Famous Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira was finally calmed down enough to try Dianne's cell number. It rang and was answered.

"Yoh the price is forty for a quarter. I'm at my usual spot." A voice she didn't recognize said.

"Who are you and what are you doing with my daughters' phone?" Mira asked.

The person on the other end ended the call.

She went to her original Facebook page and tried to contact her daughter that way. She soon discovered she'd been unfriended and blocked. She repeated the same process with her other daughters to find them the same way. It was safe to assume that Will would have done the same. She called her parents' home. Her father answered.

"Hello, Dad!" Mira said.

"Hello, Mira." Her father replied. "Let me make it very clear. We saw our granddaughters' statement. We saw both your lovers and yours printed out facebook pages. Will had sent them to us all and we remember the reason you told us why you were leaving Will. You are our daughter, but I must agree with my granddaughter. We no longer know who you are, Mira your dead to us."

With that said her father hung up the phone. Mira lost it again.

Instead of going home my daughters and I went to their grandfather's place spending the night. We all had bought enough clothes to last us the weekend. It gave us a chance to re-coop. I had texted Karen Wilson to let her know we were okay and where we were.

I was sitting in my dad's study just looking at what I did and what I did not know. My daughters' comments to the reporter had forced me to question my whole marriage through a microscope. Trying to figure out what 'truths' I could live with. When my mother walked in.

"It wasn't all a lie." My mother said softly. "If it was your daughters wouldn't stand beside you. It's normal for you to questioning everything. Keep in mind you had a good life until Mira got emotionally involved with Silvia."

"What do emotions have to do with it?" I asked. "Do you think emotions or desire started their affair?'

"At first I would say it was friendship, then desire.' Mom said. "By the sounds of it, they were together twenty-four-seven when Mira was at the head office. Their friendship grew. They got close. All it takes is one too many drinks for something to happen. If it did at first there's guilt and shame. Mira may have drunk more to ease the pain giving Silvia the opportunity to begin the seduction of her mind. That starts with a gentle touch or a soft caress to show you care."

"Are you suggesting what Mira did was not deliberately done?" I said starting to raise my voice.

"Not at first. Look no one intends to fall in love it just happens." Mom said. "In the end, she was deliberate. I don't think she thought about the price she is going to end up paying. Otherwise, she would not have ended the marriage this way."

"Mother, Mira had it all planned out. The two of them composed a story that they believed us suckers would buy. They planned to have us slowly drift apart until one day someone would show up to serve me." I said. "that way Mira could hide their relationship until the divorce was over and keep their secrets safe. Once our daughters accepted the divorce Silva would be introduced to them as a close friend."

"How do you know this?" Mom asked seriously.

"Her brother phoned me this morning after receiving the copies that proved Silvia and Mira eight-month relationship. He explained that they had been told by Mira the week before she left that when Mira was doing training, she had learned that I was having an affair." I revealed. "We according to Mira had spent the last two months trying to work it out, but we had failed. That's why she was leaving me."

"Do your daughters know this?" Mom asked.

"We do now" three voices spoke.

Mom and I both turned and looked. My three daughters had heard it all.

"Dammit, Dad mom was setting you up as the fall guy," Dawn said.

"If she had got away with it, we would have believed her family and her." Said Darcy. "She wanted to destroy our relationship with you."

I looked at my mother. Her face was white. I rushed and caught her before she fell.

Dad and I got up early on Saturday. We headed over to check my home out. There were reporters sitting and waiting for us to come home. On a lark, we drove past the closest dealership we owned to find more sitting there.

"Good thing I bought some of Sun America Life's common stock short on Thursday were going to need the funds to pay for a new home." Dad said "unless we find a way to get these dogs off our tails"

"Pull into the dealership Dad. I will walk out and talk to them. We both know what I'm going to say will reach Mira and her lover." I said. "so, let's give them something else to think about."

He pulled in and I got out of the car and walked over to the reporters. I made sure that our dealership name would be seen behind me if I was being taped.

