Family with Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
Steph & her Mom have grandma for dinner.
2.6k words
4.7
16.6k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it's me, Steph, again! Since I turned 18, Mom has taken me to dozens of orgies. We don't play with each other at the orgies, some things are too taboo even for swingers, but we definitely enjoy watching each other. Along with the parties, I've had a few threesomes, too. I've had them with two guys, and with two other girls. My very first threesome was eating my boyfriend's Mom's pussy with my Mom. A few weeks later, I got spit-roasted by my boyfriend and his Dad, while my Mom and his Mom watched us and played with each other. That was so hot that when Mom and I got home, we nearly fucked each other into a coma. As hot as that was, though, nothing comes anywhere close to when my grandma comes over to play with Mom and me.

My grandma's on the early side of her 50s and has stayed in great shape. Sure, she's got a hint of crow's feet and some gray in her hair, but she fucking owns it, so she looks like a queen. Growing up, I always admired my grandma and, honestly, envied how beautiful she was. As far as I was concerned, the only woman in the world more beautiful than grandma was Mom. Speaking of Mom, the first night she and I had sex, I also found out she'd been fucking grandma since before I was born! My grandma helped my Mom raise me, so she was more like a second Mother than a grandma. I wanted the same closeness with her that I now had with Mom, so I asked Mom if I could join them. Mom thought that sounded pretty hot, so she invited grandma over and we started scheming.

Friday evening, grandma showed up at our door wearing a trench coat, and my dirty mind went into overdrive! It was bitterly cold outside, so I knew logically that she'd be wearing warm clothing, but that didn't stop me from fantasizing that she was in just lingerie, or even less, beneath that coat. I ran up to hug grandma, thrilled to be holding her and inhaling her wonderful scent. Mom hugged grandma next, then ran her fingers down along the lapels of her coat to the belt. "I missed you, Mommy. Can I take your jacket?"

Grandma kept her composure, not letting on that Mom's behavior was the least bit unexpected. "Thank you. I've missed you too, dear."

Mom slowly pulled at the belt until its bow gave way, then walked around to slip the coat off of grandma's shoulders. My breath briefly caught in my throat as the coat slipped away, but I recovered when I saw grandma was wearing a sweater and a pleated skirt that came down almost to her knees. All in all, it would've been a very conservative, bordering on boring, outfit if I didn't know that grandma wore the skirt so that Mom could eat her pussy.

Grandma's timing was impeccable as Mom had just taken dinner off the stove. We gathered around the table to eat, with Mom sitting next to grandma, with me on the other side of the table. We chatted amiably while we ate. Mom was very subtle, the only hint that she gave that something was going on was that she only used her right hand to eat. I wouldn't have thought anything of it, if I didn't know what was going on. Under the table, Mom had her hand up grandma's skirt, playing with her. I was really enjoying watching grandma try, and fail, to maintain her composure. Grandma's breathing got ragged and she grunted and grabbed the table. Feigning ignorance and concern, I asked if she was alright.

"Yes, sweetie, just a leg cramp."

"Do you want me to massage it for you?"

"NO! I mean, no, it'll pass."

"Well, ok, if you're sure. I'll go grab our dessert."

When I left the dining room to get our brownies, I heard grandma whisper to Mom, "you naughty minx! Making me cum in front of my granddaughter like that!" Grandma didn't think I could hear her, but I did and it was such a turn-on! I got back and offered the tray to grandma and Mom, who reached out to take a brownie with her left hand, her fingers clearly glistening in the light. After finishing her brownie, Mom took her time sucking her fingers clean. "Mmm, that was a delicious treat. Did you enjoy it, Mom?"

"It was fantastic, dear. Just what an old lady needed."

"C'mon, Mom, you're not old. You're gorgeous! Let's go to the living room where we can sit and chat a bit more comfortably."

In the living room, I sat in the recliner and Mom and grandma sat together on the love seat, chatting as though Mom hadn't just fingered grandma to orgasm. After a few minutes of idle banter, I put the next step of our plan into motion. "Hey, grandma, I want to show you what Mom got me for my birthday! I'll be back in a few minutes. I want it to be a surprise, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to come back down."

