Family Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPANK!

"I can't believe how much you've fucked me, grandpa.! AH! And you're still going! Holy fuck, grandpa! You're a beast! Give me your black cock! Straight up my ass! Give me more!" she screamed for more. The pleasure shaking through her body, the ass cheeks jiggling so temptingly as she kept humming from the savage thrusts.

SPANK!

"And I can't fucking stop," he said, grabbing the long hair and pulling it back, and lifting up her torso while fucking her forwards and back down into the bed again. Destroying her curvaceous body as she took it in screams.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! GRANDPAAAA!!!»

SPANK!

"You're mine," he said, wanting to establish complete dominance over her.

SPANK!

"I'm going to fuck you the entire week—»

SPANK!

"OH, SHIT! I WANT IT, GRANDPAAA!»

SPANK!

"And you'll get it whore, in all your dirty holes!"

SPANK!

"I WANT IT! PLEASE! I NEED IT!" she begged for his dominance between her moans.

SPANK!

"If you want this to continue, whore," he said, yanking her back with her beautiful hair like a rag doll, "then you'll find the way to make each fuck better than the last and show me how badly you want this black cock to keep stuffing you."

SPANK!

"I want it! I want more! ALL THE FUCKING TIME!"

SPANK!

"You're gonna cum, whore? From having this black cock pound your ass?" Dominic asked, feeling the pressure building up inside his balls.

SPANK!

"UGH! I'M CLOSE!" Alexis gasped, barely keeping it together, her body beginning to shake.

SPANK!

"CUM!"! Dominic commanded, his pace not relenting, not letting up as he drilled her deep and hard.

SPANK!

"UGH! GOD!" Alexis moaned, her body shaking, her ass clapping and her tongue out and limp like the rest of her as she came on his command.

SPANK!

Dominic grabbed a handful of her long, slick hair, yanking it back, firmly, and lifting her upper-half up from the bed. He then went up a notch by fucking her with longer, deeper and more powerful thrusts. Slowing the speed down slightly as he tried to mine access to a deeper region of her ass.

SPANK!

"AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OHHHHHH!" she moaned, her body shuddering with unrestrained pleasure, taking her to the gates of hell and beyond into an endless pit of filth.

"Do it, whore! Do it! Cum again!" he commanded her, his pace not letting up, hitting her just right.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alexis screamed at the top of her lungs, her entire body shuddering on command, her asshole locking down around his fat black cock, the hole now as tight as a clenched fist. Yet he didn't stop, continuing to fuck her ass brutally as he pounded her orgasm to a greater level of pleasure.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Alexis moaned, her body shuddering, the forceful tugging at her hair supporting her upper half as her black master kept drilling her hard, her entire body shuddered, and her tits swung beneath her lewdly. "GOD! UGH! FUCK! FUCK! OHHHH!" she groaned.

"UGGGGGH!" Dominic groaned, screwing one eye shut as he struggled to hold back his own oncoming pleasure. His entire naked form was tightened, muscles flexed, working in conjunction to keep fucking her brains out and hold back the rush of cum building up in his balls.

"I'm getting close!"

"Me too! I'm going to cum, again! Don't stop pounding me!" she screamed, her juices splashing and her body trembled beneath him.

"I'm gonna cum inside your ass!" he groaned, still fucking her, powerless to stop drilling her asshole and it didn't matter how many times he saw her round ass cheeks jiggle from his thrusts, it was incentive to keep fucking her harder.

"Give me your cum!" she screamed and moaned while he dominated her ass."OHHHHH!!" Alexis screamed, her pussy gushing again.

Finally, the waves of pleasure left her, leaving her exhausted body completely at his mercy. He kept drilling, releasing her hair to re-grab her raised hips, and he unleashed all of his energy in destroying her ass.

SPANK!

"CUM IN ME!!" she screamed.

"Fuck it," he said and pulled out of her ass.

"What are you—"

SPANK!

Dominic slammed his cock inside her pussy. "I'm going to breed you."

SPANK!

"OH, FUCK YEEEESSS! BREEEEEED MEEEE GRANDPAAAA!»

SPANK!

"Ugh! Fuck! Here it comes!" he groaned, turning the corner, about to boil over as he spanked her big cheeks left and right.

SPANK!

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Dominic groaned, his hips a blur.

SPANK!

"UGH!" Dominic groaned, his hips acting only on pure base instinct, burying the full length of his big, hard cock all the way up to the balls in her hungry cunt just as the first rocket of cum burst out of him.

SPANK!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alexis squealed, her pussy clenching and welcoming the flexing cock unleashing its built-up torrent of cum.

"Fuck!" Dominic grunted, bursting the cum into the whore's womb, her perfect pussy milking the torrents out of him as he pumped deep down into the barely legal eighteen-year-old's fertile and unprotected, gushing pussy.

"OOOOOHHHHHH SHHHIIITTTT!" Alexis screamed, the feeling of all that sperm filling her up making her go crazy. Her walls dragged the cum out of him, squeezing and gripping his pumping cock while he kept pounding her big ass.

Dominic kept humping and driving and pushing his huge cock all the way into her, filling her up as he kept pumping cum into her fertile womb. He collapsed down and caught himself after he had slipped out her pussy. The black cock laying between her round ass cheeks as the final strings of cum shot from his cock and hit the side of her face and back.

Neither passed out, but both had to recover, panting for breath, seeking the recover enough strength just to move.