"How are your daughters holding up?" asked a rep from ABC.

"As most children do, I guess. At first, they blamed themselves. Then as understanding and acceptance come, they begin asking themselves was everything we were taught by our mother a lie?" I said. "They're looking to me for answers and sadly I have none. Something like this cannot be just explained away."

"How did you find out?" was the next question.

"My wife texted me two weeks ago last Friday and said come home we have to talk," I replied. "I texted back, where are you? She replied on my way home. Something didn't seem right, so I called where she worked. Let me play the conversation."

They listened to it.

"You have to understand at that time I was still under the impression that she was the assistant branch manager nothing more. She told me when I got home, she'd been pressured into going to corporation headquarters for three months to fill in for a lady who was going on maternity leave. We now know none of that was true." I said.

"On Friday after my daughters statement her uncle, my wife's brother called me to let me know what they had been told. Apparently, Mira told them that she had found out that I was having an affair while she was at corporate for a month. She had come home unexpectedly in the last-ditch attempt to salvage our marriage, but it hadn't worked so she was leaving me." I continued.

"It appears that Silvia Smith and Mira had conspired to set me up as the fall guy. Mira was going to continue traveling back and forth gradually make it appear that flying back and forth was making it difficult and causing us to drift apart. She was going to file and have me served once it looked like I had quit trying. That way once our daughter accepted the divorce Silvia could be introduced to her family and our children as a dear friend." I explained. "They blew it when we discovered their duplicate facebook pages" I finished saying.

"Do you believe they were trying to make it look like you were not cooperating with her?" A reporter asked'

'It appears that if they could blame me for the marriage breakup, they could damage my relationship with my parents and daughters for good." I said firmly. "for what purpose I don't know perhaps you could find a way to ask them. Was their goal to use my daughters as a weapon against me? Based on what I know it sure looks like it was. Was Silvia desiring to introduce my daughters into the lesbian's lifestyle in all ways like she did my wife?"

With that, I walked back to my dad's car and got in. My dad had a huge grin. He had heard it all.

"Will having you work in commission sales for a year sure has paid off." He said with pride. "You raised questions in their mind they will be trying to answer for days without making an accusation. You did it such a way that you're making yourself a man who's just trying to protect his daughters."

For the first time in days, I laughed. "Dad there is no chance in hell any judge allowed Silvia or Mira talk to those girls without a third party present."

"True but the fact you made Silva appear as the aggressor, that puts further pressure on the organization, her professionalism, and her personal relationships. Implying that she might be a pedophile was a pure streak of geniuses. It also puts more of the responsibility on the corporation itself.' He pointed out.

We got back home just in time to join the ladies for a late breakfast. We explained that there were still reporters camped out at our home and at the dealership. My mother decided It was going to be a girl day of shopping outside of town. Dad was going golfing which he knew was not my game, so I thought I'd go and spend a few hours at the office.

Dad told me to use his truck if I wanted to go out just in case they would be watching for my car. I was just about ready to go when Ms. Wilson called. She wanted to talk about the girls and their return to school on Monday suggesting we meet to discuss it over lunch. I agreed having some company outside of family was just what I needed. I told her to text me her address and I would pick her up. I hope you don't mind I said I'm dressed in blue jeans. She laughed and said so am I.

I got out of dad's big ass truck, walking up to her door. Karen heard me knock and opened the door.

"I recorded your statement to the media this morning. I thought it was brilliant. Would you like to see it?" Karen Wilson asked.

"I would love to" I replied.

Karen went and turned on her Direct Tv system. As soon as she found it, she hit play. It was short direct and clear. I came across as having no answers but having knowledge of what had been done but not why?

"It's been the topic of discussion on most of the talk stations all day. Raising questions about their conduct. That record phone conversation shows how devious their conduct was to you. It has made you untouchable." Karen laughed. "Stressing that as far as your family was concerned you all had no knowledge about was going until the last fourteen days."