I ran up to my room to get ready. It didn't take me long to strip down to my panties, but I wanted to give Mom some time to get grandma all hot and bothered again, so I snuck out and watched them from around the corner. They were making out like horny teenagers. Grandma had her hand down Mom's shorts and Mom had her hand up grandma's skirt. When it looked like they were getting close, I called out, "Ok, I'm coming down! Close your eyes, grandma!"

When I got to the sofa, I clasped my hands behind my back and tilted my head down in my best "shy, innocent girl" impression, then told grandma to open her eyes. She opened her eyes and they kept opening, wide as saucers as she saw me standing there in just panties and a coquettish smile.

"Well, grandma? What do you think?"

"Um, it's very nice. You're um, you look very pretty."

Pretending to be hurt, I asked, "Just pretty? You don't think I'm sexy?" I knew she'd be reluctant to say it, it feels super inappropriate to call someone sexy in front of their mother, but the lust in her eyes spoke volumes.

Mom saved her from the awkwardness by speaking up, "you look good enough to eat, baby."

"Is that an offer, Mommy?"

That snapped grandma out of it. "Wait, are you two...?"

Mom answered the question that grandma left unfinished by answering me, "Any chance I get, baby. Why don't you give your grandma a kiss first, though? You don't mind a little kiss from your granddaughter, do you Mom?"

"Um, no, that'd be fine."

I straddled grandma, my knees on the sofa on either side of her legs, and draped my arms over her shoulders. I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers; the lightest, briefest touch. Then I kissed her again, just another light peck. Then another kiss, this one a bit more intense. Then another, this time taking her top lip between mine. Then another, doing the same with her lower lip. And another, this time lightly licking grandma's lips with my tongue. That brought her tongue out to play and our kiss got really hot, really quickly. Next thing I knew, grandma's hand was on the back of my head, pulling me into the kiss and her other hand was on my ass.

The hand that was on the back of my head soon traveled down to join its partner on my hips. Grandma pulled me in closer so that our bodies were in full contact, all the way down. I briefly broke the kiss to say, "Let me take your sweater off, grandma. I want to feel your skin against mine."

Without a word, grandma raised her arms and I slipped the sweater up and over her head. Her beautiful breasts were encased in a bra with a lovely floral pattern. I got rid of it as quickly as I could and went back to kissing my second mom. It felt so good to be so close to her, feeling her breasts crushed against mine, our tongues intertwined, our lips locked together. I think I could've cum just kissing her, but Mom spoke up.

"Baby, why don't you show your grandma what we do to sexy women who wear skirts in this household?"

I climbed down off the sofa to kneel in front of grandma. I put my hands on her knees and gently pushed them apart, then ran my hands up her thighs to push her skirt up. There it was, my grandma's pussy, and I was going to get to eat it! I leaned forward and inhaled deeply. Damn, she smelled so good.

Unable to control myself any longer, I grabbed grandma's hips and dove in. Running my tongue between lips swollen with arousal, I tasted her; slightly sweet with a hint of a metallic taste. She tasted a lot like Mom and I knew that if she drowned me in cum, I'd die a happy girl.

I licked up and down, then stiffened my tongue and slipped it inside grandma's pussy, fucking her with it like a small cock. Then back to licking and circling her clit with my tongue. I was so engrossed lapping away at that delicious treat that I didn't notice Mom get off the couch. I felt hands on my ass, then my panties were pulled aside and Mom's mouth was on my pussy. Holy shit, I was having a threesome with my Mom and her Mom! I felt like a perverted, kinky little lesbian slut and I loved every fucking minute.

Seeing Mom eating me out really got grandma going. She grabbed me by the back of my head and cried, "Suck my clit, baby! Make your grandma cum on your pretty face!" Well, who was I to deny a lady's request? I took her clit between my lips and started sucking gently, occasionally stopping to flick my tongue across her little bud. When grandma started shouting that she was cumming, I moved my mouth down to cover her and make sure I didn't miss a single drop.

I kept licking at grandma's pussy, trying to clean her up as she came down from her orgasm. While I was doing that, Mom was lapping away at me vigorously, while pumping two fingers in and out of my eager hole. Mom's efforts, combined with the joy of having made grandma cum, brought my own orgasm quickly after.

