Famous Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly I had no clue. I'm about to go into a board meeting over this. "Charles Smith said. "I didn't even know they were lovers until this hit. Now I understand why both of you asked the questions you did. In your situation, I would too. I don't know what the boards going to decide. Was it you or your daughter who asked for the court order demanding that we not be allowed to fire them?"

"It was my daughter Dianne she is in grade twelve and took law as an elective," I said with pride.

"Tell her I don't like my hands being tied." He said with a laugh." She made our legal teams look like incompetent fools. If it was not for the court order right now, both Silvia and Mira would be gone. I thank for your chat now I can be honest with what I know."

I had a huge smile on my face when Rebecka came in, so I had to explain why.

"You realize Dean that he might have been lying to feel you out," Rebecka said.

"Why do you think I told him about Silvia and Mira emails. If he knew about them and found out that I had copied them, it reinforces that the two of them were working together to defraud me. If he didn't, he soon will have copies in his hands." I explained. "He can't prove that we got the media involved because if it had of been us it would have been brought out by the media.

"Dean be careful they will be looking for any legal hook they can to squeak out of this." Rebecka reminded him.

Amy Bronson had just got off the phone with Mira Roberts. The phone call was surprisingly smooth. Both had kept it professional. Amy could tell that Mira was shocked to find out that the house was being sold. Amy explained that after this coming weekend she would appreciate that Mira gets what she wanted out as quickly as possible as she needs to know what was included with the sale of the house. Mira was surprised to learn that after the closing the cheque would be made out to the lawyers to be held until the divorce was over. Mira had asked her how Dean was handling it. Amy had refused to answer her but told her that her soon to be ex-husband and her daughters were forced to move out because of the mass media. Amy wanted Mira to be painfully aware of what damage she was causing to the rest of her family.

The board of directors had been in a closed-door meeting for hours. The share value was still bleeding. The head of their legal team had to take them through everything step by step. It was clear that as long as these court cases were unresolved Silvia and Mira could not be terminated. Hell, they couldn't even transfer them to other positions. The board decided on the course of trying mediation first before going to court on all issues except the divorce of Mira and Dean Roberts. A statement would be written to be released to the media to cool things down.

Going through the mass media scrum to get out of their driveway was a nightmare for the two female lovers. Someone had caught an image of Mira with a shocked look on her face sending it out on Instagram with the caption the moment you're caught. It led to a full-page story about the whole situation naming unnamed sources. Mira learned from the papers that none of her family wanted nothing to do with her because of the damage her conduct had caused. Silvia said it would take time for things to settle down before they could start working things out.

I was surprised to get an advance copy of Sun America life statement it disclosed that the board of directors of Sun America life had admitted that the only reason Silva and Mira were not terminated was because of the court order forcing them to keep them in their position until the court issues are resolved. They went into a long attempt to sway the public opinion while stressing they did not condone the deliberate attempt of any adult to try to corrupt a minor child. What happened, in this case, may never be known but the appearance of this ongoing situation makes it clear that it must be resolved that is why we are going into mediation at once.

I called my dad who put the order in to sell his stock. It turned out to be the right move. I went to pick up my daughters up. It appeared we were no longer the front page. The other side was. We went to our house and began packing up what we wanted to keep. It hurt to see my daughter leaving the personal items that their mother had given them behind. Rebecka was right. Their wounds were deep, and it would take a long time for them to heal if ever. We were going to stay with my parents until we found a new place. This place made it to hard on all of us to ever live here again. We worked until we could take no more, so it took us to Friday to get it done. On Saturday Dad and I moved it into storage. Somehow, we were surviving.

Silva was angry at her father because the board of directors had hung them out to dry. Both Mira and she were informed that as soon as the cases were resolved they were gone. As soon as they were informed, they both started job hunting. So far, their prospects didn't look good.

Saturday Morning well my daughters and I were looking at houses with Amy Bronson she informed me that Mira would be flying in next weekend to pack up and arrange for the shipping of what she wanted. She had taken a few through it but most wanted to see what would be remaining before they made any decision. I broke the news to the girls that night.

Sunday my three girls went out Dianne was driving them; Karen Wilson and I went out for an afternoon lunch. I had learned for Silvia's father that Mira and she were coming out next Friday. I was worried that my headstrong daughter would confront her mother.

Karen and I were strolling through a mall I wanted to see the styles and quality of the furniture being sold in the retail market. That was when we ran into Jace and Janet Sexsmith Mira parents. We ended up having coffee from a booth and sitting together. Their family was devastated as much as ours was. I introduced them to Karen explaining our relationship. During the conversation with the four of us, I learned just how concerned my daughters were of me. All three of them had asked Karen to watch out for me. When we heard that, the in-laws and I teared up. We all agreed that if Mira was indeed a lesbian that none of us had known. I brought out that the children were wondering why they hadn't heard from them and learned that the grandparents thought they would remind them of their mother so had kept their distance.

Thursday, Amy Bronson took Karen and me out to see a newly listed place just listed on the market. It had five bedrooms with two masters a built-in pool with an outdoor kitchen. A three-bay garage with an open floor concept I loved. It was available because it was an estate sale. It also came with acreage. I put an offer in on the spot.

Late Friday night Silvia and Mira flew in. They took a taxi back to what had been our old home. It seems my three daughters had left a surprise for her. On top of a bunch of cuts up photographs, they had piled all those sentimental personnel items Mira had bought for them. They had wanted to send a message and it was received.

Saturday evening Karen the kids and I were having supper at Ruby Tuesday's when I saw Mira and the person, I assumed to be Silvia walk in. My daughter Dianne had gone to the washroom and didn't see them get seated. Karen and I notice as Dianne walked by that Mira said something. Whatever my daughter Dianne said to Mira it caused her to run out in tears. Karen with Silvia watching turned her head towards me giving me a very sensual kiss. We later learned that Mira had tried to communicate with her family but even to them it was too soon.

Mediation had failed we were going to court. Sun America Life appealed the court order and won because they had admitted responsibility publicly the court ruled; they had accepted responsibility the question was only for how much. Silvia and Mira were escorted out of the corporate building with their personal items the very next day. Her father was forced to resign as chairman of the board.

We bantered back and forth but we closed the deal. I got the house my daughters were thrilled. Karen worked with me to pick out the colors we wanted and had some of the floors redone.

My divorce was moving ahead, the old house was bought by a mysterious buyer for full asking price with a quick closure. Once signed off the lawyers held the funds in the trust.

Sun America Life decided on a judge only. It was a one-day hearing. The judge did not like the fact the corporation tried to downplay their responsibility because they could not control people's personal conduct. Our lawyers implied that because of the position Silvia Smith held it created an illusion of power over the whole situation. When the dust settled Sun America Life lost big time each of my daughters got half a million-plus court costs. I was awarded two million. It was twice what my lawyers had been willing to settle for in mediation.

The divorce was not contested she was awarded half of our net worth as per state law. I never saw her she never showed up in court. It turns out my previous home new owners are Silvia and Mira. They sued their former employer and won.

As for Karen and I were just taking it one day at a time.