"Actually, all I was trying to do was to get the mass media attention away from my family," I said. "I am driving my Father's truck because they were sitting in front of our home last night so we even could not go home. Any idea what you would like for lunch?'

She did. the place was not a well-known spot, so it gave us some privacy. Karen told me what happened at school yesterday after I escorted my daughters out. I was surprised but told her I knew it was Dianne's plans to continue in the legal field. She asked about how they were handling things. They all have their moments when the rawness of it all comes out. They were devastated to learn that their mother had accused me falsely of having an affair and was using it as the excuse to explain why our marriage ended. Karen said that must be hard to deal with. I said it has given me a better appreciation of what political people must deal with daily. The truth really does not matter everything is about one's feeling. I don't know the motives or plans Mira and Silvia had. I just know that I must keep the pressure on because neither has shown they are willing, to tell the truth.

We ended up going for a long walk in a local park before I took her home. It was nice to have someone to talk to who would not pass judgment but would offer support when needed. Karen was becoming a friend. Everyone was back at Dads place when I returned. The girls had a great day of shopping. The kids all hugged me. Darcy whispered I smell a trace of a woman's perfume dad who is she? I told just a friend. Mom got me a beer and whispered in my ear suggesting that I had better go into the den and watch some of the news. It's getting interesting.

If you ever want to stir up shit just ask questions that can't be answered. Liberals and socialists thrive on it. What my short statement had done was taken the airwaves away from the political topic of the day. They were spending time discussing the morality of my family's situation. How the courts would view what most now believe as a direct attempt by Silva Smith and Mira Roberts to expose Mira's and my daughters to the lesbian lifestyle. Would it be considered corruption? It was noted that the lesbian lovers were trying to cut my feet off with what they planned.

Silva was devastated her father had called regarding Mira's husband statement to inform her the board was being called in for an emergency meeting. His perception of what was happening had raised a lot of questions. As of a result, Mira and she were watching the tv waiting for it to be replayed. When they watched it, they learned what I knew when? Mira's husbands' questions were very damaging big time. Especially when he raised the question of what Silva was planning for his kids.

"The only thing holding my career in place is that dam court order!" Silvia admitted. "If the board could fire me right now, they would. He comes across as a man with no answers just a lot of questions who is trying his best to protect his children?"

"He's made it look like we planned it all from day one," Mira stated. "It's all my fault because I couldn't tell him I had fallen out of love with him long before I met you."

"I texted my father telling him about your daughters' age." Siva said. "to make it clear that their nearly all adults. Your husband was smart he knew how the media would play it."

"True but the handling of my situation has caused all of this. You and I both know it. I over thought it and lied to ease people pains. I'm getting what I deserved. You're the innocent one we both know it. I chased you because with you I could allow the hidden me to come out."

"Mira it took you a lot longer than it did I to come to the understanding that you could no longer live the lie," Silvia said. "I was attracted by you for years but had no clue, so I kept my distance. Discovering you in that gay bar that night sitting by yourself gave me the signal to find out."

"The moment you sat down that night and joined me I knew that is why I asked you right out my hotel or your home," Mira replied. "Us making love that night set me free. The next morning, I knew I could never go back into the shell I had freed myself from."

"I understand but the cost of doing it is yet to be determined," Silvia said. "Dean your husband is hurt understandably. So are your three daughters but for different reasons. Your conduct has them questioning who and what they are. If you tell Dean, the truth it will show him that you been lying to him and yourself all your life. Dean will be forced to believe that in your eyes he was nothing but a piece of shit that you have used for twenty plus years. Truth like that has destroyed many a man and drove some to suicide!"

"But I do love him, but I was never in love with him," Mira stated.

"Mira that is what woman who gets caught by their husband when sleeping with their own brother say to explain their actions," Silvia said. "It does not matter what you say or do. Right now, all you will be doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself."

"What am I going to do? I still want a relationship with my daughters.' Dean is always going to be in their lives." Mira explained. "We have to be able to work it out somehow."