Finally, he found the strength to push himself up, looking down at his sweaty naked whore.

SPANK!

"Who are you?"

SPANK!

"Oh, fuck... I'm your whore, grandpa."

SPANK!

"Prove your commitment, whore, and twerk that ass for me."

SPANK!

"Whatever you say, grandpa,» she moaned and remained there, laying there naked, filled with cum that raced for her unprotected eggs as she twerked her big ass and made the clapping cheeks jiggle.

SPANK!

"Bastard," she said, unable to move her body. She was finished, and she quite liked this position, ass up and face down. She found it comfortable, and natural to have a huge black man behind it. "You fucked me so good," she moaned, and purred, wiggling her big ass for her grandpa.

Dominic grabbed at her ass, fondling the huge muscles.

SPANK!

"Oh, I need more, grandpa," she begged, insatiable for his black dick ramming into her. "Just put it in me already," she complained, insatiable for black cock.

SPANK!

"Damn, I sure did a number on you," Dominic said, sliding his cock softening cock back into her cum-filled pussy.

SPANK!

"Oh my God!" she grimaced and moaned.

SPANK!

"Fucking best ass that I've ever seen!"

SPANK!

"Oh, fuck! It's all yours, grandpa!!» she screamed at his stupidly rough thrusts.

SPANK!

«Your ass is incredible. It's driving me crazy!" he said, giving her his full length on every go, his balls slapping into her cunt every time.

Alexis moaned as the old man worked her over, her mind was lit up with desire, and her ass was quivering in pleasure. She was about to cum again. "Grandpa, I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned out.

"Do it!" Dominic spat out as he was getting close.

"Yes! YES!" Alexis screamed, ass quivering around him. "I'm gonna do it, baby! I'm gonna fucking cum! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHH! FUCK! YES! YES! AHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Alexis screamed out in pleasure, another violent orgasm surging through her body, her pussy tightened around his bloated shaft.

"Fuck fuck fuck! YES! FUCK! UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! FFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Dominic groaned out as he slammed his cock up to the nuts inside her, just in time for his own explosion. Again, his cock exploded, balls twisting in pleasure as more rockets of thick, broiling hot cum fired from his swollen nuts deep into her pussy. His cock fired off into her, again and again, a sensation that drove the slut crazy.

"YES! YES! I can feel it! I can feel that cum! YES! YES! FUCK!" Alexis squealed in delight, her body racked with pleasure. Her luscious frame jerked as violent pleasure coursed through her in waves, her pussy clenching around his massive weapon, drawing more and more cum from his heavy balls.

"Jesus! YES!" Dominic moaned, his mouth still near her ear, his body pressed against hers as they rode out the waves of pleasure together. His cock kept firing, again and again, somehow firing more of his thick seed after his massive, earlier orgasm. His eyes were clenched closed, tightly, as he kept cumming in Alexis, filling her up, one hand still tugging her hair with the other now gripping her massive, hanging jugs. She kept driving her ass back into him, willingly taking his seed.

She just kept cumming, as did he, his swollen cock firing off again and again. He didn't know how he did it, but he did, cumming like crazy in her teenage pussy.

"Oh my God, gorgeous! Oh my God!" he groaned out, amazed at the virility he had, thanks to this dirty, barely legal slut.

Two bodies, lost in lust, skin against skin, sweat mixing, traveling to a new high of bliss together. An intimate experience that these two were sharing. An experience no other woman would ever be able to bring him. Only a slut like Alexis could. And that slut was now cumming and in bliss, as was he while emptying his seeds in her.

Finally, at nearly the same moment, their orgasms lessened.

The tension in her body was released, as was the all-consuming need inside him. Physically exhausted, both of the illicit lovers fell onto the bed, with him on top of her curvaceous body. Both were panting for breath, barely conscious from all the fucking they'd done. With the last bit of strength, he had, Dominic rolled her around until he could lay atop her chest and he soon found her lips.

Her thighs wrapped around him and her hands entwined with his as he kissed her long and passionately while he slowly thrust into her pussy.

He was too tired to fuck her rough again, but he just wanted to be one with her. They kept kissing and grinding their bodies together and she moaned into his ear when he nibbled on her neck.

She kept trying to prevent her lips from his when he kissed back up her neck again, but he would not be denied as he feasted on her lips and kissed her desperately.

His hands soon found her tits and mauled and fondled them as the clock ticked past thirty minutes of him just kissing her relentlessly.

"Please, I can't breat....mmmmmhppppfff!" she moaned and panted as he played with her tongue. Kissing her endlessly and with all of his pent-up adoration for her steaming through the hot kiss.

She was limp beneath him and she might as well be a sex doll that he used like the horny old man he was. There was no stopping him from worshiping her beauty and when she stopped kissing him back, he nibbled down her neck again.

He soon found her tits and began to feast while scratching her thighs with his nails. He felt so young, vigorous and alive that the energy never seized. He just wanted more and more of her beauty and sexiness. She was the ultimate feast and he consumed all that she was.

"So pretty," he said, sucking on her neck and mauling her tits, "and it's all mine."

Alexis looked dreamily down at him as her old grandpa devoured her double E cups. It was the last she saw before she passed out from exhaustion with only illicit thoughts one her mind...

One week alone wouldn't cut it...

She would need this again, and again...

Her brothers, daddy and now grandpa...

She truly was becoming the family's black cock whore...

And she couldn't wait to get the rest involved.