I sat back and Mom crawled forward to kiss me, tasting her Mother on my lips, as I tasted myself on hers. Grandma watched us make out while she caught her breath. Finally, she interrupted. "Holy fucking shit, Steph, that was amazing! Did your Mommy teach you to eat pussy like that?"

Beaming with pride, I said, "Yes, ma'am! Mommy's teaching me the joys of sex with women. I just hope some day to be as good at eating pussy as she is!"

"Don't sell yourself short, Steph. You made me cum so hard I thought I'd explode. I think June might be feeling a little left out, though. Why don't you give us another demonstration of what a good little pussy licker you are and eat your Mommy out."

I decided to tease Mom a little. I slid my hands up her long, silky legs to the waistband of her shorts. I slipped her shorts down just far enough to expose her slit, then stopped and looked up at her. "Is this what you want, Mommy? Do you want your baby girl to lick this pretty little pussy until you cum all over her face?"

"Oh yes, please, baby, please eat me! Mommy needs to feel your tongue."

I gave her a quick kiss on the clit, then finished pulling her shorts down, then crawled up between her thighs. I quickly lost myself in the ecstasy of eating my Mom's delicious pussy, savoring her taste and scent. I was vaguely aware that grandma was moving, then she started kissing Mom and slipped a hand up Mom's shirt. Grandma slipped Mom's shirt off and lavished her breasts with kisses. She turned and said, "Doesn't your Mommy have amazing boobs, Steph? You could cut glass with these perfect nipples." Apparently, grandma is a boob woman. She wasn't wrong, though, Mom has fantastic breasts. If you stared at them for an hour, that'd be an hour exceptionally well spent. Nothing could compare to Mom's pussy, though. It's so pretty that it's hard to look away from. Yeah, I might be obsessed.

Based on the way she moaned and thrashed, I think Mom enjoyed herself almost as much as I enjoyed having her cum on my face. I crawled up beside Mom and the three of us spent a while just kissing and touching each other, just enjoying being so close.

Grandma got things started again. "Don't you think you're a bit overdressed, Stephanie? Come here and let your grandma fix that."

I was only wearing panties, but if grandma wanted to see me in less, I wasn't about to refuse her. She stroked me through my panties, then said, "These are sexy, baby, but I bet they don't hold a candle to what's beneath."

Grandma slid my panties down, then resumed stroking me. "You are so beautiful. Your Mother was right, you do look good enough to eat." And that's exactly what she did. Grandma's tongue was a river of velvet, flowing over and through me. Mom joined her, licking and sucking and stroking my nipples. I can't explain how amazing it felt, being loved so completely by the two women I loved more than anyone else. I would say it was utter ecstasy, but that falls embarrassingly short of the mark. When I came, I soaked grandma's hair and face before nearly falling when my legs gave out. Mom caught me and laid me down on the sofa.

As I watched, Mom kissed grandma passionately. "Mmm, I love tasting my baby girl on your lips, Mommy."

"She is delicious, as are you, baby. Come sit on my face and let Mommy taste you, sweetheart." Mom joined grandma in a super-hot 69. I fingered myself vigorously watching the sweet incestuous coupling. When they were done, we decided to call it a night as we were all exhausted. I fell asleep in the warm, loving embrace of my Mother and grandmother.

It was a beautiful summer day and I was walking through the park with Mom and grandma. The day was hot, but not oppressively so, so we decided to get ice cream. I got a cone and Mom and grandma got one. Not long after, I found I didn't have an ice cream cone. I was the ice cream cone, and Mom and grandma were sharing me! I woke up to find them both between my legs, licking me. That was a great way to wake up! That set the theme for the day, and we spent our time kissing and licking and playing and loving until grandma had to go home on Sunday. She had been expecting to go home Saturday, so only brought one change of clothes. That was ok, though, because none of us bothered getting dressed Saturday.

That was the first time we were all together, but certainly not the last. Grandma still comes over to play frequently, and we eventually added some toys to the mix. In fact, Mom and grandma were the naughty little sluts who gave me my first double-penetration experience. Fuck, that was an experience that I'll never forget. That's a story for another day, though.