Family with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far too soon, Mom broke our kiss, but she didn't move away. Mom slipped her hand down across my stomach, then slid a finger through my slit. When she pulled her finger back, it was glistening. "Oh, look at this! My baby girl is so wet." Staring directly into my eyes, Mom licked her finger clean. "Yummy! You taste so good, baby. Truth or dare?"

It took me a minute, but I managed to stammer, "Dare."

Mom got off of me and sat looking like she was deep in thought. "What should I dare my beautiful daughter to do? Hmmm... Oh, I know! Dear, sweet daughter of mine, I dare you to pull my shorts off and have your way with me."

I wasted no time in pulling Mom's shorts down, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I finally got to see Mom's pussy again, and it was as beautiful as I remembered. I got close, so close. My heart was beating like a hammer as I reached forward to stroke Mom's outer lips.

"Mmmm, that feels so good, baby."

Emboldened, I spread Mom's lips, exposing the glistening hot pink inside. "You're so pretty, Mom."

"Do you want to taste it? Go ahead, baby girl, lick Mommy's pussy."

I ran my tongue up through my Mom's slit, tasting her for the first time. It was amazing, like I was being given ambrosia from the gods. This could be my new religion. I would happily spend the rest of my life worshiping at the altar of Mom's cunt.

As I licked, kissed, and sucked, Mom moaned, babbled incoherently and finally screamed in pleasure. Mom gave me a mouthful of her delicious cum and I smiled up at her with my glistening chin. As hot as it had been watching Mom cum at the party, it couldn't hold a candle to actually making Mom cum on my face.

Mom looked down at me, lust cutting through the haze of her orgasm. "I need you, baby. Sit on Mommy's face so I can taste you again!" The only thing that I wanted more than to feel Mom's tongue was to taste her again, so I spun around into a 69 with her. We spent the entire afternoon licking and playing in incestuous ecstasy.

Afterwards, while we were cuddling in post-coital bliss, I asked Mom, "so, when grandma came over while I was growing up... did you?"

"Not every night, but most. On the weekends, we'd take our time, loving and pleasing each other. During the week we were usually pressed for time because Mom had to get home and get ready for work the next day, so we'd usually just make out on the sofa and play with each other. We had a secret code to signal if we needed more. If one of us was wearing a skirt or dress, that was a sign that they wanted their pussy licked."

"It sounds like you had a good thing going. Why'd you stop?"

"Mom didn't want me to be alone, and you were old enough to take care of yourself, so she wanted to nudge me to find someone. She was hoping that I'd find someone and fall in love again, but when your Dad died, a part of me died with him. We didn't stop entirely, though. I love the orgies, they're lots of fun, but time with Mom is more loving, more intimate. And damn that woman knows how to eat pussy!"

"That sounds so hot, Mom. Do you think I can join you and grandma some time?"

"I'd love that, baby. I'll call Mom and ask her to come over this weekend."

Mom called grandma. "Hey Mom, how are you?... We're doing ok, keeping each other entertained. Hey, are you free this weekend?... Well, if the roads are clear, Steph and I would love to have you for dinner.... Great, I can't wait!... I love you too. Oh, and Mom? Be sure to wear a skirt."

12