"Everyone back home has been shown what Dean knows. You complicated it by lying to your family and putting the blame on your husband.' Silvia said. "He's doing what he's doing because you left him no choice. Not out of revenge. You directly were smearing his name to protect your own reputation. Your daughters are your major problem. They see you destroying the whole family so you can be with me"

Silva watched as Mira drew into her thoughts no longer knowing what she could say. Mira's conduct no matter how you looked at had forever changed relationships and lives. The problem was that Mira has always loved Dean as a brother not as a lover so when they made love, he gave it all the physical emotional and the mental. He was making love. In her eyes, it was never more than a physical act so she could satisfy an urge. She could see it Mira could not. She felt sorry for Dean he didn't deserve this no one did.

It was then that Silva noticed the swarm of mass media in front of their house. Dean and Diane had succeeded in turning the media's attention to them.

I walked into the real estate office surprised to see someone was in on Sundays. Amy Bronson recognized me right away. We had gone to school together. I asked her for some comparisons for houses like mine in the local market. She quickly provided him a few pages. I listed my house for twenty thousand above the average price. She agreed to deal with my wife directly. Well, I was signing the paperwork she looked up and got Sun America head office phone number. I pulled out an envelope and handed to her.

"This is a handwritten letter giving my wife the right to come in and take whats she wants out of the house before its sold. Let her know that my daughters and I will have removed our clothing and personal items out by the end of this week. What she does not want goes with the house." I said. "You have my contact information I am looking for a four-bedroom with a pool some land and privacy."

"Dean is the house listed in just your name or do I have to get her permission to sell it," Amy asked.

"It's in my name only so let her know the funds will be held in trust with my lawyers until the divorce is done," I replied. "I'm not going to do a thing that will give her an opportunity to sue me," I said. I want this over and done with. Mira has hurt us enough. It's a fifty/ fifty split state anyway.

Amy Bronson watched Dean leave after saying goodbye. Dean was carrying a lot of pain. If Mira had been a lesbian all her life, she hid it well. No one knew. If it's just an affair, then dam why advertise it on Facebook as she did. Their whole situation did not make sense and sadly for Dean, it never will. It will haunt him for the rest of his life.

I was in my office early Monday morning by myself. I had just finished getting a coffee from the fresh pot I had made when the phone rang.

"Roberts Ford Motors Good Morning how can I help you?" I asked

A man's voice responded, "' I'd like to take to Dean James Roberts please."

"You're talking to him now," I replied, "May I ask whom I'm talking to?"

"I'm Charles Anthony Smith chairman of the board of Sun America Life and if you agree I'd like to have a chat with you off the record."

"About what?" I asked.

"Keeping this mess my daughter and your wife created out of the media." He said.

"We didn't release the material in the first place," I said "it was on public record here in the county. My daughter and I were just trying to calm down the situation. As of this morning, it appears, we can move back home as the media appears to have left."

"I was led to believe that it had been organized by our legal term," He said. "Explain to me what happened on Friday.

"At about eleven that morning I received a phone call from Karen Wilson who as their guidance counselor under my request had been keeping an eye on them in case of emotional outburst. When she called me there were three or four news teams at the door. She asked me to take them out of school." I said. "That was the first we were aware there was a problem.

"The school asked us to try to get them to go away as it was disrupting classes," I said. "My eldest made the statement and we departed. I had no knowledge of what she was going to say. After we left, they did too."

"Your daughter was cold determined and mad. Her conversation was directed primarily at her mother you should be proud." Charles Smith stated. "She raised questions like you that can't be answered but both were done to show both my daughter and your wife what their conduct implies.'

"I agree it's a hell of a mess, that's only part of the problem the lies being told were to protect themselves. It was premeditated and planned. Just so you know I got signed avidities from Mira family that says she left me because she discovered I was having an affair well she was in Maryland. This last trip home was a leave of absence for two months so she could try to save her marriage. I said. "do you know that I have six pages of email chat between your daughter and my wife over a course of five days with their company email address on them that was basically a con job so that I would think that Mira was pressured into accepting a three-month head office temporary position."