANK!

Dominic groaned, her tight gripping asshole driving him crazy with need. He'd never felt anything like this.

SPANK!

"Ughhh! FUCK!" she moaned. "Keep going! I can take it all! Yes!" she exclaimed as he drove his big cock even further into her, not relenting as she squirmed in pleasure. "Ahhh! AHHH! UGHHH! FUCK!" she groaned, but he kept going, not stopping until he bottomed out inside her, her asshole now wrapped tightly around the root of his shaft.

SPANK!

"UGGGGHHHH! GGGGOODDDDDDDD! FUCK!" she grunted out, the pleasure making her moan while she kept her legs spread, her toes the only contact she had with the ground as her legs flexed and trembled to keep her ass at the perfect angle to pound.

SPANK!

Dominic groaned loudly, his hand digging into her immaculate ass and while she held this position, her ass and legs flexed and stood-out and he almost came at the sight. She was stupidly fit and shapely.

SPANK!

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as he spanked her ass and grabbed her hips, fucking her faster and keep her in place as he pounded her through the pain and pleasure.

SPANK!

"OH FUCK YOU!" she screamed and her head fell down in shame, but with each thrust into her ass, he could see the smile break through the shock and fill her shame with joy.

SPANK!

"I own this ass now," Dominic said, grabbing her hair, which reached her hips. It was so soft and luscious, just like her and he was beyond love. This was instincts. A purge to breed her and make sure none but him had access.

SPANK!

"You don't fucking own me!" she showed him venom and he showed her dominance.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Say it!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Say you're mine!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"I can't take anymore! Please--"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

«Fucking hell you are something else!» Dominic smirked as she stared up at him, her eyes glazed with lust and desire, her tongue out, salvia dripping from it as she fucked him with her eyes.

SPANK!

"You're fucking crazy!" she screamed and gargled on her own spit as she endured the pain he inflicted on her asshole.

SPANK!

"YES!!!!" she screamed, her legs shaking, her ass rippling from his thrusts, her back arched and beneath her chin, he saw her big tits bouncing. But her eyes, they stared dreamily up at him, before they rolled into the back of her head as he fucked her silly, her tongue dangling outside her mouth as he grabbed her throat and choked her as hard as he pulled back her hair. "No wonder daddy made me stay away! You fuck me even harder than he does!"

Hearing that, he filled her asshole to the brim, shooting his cum deep inside her tightest hole while spitting into her mouth just for the nastiness of it. Feeling like a king as he did whatever he wanted with her. The only respect he showed her was not knocking her up when he could have easily done so, and hearing her admit to letting his son treat her like this... she might have already been knocked up.

And he didn't blame his son in the slightest, nobody could resist this bitch!

"Thank you," he whispered in her ear, overcome with emotions as he realised just how good and nasty sex she had allowed him. Filling her ass with cum took him over the edge and he pulled out.

SPANK!

"Oh, stop!"

SPANK!

"It's so big," he said in awe at the ass he had fucked as the cum leaked out of her widened asshole.

SPANK!

"How are your needs?" she asked, reminding him of why he was even getting away with this.

SPANK!

"Well, I feel better," he said, in awe at the young woman he had blown the back out of, and he couldn't stop slapping her ass.

SPANK!

"Then, I did a good job, then?"

SPANK!

"An incredible job."

SPANK!

"Oh fuck," she whimpered and moaned.

SPANK!

"Oh," she squealed, probably thinking he was done slapping her massive ass, but if anything, he wanted to slap it more. It was just so fucking big.

An ass built for this exact treatment.

SPANK!

"But even if you did good, it's time to get your amazing body in my bed, slut. You see, I still haven't given you all I got." He pulled her up, her sweaty back sticking to his torso as he carried her to his bedroom, making out with her the entire way.

When they reached the bedroom, he threw her down atop the sweaty, dirty bed and positioned her how he wanted her.

How he had dreamed of taking her.

With her knees and face pressed into the duvet, her back arched and her arms numb by her side as she wiggled her raised ass for him, he groaned and slammed his big black cock deep inside her ass, her big ass cheeks clapping and jiggling as he hammered downwards into her highly raised ass.

His belly slapped against her round cheeks, slapping them on each downward thrust. Fucking her with so much force that his hips were hurting.

"AHHHHH! FUCK!" Alexis screamed into the duvet. On her knees, her ass raised up with her tits pressed into the bed, her hands limb by her side as he set to demolish her ass.

"UGH! Fuck!" Dominic groaned, no longer holding back. His hand using her head as support as he lifted himself up and let his belly weigh him down and give the thrusts so much force she screamed like a siren.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" she screamed into the duvet, her clapping ass cheeks music to his ears as the sticky juices previously left behind in her connected their crotches like spider webs.

The asshole was wide now, taking him deeper as he demolished her big ass.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out.

"Damn, this ass was built for a black cock, wasn't it? I've never had a whore with an ass this big, that can take my dick like you can, and the sound of those big cheeks, clapping... grandpa will never get enough of you."

"UGH! FUCK! Pound my ass, grandpa! AHHHH!" Alexis creamed out, fully aboard now as he pounded her.

"Fuck, your ass is amazing," he marvelled at the big ass he demolished.

"OH! Keep fucking me grandpa! AHHH!" she groaned, her ass clenching in pleasure. around him.

SPANK!

"You want me to do what, whore?"

SPANK!

"I want you to fuck me—"

SPANK!

"Like—"

SPANK!

"This!"

SPANK!

Dominic couldn't hold the position any more, his strong arms tiring as he pulled himself up, his dick withdrawing to the entrance of her asshole, before he grabbed her hips, bent low and continued the pounding of her bruised ass cheeks.